求卧冰求鲤文言文翻译 ~~~

求翻译~!!!_百度知道
求翻译~!!!
t listen to me. I&#39.A friend of mine has a son who is having identical problems, but instead he rebelled and stayed out until ten o&#39. He is fifteen years old and until recently I had always been grateful for how easy he has been to raise. Later I found out that he had skipped schoolt just change a boy&#39. You can&#39. Lately, though, he has ceased to listen to what I say,m not sure this is the best solution. She decided to give him a change of scenery and sent him to a private school. I found out that he was with a(n) bunch of boys who often cause trouble, he was with ths behavior by changing his school every time he does something wrong, but he didn&#39. I decided to forbid him to do anything with those boys. He used toclock. The other day I asked him to come straight home after school. The change in his attitude has been very noticeable even to his teachers, but being in high school seems to have hardened him against authority figuresMy son has started to hang out with the wrong type of boys. In spite of my objections to him being with those boys. It is better to help a kid establish a good set of core values
提问者采纳
而是他反叛。他是15岁。我的一个朋友有一个儿子,他与他们的第二天。他用这样一个可爱的男孩,甚至他的老师,他已经完全跳过学校当天,虽然的,并一直呆到十点钟,谁是有相同的问题,你不能只改变一个男孩的行为,他一个人经常寻衅滋事的男孩(N)一堆。他的态度改变已经非常明显。她决定给他换个并把他送到一所私立学校。我发现。尽管我反对他与那些男孩,直到最近我一直感谢他有多么容易被提高。有一天。我决定禁止他做任何与这些男孩,但他不听我的,他对权威人物。最近。后来我发现,我问他来放学后直接回家,每次他做错了事,尽管他已不再听我说什么,但在高中似乎已经硬化。这是更好地帮助孩子建立一套核心价值观的良好。我不知道这是最好的解决办法。通过改变他的学校我的儿子已经开始挂出错误的类型的男生
其他类似问题
其他4条回答
他变得很叛逆喜欢顶撞人,他没听。我不确定这是不是最好的解决方式,而是在外面呆到10点才回来。后来我才知道他逃课在外面玩了一天了。这种变化很明显,其实他以前是个挺乖的,你不能老是通过换学校来改掉他的坏毛病啊。最近尽管他已不听我的话了,第二又跑去和他们混在一起:
我的儿子已经开始和一些歪门邪道的男孩混在一起。她决定给他换个环境,但是相反,但是。还是应该帮助孩子建立好的价值观为好。我决定不让和他和这些孩子在一起。
我的一个朋友也有个儿子有同样的问题,但是上了中学后。
那天我要他放学就回家,但是他就是不听,他才15岁不过直到现在我才心怀感激因为他还是很容易教养的。我发现他和这帮经常惹事的孩子在一起混,老师也注意到了正译,送他去上私立学校
我的儿子开始和坏孩子们一起鬼混。 他十五岁了,直到最近我还一直为他很好教育而沾沾自喜,尽管近来他已不再听我的话。他曾经是个讨人喜爱的孩子,但是进了高中让他开始抵触权威。他的这种态度是显而易见的,甚至对老师的态度也是如此。
有一天,我让他放学后直接回家,但是正相反,他违背了命令而且在外面一直到10 点才回家。 后来我发现他和一群老惹麻烦的孩子呆在一起,我决心禁止他和那群孩子一起胡闹,但他不听我的。 不顾我的劝阻,他第二天还是找他的朋友了。
我的一个朋友和我有同样的问题,她决定给她的儿子换个环境,把他送到了一所私立学校。 但我怀疑这不是最好的解决方法。 你总不能每次你的他做错事的时候都给他患学校吧?帮孩子树立一系列好的核心价值观应该会更好些。
我的儿子开始跟一些问题男孩混在了一起。他十五岁了,从过去直到最近我一直感激他是多么容易带。近来,虽然,他开始停下来听我说话了。他曾经是那么可爱的男孩,然而到了高中似乎硬是要跟权威人士作对。他态度的变化已经是很明显地引起了他老师的注意。前天我要求他放学后直接回家,但是他与我作对,直到十点才回家。后来我弄清楚了:他那天完全逃课了,他跟一群男孩常常肇事孩子们在一起。我决定禁止他同那些男孩做任何事,然而他不听我的话。不顾我的反对,就在第二天还是与那些男孩在一起。我的一个朋友有一个儿子也有相似的问题。她决定给他变换一个环境,送他去私立学校。然而,我不确定这是最佳解决方案。你不可每一次他做错事,仅仅靠改变他的学校来改变他的行为。更好的方法应是帮助孩子建立一个良好核心价值观。
我儿子已经开始跟错误的类型的男孩。他十五岁了,到现在为止我都因很顺利养大他而心怀感激。即使最近,他已不再听我的话。他过去是一个如此可爱的男孩,但当进入了高中,他就对我们十分强硬。他的态度的变化非常明显,甚至是他的老师。    有一天,我问他放学后直接回家来,可他却很反叛,呆在外面一直到10点钟。后来我发现,他翘掉了那一天的所有课。我发现他和一群经常惹麻烦的男孩一起玩。就决定禁止他去与那些男孩一起,但他不听我的话。尽管我反对他一直与那些男孩呆在一块儿,但他仍旧与他们在一起。    我有一个朋友,她的儿子也有相同的问题。她决定改变他的环境,就把他送进了一所私立学校。但我不觉得这是最好的解决办法,。你不能在他每次犯了错过后,急着想纠正他,就去给他换学校。而最好的办法是帮助孩子建立一套好的核心价值观。
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译。_百度知道
将这一理论运用到英文电影片名的翻译中,就要不拘泥于片名形式上的对应,而是在充分理解影片 的内容、风格及内涵等的基础上,发挥中文的优势和特长,立足于观众的接受与审美力,用最切近又最自然的中文将片名内容表达出来,求得功能上的等值。这种方法被称作“编译”,是对直译和意译的补充。编译与意译有着很大的区别:意译需要结合原片名翻译且基本与原片名接近;编译则完全脱离了原片名,在译名中看不到原片名的影子。 We should apply this theory to the translation of English movie titles, dispense with formal correspondence of movie title and based on full understanding of the content, style and connotation of movie to make the most of the Chinese advantages, according to the audience's acceptance and aesthetic sense to express the content of movie title with the closest natural Chinese to achieve the functional equivalence. This method is called &translation and compilation& and it is supplementary to literal translation and free translation. Between compilation and free translation has the very big difference: free translation need to combine with the translation of original movie title and close to it, compilation completely divorce from original movie title and we cannot see the reflection of original title from it.在这个的基础上改吧。要正确的翻译啊。
中文翻译成英文。
提问者采纳
Will this a theory using to English film tablets name of translation in the, is does not stick Yu tablets name form of corresponds to, but in full understanding movie of content, and style and the connotation, of Foundation Shang, play Chinese of advantage and long, based Yu audience of accept and aesthetic force, with most be close to and most natural of Chinese will tablets name content expression out, obtained function Shang of equivalent. This method is called &compile& is a literal translation and free translation of the supplement.Compilation and translation has a lot of differences: free translation need to be combined with the original title and basic translation with the
compilation is completely detached from the original title, original title was not seen in the translation of shadow. 是上文中文的翻译
提问者评价
其他类似问题
其他4条回答
我们应该运用这一理论,英语电影片名的翻译,省却正式书信的电影和对内容的理解,风格和电影内涵最充分的优点,根据听众的接受和审美意识所表达的内容用最自然的中国电影实现功能对等。这种方法被称为“翻译和编译”,它是补充的直译与意译。汇编和翻译之间有很大的区别:自由翻译需要结合翻译的原创电影标题和接近它,编译完全脱离原来的电影,我们不能看到反映从它原来的。
我们应该运用该理论对英语电影片名的翻译,省却正式相符的电影名称和建立在充分理解的内容、风格和内涵的电影使大多数中国优势,根据观众的接受和审美意识表达内容的电影亲近自然的冠军和中国所要实现的功能对等原则。这种方法被称作“翻译和编译”,它是补充直译和意译。编制和免费翻译之间有很大的不同:免费翻译需要结合电影翻译的标题和接近、编制完全脱离原声电影冠军,而我们看不到原来的名字的反思。
This theory is applied to the English translation of film titles, we should not adhere to form the corresponding title, but in the full understanding of the film based on the content, style and connotation to play the advantages and expertise of the Chinese,based on the audience to accept the taste, the closest and the most natural Chinese title content expressed to obtain the functional equivalent. This method is called &compiling& is the complement of the literal and free translation. Compile a big difference: with paraphrase paraphrase requires a combination of the original title translation and the basic and ori compiler is completely divorced from the original title, in translation seen in less than the shadow of the original title.
我们应该运用这一理论,英语电影片名的翻译,省却正式书信的电影和对内容的理解,风格和电影内涵最充分的优点,根据听众的接受和审美意识所表达的内容用最自然的中国电影实现功能对等。这种方法被称为“翻译和编译”,它是补充的直译与意译。汇编和翻译之间有很大的区别:自由翻译需要结合翻译的原创电影标题和接近它,编译完全脱离原来的电影,我们不能看到反映从它原来的。
你要这个干嘛?
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~·_百度知道
求翻译~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~·
非常幸运能成XXX的实习生,,在这段时间里让我感受到每一个人对工作的专注、对同事的热情。在实习的过程中,也向同事学习到了很多。但是因为学校学业的原因,很遗憾不得不离开项目组。希望得到您的批准。
提问者采纳
It is a great fortune to become a XXX intern. During this period of time, I have a feeling of
the forcus on works, passion on co-workers from everyone, also learned a lot from the group in process. But due to the study in school, I have to leave our project team. Sincerely wish for your approvements.
提问者评价
按照你说的,真的成功了,好开心,谢谢你!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
It is very lucky to be an intership of XXX for having experienced everyone's concerntrate to the work and the passion to colleagues. I obtained a lot from the workmates during the process of practice. However, I have to leave this project group attribute to my school work, it is really a pity. Waitting for your kingly approval.
Very fortunate to have a XXX interns, and during that time, so I feel that everyone focus on their work, colleagues enthusiasm. Internship in the process, but also to learn from colleagues to many. But because the school academic reasons, unfortunately had to leave the project team. I hope you get the approval.
It is pretty lucky to be the internship of XXX.During this period,I've experienced everyones' concentration to the work and the
warmth from the colleagues.in the same time, I obtained a lot from the workmates as well.However,attribute to my school work, it is a pity that I have to leave this project group. waiting for your kindly approval.
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译~~~~~_百度知道
求翻译~~~~~
底下那些板块是需要包含进去的内容…意思是要正式的写一篇英文介绍…不是简单的翻译我的问题…-_-||………求大神帮忙,无视人命,蜘蛛,谢~1,杀手家族需要关于全职猎人的英文介绍,长期休刊但仍是很受好评2:猎人协会,世界观,基本人物集团和主要任务介绍,剧集分段4:残酷,没有明显善恶界限………3,由富奸义博于1998创造,蚂蚁,主角四人组……5
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Pray god help, basic characters and the main task is introduced, thanks ~1., leading the gang of four需要关于全职猎人的英文介绍,没有明显善恶界限………2, ants. -_ - | |, there is no clear line between good and evil, series piecewise4.,底下那些板块是需要包含进去的内容…意思是要正式的写一篇英文介绍…不是简单的翻译我的问题…-_-||………求大神帮忙.. Is not a simple translation of my question: hunter association. Meaning is to write a formal English introduction.:猎人协会.5,世界观, is under the plate need to include in the content of the,剧集分段3..,其他5,蜘蛛.: cruel..,主角四人组……4.., ignore people.3, publication will resume for a long time but is still very popular2...:残酷,杀手家族,长期休刊但仍是很受好评1...., spiders.,谢~Need English introduction about full-time hunter..,无视人命, killer family..., by the rich rape YiBo in 1998 to create, worldview,由富奸义博于1998创造,基本人物集团和主要任务介绍,蚂蚁
我说了是要包括这些板块写英文介绍。。。不是简单翻译。。。哥们算我求你了。。我急用啊。。。
1 by the rich rape Yiwu in 1998 to create long-term suspension, but is still very popular 2 world view brutal, disregard for human life, no obvious boundaries of good and evil......... 3 episodes in segment 4 basic character group and main tasks the Hunters Association, killer clan, spider, ant, leading group...... 5 other
呵呵。。。麻烦看一下题目再回答可以么。。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译~~~_百度知道
提问者采纳
我没有足球
但我的哥艾伦有
所有的可以么?
我们在同一所学校
我们都一样爱足球
我们在放学后和我们的朋友一起玩