以THEmy spring festivalL 为题目写一篇英语作文

当前位置:
>>>书面表达。根据提示,以“The Spring Festival” 为题写一篇短文,..
书面表达。
  根据提示,以“The Spring Festival” 为题写一篇短文,词数不得少于60个。1. 春节是中国传统的节日,它通常在一月或二月。2. 在中国人们用许多方式来庆祝它,人们通常买新衣服和许多好吃的食物。3. 在除夕(New Year's Eve)所有的家庭成员都在一起吃一顿大餐。4. 春节期间,人们相互拜访并说“新年快乐”。5. 春节时孩子们得到一些红包,里面总是有一些钱。因此(so)孩子们非常喜欢这个节日。&&&& ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
题型:写作题难度:偏难来源:江苏同步题
  In China, New Year's Day is called the The Spring Festival .It comes in January or February. In China people celebrate it in many ways .People buy newclothes and a lot of nice food.&&All the family get together and have a big dinner on New Year's Eve . The traditional food is dumplings . People will visit relatives and say "Happy New Year "to each other . They can wear new clothesand get red packets with some money in them so children all like this festival.(答案不唯一)
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“书面表达。根据提示,以“The Spring Festival” 为题写一篇短文,..”主要考查你对&&提纲作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
提纲作文:即是对作文要求中有提纲限定或叫做提纲提示,要求作文内容中包括提纲内容的一种作文形式。提纲作文注意:1. 仔细阅读有关提示,弄清试题提供的所有信息,明确有哪些要点。 2. 提纲是文章的总体框架,要在提纲的范围内进行分析、构思和想象。要依据提示情景或词语,&& 按照一定逻辑关系来写。 3. 根据要表达的内容确定句子的时态、语态;语言表达要符合英语习惯。
发现相似题
与“书面表达。根据提示,以“The Spring Festival” 为题写一篇短文,..”考查相似的试题有:
316796268720158028163940293024111978本站为公益性网站,部分内容来源网络,如无意中侵犯了您的版权,请来信告知,本站将在3个工作日内删除
Copyright © 2010
All Rights Reserved
苏ICP备号-1初一年级关于春节的英语作文The Spring Festival
> 初一年级关于春节的英语作文The Spring Festival
初一年级关于春节的英语作文The Spring Festival
  第一篇
  In China,the Spring Festival in the most important festival.People usually have a long holiday.It lates seven days or more.Most of the families will have a big family get-together.The whole family will have a big meal on the eve of the Spring Festival.Everyone is happy.The most traditional food is dumplings.The Chinese think the dumplings will bring them good luck in the new year.On the first day of the Chinese New Year,people usually wear new clothes and visit their relatives and friends.They say&Happy New Year&to each other.People often go to the parks or go shopping.
  第二篇
  Spring Festival is a favorite of children a day, I was no exception. This year's Spring Festival, I am particularly pleased that you want to know why? It is better for me to tell you it! Danian Ye because, I must personally against the write affixed to the door. I hope that you hope that you and so on and so on, until at last the day. Good morning, my mother and breakfast, began to put the couplet. I wrote a lot of the couplet, &day by people Zengshou years, the Spring Fu Man on earth& and &the motherland spring, more than the well-being of the people.& The election which piece? Her mother said: &The days of the years by people Zengshou, the grandfather of this to be more appropriate, we have a home which you elected Grandpa to be more appropriate, we have a home where you decide the election. &I thought, elected on a couplet of this couplet on the Alliance are: good spri Xia Lian is: well-being of many people.
  第三篇
  The Spring Festival, Chinese New Year,is the most important festival for all of us. All family members get together on New Year'Eve to have a big meal.At the same time, everyone celebrates to each other.At about 12 o'clock,some parents and children light crackers.The whole sky is lighted brightly. We may watch the fireworks excitedly.How busy it is!
  On the first early moring of one year, many senior citizen get up early and they stick the reversed Fu or hang some couplets on the front door. Some house's windows are sticked on red paper cutlings.
  The Chinese New Year lasts fifteen days. So during the fifteen days, we always visit our relatives from door to door. At that time, children are the happiest because they can get many red packets form their parents,grandparents, uncles, aunts and so on. The last day of the Chinese New Year is another festival. It names the Lantern Festival.
  So the Chinese New Year comes to the end.
下页更精彩:1
初一年级关于春节的英语作文The Spring Festival相关推荐以春节为题目写一篇英语作文_百度知道
以春节为题目写一篇英语作文
提问者采纳
The Spring Festival is one of the Chinese t穿掸扁赶壮非憋石铂将raditional festivals. It’s also the most important festival of china. The festival is meant to celebrate the ending of the past year and the beginning of the new year.The Chinese usually celebrate the Spring Festival in many different ways, —— setting off fivework or fire-crackers, getting together for a big meal and so on. It’s customs for the Chinese families to have dumplings and give children lucky money. When meating each other, people usually say “Happy New year” to each other in orde to wish others good luck in the coming year.
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇100字左右的英语作文,题目为The Color of Spring Festivl
距距距距距
我是无奈下发的:我是一个叫冰枫的男孩,前几天,我晚自习回家,被一辆大卡车撞死了,司机将我的尸体抛入了路径边的小河里,然后逃走了.你看见了这条消息后 ,请将她发给4个论坛,如果没有发,你的妈妈会在1个月后被车撞死,你的爸爸会得绝症,如果你照着上面做了,在5天后,你喜欢的人也会喜欢你,对不起大家不无意中看评论看 到了 这个吓死我了.不管是真是假我都害怕!所以只能乱发了`!对不起啊`!我真不想害人的(转发的)!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
The Spring Festival is the most important festival in China.People always get together to have big meals and visit relatives. Children can get New Year’s money , wear new clothes and set off fireworks...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 my spring festival 的文章

随机推荐