三年级下册Unit5-Unit6试题
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢评论列表(网友评论仅供网友表达个人看法,并不表明本站同意其观点或证实其描述)
精彩栏目推荐当前位置: >>
牛津7AUnit6 同步调查测试试题9
同步调查测试九 牛津英语 7A 同步调查测试九Unit 6(5 一、用适当的介词填空。 分) 用适当的介词填空。 (1.Fashion models do the show the catwalk. 2.Most of people don’t go to work Sunday morning. 3.How much money did yo
u spend the coat? 4. the fashion show I wore my hair a 1990s style. 5.They talked the different materials making clothes just now.(10 分) 二、用所给词的正确形式填空。 用所给词的正确形式填空。 (1.There are some boys __________(play) basketball. 2.The scarf is __________ (make) of wool. 3.She didn’t take her cousin __________ (shop). 4.You can spend 10 _________ (many) minutes in bed. 5.Last Sunday, they ___________ (go) _____________ (run). 6.It is ___________ (real) fun __________ (go) to the fashion show. 7.Do you think the story is ___________ (bore)? 8.One of my friends _____________ (not go) to the fashion show yesterday.三、选择题(15 分) 选择题(( ( ( ( ( ( )1.She doesn’t know__________. A. what she can do it B. what to do it C. how to do D. how to do it )2.Millie would like __________ the fashion show. A. to join in B. joining in C. to joinD. joining )3.At the fashion show, they wore different clothes __________. A. different time B. different times C. in the 1990s D. from the 1990s )4.Young people __________ liked wearing trainers. A. in the 1980s B. in 1980s C. from the 1980s D. from 1980s )5.The bag __________ leather. A. is made of B. is made from C. makes out of D. made out of )6.----- ________ did you walk around the shopping mall? ---- For a long time. A. How long B. How often C. How much D. How many )7.There are __________ delicious fruit on the table. A. so many B. so lots of C. so much D. so a lot of )8.One of the _________ it very much. A. girl fits B. girls fits C. girl fit D. girls fit. ) 9.Trainers are comfortable __________. A.wear B.wore C.wearing D.to wear ) 10.I like the colour of the trousers. So I ‘d like _______. A.buying one B.to buy one C.buying a pair D.to buy a pair ) 11.―______ were you born? ―I was born in Nanjing on May 1st,1992. A.When and where B.Where and when C.When D.Where ) 12. Some students wore clothes __________. A.from different time B.from different times C.in the 1990s D.in the 1990 ) 13.The white trainers are nice.Can I _______? A.try it on B.try on it C.try them on D.try on them牛津英语 7A 第 6 单元测试九 共 4 页 第 1 页( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( () 14. ―_______ did you walk around the shopping mall? ― For a long time. A.How often B.When C.How long D.How much ) 15.Can I ______ a pen ______ you? A.borrow,to B.borrow,from C.lend,to D.lend,from(20 分) 四、翻译下列句子。 翻译下列句子。 (1.今天她梳着二十世纪八十年代的发型。 1.今天她梳着二十世纪八十年代的发型。 今天她梳着二十世纪八十年代的发型 ___________________________________________________________________ 2.每个人在聚会上玩得都很开心 每个人在聚会上玩得都很开心。 2.每个人在聚会上玩得都很开心。 ___________________________________________________________________ 3.王菲为希望工程捐了很多钱 王菲为希望工程捐了很多钱。 3.王菲为希望工程捐了很多钱。 ___________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________ 4.年轻人喜欢看时装表演 年轻人喜欢看时装表演。 4.年轻人喜欢看时装表演。 ___________________________________________________________________ 5.终于我设计了一件带 形领子的女衬衫。 5.终于我设计了一件带 V 形领子的女衬衫。 ___________________________________________________________________ 今天身着白色衣服看起来既神气又时髦 神气又时髦。 6.Simon 今天身着白色衣服看起来既神气又时髦。 ___________________________________________________________________ 7.Bill 给我们做了个计算机方面的演讲。 7.Bill Gates 给我们做了个计算机方面的演讲。 ___________________________________________________________________ 8.那么我可以在床上多 那么我可以在床上多呆 分钟了。 8.那么我可以在床上多呆 10 分钟了。 ___________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________ 9.后来他把浅蓝色的条纹缝到了我身上 后来他把浅蓝色的条纹缝到了我身上。 9.后来他把浅蓝色的条纹缝到了我身上。 ___________________________________________________________________ 10.他需要锻炼于是 围着商场走了很长时间。 他需要锻炼于是他 10.他需要锻炼于是他围着商场走了很长时间。 ___________________________________________________________________(10 分) 五、改错,下列句子中均有一处错,指出并订正。 改错,下列句子中均有一处错,指出并订正。 (1.It’s very cold outside. Please wear your hat. 2.Our class gave a fashion show on last Friday. 3.Look,Kitty's family is having dinner in the restaurant. 4.Kate and Sandy didn’t their homework last night. 5.Amy often helps her mother doing housework. 6.Why were you come to our school last Tuesday? 7.Yesterday you went to the cinema. I hope you have a good time. 8.This shop is open at seven o’clock a.m.and closes at eight p.m. 9.I don’t have enough money buy him a walkman. 10.There are lots of different material in this factory.(10 分) 六、完形填空。 完形填空。 (A shopkeeper closed his shop in the 1 and went home. He was very tired, he didn’t 2 supper and went to bed at once. At that time the telephone rang. A man said,“What time do you open your 3 ,sir?”The shopkeeper was unhappy. He thought the man played a trick on him. He did not answer it and went 4 to bed. A few minutes later the telephone 5 . He 6 and went to pick up the phone and found that voice (声音 was the 7 声音) man and he asked the same question. The shopkeeper 声音牛津英语 7A 第 6 单元测试九 共 4 页 第 2 页 angrily answered. “You needn’t ask me that because I can’t let you 8 my shop. It’s late now.”“No. I want to go out.”the man 9 , “My wife 10 me at home for dinner now.” ( )1.A.evening B.Morning C.afternoon ( )2.A.has B.had C.have ( )3.A.window B.door C.shop ( )4.A.up B.back C./ ( )5.A.ringed again B.called C.rang again ( )6.A.stood up B.got up C.stayed in bed ( )7.A.same B.different C.friendly ( )e into B.go out of C.live in ( )9.A.smiled B.answer C.said ( )10.A.waited for B.waits for C.is waiting for(10 分) 七、阅读理解。 阅读理解。 ( ADifferent people have different skin(皮肤 colours. Some have black skin, some have 皮肤) 皮肤 yellow skin,and some have white skin. There was a woman in Alaska. Her skin was orange in colour. It was almost the colour of orange juice. How did this woman become orange? She ate lots of tomatoes, carrots and pumpkins. She ate too many orange things. That's why she turned orange. The woman didn't want to be orange. She went to the doctor. The doctor said,“Stop eating orange things. Eat some green things.”The woman did so, and she wasn't orange any more. ( )1.The woman is this story had . A.orange eyes and hair B.orange skin C.only orange D.yellow skin ( )2.The woman was orange because . A.she ate oranges only B.she ate too much orange food C.she had too much orange juice D.she liked that colour skin ( )3.This story is mainly(主要地 about 主要地) . 主要地 A.a woman in Alaska B.tomatoes,carrots and pumpkin C.a doctor D.different people with the same colour skin ( )4.The woman went to see the doctor because . A.she didn't like her skin B.she needed some green things C.she didn't feel well D.she didn't like her colour ( )5.The doctor told her . A.to eat orange things B.to drink orange juice C.not to buy any orange vegetable D.to have some green foodBB:Hello! May I speak to Mr. Jenkins, please? : S:Hold on for a minute, please I’ll just see if he’s in his office. : B:Thank you. : S:(A moment later) Oh, sorry. He isn’t there. Do you want to leave a message for him? : B:Please tell him to call back. My number is 6674290, Mrs. Black. : S:Oh, he’s coming! (To Mr. Jenkins) A telephone call for you, Mr. Jenkins. : J:Hello! Who’s calling, please? : B:Hello! Mrs. Black here. : J:What can I do for you, Mrs. Black? :牛津英语 7A 第 6 单元测试九 共 4 页 第 3 页 B:I bought a pair of shoes in your shop a moment ago. I’ve brought them home but left : my bag there. There’s an important letter in it. May I trouble you to have it found? J:I’m glad to. Hold on for a while. : (To Miss Shut) Go downstairs and ask if they’ve found a bag, Miss Shut. S:OK. (A few minutes later, Miss Shut comes back with three bags. ) Here you are, Mr. Jenkins. : J:We’ve found three bags in my shop. But we don’t know which one is yours. : B:(In a hurry) Please show them to me. I can tell you which one is mine. : ( )1.Mrs. Black hurries to ______. A.telephone Mr. Jenkins B.find her new shoes C.find her bag D.tell Miss Shut about her letter ( )2..Mr. Jenkins works ______. . A.near Miss Chute’s office B.in Miss Chute’s office . . C.downstairs D.in another building . . ( )3.Mrs. Black asks Mr. Jenkins to help her to find the bag because ______. A.there’s a lot of money in it B. must find the important letter she . . C. put her new shoes in it she D. more able than any other person he’s . . ( )4.It’s______ for Mr. Jenkins to show the bag to the woman on the telephone. A.true B.right C.possible D.not possible . . . . ( )5. Which one is wrong? A.Mrs. Black is very careful. B. Mr. Jenkins and Miss Shut are helpful. C. Maybe Mr. Jenkins is the shopkeeper. D. Mrs. Black is sure to get her bag back.(10 分) 八、书面表达。 书面表达。 (根据提示写一篇有关时装表演的短文, 字左右。 根据提示写一篇有关时装表演的短文,80 字左右。 (go to the fashion show, do the show on the catwalk, wear, from the 1980s, wear one’s hair in a 1990s style, have fun, want, become a model)牛津英语 7A 第 6 单元测试九 共4页第4页
牛津7AUnit6 同步调查测试试题9 教案教案隐藏&& 同步调查测试九 牛津英语 7A 同步调查测试九 Unit 6 (5 一、用适当的介词填空。 分) 用适当的介词填空。 ( ...6页 免费 牛津7AUnit6 同步调查测试... 4页 1财富值如要投诉违规内容,请到百度文库投诉中心;如要提出功能问题或意见建议,请点击此处进行反馈。 ...牛津英语7AUnit1测试题 4页 免费 Unit 1同步调查测试一 5页 20财富值 牛津小学...are good at 9. You should wear white if you are ___. A. tired B....9A Unit 6同步调查测试九 9A Unit6 Reading 2 九 年级英语 九A Unit 6 测...牛津九年级(A)Unit 6 单元测试 第一卷 I. 单项填空 (共 10 小题;每小题...九年级上册化学知识点 4页 2财富值 牛津7AUnit6 同步调查测试... 4页 1财富值如要投诉违规内容,请到百度文库投诉中心;如要提出功能问题或意见建议,请点击此处进...牛津英语 7A 新课标同步调查测试一 Unit 1 一、每句一词神龙见首不见尾,你...6、A、bedroom 、、 )7、A、There’re 、、 )8、A、He’s 、、 )9、...Unit2 自测题 8A Unit 4 同步调查测验 ...1...7a unit 3 reading 1-2 5页 免费 牛津英语_7A_...(餐厅) 8、-Can I 9、The music 10、How many...Unit2 自测题 7A Unit 1-2 8A Unit 4 同步调查测验 ...1...6页 免费 Unit2自测卷 1页 免费如要投诉违规内容,请到百度文库投诉中心;如要...
All rights reserved Powered by
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。【图文】Unit5-6_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
上传于||暂无简介
大小:3.21MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢unit5单元检测卷-中国学网
unit5单元检测卷
状态:1个回答日期:回答人:文帝宝宝问:五年级第六单元测试答案答:人教版五年级下册语文第六单元测试题答案 一、看拼音,写字、词。 (10分) chōng jǐng xiàn jǐng hūn yōng gù jì chóng yǎn ( 憧憬 ) ( 陷阱 ) ( 昏庸 ) ( 故伎重演 ) jǐng tì yì chāi bá shè tǐng ér zǒu xiǎn ( 警惕 ) ( 驿差 ) (...状态:4个回答日期:回答人:①答:时代英语报 初一英语配套测试卷unit4.5的答案:一、BCABA 二、BCABA 三、drawer pencils take red keys 四、BACCB (基础)一、BCCBC BABCA 二、BCABC BACAA (阅读)一、CCCAB 二、ABBCB你要的是不是这个?状态:1个回答日期:回答人:中国学网网友问:二年级语文上第五单元检测卷新题型全程检测100分答:装修非常豪华。她妈妈说因为她是独女,希望结婚后也住在一起。她爸爸一直都皱着眉,看着我破旧的牛仔裤和旧衬衫。我觉得这个贫富的对比太像电影或者小说里的镜头了,实在让人无法接受。我无法忘记她爸爸跟我说的一句话:我家楠楠从小没吃过一点...状态:1个回答日期: a b b b b状态:1个回答日期: 3. He likes ___________ (listens, listening) to music. 4. My horse runs faster than ___________ (your, yours). 5. _________ (Who's, Who )jumps higher, you or Tom? 五. 根据句...状态:1个回答日期:EXERCISES FOR UNIT5 写出下列词语 1.乘火箭 2.把你的眼睛睁着 3.在同时 4.从地球旅行去月球 5.象往常一样 7.转身 8.不寻常的事 9.在我回家的路上 10.朝树后看...状态:1个回答日期: 望了状态:1个回答日期: 发题呗 亲 线给答案 _____我活雷锋人民服务 亲好评我前进动力状态:1个回答日期:牛津小学英语6A Unit 5测试卷 班级___________ 姓名 ___________ 成绩_________... C、twentieth ( )6.A、dear B、near C、hear ( )7.A、5月1日 B、1月5日 C、3月5日 ...状态:1个回答日期: ,我想是这样的我的回答就是这样,望采纳状态:1个回答日期: 以"自我"的生活为中心写作文 例文:我的"贪污"经历 (全文)以往,都是爸爸买早点.但是爸爸买的早点不合我胃口,我提议以后每个星期给我七十元,由我负责买早点,早点费如果...状态:1个回答日期:不过时间很少,我先发一部分给你。 我现在初二,所以初二下得只有到Unit 5. 给你提示下,其实课本后面那个附录很好,抄那个就好了,买那个教材讲解也好哈。很多的 U5T1 1....状态:1个回答日期: 额。。。。。。。。。。。。
与【unit5单元检测卷】相关信息:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
用户还关注
大类导航: |

我要回帖

更多关于 8a unit6课件 的文章

随机推荐