YOUTH IS Acry cry 歌词翻译IN THE DESERT 怎么翻译?

 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
免责声明: 本站资料多数来自网络,如有侵权,敬请告知,将立即删除! 本人对由道客引起的侵权问题不承担法律责任,转发下载资料请于24小时内删除,谢谢!
 下载此文档
(精选)英语课文翻译-3Ships in the Desert
下载积分:999
内容提示:(精选)英语课文翻译-3Ships in the Desert
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:148|
上传日期: 00:23:50|
文档星级:
全文阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
 999 积分
下载此文档
该用户还上传了这些文档
(精选)英语课文翻译-3Ships in the Desert
官方公共微信> 问题详情
Bissel is a small village of the West Sahara. It lies next to a l.5-square-kilometer oasis(绿洲), fr
悬赏:0&答案豆
提问人:匿名网友
发布时间:
Bissel is a small village of the West Sahara. It lies next to a l.5-square-kilometer oasis(绿洲), from where three days and nights are generally required to go out of the desert. However, before Ken Levin discovered it in 1926, none of the Bissel villagers had ever walked out of the desert. Reportedly, they were not unwilling to leave this barren land. Many had previously tried but failed, always somehow finding themselves back at the oasis after several days of trying to walk out.When interviewed by Ken Levin, an expert at the British Royal College of Sciences, the villagers explained that no matter which direction they walked it always brought them back to the village.Why couldn’t the Bissel villagers walk out of the desert? Levin was very puzzled. He had, by himself, managed to walk north from the village and reach the nearest town in three and a half days. He decided to carry out an experiment to solve the mystery. He and a Bissel villager called Argutel, would walk out of the desert together. They prepared enough water for a half-a-month journey and two camels. But this time Ken Levin didn't bring his compass. Levin would follow Argutel.Ten days later, they had walked for about 500 miles but were still in the desert. On the 11th morning, an oasis came into their view. They were back at Bissel. Levin now understood why the Bissel people couldn’t escape the desert. They had no knowledge of the North Star, which had for centuries provided sailors and other travelers with a point of direction. In the desert, if a person goes forward relying only on their senses, they will not be able to travel in a straight line. Rather they will travel in a very large circle and eventually track back to where they began. Levin explained to Argutel the function of the North Star and said, “As long as you rest in the daytime and walk towards the brightest star at night, you would be able to walk out of the desert.” Argutel did as he was told. Three days later, he came to the edge of the desert.Now in the West Sahara, Bissel has become a bright pearl, where tens of thousands of tourists come every year. Argutel’s bronze statue stands in the center of the town. On its base are the words: __________________________________.小题1:Ken Levin asked Argutel to walk to the north in order to ________.A.prove that people could walk out of the desert seeB.how far away Bissel was to the edge of the desertC.tell people not to walk in circlesD.show Argutel was a great person小题2:According to the passage, Ken Levin ________.A.knew Argutel before he came to the villageB.came to Bissel to do experiments on behalf of his collegeC.became the first man to walk out of the desert from Bissel VillageD.taught Bissel villagers knowledge of the North Star when he first arrived小题3:It can be inferred from the passage that ________.A.Ken Levin didn’t walk south because it would take more daysB.the use of a compass was necessary to walk out of the desertC.tourism in Bissel has been greatly developed and improvedD.Argutel became the leader of Bissel after his return小题4:Which of the following can most probably be found at the base of Argutel’s statue?A.A new life starts from the fixed direction.B.Where there is a will, there is a way.C.A long journey starts with the first step.D.Two heads are better than one.
您可能感兴趣的试题
1It was the afternoon of December 24, the day before C and as the newest doctor in our office, I had to work. The only thing that brightened my day was the beautifully decorated Christmas tree in our waiting room and a gift sent to me by a fellow I was dating — a dozen long-stemmed red roses.As I was cleaning my office,&I was told a lady urgently needed to speak with me. As I stepped out, I noticed a young, tired-looking woman with a baby in her arms. Nervously, she explained that her husband — a prisoner in a nearby prison — was my next patient. She told me she wasn’t allowed to visit her husband in prison and that he had never seen his son. Her request was for me to let the boy’s father sit in the waiting room with her as long as possible before I called him for his appointment. Since my schedule wasn’t full, I agreed. After all, it was Christmas Eve.A short time later, her husband arrived — with chains on his feet and hands, and two armed guards as bodyguards. The woman’s tired face lit up like our little Christmas tree when her husband took a seat beside her. I kept glancing out to watch them laugh, cry and share their child. After almost an hour, I called the prisoner back to my office. The patient seemed like a gentle and modest man. I wondered what he possibly could have done to be heldunder such conditions. I tried to make him as comfortable as possible.At the end of the appointment, I wished him a Merry Christmas-a difficult thing to say to a man headed back to prison. He smiled and thanked me. He also said he felt saddened by the fact he hadn’t been able to get his wife anything for Christmas. On hearing this, I was inspired with a wonderful idea.I’ll never forget the look on both their faces as the prisoner gave his wife the beautiful, long-stemmed roses. I’m not sure who experienced the most joy — the husband in giving, the wife in receiving, or myself in having the opportunity to share in this special moment.小题1:What can be inferred from the first paragraph?A.The writer was a newcomer to her office.B.A fellow sent her a dozen red roses as Christmas present.C.She was in low spirits because she had to work before Christmas.D.She was at work with a light heart.小题2:The young woman came to the writer’s office for the purpose of&&&&&&&&.A.having her baby examinedB.giving her husband a chance to make his escapeC.having her husband examinedD.getting a chance for her family to get together小题3:The underlined part in paragraph 3 most probably means “&&&&&&&&”A.to be sent to hospitalB.to be separated from his familyC.to be comfortableD.to become a prisoner小题4:What does the writer learn from the story?A.The wife experienced the most joy in receivingB.An act of kindness can mean a lotC.The prisoner was treated with mercyD.Whoever breaks the law should be punished2A boy and a girl were a couple of lovers. The girl liked feeling rain, so the boy was always holding the umbrella when it rained and most part of the umbrella was over the girl. Rain showered the boy every time but he said nothing except looked at the gift's face, which was full of silent satisfaction. He felt very happy, so did the girl.One day they went out for a walk. They were walking hand in hand passing a building which was under construction. The girl jumped with excitement and said something. The boy seldom talked only feeling excited as she felt looking at her silently. When the girl was talking, a not big or small stone fell down from the building toward the girl's head! At that moment the boy took the girl in his arms so suddenly and so strongly that the girl let out a scream. He meant to protect the gift with his body. But the boy turned over to make his own body downward before they dropped on the ground. As a result, only the girl's hand was smashed by the stone andfractured.The girl came back to earth and cried with pain, tears weeping up. She thought the saying that “The husband and the wife are birds in the same forest essentially, but when serious tragedy comes, they will fly separately” was really not wrong! With this, she straggled and stood up from. the boy's body keeping from the pains and slowly ran away without glancing at the boy.At the time, the boy was calling the girl's name in a weak voice, his lips were already white. He took out his mobile phone and dialed the girl's number, but the girl didn't answer. He dialed again she didn't answer again. For several times, he gave up. But his fingers pressed something on the mobile. At that time, beside the boy, the blood spread slowly, his hand hung and the mobile phone lay in the blood, he had no strength to press the “SENT” key yet.The next day, when the girl heard of the news that the boy was being rescued, she ran to the hospital without considering her anger. When she hurried to the hospital, the doctor had alread the cause of his death was that his lung had lost too much blood.It was because, when the boy meant to protect the girl with his body he found that there was a steel stick under them, so he turned over to make it inset(="put" into) his own body.The boy's mother passed the boy's mobile phone on to the gift.The girl read the message that hadn't been sent: “Honey, I'm sorry, I still couldn't protect you and made you wound... “Upon this, the girl couldn't help crying...Please treasure the one you love and believe his or her LOVE!小题1:The underlined word fractured here probably means ___________.A.shakenB.brokenC.abandonedD.touched小题2:The girl didn't want to answer the boy's' call because ____________.A.she didn't hear itB.she was seriously hurtC.she was angry with himD.she had her phone broken小题3:Which of the following words may best describe the boy’s behavior?A.gentle and devotedB.brave and handsomeC.rough and selfishD.intelligent but silly小题4:From this passage we can conclude that&&&&&&&&&.A.love is happy and love is painB.trust is important between loversC.one should express his love in timeD.one should love a person who is brave3The other day I was talking to a he told me that he had a good&&36&&in Chicago and he wondered if, by any chance, I&&37&&to know him . For a moment, I thought he might be&&38&&,but I could tell from the expression on his face that he was not. He was&&39&. I felt like saying that it was ridiculous (可笑的) to&&40&&that out of all the millions of people in Chicago I could possibly have ever bumped into his friend. But,&&41&, I just smiled and reminded him that Chicago was a very&&42&city. He nodded, and I thought he was going to be content to drop the subject and talk about something else. But I was wrong. He was silent for a few minutes, and then he&&43&&to tell me all about his friend.His friend’s main&&44&&in life seemed to be tennis. He was an excellent tennis player , and he&&45&&&had his own tennis court. There were a lot of people with swimming&&46&, yet there were only two people with
his friend in Chicago was one of them. I told him that I knew several&&47&&like that, including my brother, who was a doctor in California. He&&48&&that maybe there were more private courts in the country than he&&49&&but he did not know of any others. Then he asked me&&50&&my brother lived in California. When I said Sacramento, he said that was a coincidence&&51&&his Chicago friend spent the summer in Sacramento last year and he lived next door to a&&52&&who had a tennis court in his backyard. I said I felt that really was a coincidence (巧合) because my next-door neighbour had gone to Sacramento last summer and had&&53&&the house next to my brother’s house. For a moment, we stared at each other, but we did not say anything.“Would your friend’s name happen to be Roland Kirkwood?” I asked finally. He&&54&&and said, “Yes. Would your brother’s name happen to be Dr Rey Hunter?” It was my&&55&&to laugh. “Yes,” I replied.小题1:A.brotherB.teacherC. friendD.neighbour小题2:A.happenedB.managedC.triedD.wanted小题3:A.expectingB.lyingC. talkingD.joking小题4:A.funnyB.seriousC.carefulD.disappointed小题5:A.findB.thinkC.realizeD.see小题6:A.indeedB.actuallyC. exactlyD.instead小题7:A.famousB.interestingC.bigD.noisy小题8:A.beganB.stoppedC.refusedD.failed小题9:A.problemB.choiceC.interestD.work小题10:A.justB.everC.evenD.surely小题11:A.suitB.habitC. riverD.pools小题12:A. people&&&&&&&&&&&B. players&&&&&&C strangers&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. friends小题13:A.advisedB.admittedC. arguedD.announced小题14:A.recognizedB.realizedC.visitedD.found小题15:A.howB.whetherC.whereD.when小题16:A.ifB.becauseC.thenD.though小题17:A.doctorB.friendC.neighbourD.player小题18:A.visitedB.hiredC.designedD.sold小题19:A.smiledB.laughedC.criedD.nodded小题20:A.chanceB.pleasureC. turnD.time4Every night, my mother would come to my room, lean down and push my long hair out of the way, then kiss my forehead.I don't remember when it first started26&me --her hands pushing my hair that way. But it did make me annoyed, for they felt work - worn and&27&against my young skin.Finally, one night, I shouted at her: “Don' t do that any more --your28&are too rough!" She didn’t say anything in29.But never again did my mother close out my day with that _30expression of her love.Time after time, with the&31years, my thoughts returned to that night. I'm not a little girl any more.Mom is in her mid - seventies, and those hands I&&32&&thought to be so rough are still doing things for me and my33&.Now, my own children are&34&Mom no longer has Dad.It was late on that Thanksgiving Eve, as I went to sleep in the bedroom of my youth, a familiar hand&&35&&before stealing across my face to brush the&&36&from&my forehead.Then a kiss, ever so_37&touched my brow.In my38&&&, thousands of times, I&39&the night my young voice complained.40&&Mom's hand in my hand, I said how&41&&I was for that night.I thought she'd remember, as I did,_42&&Mom didn't know what I was talking about.She had forgotten—and&&43&&—long ago.That night, I fell asleep with a new&&44&&for my gentle mother and her caring hands. And the&&45&&I had carried around for so long was nowhere to be found.小题1:A.surprisingB.hurtingC.annoyingD.amazing小题2:A.roughB.gentleC.smoothD.strong小题3:A.noisesB.wordsC.feelingsD.hands小题4:A.angerB.silenceC.replyD.fear小题5:A.healthyB.familiarC.popularD.perfect小题6:A.comingB.remainingC.followingD.passing小题7:A.oftenB.evenC.neverD.once小题8:A.familyB.neighborC.husbandD.home小题9:A.developedB.grownC.movedD.forgotten小题10:A.imaginedB.hesitatedC.regrettedD.trembled小题11:A.hairB.tearsC.dirtD.kisses小题12:A.quicklyB.roughlyC.gentlyD.slowly小题13:A.memoryB.opinionC.historyD.diary小题14:A.chancedB.missedC.hatedD.recalled小题15:A.BeatingB.PickingC.CatchingD.Stopping小题16:A.happyB.sorryC.annoyedD.amused小题17:A.andB.fadedC.becauseD.but小题18:A.rememberedB.whileC.forgivenD.apologized小题19:A.hopeB.appreciationC.thoughtD.approval小题20:A.guiltB.prideC.sorrowD.failure
我有更好的答案
请先输入下方的验证码查看最佳答案
图形验证:
验证码提交中……
找答案会员
享三项特权
找答案会员
享三项特权
找答案会员
享三项特权
选择支付方式:
支付宝付款
郑重提醒:支付后,系统自动为您完成注册
请使用微信扫码支付(元)
支付后,系统自动为您完成注册
遇到问题请联系在线客服QQ:
请您不要关闭此页面,支付完成后点击支付完成按钮
遇到问题请联系在线客服QQ:
恭喜您!升级VIP会员成功
常用邮箱:
用于找回密码
确认密码:部分领导人用过的古诗词英文翻译及补充
志合者,不以山海为远。
【翻译】Even mountains and seas cannot distance people with common aspirations.
【出处】葛洪《抱朴子·博喻》
【解释】如果两人志趣相同,他们不会因为山海阻隔而感到彼此距离很远。
【背景】日,在赴澳大利亚出席G20峰会之际,习近平在澳大利亚《澳金融评论报》发表题为《开创中澳关系更加精彩新篇章》署名文章,以"志合者,不以山海为远"比喻中、澳两国虽然远隔重洋,但志同道远、惺惺相惜。
【点评】怎样才能翻译得既简练又传神呢?比如"以……为远"并不需要逐字解释,一个distance就够啦~
求木之长者,必固其根本;欲流之远者,必浚其泉源。
【翻译】A tree has to strike a firm root before it can flourish. A river has to have a fully dredged source before it can flow unceasingly far.
【出处】魏征《谏太宗十思疏》
【解释】想让树木长得高大,一定要稳固它的根基;想要河水流得长远,一定要疏通它的源头。
【背景】同为《开创中澳关系更加精彩新篇章》署名文章,习近平以"木"和"流"比喻中澳关系,并在随后指出"双方遵循相互尊重和平等互利的原则"正是"根本"。
【点评】翻译君在这里选择了以"树"和"河流"作为主语,巧妙化解了"……者"这种文言文特有的结构,而且译文中的before也是点睛之笔。
山明水净夜来霜,数树深红出浅黄。
【翻译】The water is clear and the mountain is bright, The fro Trees are covered with deep scarlet leaves mixed with yellow that is light.
【出处】刘禹锡《秋词二首》
【解释】秋天来了,山明水净,夜晚已经有霜;树叶由绿转为焦黄色,其中却有几棵树叶成红色,在浅黄色中格外显眼。
【背景】习近平在2014年APEC工商领导人峰会开幕式的演讲中,引用了"山明水净夜来霜,数树深红出浅黄"的诗句。用秋冬之交的天气和美景为演讲开篇,烘托出宜人的氛围,寄托着对APEC北京会议的美好期待。
【点评】这里的神翻译有两处值得小伙伴们特别注意,一是后半句补出的leaves,成功避免外国小伙伴脑海中出现一片深红色和嫩黄色树干的画面。二是巧妙得保留了押韵:bright, night, light,让译文读来和原文一样朗朗上口。翻译君,请受世纪君一拜!
天高任鸟飞,海阔凭鱼跃。
【翻译】The sky is unlimited for birds to fly at ease, as the ocean is boundless for fish to leap at will.
【出处】阮阅《诗话总龟前集》
【解释】比喻可以充分自由地行动,或无拘无束地施展才能。
【背景】第六轮中美战略与经济对话和第五轮中美人文交流高层磋商的联合开幕式上,习近平发表题为《努力构建中美新型大国关系》的致辞。习近平以这句诗比喻中美关系,并随后说"我始终认为,宽广的太平洋有足够的空间容纳中美两个大国。"
【点评】这个句子常常被引用有木有?可是,想要翻译得好并不容易,当你还在思考天有多"高"的时候,已经被神翻译君一个unlimited拉开好几个脑容量的距离有木有?而且结构如此对仗,让无数处女座小伙伴都乐开花有木有?
一花独放不是春,百花齐放春满园。
【翻译】A single flower does not make spring, while one hundred flowers in full blossom bring spring to the garden.
【出处】《古今贤文》
【解释】只有一枝花朵开放,不能算是春天,只有百花齐放的时候,满园才是春天。
【背景】日,习近平在博鳌年会上做主旨演讲时说:"一花独放不是春,百花齐放春满园",很好地解释了世界各国为什么要共同发展、共同进步。
【点评】这里翻译的亮点在于动词的选择,make和bring虽然是很常见的两个动词,却让整个句子都生动、自然起来,看见"是"就想用is或是are的小伙伴们快学起来~
来而不可失者时也,蹈而不可失者机也。
【翻译】Opportunity grab it before it slips away.
【出处】苏轼《代侯公说项羽辞》
【解释】来到了就不可白白丧失掉的是时间,遇上了就不可白白丧失掉的是机会。
【背景】当地时间日,李克强在英国伦敦金融城发表题为《共建包容发展的美好世界》的演讲。在谈到中英两国的发展底蕴和前景时,他引用了苏东坡的这句话,期待中英双方抓住机遇,求新求变。
【点评】这句话其实就是我们常说的"机不可失,时不再来",因此翻译君果断对它进行了意译,否则接下来的半个小时就可以用来给在外国小伙伴解释"蹈"到底是什么东西了~
民惟邦本,本固邦宁。天地之间,莫贵于人。
【翻译】People are the fou when the foundation is stable, the country is in peace. Nothing is more valuable in the universe than human beings.
【出处】《尚书·五子之歌》
【解释】百姓是国家的根本和基础,百姓安居乐业,国家就能太平。
【背景】当地时间日,胡锦涛在美国耶鲁大学发表重要演讲。
【点评】想要翻译好这句话,也许组织句子结构并不难,但是选择准确的词对应原文中的"民、邦、天地"却需要很多脑细胞,还是和官方翻译君好好学习吧!
天行健,君子以自强不息。
【翻译】As Heaven keeps vigor through movement, a gentleman should unremittingly practice self-improvement.
【出处】《周易·乾》
【解释】天的运动刚强劲健,相应地,君子处事,也应像天一样,自我力求进步、刚毅坚卓、发奋图强、永不停息。
【背景】同样出自胡锦涛在美国耶鲁大学发表的重要演讲,用以形容"中华文明历来注重自强不息,不断革故鼎新。"
【点评】这句话虽然是鸡汤君常用的励志名言,但是想要翻得霸气侧漏,还是要好好动一番脑筋的,此处,翻译君首先通过补译呈现出句子的原意,又通过vigor, unremittingly这样的词汇,还原出了句子的神韵。
行百里者半九十。
【翻译】Half of the people who have embarked on a one hundred mile journey may fall by the wayside.
【出处】《战国策·秦策五》
【解释】走一百里路,走了九十里才算是一半,比喻做事愈接近成功愈要认真对待。
【背景】2010年"两会"期间,温家宝在人民大会堂会见中外记者并答记者问引用了这句中国古训。
【点评】汉语中有一种神秘的存在叫做"虚指",而这里的"九十"就是虚指,因此虚化处理的意译要比对应翻出每一个数字的效果要更好,比如当时的美女翻译君就将其处理为"by the wayside",再也不用担心歪果仁问为啥不是"八十九或者九十一"啦~
兄弟虽有小忿,不废懿亲。
【翻译】…but differences between brothers cannot sever their blood ties…
【出处】《左传》
【解释】尽管兄弟之间存在分歧,但仍应以血缘关系为重。
【背景】同为两会记者会上,温家宝在回答台湾记者提问时指出,两岸同胞是兄弟,"虽有小忿,不废懿亲"。
【点评】敢于直面古诗文的翻译君,不仅要英语棒棒哒,更要有扎实的中文功底,比如上面这句话:什么是"小忿",什么又是"懿亲"?所以,努力学英文的你也不要忘记积累自己的中文功底哟~
知我罪我,其惟春秋。
【出处】:《孟子·滕文公下》:孔子编写完《春秋》说:“知我者,其惟《春秋》乎!罪我者,其惟《春秋》乎!”
【解释】:我做的这些事,写的这本书,后人一定会毁誉不一、褒贬不一的,但我只要认为这是对的,是有价值的,不论别人如何评说,我都会坚定的做下去!
【翻译】There are people who will appreciate what I have done but there are also people who will criticize me,ultimately,history will have the final say。
补充:许渊冲古诗词英译36首
Cooing And Wooing
Translated by Xu Yuanchong
By riverside are cooing
A good young man is wooing
A fair maiden he loves.
Water flows left and right
Of cress long here,
The youth yearns day and night
For the good maiden fair.
His yearning grows so strong,
He can not fall asleep,
But tosses all night long,
So deep in love, so deep!
Now gather left and right
Cress long or short and tender!
O lute, play music bright
For the bride sweet and slender!
Feast friends at left and right
On cress cooked till tender!
O bells and drums, delight
The bride so sweet and slender!
大风起兮云飞扬,
威加海内兮归故乡。
安得猛士兮守四方!
SONG OF THE GREAT WIND
A great wind rises, oh! The clouds are driven away.
I come to my native land, oh! Now the world is under my sway.
Where can I brave men, oh! To guard my four frontiers today!
力拔山兮气盖世,
时不力兮驹不逝。
驹不逝兮可奈何,
虞兮虞兮耐若何!
XIANG YU’S LAST SONG
I could pull mountains down, oh! With main and might,
But my good fortune wanes, oh! My steed won’t fight.
Whether my steed will fight, oh! I do not care.
What can I do with you, oh! My lady fair!
神龟虽寿,
尤有竟时。
腾蛇乘雾,
终为土灰。
老骥伏枥,
志在千里。
烈士暮年,
壮心不已。
盈缩之期,
不但在天;
养怡之福,
可得永年。
幸甚至哉,
歌以咏志。
INDOMITABLE SOUL
Although long lives the tortoise wise,
In the end he can not but die.
The serpent in the mist may rise,
But in the dust he too shall die.
Although the stabled steed is old,
He dreams to run for mile and mile.
In life’s December heroes bold
Won’t change indomitable style.
It’s not up to Heaven alone
To lengthen or shorten our day.
To a great age we can live on,
If we keep it fit, cheerful and gay.
How happy I feel at this thought!
I croon this poem as I ought.
少小离家老大回,
乡音未改鬓毛衰。
儿童相见不相识,
笑问客从何处来。
IHOME-COMING
Old, I return to the homeland while young,
Thinner has grown my hair, though I speak the same tongue.
My children, whom I meet, do not know am i.
“Where are you from, dear sir?” they ask with beaming eye.
离别家乡岁月多,
近来人事半消磨。
惟有门前镜湖水,
春风不改旧时波。
Since I left my homeland, so many years has passed,
So such has faded away and so little can last.
Only in Mirror Lake before my very door
The vernal wind still ripples the water as before.
煮豆燃豆萁,
豆在釜中泣。
本是同根生,
相煎何太急。
WRITTEN WHILE TAKING SEVEN PACES
Pods burned to cook peas,
Peas weep in the pot:
“Grown from same root, please,
Why boil us so hot?”
春水满四泽,
夏云多奇峰。
秋月扬明辉,
冬岭修寒松。
SPIRIT OF THE FOUR SEASONS
Spring water o
Summer could f
The autumn moon sheds brilliant
On winter cliffs stand cold-proof pines.
种豆南山下,
草盛豆苗稀。
晨兴理荒秽,
带月荷锄归。
道狭草木长,
夕露沾我衣。
衣沾不足惜,
但使愿无违。
RETURN TO NATURE
I sow beans’
Bean shoots are lost where weeds o’ erthepath grow.
I weed at daw
I plod home with my moonlit hoe.
The path is narrow, grasses tall,
With evening dew my clothes wet,
To which I pay no heed at all,
If my desire can but be met.
西陆蝉声唱,
南冠客思深。
不堪玄鬓影,
来对白头吟。
露重飞难进,
风多响易沉。
无人信高洁,
谁为表予心。
THE CICADA HEARD IN PRISON
In prison I’m worn out with care.
How can I bear its blue-black which reminds me of my grey hair?
Heavy with dew,
Drowned in the wind, its song’s not heard.
Who would believe its spirit high?
Could I express my grief in word?
白日依山尽,
黄河入海流。
欲穷千里目,
更上一层楼。
ON THE STOCK TOWER
The sun beyon
The Yellow River seawards flows.
You can enjoy a great sight
By climbing to a greater height.
春眠不觉晓,
处处闻啼鸟。
夜来风雨声,
花落知多少。
SPRING MORNING
This spring morning in bed I’m lying,,
Not to awake till birds are crying.
After one night of wind and showers,
How many are the fallen flowers?
青海长云暗雪山,
古城遥望玉门关。
黄沙百战穿金甲,
不破楼兰终不还。
Clouds on frontier have darkened mo
The town with Gate of Jade stands far away, forlorn.
We will not leave the desert till we beat the foe,
Although in war our golden armour be outworn.
床前明月光,
疑是地上霜。
举头望明月,
低头思故乡。
A TRANQUIL NIGHT
Before my bed a pool of night—
Can it be hoarfrost on the ground?
Looking up, I
Bowing, In homesickness I’m drowned.
早发白帝城
朝辞白帝彩云间,
千里江陵一日还。
两岸猿声啼不住,
轻舟已过万重山。
LEAVING THE WHITE KING’S TOWN AT DAWN
Leaving at dawn the White King crowned with rainbow cloud,
I have sailed a thousand miles through Three Georges in a day.
With monkeys’ sad adieus the
My boat has left ten thought mountains far away.
青山横北郭,
白水绕东城。
此地一为别,
孤蓬万里征。
浮云游子意,
落日故人情。
挥手自兹去,
萧萧班马鸣。
FAREWELL TO A FRIEND
Green mountains
White grids the eastern town.
Here is the
You’ll drift like lonely thistledown.
With floating cloud you’
Like parting day I’ll part from you.
You wave your
Our steeds still neigh, “adieu,adieu!”
昔人已乘黄鹤去,
此地空余黄鹤楼。
黄鹤一去不复返,
白云千载空悠悠。
晴川历历汉阳树,
芳草萋萋鹦鹉洲。
日暮乡关何处是?
烟波江上使人愁。
YELLOW CRANR TOWER
The stage on yellow crane was gone amid clouds white.
To what avail is Yellow Crane Tower left here?
Once gone, the yellow crane will ne’
Only white clouds still float in vain from year to year.
By sunlit river trees can be count’
On Parrot Islet sweet green grass grows fast and thick.
Where is native land beyond the setting sun?
The mist-veiled waves of River Han make me homesick.
国破山河在,
城春草木深。
感时花溅泪,
恨别鸟惊心。
烽火连三月,
家书抵万金。
白头搔更短,
浑欲不胜簪。
SPRING VIEW
On war-torn land streams flow
In towns unquiet grass and weeds run riot.
Grieved o’er the years, flower
Seeing us part, birds cry with broken heart.
The beacon fire has go
Words from household are worth their weight in gold.
I can not bear to scrat
It grows too thin to hold a light hairpin.
月落乌啼霜满天,
江枫渔火对愁眠。
姑苏城外寒山寺,
夜半钟声到客船。
MOORING BY MAPLE BRIDGE AT NIGHT
At moonset cry the crows, stre
Dimly lit fishing boats ‘neath maples sadly lie.
Beyond the city walls, from Temple of Cold Hill
Bells break the ship-borne roamer’s dream and midnight still.
复得古原草
离离原上草,
一岁一枯荣。
野火烧不尽,
春风吹又生。
远方侵古道,
晴翠接荒城。
又送王孙去,
萋萋满别情。
GRASS ON THE ANCIENT PLAIN –FAREWELL TO A FRIEND
Wild grasses spread o’
With spring and fall they come and go.
Wild fire can’ again
They rise when vernal breezes blow.
Their fragra
Their green invades the ruined town.
To see my friend go far away,
My sorrow grows like grass o’ ergrown.
向晚意不适,
驱车登古原。
夕阳无限好,
只是近黄昏。
ON THE PLAIN OF TOMB
At dusk my heart
I drive my cab to ancient tomb.
The setting sun seems to sublime,
But it is nearing its dying time.
江上往来人,
但爱鲈鱼美。
君看一叶舟,
出没风波里。
THE FISHERMAN ON THE STREAM
You love to eat the bream.
Lo! The fishing boat braves
Perilous wind and waves.
风凉吹笛千山月,
路暗迷人百种花。
棋罢不知人换世,
酒阑无余客思家。
WRITING IN DREAM
A flute has chilled the moon o
Dim sight is dazzled by a hundred daffodils.
After a game of chess, the world
Sobered from wine, can one not miss his native place?
生当作人杰,
死亦为鬼雄。
至今思项羽,
不肯过江东。
A QUATRAIN
Be man of men
Be soul of souls e’en though you’re dead!
Think of Xiang Yu who’d not survive
His men, whose blood for him was shed.
半亩方塘一鉴开,
天光云影共徘徊。
问渠哪得清如许?
为有源头活水来。
There lies a glassy oblong pool,
Where light and shade pursue their course.
How can it be so clear and cool?
For water fresh comes from its source.
枯藤老树昏鸦,
小桥流水人家。
古道西风瘦马,
夕阳西下,
断肠人在天涯。
AUTUMN THOUGHTS
Over old trees
Wreathed with rotten vin
Under a small bridge near a co
On ancient road in the west wind a lean horse goes.
Far, far from home is the heartbroken one.
千槌万凿出深山,
烈火焚烧若等闲。
粉身碎骨浑不怕,
要留清白在人间。
SONG TO THE LIME
You come out of deep mountain
Under fire and water tortures you are not in woes.
Though broken into pieces, you
You’ll purify the world by washing it e’er white.
京口瓜洲一水间,
钟山只隔数重山。
春风又绿江南岸,
明月何时照我还。
MOORED AT MELON ISLET
A river severs Northern shore and S
Between my home and me but a few mountains stand.
The vernal wind has greened the Southern shore again.
When will the moon shine bright on my return? O when?
辛苦遭逢起一经,
干戈寥落四周星。
山河破碎风飘絮,
身世浮沉雨打萍。
惶恐滩头说惶恐,
零丁洋里叹零丁。
人生自古谁无死,
留取丹心照汗青。
SAILING ON LONELY OCEAN
Delving in the Book of Change,I rose through hardship great,
And desperately fought the foe for four long years.
Like willow down the war-town
I sink or swim as duckweed in the rain appears.
For the perils on Perilous Beach I
On Lonely Ocean now I feel dreary and lonely.
Since olden days there’s never
I’d leave a loyalist’s name in history only.
霜溪曲曲转旌旗,
几许沙鸥睡未知。
笳鼓声高寒吹气,
深山惊杀老阇黎。
MARCH AT DAWN
Our banners undulate along the winding stream,
Without disturbing the riverside birds from their dream.
Suddenly we beat drums and how our bugles shrill,
To startle even the deaf old monk beyond the hill.
花前小立影徘徊,
风解吹裙百褶开。
已有泪光同白露,
不须明月上衣来。
BEFORE THE FLOWERS
Before the flowers she stands, with
To blow apart her hundred-fold dress the wind loves.
Her face is bathed in tears as bright as dewdrops white.
Why should the moon shed on her dress its silver light?
咬定青山不放松,
立根原在破岩中。
千磨万击还坚韧,
任尔东西南北风。
BAMBOO IN THE ROCK
Upright stands the bamboo amid g
Its toothlike root in broken rock is planted deep.
It’s strong and firm though struck and beaten without rest,
Careless of the wind from north or south, east or west.
溪水无情似有情,
入山三日得通行。
岭头便是分头处,
惜别潺湲一夜声。
AT THE WATERSHED
The heartless stream app
Three days among the hills we go along.
At watershed on mo
All the night long it sings a farewell song.
劝君莫惜金缕衣,
劝君莫许少年时。
有花堪折直须折,
莫待无花空折枝。
THE GOLDEN DRESS
Love not your golden dress, I pray,
More then your youthful golden hours.
Gather sweet blossoms while you may
And not the twig devoid of flowers!
林暗草惊风,
将军夜引弓。
平明寻白羽,
没在石棱中。
A BORDER SONG
In gloomy woods grass shivers at wind’s howl,
The general takes it for a tiger’s growl.
He shoots and seeks his arrow-plume next morn
Only to find a rock pierced’mid the thorn.
故国三千里,
深宫二十年。
一声河满子,
双泪落君前。
THE SWAN SONG
Homesick a thousands miles away,
Shut in deep palace twenty years.
Singing the dying swan’s sweet lay,
O how can she hold back her tears!
千里黄云白日曛,
北风吹雁雪纷纷。
莫愁前路无知己,
天下谁人不识君。
FAREWELL TO A LUTIST
Yellow clouds spread for miles and miles have veiled the day,
The north wind blows down snow and wild geese fly away.
Fear not you’ve no admirers as you go along!
There is no connoisseur on earth but loves your song.
滕王平昔好追游,
高阁依然枕必流。
胜地几经兴废事,
夕阳偏照古今愁。
城中树密千家市,
天际人归一叶舟。
极目沧波吟不尽,
西山重叠乱云浮。
PRINCE TENG’S PAVILION
Pretty Teng was fond of visiti
His lofty tower still o’erlooks the river green.
The ups and downs of dynasti
The setting sun slants, laden with griefs old and new.
The town is thick with trees that sh
The horizon is dotted with a sail that flops.
Endlessly I sing of waves stretching out of sight
And watch o’er Western Hills cloud upon cloud in flight.
责任编辑:
声明:本文由入驻搜狐号的作者撰写,除搜狐官方账号外,观点仅代表作者本人,不代表搜狐立场。
今日搜狐热点

我要回帖

更多关于 cry翻译 的文章

随机推荐