shp,有效阴n道缩n阴方法?,531

A novel type-1 ribosome-inactivating protein isolated from the supernatant of transformed suspension cultures of Trichosanthes kirilowii | SpringerLink
This service is more advanced with JavaScript available, learn more at http://activatejavascript.org
A novel type-1 ribosome-inactivating protein isolated from the supernatant of transformed suspension cultures of Trichosanthes kirilowiiN.-J. Remi ShihK. A. McDonaldA. M. DandekarT. GirbésR. IglesiasA. P. Jackman
A type-1 ribosome-inactivating protein (RIP) designated TK-35 has been purified from the supernatant of suspension cultures of Agrobacterium rhizogenes-transformed stem sections of Trichosanthes kirilowii. The protein was purified from the supernatant by PerSeptive SH/M cation exchange and Sephadex G-75 S gel permeation chromatography. The protein occurs as a monomer, with a molecular weight of 35,117, and is glycosylated. A protein translation inhibition assay indicates that TK-35 has an IC50 value of 2.45 nm and is able to release the rRNA N-glycosidase diagnostic fragment from rabbit reticulocyte lysate. TK-35 is quite thermally stable. Analysis of its N-terminal sequence and two lys-C-protease-digested polypeptides (internal) amino acid sequence indicates that this protein is not homologous to trichosanthin and other type-1 RIPs in Cucurbitaceae family.Key words Ribosome-inactivating proteins Trichosanthes kirilowii Suspension culture This is a preview of subscription content,
to check accessUnable to display preview.&N.-J. Remi Shih1K. A. McDonald1A. M. Dandekar2T. Girbés3R. Iglesias3A. P. Jackman11.Department of Chemical Engineering and Materials Science, University of California, Davis, CA 95616, USA Fax no.: +1-916-752-1031 E-mail: kamcdonald@ucdavis.eduHM2.Department of Pomology, University of California, Davis, CA 95616, USAUS3.Departmento de Bioquímica y Biología Molecular, Faultad de Ciencias, Universidad de Valladolid, E-47005 Valladolid, SpainES
We use cookies to improve your experience with our site.You do not have JavaScript enabled. Please enable JavaScript
to access the full features of the site or access our
The page may have been moved, updated or deleted
You may have followed an incorrect link or typed the address incorrectly
Please try to navigate to the content you wish to access through one of the following links:On the Coadsorption of Mephenaminate and Phenylundecanoate Anions at Passive Iron | SpringerLink
This service is more advanced with JavaScript available, learn more at http://activatejavascript.org
On the Coadsorption of Mephenaminate and Phenylundecanoate Anions at Passive IronYu. I. KuznetsovN. P. AndreevaArticle
Adsorption of sodium mephenaminate (SMEP), sodium phenylundecanoate (SPU), and their mixtures by oxidized iron from a borate buffer (pH 7.4) at the constant potential E = 0.2 V was studied by ellipsometry. Like the adsorption of the previously studied SMEP, that of SPU obeys the Frumkin equation with the higher Gibbs energy of adsorption (- ΔG A 0
= 33.1 kJ/mol). The Frumkin equation fails for the adsorption of an equimolar SPU + SMEP mixture (inhibitor IFKhAN-31), which is described by the Bockris equation. The calculations showed that -Δ G A 0
= 41.7 ± 0.2 kJ/mol and the number of water molecules displaced by an adsorbed inhibitor species from the metal-solution interface is n = 4. It was found that SMEP anions preadsorbed at oxidized iron do not affect the shape of the SPU adsorption isotherm, yet altering its constants. In the case of preadsorbed SPU, the SMEP adsorption isotherm changes its shape and cannot be described by any known adsorption equation. In addition, SMEP begins to adsorb at the electrode in
i.e., PU anions stimulate the adsorption of SMEP.This is a preview of subscription content,
to check accessUnable to display preview.&1.Rozenfel'd, I.L., Ingibitory korrozii (Corrosion Inhibi-tors), Moscow: Khimiya, 1977.2.Antropov, L.I., Makushin, E.M., and Panasenko, V.F., Ingibitory korrozii metallov (Inhibitors of Corrosion of Metals), Kiev: Tekhnika, 1981.3.Kuznetsov, Yu.I., Organic Inhibitors of Corrosion of Metals, New York: Plenum, 1996.4.Grigor'ev, V.P., Shpan'ko, S.P., Nassar, A.F., and Anisimova, V.A., Zashch. Met., 2003, vol. 39, no.1, p. 27.5.Kuznetsov, Yu.I., Usp. Khim., 2004, vol. 73, no.1, p. 79.6.Kuznetsov, Yu.I., Andreev, N.N., and Andreeva, N.P., Zashch. Met., 1998, vol. 34, no.1, p. 5.7.Kuznetsov, Yu.I., Luk'yanchikov, O.A., and Andreeva, N.P., Korroz. Mater. Zashch., 2004, no. 7, p. 30.8.Kuznetsov, Yu.I., Luk'yanchikov, O.A., and Fialkov, Yu.A., Zashch. Met., 1985, vol. 25, no.5, p. 816.9.Kuznetsov, Yu.I. and Andreeva, N.P., Korroz. Mater. Zashch., 2004, no. 5, p. 2.10.Kuznetsov, Yu.I. and Andreeva, N.P., Elektrokhimiya, 2001, vol. 37, no.4, p. 540.11.Andreeva, N.P., Korroz. Mater. Zashch., 2004, no. 2, p. 416.12.Gorshkov, M.M., Ellipsometriya (Ellipsometry), Moscow: Sovetskoe Radio, 1974, p. 159.13.Andreeva, N.P. and Kuznetsov, Yu.I., Zashch. Met., 1989, vol. 25, no.2, p. 214.14.Damaskin, B.B., Petrii, O.A., and Batrakov, V.V., Adsorbtsiya organicheskikh soedinenii na elektrodakh (Adsorption of Organic Compounds at Electrodes), Moscow: Nauka, 1968.15.Damaskin, B.B., Frumkin, A.N., and Borovaya, N.A., Elektrokhimiya, 1972, vol. 8, no.6, p. 807.16.Mayne, J.P. and Page, C.L., Br. Corros. J., 1990, vol. 5, no.2, p. 94.Yu. I. Kuznetsov1N. P. Andreeva11.Institute of Physical ChemistryRussian Academy of SciencesMoscowRussia
We use cookies to improve your experience with our site.Method of determining steam content in a medium by recording slowing-down of neutrons | SpringerLink
Method of determining steam content in a medium by recording slowing-down of neutronsL. N. YurovaV. N. SmolinS. V. ShpanskiiV. I. EsikovV. E. SmirnovV. P. ShishovArticles
This is a preview of subscription content,
to check accessUnable to display preview.&1.I. V. Kazin, Teploenergetika, No. 6, 25 (1963).2.G. Hart, Radioisotope Measurement of Densities of Liquids and Binary Mixtures [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1975).3.A. Harms and W. Hancox, J. Appl. Phys.,42, No. 10, ).4.W. Hancox and A. Harms, Trans. Am. Nucl. Soc.,14, No. 2, 699 (1971).5.G. G. Bartolomei, M. S. Alkhutov, and V. D. Baibakov, Teploenergetika, No. 2, 72 (1975).6.J. Dennis, AERE EL/M-97 (1957).7.C. Jackson, R. Allemann, and W. Spear, Trans. Am. Nucl. Soc.,11, No. 6, 366 (1968).8.Yu. F. Babikova et al., Izotopy v SSSR, No. 6, 12 (1967).9.L. N. Yurova and V. E. Smirnov, Byull. Izobret., No. 9, 133 (1976).10.M. Z. Tarasko, Preprint F?I-156, Obninsk (1969).11.M. Z. Tarasko, E. A. Kramer-Ageev, and E. B. Tikhonov, in: Dosimetry and Radiative Shielding [in Russian], No. 11, Atomizdat, Moscow (1970), p. 125.12.G. G. Doroshenko, A. M. Zaitov, and M. Z. Tarasko, in: Applied Nuclear Spectroscopy [in Russian], No. 3, Atomizdat, Moscow (1972), p. 233.L. N. YurovaV. N. SmolinS. V. ShpanskiiV. I. EsikovV. E. SmirnovV. P. ShishovThere are no affiliations available
We use cookies to improve your experience with our site.

我要回帖

随机推荐