能帮手山市翻译短下面一段英文吗?(很短)

谁能把下面的一段话翻译成英文?_百度知道
谁能把下面的一段话翻译成英文?
等着我吧,我会回来的,只是要你苦苦的等待。等到那愁煞人的阴雨,勾起你的忧伤满怀;等到那大雪纷飞,等到那酷暑难挨;等到那别人已不再把亲人盼望,往昔的一切一股脑的抛开;等到那遥远的她乡不再把家书传来;等到一起等待畅护扳咎殖侥帮鞋爆猫的人,心灰意懒,都已倦怠
提问者采纳
Waiting for me, I will come back, just to you hard to wait. Until the unhappy Sharen rainy, re畅护扳咎殖侥帮鞋爆猫mi wait until the snow, wait until the summer wait for the others is no longer the hope family, p wait until the distant She Xiang is no lo wait until together and wait for the, discouraged, has been all tired
提问者评价
你太有才了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你能用英文帮我翻译下面一段_百度知道
你能用英文帮我翻译下面一段
我喊猫出来吃饭,医生检查了一下说,我和妈妈穿上厚厚的棉衣,把猫也裹在一快棉布里,当我去喂猫时。打完针后,这只,它吃了有毒的东西,并且瑟瑟发抖,它也没有反应,一晚上我都很担心猫的安危,给它打一针就会好,没有休息好,发现这只猫正躲在桌子下面,去看望猫,带到兽医院,看起来没有精神,我们带猫回家,早上我早早起来,妈妈说它可能吃,在床上辗转反侧一天
提问者采纳
After gives the injection, doctor inspects to say, gave an injection to it to be able to be good,I shouted the cas safety, looks like does not have the spirit, we bring the cat to go home, it has eaten the virulent thingOne day, early morning I early get up, tosses and turns on the bed, the belt arrived the veterinary hospital, when I feed the cat, sees the cat, one evening I all very much worried cat&#39, it had not responded, and trembles, discovered this cat is hiding under the table, has not rested, mother said it possibly eats, this cat died, I and mother put on the thick cotton-padded jacket, also binds the cat in a quick cotton fabric
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
we take the cat go home, doctor checked his said it had poisonous thing. After the needle, I cried out to have a dinner, tossed and turned in bed, there seems to be no spirit, an evening I was worried about the cat&#39, give it a shot will be goodOs safety, and trembling, when I went to feed the cat, my mother and I wear thick cotton-padded clothes, didn&#39, it also cat no response, morning It get enough rest, mom said it might eat, finds the cat was hiding in the table below, brought to the vet, go to see a cat, this only, put the cat wrapped in a quick cotton cloth
One day, when I went to feed the cat, finds the cat was hiding in the table below, there seems to be no spirit, and trembling, I cried out to have a dinner, it also cat no response, mom said it might eat, my mother and I wear thick cotton-padded clothes, put the cat wrapped in a quick cotton cloth, brought to the vet, doctor checked his said it had poisonous thing, give it a shot will be good. After the needle, we take the cat go home, an evening I was worried about the cat's safety, tossed and turned in bed, didn't get enough rest, morning I woke early, go to see a cat, this only, the cat or dead 。这个可以
英文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁能帮我把下面的一段话翻译成英文吗,谢谢。本人沉着冷静,能合理地统筹安排生活和工作具备较强的逻辑思维和判断能力,对事情认真负责,有很强的责任心和团队合作意识。自信、乐观,勇于付出、敢于挑战自我。 经过这三个月的工作和学习在同事和领导的帮助下让我收获很多,并从中发现了自己的一些不足并不断完善自己,提高自己。在接下来的工作中我会更加努力,向同事们学习经验技巧,努力完善自己为公司创造价值。
黎约践踏LFSF
Myself calm, can be reasonably arranging overall life and work has the strong ability of logical thinking and judgment, it is serious and responsible, have a strong sense of responsibility and team co...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码例句_例句在线翻译_短句翻译_句子翻译__爱词霸句库
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2369951',
container: s,
size: '960,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'

我要回帖

更多关于 自护其短翻译 的文章

随机推荐