英语高手进来帮忙翻译说说下面句子的特点的句子

英语高手进来帮忙翻译下句子。
英语高手进来帮忙翻译下句子。 15
1.一个星期六的早晨,我和几个好朋友前往一座小山游玩;
2.刚开始,大家在一起有说有笑,很愉快
3.中午时分,大家都累了,可我们还没有到达山顶
4.有些人想要回去,这是文静的小丽却鼓励大家坚持下去,不要中途放弃
5.最后我们终于到达了山顶,也懂得了坚持的重要性,这真是一次难忘的旅行。
1.A Saturday morning, I and several friends went to a hill play.
2.At first, we talked and laughed together, very happy.
3.Around noon, everyone is tired, but we have not yet reached peak.
4.Some people want to go back, it is quiet Xiaoli are encouraged to persevere and not give up halfway.
5.Finally, we finally reached the summit, but also understand the importance of adhering to it is really an unforgettable trip.
其他回答 (4)
1 a Saturday morning, I went to a few good
2, everyone started talking together, very happy
3 at noon, you are tired, but we haven't reach the top of the mountain
4. Some people want to go, it is quiet xiaoli encouraged everyone to persist, not a quitter
5. Finally, we finally reached the top, and also understand the importance of insist, it was a memorable trip.
1. A Saturday morning, I and several friends 2. Just beginning, we talked and laughed together, very happy 3. Around noon, everyone is tired, but we have not yet reached peak 4. Some people want to go back, it is quiet Xiaoli are encouraged to persevere and not give up halfway 5. Finally, we finally reached the summit, but also understand the importance of adhering to it is really an unforgettable trip
1.My friends and I went to climb a hill on Saturday morning.
2.At first,we played and talked.we were very happy.
3.We all felt tired at noon.But we haven`t reached the top of the hill.
4.So some of us wanted to back home.But xiaoli who is quiet encouraged us to go on our trip and don`t give up when we meet some trouble.
5.We reached the top of the hill at last.And we realized the importance of the persistence.It really was an memorable trip.
1 a Saturday morning, I went to a few good
2, everyone started talking together, very happy
3 at noon, you are tired, but we haven't reach the top of the mountain
4. Some people want to go, it is quiet xiaoli encouraged everyone to persist, not a quitter
5. Finally, we finally reached the top, and also understand the importance of insist, it was a memorable trip.
等待您来回答
外语领域专家寻找英语高手!!帮帮忙翻译一下下面的句子~拜托^O^_百度知道
寻找英语高手!!帮帮忙翻译一下下面的句子~拜托^O^
1~令我们中国人骄傲的是我们可以成功发射载人宇宙飞船.(主语从句&表语从句)2~阻止大气污染是我们应尽的责任.(prevent...from)3~我一直想掌握天文学方面的知识.(get the hang of)4~我不想太多地依靠父母.(depend on)5~有机会看到神州五号的发射,我感到很幸运.(have a chance to)
第一题是要翻译两句滴!! 主语从句
表语从句拜托咯^0^
提问者采纳
It's a pride of we Chinese to lanch a space craft successsfully.It is our duty to precent the air from being polluted.I want to get the hand of knowlege of astronamyI don't want to depend on my parentsI am lucky to have a chance to see the lanch of Shenzhou Ⅴ
提问者评价
谢咯*\(^O^)/*
其他类似问题
14人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他2条回答
晕,想拿分也别搞那么难的吧,来点通俗易懂的1,I am proud because of our achievement of launching
a space craft.2,It is our duty to prevent stop the air from being polluted.3,I have been expecting to get the knowledge of astronamy.4,I dont't want to depend on my parents too mainly.5,I feel lucky that I had a chance to see the Shenzhou5 being launch
1.Ream our Chinese proud of is we can success shoot to carry person's cosmos airship.2.Arrestment the air pollution is we should exhausted of responsibility.3.I have been wanting to control the knowledge of the astronomy.4.I don't want to depend on parents too manily.5.There is opportunity to see shoot of the fifth of the absolute being state, I feel very lucky.
参考资料:
一下下的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急!请英语高手帮忙翻译一下下面的句子,希望流畅优美一点。谢谢大家。_百度知道
急!请英语高手帮忙翻译一下下面的句子,希望流畅优美一点。谢谢大家。
&rose就像你我每一个执着爱过又坚韧不可摧的女人,我要背着所有苦痛勇敢地走完这一生,我要怀抱着爱你的记忆活的长长久久,那么你也就始终以另一种形式存在于这世界。那才是对jack最好的报答。&
不要有道,谷歌,金山等翻译工具的,谢谢
提问者采纳
Rose as you I each persistent loved and tough not homey woman, I would carry all brave enough to go through the pain to life, and I will love you with the memory of the long live long, then you are always in a different form exists in this world. That is the best repay to jack
提问者评价
谢谢你帮我大忙了
其他类似问题
高手帮忙的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
is shorter
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请高手帮忙把下面的句子全部翻译成英语_百度知道
请高手帮忙把下面的句子全部翻译成英语
延班主要是要对工作结束后进行本站位打扫、环境整理的工作;2、早晚会也主要是工作正式开始前的准备,进行安全宣导,通过宣导降劳工伤害降低。1、规定产线延班均不得超过30分钟(超过时均须如实申报加班);2、对于直接员工,选修性课程为兴趣技能提升课程,由员工自愿参与;3、员工对调班原因未进行细分理解,实际对提前可预见的调班与临时性调班是区分开处理的。1、产线依照生产排程安排进行调班,均会提前至少一天以上通知;2、特殊情况造成的强制临时调班,由责任单位负责吸收工时,员工不需补班;1、员工在中途休息后,返回到自己的岗位再作业时,为赶上线速,就急于先测试前面几台机器,而后再戴手套;2、机器上信号线松脱,员工戴手套不方便处理该异常(重插信号线),故将手套摘下以重插信号线;1、新进员工对高压接地站位的安全意识认识还不够,导致返岗时未执行先戴手套再测试,故将再对员工进行针对性地培训;2、针对中途休息后,再开线生产前,由领班逐站检查各站员工是否正确使用了指导书中的所有工治具,OK后再开线生产;3、教育员工在作业过程中出现此类异常时,不得自行处理,均须通知领班进行处理;1、临时异常情况时管控尚不全面造成1、领班/主管在巡线过程中会对员工是否依照指导书正确采取防护措施进行监察;2、产线设置有专门的生产制程稽核小组,对员工是否依指导书作业进行稽核并督导改善;3、所有临时异常情况均通知领班协助进行处理;
提问者采纳
1, deferred to work out if done after a clean, tidy environment site work,2, sooner or later, also is mainly work formally began preparations, conduct safety awareness, through awareness drop labor damage reduction.1, the provisions in the production line extension class shall not exceed 30 minutes (more than time-averaged shall truthfully declare overtime);2, regarding direct employees, the integrated curriculum elective courses, for interest skills upgrading by employees vol3, staff of the class reason not subdivided understanding, actual right ahead of the foreseeable switched with temporary switched is seperated processing.1, in accordance with production line to arrange production schedule, all can adjust class above at least one day in advance notice,2, special situation caused by compulsory seconded class, the responsible units responsible for absorbing hours, the employee does not have to class fills,1, employees in halfway after the break, returns to his post more homework, to catch wire-speed, anxious to first test front several machines and then wear gloves,2, machine signal loose, staff wear gloves inconvenient handling of the abnormal (heavy inserted signal lines), is the glove with heavy i pluck1, new employees of high-pressure grounding stance safety consciousness is insufficient still, lead to return hillock when does not perform first wear gloves and test again, it will be again on employees2, aiming at midway after the break, again before production, the foreman ways by standing check whether the correct use of every employee in all work instructions fixtures, OK again after ways production.3, education staff during the process of working appear such anomalies, shall not be disposed, they must inform foreman processing,1, temporary an excrescent circumstance control is not comprehensive caused1, foremen/supervisor in XunXian process in accordance with instructions for employees are correctly taking protective measures to supervision,2, set up the production line has special production process audit team of employees in accordance with the instruction, whether assignment to audit and superin3 all temporary anomaly are both inform foreman assist to handle,Input the content has reached length limitation can input 999 word
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
, deferred to work out if done after a clean, tidy environment site work,2, sooner or later, also is mainly work formally began preparations, conduct safety awareness, through awareness drop labor damage reduction.1, the provisions in the production line extension class shall not exceed 30 minutes (more than time-averaged shall truthfully declare overtime);2, regarding direct employees, the integrated curriculum elective courses, for interest skills upgrading by employees vol3, staff of the class reason not subdivided understanding, actual right ahead of the foreseeable switched with temporary switched is seperated processing.1, in accordance with production line to arrange production schedule, all can adjust class above at least one day in advance notice,2, special situation caused by compulsory seconded class, the responsible units responsible for absorbing hours, the employee does not have to class fills,1, employees in halfway after the break, returns to his post more homework, to catch wire-speed, anxious to first test front several machines and then wear gloves,2, machine signal loose, staff wear gloves inconvenient handling of the abnormal (heavy inserted signal lines), is the glove with heavy i pluck1, new employees of high-pressure grounding stance safety consciousness is insufficient still, lead to return hillock when does not perform first wear gloves and test again, it will be again on employees2, aiming at midway after the break, again before production, the foreman ways by standing check whether the correct use of every employee in all work instructions fixtures, OK again after ways production.3, education staff during the process of working appear such anomalies, shall not be disposed, they must inform foreman processing,1, temporary an excrescent circumstance control is not comprehensive caused1, foremen/supervisor in XunXian process in accordance with instructions for employees are correctly taking protective measures to supervision,2, set up the production line has special production process audit team of employees in accordance with the instruction, whether assignment to audit and superin3 all temporary anomaly are both inform foreman assist to handle,
这里的专业术语太多,建议你用网上的英语在线翻译
不好意思...我不会...
请高手帮忙的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急!请英语高手帮忙翻译一下下面的句子,汉译英,不要机器翻译,翻译准确点,在线等,谢谢!_百度知道
急!请英语高手帮忙翻译一下下面的句子,汉译英,不要机器翻译,翻译准确点,在线等,谢谢!
1.我为自己的无礼行为向她道歉。2.情绪低落时,他总是静坐几个小时。3.你们应当认真对待即将到来的期末考试。4.客户满意是我们的最终目标。5.新来的职员表现很好,经理对他很满意。6.我们一到家,就开始下雨。7.不管你是和我一块去还是待在家里,我都要去。8.你尽管试吧,但你决不会成功。9.他读书时睡着了。
I apologize to her for my rudeness.He usually sits alone quietly for hours when he is in low mood.You should prepare seriously for the coming final exam.Our ultimate goal is to satisfy the clients.The new employee shapes up,which satisfied the manager.No sooner had we arrived home than it started to rain.I will go whether you come with me or stay at home.Try as you wish. You won't make it.He fell asleep when reading.
其他类似问题
机器翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 说说下面句子的特点 的文章

随机推荐