I want to dolive ___I...

歌手:《I Want To Live》相似歌曲I Want To Live歌词I Want To Live LRC歌词    Artist:john denverSongs Title:i want to liveThere are children raised in sorrowOn a scorched and barren plainThere are children raised beneath a golden sunThere are children of the waterChildren of the sandAnd they cry out through the universeTheir voices raised as oneI want to live I want to growI want to see I want to knowI want to share what I can giveI want to be I want to liveHave you gazed out on the oceanSeen the breaching of a whale?Have you watched the dolphins frolic in the foam?Have you heard the song the humpback hears five hundred miles awayTelling tales of ancient history of passages and home?I want to live I want to growI want to see I want to knowI want to share what I can giveI want to be I want to liveFor the worker and the warrior the lover and the liarFor the native and the wanderer in kindFor the maker and the user and the mother and her sonI am looking for my family and all of you are mineWe are standing all togetherFace to face and arm in armWe are standing on the threshold of a dreamNo more hunger no more killingNo more wasting life awayIt is simply an ideaAnd I know its time has comeI want to live I want to growI want to see I want to knowI want to share what I can giveI want to be I want to live& 56音乐网 浙ICP备号-3I Want to Live
我要活下去
我要活下去;
我想生存;
我想生活;
我想享受生活
大家都在背:
1. I want to live in peace another few years, without any trouble.
我很想安静地活几年, 不愿意再找什么麻烦.
来自汉英文学 - 家(1-26) - 家(1-26)
2. I want to live for immortality, and I will accept no compromise.
我愿为探寻灵魂不死而生活, 决不半心半意.
来自辞典例句
3. I am still young, I want to live on, I want to conquer life.
我还年轻, 我还要活下去, 我还要征服生活.
来自汉英文学 - 散文英译
4. I want to live on two human feet even if it's a short life.
即使是短暂的一生,我也希望能在人类的两条腿上活着.
来自电影对白
5. I've gotten used to being apart, but that's not how I want to live.
我确实习惯于独处, 但那并不代表我喜欢独处.
来自电影对白
1. 我要活下去
奥斯卡最佳导演奖_百度百科 ... 《教父》( The Godfather) 《我要活下去(I Want to Live)》( I Want To Live!) 《孤雏泪》( Oliver!).
- 基于84个网页
2. 我想生存
同年,猫王去世,詹姆斯·波顿(James Burton)等三名猫王原乐队成员加入约翰丹佛的乐队,并发行了专辑《我想生存》(&I Want To Liv…
- 基于53个网页
3. 我想生活
最好的约翰o丹佛-音乐-亚马逊... ... 10 It Amazes Me 它使我惊奇 2:36 11 I Want To Live 我想生活 3:45 12 Autograph 心语 3:36.
- 基于13个网页
4. 我想享受生活
译言网 | 男性十大口头禅 ... 5、It was here,it must have moved!( 就是这儿,现在必须出发。) 6、I want to live( 我想享受生活).
- 基于6个网页
1. 书我不愿如此生活
...席德的母亲在为女儿出的书我不愿如此生活(And I Don't Want to Live This Life)里写道(席德死了)噩梦终于结束了我们要搬到别处住那里的房间南茜没有住过椅子她也没有坐过到那时我要为我.
- 基于1个网页
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
I Want to Live
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:& 我要活下去
我要活下去 I Want to Live! (1958)
导演:罗伯特·怀斯
类别:剧情/传记/犯罪
地区:美国
语言:英语
主演:苏珊·海沃德/西蒙·奥克兰/Virginia Vincent
上映日期:1958
片长:120 分钟
作者:Nelson Gidding/Don Mankiewicz
中文名:我要活下去
外文名:I Want to Live!
你可能也喜欢的电影
下载地址 (8)
在线观看 (0)
相关列表 (38)
相关图片 (5)
影片讲述了早年丧偶的中年律师艾杰曼娶了年轻的女孩安妮为妻,虽然艾杰曼深爱着妻子,但婚后过着有名无实的夫妻生活,安妮其实是和艾杰曼的儿子相爱的。而成为名演员的艾杰曼的旧情人迪塞利则一爵。为了清理这些复杂的情感关系,重新夺回心上人,迪塞利利用一次宴会,进行设计了一个方案,想令有情人终成眷属,可是却令她自己进了监狱。
没找到优质结果?
试试点普通搜索一下

我要回帖

随机推荐