急求!!!!!!!英语作文:How t...mobile

帮忙写篇英语作文:假如你是农村中学生李强,给外国笔友写信介绍自己的学习和生活情况. 急求啊!帮忙写篇英语作文:假如你是农村中学生李强,给外国笔友写信介绍自己的学习和生活情况.1.你_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
帮忙写篇英语作文:假如你是农村中学生李强,给外国笔友写信介绍自己的学习和生活情况. 急求啊!帮忙写篇英语作文:假如你是农村中学生李强,给外国笔友写信介绍自己的学习和生活情况.1.你
帮忙写篇英语作文:假如你是农村中学生李强,给外国笔友写信介绍自己的学习和生活情况. 急求啊!帮忙写篇英语作文:假如你是农村中学生李强,给外国笔友写信介绍自己的学习和生活情况.1.你们家住在大山里,离学校很远,步行需要将近两个小时才能到校.2.早上起床很早,中餐自己带饭吃,晚上很晚才能回家3.学校很小,3个教室却6个年级,每班不到20人,一天上五节课4.大山就是操场,不过上学路上可以会朋友5.虽然条件有些艰苦,但大家过得开心.
Dear Henry, It is my pleasure to have you as my penfriend. Let me tell you something about myself and my school.We live in the mountainous area. It is very far from my school. It takes me about two hours to go to school on foot every day. So I have to get up very early in the morning. I will bring my
lunch with me so that I can eat at school at noon. It is very late when I arrive home in the evening. Our school is very small. There are only three classrooms,but six grades. Each class has fewer than twenty students. We have five classes every day.We don't have normal playground as most students do, ours is on the hills. But it is good that we can meet friends on our way to school and talk to each other. We all feel happy and enjoy our life even though the conditions are poor.How about you? Please tell me something about your school and your study.Your penfriendLiQiang急求一篇英语作文:How to keep healthy要有以下几点:1.多运动2.合理安排饮食3.保证充足的睡眠4.保持快乐的心情_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
急求一篇英语作文:How to keep healthy要有以下几点:1.多运动2.合理安排饮食3.保证充足的睡眠4.保持快乐的心情
急求一篇英语作文:How to keep healthy要有以下几点:1.多运动2.合理安排饮食3.保证充足的睡眠4.保持快乐的心情
How to Keep HealthyNowadays more and more people are concerned about their health.But how to keep healthy?Different people may give different answers to this question.In my opinion,it is essential to do the following.First,it is absolutely necessary to take some exercise every day.Research shows that getting plenty of exercise make the heart beat faster and the lungs work harder.This strengthens the heart,reduces the chance of heart attack,and helps lower blood pressure.That's why more and more people are becoming active in various kinds of sports and exercises.Every morning many people get up early and take much exercise.Some practice shadowboxing and swordplay while others run,jog,walk or dance to music.In the afternoon,there are also many people keen on sports.Some play basketball or volleyball or table tennis,others go in for gymnastics or track events.Through sports and exercise,people become healthier and stronger.Medical researchers have proved that what people eat affects their health.They advise people to eat more fruit and vegetables and less meat such as beef and pork because meat contains more fat than poultry and fish.Fat can build up in the arteries,block the flow of blood,and cause a heart attack or stroke.Getting rid of bad habits like smoking and drinking alcohol is also an important way to keep healthy.Smoking and drinking alcohol injure one's health a great deal,and therefore should be given up.Unfortunately few people follow this advice.If people follow these three ways of keeping fit,they greatly improve their health.现在越来越多的人担心自己的健康.可是如何保持健康呢?不同的人对这个问题可能会给予不同的回答.依我之见,按照下面几点去做很有必要.首先,天天坚持锻炼绝对必要.有关研究表明,多多锻炼身体使心脏跳动更快,使肺部功能更强,就可大大加强心脏功能,减少心力衰竭的可能性,同时有助于降低血压.因此,越来越多的人们正积极参加各种运动和各种锻炼.每天早晨,许多人清早起床锻炼身体.有的打太极拳,有的练习舞剑,有的跑步,有的慢跑,有的散步,有的配合着音乐跳舞.下午同样有许多人喜爱运动.有些打篮球,有些打排球或乒乓球,还有些爱好体操或参加田径项目.人们通过运动和锻炼,身体越来越健壮.医学研究工作者已经证明,人的饮食影响人的健康.他们劝告人们多吃水果和蔬菜,少吃牛肉、猪肉等肉类,因为这些肉类比家禽和鱼含有更多的脂肪.脂肪可积聚在动脉里,阻挡血液流通,并引起心力衰竭或造成中风.戒除像吸烟、酗酒这样的坏习惯,也是一种保持健康的重要方法.吸烟、酗酒极大地损害健康,所以应当戒除.可惜,遵照这一忠告的人寥寥无几.要是人们将以上三种保健方式落实于自己的行动,那么人们的健康状况便会大为改善.
First. it's very important to have good habits. Such as, going to bed early and get up early every day, washing hands before meals, brushing our teeth at least twice every day, don't smoke or drink ec...急求一篇英语作文 HOW to enrich our college life_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
急求一篇英语作文 HOW to enrich our college life
急求一篇英语作文 HOW to enrich our college life
As a sophomore, I am feeling the time flies. Recalling about the past one year, so many thoughts are flooding in my mind. At this time, I just can’t tell my real idea. The memory is just like so fresh...
I will go to college in the near future. After I enter college, I plan to set new goals in my study and improve my way of learning. What’s more, as I am away from my parents, it is necessary for me to...急求一篇英语作文,50词左右.英语作文,50词左右._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
急求一篇英语作文,50词左右.英语作文,50词左右.
急求一篇英语作文,50词左右.英语作文,50词左右.
Think it over……好好想想…… Today we have higher buildings and wider highways,but shorter temperaments and nar 今天我们拥有了更高层的楼宇以及更宽阔的公路,但是我们的性情却更为急躁,眼光也更加狭隘; We spend more, 我们消耗的更多,享受到的却更少; We have bigger houses,b 我们的住房更大了,但我们的家庭却更小了; We have more compromises, 我们妥协更多,时间更少; We have more knowledge, 我们拥有了更多的知识,可判断力却更差了; We have more medicines, 我们有了更多的药品,但健康状况却更不如意; We have multiplied out possessions,bu 我们拥有的财富倍增,但其价值却减少了; We talk much,we love only a little, 我们说的多了,爱的却少了,我们的仇恨也更多了; We reached the Moon and came back,but we find it troublesome to cross our own street an 我们可以往返月球,但却难以迈出一步去亲近我们的左邻右舍; We have conquered the uter space,but 我们可以征服外太空,却征服不了我们的内心; We have highter income, 我们的收入增加了,但我们的道德却少了; These are times with more liberty, 我们的时代更加自由了,但我们拥有的快乐时光却越来越少; We have much more food, 我们有了更多的食物,但所能得到的营养却越来越少了; These are the days in which it takes two salaries for each home,b 现在每个家庭都可以有双份收入,但离婚的现象越来越多了 These are times of finer houses,b 现在的住房越来越精致,但我们也有了更多破碎的家庭; That's why I propose, 这就是我为什么要说,让我们从今天开始; You do not keep anything for a special occasion.because every day that you live is a SPECIAL OCCASION.不要将你的东西为了某一个特别的时刻而预留着,因为你生活的每一天都是那么特别; Search for knowledge,read more ,sit on your porch and admire the view without paying att 寻找更我的知识,多读一些书,坐在你家的前廊里,以赞美的眼光去享受眼前的风景,不要带上任何功利的想法; Spend more time with your family and friends,eat your favorite foods,visit 花多点时间和朋友与家人在一起,吃你爱吃的食物,去你想去的地方; Life is a chain of not 生活是一串串的快乐时光;我们不仅仅是为了生存而生存; Use your crystal goblets.Do not save your best perfume,and use it every time you feel you want it.举起你的水晶酒杯吧.不要吝啬洒上你最好的香水,你想用的时候就享用吧!Remove from your vocabulary phrases like"one of these days"or "someday"; 从你的词汇库中移去所谓的“有那么一天”或者“某一天”; Let's write that letter we thought of writing "one of these days"!曾打算“有那么一天”去写的信,就在今天吧!Let's tell our families and friends h 告诉家人和朋友,我们是多么地爱他们; Do not delay anything that adds laughter
不要延迟任何可以给你的生活带来欢笑与快乐的事情; Every day,every hour,and eve 每一天、每一小时、每一分钟都是那么特别; And you don't know if it will be your last.你无从知道这是否最后刻.这个应该比较合适~
关于新年计划的My
A new year ,a new start,when I stand on the edge of
a new year,I can't help thinking about my plan of next year.
Just as the old sayi...
Time off really fast, a dazzling, six years of Yunyan the same time we should, as the past, I will be graduated. Primary life is and how is infatuated with Yiyibushe,Now we will have a Gebenqiancheng....急求英语作文一篇 题目:Please write a letter to your parents to tell them something about your life_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
急求英语作文一篇 题目:Please write a letter to your parents to tell them something about your life
急求英语作文一篇 题目:Please write a letter to your parents to tell them something about your life
I am glad to hear from you!How are you?I would like to tell you something about my school life.Some of my school life is full of happiness,others sadness.why do I say so?I like a relaxing school life,but the classes are not the same.Math and Chinese are my poor subjects.The teachers often telephone my parents.you can know the results.Oh,stop here!my mother is back!...
Dear Mom and Dad,There is always something I can not tell over the phone calls. The best I can say is that everything is going on okay with me. Not to cheat or to hide the truth from you, it is o...
dear parents,
how are you. i miss you so much. I live a good life here,t worry about me其他清洁一点也不知道怎么说啊

我要回帖

更多关于 java t... 的文章

随机推荐