2016年一月元旦
四月愚人节
五月劳动节
六月儿童节
七月建党节
八月建军节
十月国庆节
十一月万圣节
Hi, my name is Katheryn Bloomwood, and I have a very similar situation against the popular story, CINDERELLA. Although one of my step sister Rebecca Bloomwood is my best friend. Our another step sister Collie is the youngest in our family. She's always ... 14:31:59
English is a really international language which becomes important in the modern world.In China, English is a foreign language which many students chose to learn. They begin to study English at early. They use at least one hour to get English knowledge ... 19:17:55
俗话说,“国有国法家有家规”,每个家庭都有它的规定。为了使我健康成长,我父母制定了一些家规。例如:放学后必须早点回家并先完成作业;星期一至星期五我不允许看电视或玩电脑游戏;饭后我需要帮忙洗碗,要自己洗衣服;晚上我不可以和朋友外出,10点前上床睡觉等。请根据... 17:27:47
Before New Year's EveThe celebration actually starts on New Year's Eve with the family reunion dinner. By New Year's Eve, you should have done the following:Clean the entire home to get rid of all the things that are associated with the old year.Put aw... 10:29:55
Festival of Lanterns.I spent the Festival of Lanterns with my grandparents this year.My family went to my grandparents' home and had dinner with them.We had lots of sweetdumplins.After the dinner, my grandparents and I went out to play fireworks.We had ... 15:47:10
The Chinese New Year is now popularly known as the Spring Festival because it starts from the Begining of Spring (the first of the twenty-four terms in coodination with the changes of Nature). Its origin is too old to be traced. Several explanations are... 13:31:49
The Lantern Festival or Yuanxiao Jie is a traditional Chinese festival, which is on the 15th of the first month of the Chinese New Year. The festival marks the end of the celebrations of the Chinese New Year.Chinese started to celebrate the Lantern Fest... 13:37:18
Winter vacation is coming.We're happy to welcome the holidays.Usually,winter vacation is funny because Spring Festival is during the vacation.Spring Festival is a excellent day for every Chinese,especially for children.During the festival,relatives go t... 15:35:22
Just like the Christmas Eve to western people, for Chinese, the Spring Festival eve is also a meaningful night, full of happiness and expection for the coming up new year.With the brilliant fireworks light the sky, the prelude of the festival is startin... 16:25:49
Spring Festivel is a special Chinese festivel. Everyone like Spring Festivel. Why? Because everyone have a long holiday. People don' go to work. Everyone can sleep to nine o'clock. Every chlidren also like Spring Festival. Why? Because. Every chlidren d... 16:22:55
相关关键字你现在的位置 : &
高中生英语作文:Happy Spring Festival
  Spring Festival is the most important festival in China .It&s to celebrate the lunar calendar &s new year .In the evening before the Spring Festival ,families get together and have a big meal .In many places people like to set off firecrackers .Dumplings are the most traditional food .Children like the festival very much ,because they can have delicious food and wear new clothes .They can also get some money from their parents. This money is given to children for good luck . People put New Year scrolls on the wall for good fortune .
  The Spring Festival lasts about 15 days long .People visit relatives and friends with the words &Have all your wishes &. People enjoy the Spring Festival ,during this time they can have a good rest.
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐初中英语作文_VOA英语学习网
Christmas is annual festival in western world that is one of the most important festivals for them. In recent years, more and more Chinese people celebrate it, especially among young people.
Do you mind being called a bad student?Of course not. So far as I know,everybody intends to be (become) a model student.
The winter holiday is coming. I expect it very much, because the Spring Festival is the most important event in the holiday.
The other day, I was driving along the street. Suddenly, a car lost its control and ran directly towards me fast. I was so frightened that I quickly turned to the left side. But it was too late. The car hit my bike and I fell off it.
I like the sky in the summer night, especially in my hometown, because its very beautiful.
I couldn’t say it better myself. So from the bottem of my heart, I
thank you and wish everyone gets well for the future.
Since I was a little child, I had a dream that I wanted to be a doctor.
Henry is a little fatter than he wants to be. He is a bit worried. He decides to lose weight.
At present, only a few students read after class. Here are several reasons: First, some students are so busy that the dont have time to do reading due to teachers leaving them too much homework. Second, some students are not likely to read
I like sports and Im good at playing basketball. Every day,I practise basketball with my classmates after school. I also enjoy listening to music but I cant sing well.
Spring in March, accompanied by the comfortable weather and warm sunshine, our class had a spring outing on Saturday. We went to Renmin Park hold some activities and all of my classmates were so excited that they looked like the birds just
Smiling I think smiling is as important as sunshine. Smiling is like sunshine because it can make people happy and have a good day.
Because of the fiction movie Farewell Atlantis, the view of doomsday is making a great clamor. Mayans once predicted December 21, 2012 is the end of the world.
Time flies when we are having fun is an old expression. We know, as we reminisce of our past, time flies regardless. As we grow beyond our teenage.
Smoking is a bad habit that does harm to smoker and others. Many kinds of diseases and cancers are caused by smoking, such as trachitis, lung cancer and many other diseases.
She is such an ideal singer! She is a girl with a lot of talent. She is a girl but she has individuality like a boy. On the stage, she sings and dances so well.
The new semester has begun. Every thing seems the same as before, except one thing. That is our class has a new English teacher. His name is Yang yang, but we always call his English name, Robert.
How to Learn English Well English is one of the most important subjects in middle school. Almost everyone knows that we should learn English well, but few of us know how to learn it well.
Since its almost the end of our middle years. Last Friday afternoon, we had our last class meeting in our classroom. All the students and our class teacher took part in it.
I’m afraid I’ve got a big problem recently. My mother talks too much to me. She always tells me, Be careful while crossing the street. Put on more clothes. Did you do a good job at school? and so on.
Four days ago, I traveled to Dalian with my families. We visited a uncle there. During the four days, we visited all the attractions of Dalian City, such as: Golden Pebble Beach, Tiger Beach Ocean Park, Forest Zoo, Xinghai Square and so on
Weight problem is quite common among teenagers everywhere. So I don’t think you have much to worry about. Here are my suggestions. Eating late at night is OK, but you should to eat more fruit and vegetables, which are good for you.
dear mr. john, how are things going with you in beijing? i am writing to show my thanks to you. you tutored me in my spoken english before you went to beijing. with your help i made such rapid progress that i won the first place in the spo
A friend who is a police in Guangzhou got married yesterday.He once helped me get out of a very sticky situation without asking for any demand.
When I was in grade four in primary school, my father taught me how to use computer. My father bought a computer for me.
&&&1&&&&&&&&&&&
赞助商链接my英语作文80字初二_百度知道浅歌的空间为您精心推荐中小学作文,生活百态等精品文章。我的寒假英语作文我的寒假英语作文
的寒假英语作文My Winter holiday
The wnter holiday was started.I wanted to spend a happy winter holiday.ItwasJanuary 28evening.It was nearlySpring Festival.Iwas very happy because I saw a lovelysnowman.I run downstairs queckly and make a snowman with my parents,too.It has10 minutes since I make the snowman.The snowman was small but lovely.I wanted to make a bigger snowman than this again.Ha-ha,it wasn't a snowman.It was an ogre.Ha-ha,it wasugly but made one's happy.It's 20 days sinse the winter holiday began.It is going to start to go to school again.The winter holiday is too happy!
寒假英语作文:我的寒假
My Winter Holiday
We are going to have the winter holiday.During the holiday we will have the Spring Festival.So all of the families in China are having a busy time.All of the children in China like Spring Festival very much,because they can eat many delicious food and get many money.But children in China have to do the homework for Winter Holiday.So that the could remember what they have learn the year before.Each of the children likes Winter Holiday.
I think everybody did a lot of things in the Winter Holiday. But I didn’t. Let you to listen to my story of Winter Holiday.
I spend a lot of time on the homework.. Every day in my Winter Holiday, I always got up late. Then I listened to the tape, it was nine o’clock. Then I ate breakfast and then I did my homework during the daytime! I’m not very slow but the homework was too heavy!
初中寒假英语作文
My Happy Times During Winter
寒假期间我经常去看望我的爷爷奶奶。他们都已经70岁了,住在乡下。我可以在那里做很多有趣的事情。我习惯一大清早起床呼吸乡下的新鲜空气。下雪后, 我喜欢跟同伴们一起滑雪滑冰。夜幕降临时,我就坐在火炉边,听奶奶讲动听的故事。我也会给她讲一些城里的新鲜事。每次该回城时,我总是恋恋不舍。我确实喜 欢乡下的生活。
My Happy Times During Winter Vacation
I often go to see my grandma and grandpa during winter vacation. They are both seventy years old and live in the country happily. I can do many interesting things there. I am used to getting up early in the morning and breathing the fresh air in the countryside. After snow, I would like to skate and ski with my friends. When night comes, I am used to sitting by the fire and listening to grandma telling me many funny stories. And I tell her some new things happening in the city. When I have to go back, I am always reluctant to go. I really feel happy living in the country.
寒假英语作文:我的寒假打算
My Winter Holiday` Plans Well, winter holiday is coming. So whatI am going to do? I am going to read English books,surf the Internet,play badmintoon every day。And first I am going to finish my homework 。In addition, I am going to leave Shantou for Xiamen with my family and we are going to stay there for ten days。And after we are getting there, we are going to eat delicious food,climb the mountains in the Jin Bang Park。That must be a lot more fun and we will very excited。How about you?What are you going to do when the Winter Holiday is coming?最新发布的日志散文网推荐文章

我要回帖

更多关于 my spring festival 的文章

随机推荐