Go away or make some sensefunny by urself什么意思

urself什么意思
大爱研子5qa
urself = yourself 你自己
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
bind urself把自己捆绑Lose Urself-Eminem迷失了自己Dream until Urself dream come true.直到你自己梦想成真When U find Urself alone.当你发现你其实只有一个人这样看应该是ourself的网络简写
yourself的缩写,你(你们)自己。
美国人喜欢缩写
拼写有误吧,或许是ourself
扫描下载二维码&【小题1】C【小题2】A【小题3】C【小题4】D【小题5】D【小题6】B【小题7】B【小题8】A【小题9】D【小题10】B&【小题11】A【小题12】D【小题13】C【小题14】B【小题15】A【小题16】C【小题17】B【小题18】A【小题19】B【小题20】B
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
题型:完型填空
Maybe you've lost your job.Maybe you didn't get the ____ in your job.Maybe your sweetheart ____ with you.People say “Don't take it personally”and “Don't let it get to you”,but that's very ____ to do.If you're feeling disheartened,___ are some strategies (策略) for making yourself feel better?It's pretty clear that ____“I'm the greatest!”or winning a prize along with every other second&grade soccer player isn't a good way to ____& healthy self&respect.Then what can you do to feel better?Here are some ____ to follow:Do a good deed.This is as selfish as it is selfless;you'll ____ as much as the person you're helping.I had a friend who ____ a period of vast rejection:she was fired from her ____,she didn't get into the graduate program to which she'd ____,and her boyfriend split up with her.Everything worked out fine ____,and I asked her how she got through such a(n) ____ time.She said,“I was ___ addicted to doing good deeds for other people.It was the only way I could make myself feel like I wasn't a total loser.”Keep a resolution (决心).Not only will you benefit from exercising or ____ out your garage,but you'll also get a boost (激励)from the mere fact that you made a ____ and stuck to it.Boost your ____.Studies show that when you're feeling energetic,you're much more likely to feel good about yourself.Most important:get enough sleep.Challenge yourself ____.This strategy doesn't work for me,but I know that many people feel great ___ white&water rafting,bungee jumping,or roller&coaster&riding.For the less daring,a great run,or bike ride can do the ____.【小题1】&A.promotion &B.gift&C.match&D.break&&【小题2】&A.kept up&B.put up&C.broke up&D.made up&&【小题3】&A.easy&B.hard&C.dangerous &D.pleasant&&【小题4】&A.which&B.how&C.where&D.what&&【小题5】&A.hearing&B.praising&C.knowing&D.repeating&&【小题6】&A.have&B.lose&C.build&D.hurt&&【小题7】&A.ideas&B.tips&C.plans&D.methods&&【小题8】&A.benefit&B.repay&C.reject &D.demand&&【小题9】&A.went through&B.came across&C.looked for&D.waited for&&【小题10】&A.house&B.incident&C.job&D.boss&&【小题11】&A.appealed&B.listened&C.reacted&D.applied&&【小题12】&A.in the beginning&B.in the end&C.in a moment&D.in a sense&&【小题13】&A.wonderful&B.tough&C.unforgettable&D.busy&&【小题14】&A.practically&B.hardly&C.carefully&D.unwillingly&&【小题15】&A.working&B.leaving&C.finding&D.cleaning&&【小题16】&A.bet&B.difference&C.promise&D.record&&【小题17】&A.energy&B.confidence&C.courage&D.ability&&【小题18】&A.mentally&B.physically&C.successfully &D.naturally&&【小题19】&A.before&B.upon&C.until&D.after&&【小题20】&A.service&B.business&C.trick&D.favor&&
Last year, for a nationwide teacher conference, I was asked to make a presentation about my classroom. I immediately &&&&&&&to offer to the conference photo collections and mementos (纪念物)that would prove how meaningful teachers’ work was in the world of classroom. So, for weeks, I looked &&&&&&&the drawers, boxes, and cupboard, hoping to find just the right prints that would tell of the spirit of my school and my community. All through September, I sought photos of lessons activties and accounts I had put away &&&&&&&in my house. I asked my colleagues to help me find images or objects that would &&&&&&&our most famous community members. By mid-October, I had made a list of them. But, I had also found something &&&&&&, something much more dear, and very rare. I found photos of Craig, a high school senior, who gave up two weeks one summer to help little kids draw pictures at a camp. I found notes from Calvin whom I had taught for almost six years, and remembered how he always made sure every classmate felt accepted. I found a resume written by Carrie who &&&&&&&herself without the help of parents, and who took night class, and never &&&&&&&one. I found a copy of Macbeth in Portuguese, which belonged to an exchange student who read it first in her own &&&&&&, before reading it in ours. Thus she could be sure she wasn’t missing anything important in the &&&&&&. I found all my students, the students who had made me laugh, the students who had &&&&&&&me with their courage and kindness, the students who had &&&&&&&me to question what I knew of the world outside my own world, the students who had inspired me to expect more from them and from myself. There I was, standing at my filing cupboard reviewing &&&&&&&—not those I had taught, but the many I had learned. I came to teaching, &&&&&&&most teachers do, hoping to touch the hearts and minds of my students. What I never expected was how &&&&&&&they would touch mine. Today I walk through the door of my classroom ready to teach, but also &&&&&&&to learn from the young people who are excited to teach me about them —their insights and interests, problems and anxieties, hopes and expectations.【小题1】&&A.decided&B.managed&C.preferred&D.remembered&【小题2】&&A.at&B.over&C.for&D.through&【小题3】&&A.anywhere&B.everywhere&C.somewhere&D.nowhere&【小题4】&&A.recognize&B.represent&C.regard&D.replace&【小题5】&&A.unknown&B.familiar&C.unexpected&D.funny&【小题6】&&A.abandoned&B.enjoyed&C.relaxed&D.supported&【小题7】&&A.changed&B.missed&C.took&D.forgot&【小题8】&&A.language&B.way&C.voice&D.mind&【小题9】&&A.translation&B.paper&C.expression&D.copy&【小题10】&A.trusted&B.filled&C.provided&D.moved&【小题11】&A.ordered&B.consulted&C.recommended&D.challenged&【小题12】&A.documents&B.lessons&C.essays&D.classes&【小题13】&A.as&B.since&C.even if&D.now that&【小题14】&A.carefully&B.seriously&C.powerfully&D.slightly&【小题15】&A.nervous&B.eager&C.confident&D.lucky&
Standing on the top of a church tower not far from our home in Rome, Father said to me, "Look down, Elsa." I gathered all my &&&&&&&&and looked down. I saw the crisscross(十字形)of twisting, turning streets &&&&&&&&to the square in the centre of the village.“See, my dear,” Father said gently. "There is more than one way to the square. Life is like that. If you can’t get where you want to go by one road, try &&&&&."Now I understood why I was there. Earlier that day I had begged my mother to do something about the &&&&&&lunches that were served at school. But she &&&&&&because she could not believe the lunches were so bad.When I turned to Father for help, he would not &&&&&. Instead, he brought me to this high tower to give me a lesson. By the time we reached home, I had a(n) &&&&&.At school the next day, I secretly &&&&&&my lunch soup into a bottle and brought it home. Then I &&&&&&the cook into serving it to Mother at dinner. The plan worked &&&&&. She swallowed one spoonful and sputtered(喷溅), "The cook must have gone mad!" Quickly I told her what I had done, and Mother stated firmly that she would &&&&&&the matter of lunches at school the next day!In the years that followed I often remembered the &&&&&Father taught me. I knew where I wanted to go in life — to be a fashion designer. And on the way to my first small success I found the road &&&&&.I was busy getting ready to &&&&&&&&my winter fashions. Then just 13 days before the presentation the sewing girls were called out on strike. I felt so depressed that I was &&&&&&&&that we would have to cancel the presentation &&&&&&&&show the clothes unfinished. Then it dawned on me. Why not show the clothes unfinished?We worked hurriedly and the showing took place as &&&&&&. Some
others had only one. Many of our clothes were only &&&&&&&&made of heavy cotton cloth. But on these we pinned sketches and pieces of material. In this way we were able to show what colors and textures the clothes would have when they were finished. It was our &&&&&&&showing that caught the attention of the public, and &&&&&&&&for the clothes poured in. Father’s wise words had guided me once again. There is more than one way to the square always.【小题1】&&A.strengthB.breathC.courageD.belief【小题2】&&A.linkingB.appealingC.takingD.leading【小题3】&&A.eachB.anotherC.noneD.the other【小题4】&&A.awfulB.specialC.fascinatingD.delicious【小题5】&&A.regrettedB.agreedC.complainedD.refused【小题6】&&A.commentB.submitC.opposeD.handle【小题7】&&A.conclusionB.planC.restD.image【小题8】&&A.drank B.spatC.pouredD.flowed【小题9】&&A.talkedB.forcedC.sentD.urged【小题10】&A.terriblyB.naturallyC.perfectlyD.shortly【小题11】&A.get throughB.take upC.look intoD.make up【小题12】&A.classB.lessonC.storyD.idea【小题13】&A.occupied B.smoothedC.blockedD.widened【小题14】&A.showB.provideC.followD.lead【小题15】&A.curiousB.doubtfulC.determinedD.sure【小题16】&A.apart fromB.or elseC.rather thanD.or rather【小题17】&A.usualB.supposedC.scheduledD.unexpected【小题18】&A.patternsB.coloursC.dragsD.scarves【小题19】&A.meaningfulB.commonC.ordinary D.unusual【小题20】&A.criticismsB.ordersC.designsD.budgets
It was a busy morning about 8:30, when an elderly gentleman in his 80s came to the hospital. I heard him saying to the nurse that he was in a hurry for an appointment at 9:30. The nurse had him take a&&&&&&&in the waiting area,&&&&&him it would be at least 40 minutes &&&&&someone would be able to see him. I saw him &&&&his watch and decided, since I was &&&&busy ---my patient didn’t &&&&at the appointed hour, I would examine his wound. While taking care of his wound, I asked him if he had another doctor’s appointment. The gentleman said no and told me that he&&&&&&to go to the nursing home to eat breakfast with his&&&&&. He told me she had been&&&&&&&for a while and she had a special disease. I asked if she would be&&&&&&if he was a bit late. He replied that she &&&&&knew who he was, and that she had not been able to &&&&him for five years. I was &&&&&, and asked him, “And you &&&&go every morning, even though she doesn’t know who you are?”& He smiled and said, “She doesn’t know me, but I know who she is.” I had to hold back&&&&&&as he left. Now I&&&&&&that in marriages, true love is &&&&of all that is.& The happiest people don’t&&&&&&have th They just&&&&&&the best use of everything they have. &&&&&isn’t about how to live through the storm,& but how to dance in the rain.【小题1】A.breathB.testC.seatD.break【小题2】A.persuadingB.promisingC.understandingD.telling【小题3】A.ifB.beforeC.sinceD.after【小题4】A.taking offB.fixingC.looking atD.winding【小题5】A.veryB.alsoC.seldomD.not【小题6】A.turn upB.show offC.come onD.go away【小题7】A.neededB.forgotC.agreedD.happened【小题8】A.daughterB.wifeC.motherD.sister【小题9】A.lateB.wellC.aroundD.there【小题10】A.lonelyB.worriedC.doubtfulD.glad【小题11】A.so farB.neitherC.no longerD.already【小题12】A.recognizeB.answerC.believeD.expect【小题13】A.movingB.disappointedC.surprisedD.satisfied【小题14】A.onlyB.thenC.thusD.still【小题15】A.curiosityB.tearsC.wordsD.judgment【小题16】A.realiseB.suggestC.hopeD.prove【小题17】A.agreementB.expressionC.acceptanceD.exhibition【小题18】A.necessarilyB.completelyC.naturallyD.frequently【小题19】A.learnB.makeC.favourD.try【小题20】A.AdventureB.BeautyC.TrustD.Life
Friends are very important in our everyday life. Everyone needs friends. We all like to feel close to someone. It is nice to have a friend to talk, laugh, and do things with.&&&&&, sometimes we need to be alone. We don’t always want people &&&&&. But we would feel lonely if we never had a friend.No two people are &&&&&. Friends sometimes don’t get on well. That doesn’t mean that they no longer like each other. Most of the time they will &&&&&&and become friends again.Sometimes friends move away. Then we feel very &&&&&. We miss them very much, but we can call them and write to them. And we can &&&&&&new friends. It is encouraging to find out how much we like new people when we get to know them. There’s more good news for people who have friends. They live longer than people who don’t. Why? Friends can make us feel happy. Being happy helps you &&&&&well. If someone cares about you, you take &&&&&&care of yourself.【小题1】&A.Hardly&B.Nearly&C.Suddenly &D.Certainly&&【小题2】&A.alone&B.away&C.all over&D.around&&【小题3】&A.friendly&B.kind&C.just the same &D.quite different&&【小题4】&A.make up&B.run away&C.get around&D.set off&&【小题5】&A.angry&B.sad&C.happy&D.alone&&【小题6】&A.search&B.contact&C.make&D.know&&【小题7】&A.stay&B.match&C.think&D.organize&&【小题8】&A.less&B.better&C.little&D.lot&&
A true apology is more than just acknowledgement of a mistake. It’s recognition that something you’ve said or done has damaged a relationship—and that you care enough about that relationship to want it ____ . It’s never ____ to acknowledge you are in the wrong. Being human, we all need the art of apology. Look back and think how ____ you’ve judged roughly, said ____ things, pushed yurself ahead at the expense of a friend. Some deep thought lets us know that when ____ a small mistake has been made, your ____ will stay out of balance until the mistake is acknowledged and your regret is ____. I remember a doctor friend, telling me about a man who came to him with ____ illnesses: headache, insomnia, stomachaches and so on. No physical ____ could be found. Finally the doctor said to the man, “____ you tell me what’s on your conscience, I can’t help you.” After a short silence, the man told the doctor that he ____ all the money that his father gave to his brother, who was ____. His father had died, so only he himself knew the matter. The doctor made the man write to his brother making an ____ and enclosing a ____. In the post office, the man dropped the letter into the mail box. As the letter disappeared, the man burst into tears. “Thank you, doctor,” he said, “I think I’m all right now.” And he ____. 【小题1】 A.built B.formed C.repaired D.damaged
【小题2】 A.difficult B.easy C.foolish D.shy
【小题3】 A.long B.often C.much D.soon
【小题4】 A.unusual B.harmful C.worthless D.unkind
【小题5】 A.hardly B.even C.only D.such
【小题6】 A.sense B.brain C.weight D.feeling
【小题7】 A.apologized B.explained C.offered D.expressed
【小题8】 A.strange B.fatal C.various D.dangerous
【小题9】 A.sign B.injury C.cause D.symptom
【小题10】 A.Whenever B.Unless C.Suppose D.Although
【小题11】 A.neglected B.accepted C.seized D.wasted
【小题12】 A.mad B.lost C.abroad D.dead
【小题13】 A.order B.excuse C.agreement D.apology
【小题14】 A.note B.card C.check D.photo
【小题15】 A.should B.did C.had D.was
Most adults want to return to their childhood, because they believe how happy it is to be a child. But they forget that times have changed a great deal, and they never honestly change places with a child. Think of the years at _&& __ ;the year spent living in&& _fear of examinations and school reports. Every movement you made was _&& _ &by some adults. Think of the&&& _ _ when you had to go to bed early, you had to eat _&&&&&things that were supposed to be good for you. Remember how “gentle”&& _&was given to you with words like “If you don’t do what, I say, I will…”.I’m sure you will _& _ forget!_& __ , these are only part of children’s trouble. No matter how kind and loving parents may be, children often &&&_&&from some terrible and illogical fears since they can’t understand the world around them. They often have such&& _& __ in the dark or in the dream. _&& __ can share their fears with other adults while children have to face their fears _&& __ . But the most _&& __ part of childhood is the period when you begin to go out of it, the period when you go into _&& _ _ .Teenagers start to be _&& __ their parents and this causes them great unhappiness. There is a complete _&& _&&of self-confidence during this time. Adolescents pay much attention to their appearance and the _&& _ _ they make on others. They feel shy, awkward and clumsy(笨拙的). _&& _ _ are strong but hearts are easily broken. Teenagers __ moments of great happiness or black despair, _&& _ _ through this period, adults seem to be more unkind than ever.【小题1】&A.home&B.school&C.table&D.hand&&【小题2】&A.content&B.forgetful&C.absurd&D.constant&&【小题3】&A.observed&B.disturbed&C.stopped&D.appreciated&&【小题4】&A.pleasure&B.goods&C.time&D.fun&&【小题5】&A.delicious&B.nutritious&C.tasty&D.hateful&&【小题6】&A.pressure&B.care&C.issue&D.exploration&&【小题7】&A.ever&B.never&C.still&D.somewhat&&【小题8】&A.Thus&B.As a result&C.Even so&D.Above all&&【小题9】&A.suffer&B.free&C.die&D.differ&&【小题10】&A.views&B.fears&C.regrets&D.spirits&&【小题11】&A.Children&B.Experts&C.Adults&D.Teenagers&&【小题12】&A.regularly&B.alone &C.doubtfully&D.comfortably&&【小题13】&A.painful&B.reliable&C.inspiring&D.imaginary&&【小题14】&A.adulthood&B.adolescence&C.youth&D.period&&【小题15】&A.in&B.through&C.for&D.against&&【小题16】&A.need&B.short&C.lack&D.abundance&&【小题17】&A.expression&B.explanation&C.possession&D.impression&&【小题18】&A.Bones&B.Feelings&C.Wills&D.Ideas&&【小题19】&A.ensure&B.indicate&C.experience&D.comfort&&【小题20】&A.and&B.but&C.even&D.instead&&
As a young girl growing up in rural Alabama, I never understood why my mom spent so much time baking. And she always made my brother and me&& 36&&her. A whole day every other week was devoted to making bread. It always made our small arms tired.Despite our best efforts, the flour dust always went everywhere. I&& 37&&to be outside with my playmates, and never&& 38&&my mom’s desire for quality family time with her children, at least when it came to spending it in the&& 39&. Years have gone by, and I have become a mother myself. I prefer to leave most of the cooking to my husband and he loves it. He’s quite&& 40&&at doing it, too.On one occasion my husband was&& 41&&dinner, and I was at the kitchen table going through the day’s mail when our little son, Cody, asked if he could help&& 42&. My husband said yes, and I sat there amused, watching them.“What are you doing?” I asked.“Helping dad cook.” he replied with a big&& 43&&on his face. I thought back to those&& 44&&when my mom asked me to help her bake bread, and I was&& 45&, but obeyed. Per&haps she was trying to create something more than just fresh bread&—maybe a few lasting&& 46&.As I watched Cody do it with all his attention, I realized that he had&& 47&&a lasting moment for me, a moment filled with a deep sense of family. I wanted to hold the moment and make it longer, and appreciate the memories my mom had given me years ago in her kitchen.【小题1】A.copyB.helpC.noticeD.admire【小题2】A.improvedB.encouragedC.longedD.blamed【小题3】A.wonderedB.appreciatC.judgedD.challenged【小题4】A.kitchenB.restaurantC.bedroomD.school【小题5】A.unhappyB.weakC.astonishedD.skilled【小题6】A.preparingB.choosingC.makingD.having【小题7】A.playB.work C.cookD.make【小题8】A.get uptear B.surpriseC.smileD.mark【小题9】A.dreams B.timeC.mysteriesD.accidents【小题10】A.excitedB.regretful C.confidentD.unwilling【小题11】A.memoriesB.choicesC.opportunities D.goals【小题12】A.continuedB.createdC.failedD.served
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
作业讨论群:

我要回帖

更多关于 make some sense 的文章

随机推荐