求高中容易被的高中英语作文句型····

求中考英语作文若干篇······
1 英语作文
1关于学习英语的话题 1.How to learn English well? English is one of the most important languages in the world. It’s necessary to learn it well .How do you study? Everyone learns English in different ways. The best way to improve your English is to improve your English skills. They are listening , speaking , reading and writing. We should practice them every day. It’s very good for you if you are interested in English . You will find studying English is interesting and helpful. One more thing, remember“Practice makes perfect”! 2. I am a common student in my class, and I am very good at English, but I have been trying my best to study English. I think it is important to develop a good study habit. So I make full use of my spare time. Sometimes, I watch TV, but seldom go to the cinema so that I can save time for English reading, or learning new words by heart. So far I have made some progress in my English study.
二、英语提示
你收到一封咨询信请你以旅行社工作人员的身份完成任务. Dear Ace Travel,
I'm Li Ming, from the east of China. For the coming winter vacation, my family and I want to spend our vacation in a foreign city for ten days. We would like to go somewhere not only warm but also interesting. We don't mind how far we have to go. It has to be a place where we can swim everyday, and it would be nice if our hotel is not expensive but clean and comfortable. We like to pay no more than $ 5,000 for the trip. Could you please give us your suggestions for vacation spots?
Thanks a lot.
请你根据来信从下列所给的地方中选择一个或两个符合Li Ming要求的地方向他提出建议.80字左右Tokyo, Sydney, Hawaii, Shanghai
写作指导这篇作文结合了提示性作文和应用文的写作要求.首先我们要读懂英语提示的内容也就是那封咨询信的内容.其次我们要知道书信的写作方法.针对本道题还要注意这封信是以旅行社工作人员的身份来写的.最后还要注意咨询信后的要求-从下列所给的地方中选择一个或两个符合Li Ming要求的地方向他提出建议及字数限制.
下面我们来看看范文是怎么写的.
2 One Possible version:
Dear Li Ming,
I'm Gina. It's my pleasure to give you some suggestions for your vacation spots. According to your letter, I think either Sydney or Hawaii is the best choice because they are both warm and interesting. There are some inexpensive hotels, which are clean and comfortable in both places. What's more, you can enjoy sunshine, walk on the beach and swim every day.
Besides, there are many good museums in Sydney. It's also a wonderful place for shopping. And if you go to Hawaii, you could have a visit to Pearl Harbor, which is quite educational and historical. And you can also enjoy exotic dances.  That's just my idea. I hope it would give you some help.
6&#英语中考作文焦点——环保话题
英语中考作文焦点——环保话题
环境保护是当今世界难题.因此中考的内容离不开以下这些范文要点而且都是记叙文形式有些句子相当有用不论什么作文都可以从下列文章选出相应句子只需稍微改一下地名或主语尽量减少语法错误起码有4、5分是正确的.如Throw the waste here and there(到处乱扔垃圾)变成Don~t throw the waste here and there.(不准乱扔垃圾).“应该”变成“不应该”等等.我想中考作文完全可以取得高分. 范
1) It’s our duty to save water节约水是我们每个人的责任.
As we know , water is very important to man, 我们知道水对人类来说是非常的重要.we can’t live without water. 没有水我们就不能生存.The amount of water which is suitable to drink is less and less. 适合人类喝的水是越来越少了.But some people don’t care about it .但是有些人却不关心或不在意.They waste a lot of water in their daily life. 日常生活中他们浪费很多水.Even worse, they pour dirty water in to rivers.更糟糕的是他们排放污水到河流里. They throw rubbish into rivers , too. 他们还乱扔垃圾到河流理去.Many rivers and lakes are seriously polluted.很多河流湖泊已经受到严重污染. Something must be done to stop the pollution. 人类必须采取一些措施来制止污染.Only in this way can we live happily.只有这样我们才过得幸福开心. If we don’t save water, the last drop of water will be a tear-drop of us.( 如果我们不节约水那么最后一滴水也许会是我们人类的眼泪)
Planting trees
Trees are very helpful and important for us. 树对我们人类是多么的重要和有用.We should plant more and more trees in order to live better and more healthy in the future. 为了将来我们的生活过得更好、更加健康我们应该
3 种更多的树.It’s everyone’s duty to love and protect the environment.爱护和保护环境是每个人的责任和义务.
3)阅读电视广告词“If we don’t save water,the last drop of water will be a tear-drop.”根据提示写一篇60-80词的短文.
提示
1.生活离不开水.
2.可饮用水在减少.
3.水污染严重.
4.应保护水源再利用水.
Water is very important to humans.We can’t live without water.The water we can drink is falling.But some people don’t seem to care about it.They waste a lot of water.They pour dirty water into rivers and lakes.Water pollution is getting more and more serious.So we must do something to stop the pollution.We not only protect the water but also find ways to reuse it.If we don’t do this,the last drop of water will be a tear-drop.
Saving Our City
It is very important to deal with the rubbish in cities. Rubbish must be thrown away or reused properly. Or it may cause a lot of problems. It may pollute the air and water. People may get ill when they breathe the polluted air or drink the polluted water.
Our city has started to face the problem. Some rubbish is sorted and sent to a certain place .Waste gas is cleaned before it goes into the air. Waste water is also cleaned before it is poured into rivers.
People should be prevented from throwing rubbish everywhere. We should try our best to take care of our environment and fight against pollution.
如何保护环境(How to Protect the Environment)
Good environment can make people feel happy and fit . To improve the environment means to improve our life. We should plant more trees and flowers around us . We shouldn’t cut them down . We should stop factories from pouring waste water into the river and waste gas into the air. Whenever we see litter on the ground , we should pick it up and throw it into dustbins. Never spit in public. Don’t draw on public walls. It’s our duty to protect the environment. 关于环境保护水资源节约的话题
Our environment is very important for our lives . We need the fresh air, the clean water and so on . In the past, there were many trees around us ,the air was fresh and the river was clean.But now,people cut down many trees. Air pollution and water pollution are very serious . The environment around us becomes very terrible . We should protect our environment. First, we should plant many trees to keep water. Second , we can ride a bike or walk to the school and work.. Third , we shouldn’t throw the dirty water into the river . Fourth, we shouldn’t use the plastic bags. Finally, we can ask more people to join us.
保持健康的重要性 保持健康的方法 保持健康的结论 你的看法? 1.多吃水果蔬菜,保持饮食平衡,避免含糖高,脂肪高的食物 2.多锻炼,健身强体; 3.鄙弃不良习惯 你的看法? Possible version: Health is far more important than wealth. Good health enables us to enjoy our life and achieve what we hope for in our career. On the contrary, poor health leads to nothing. How can we keep healthy Here is some advice. Firstly, it is very important for us to take more fruits and vegetables because they provide vitamins, and we have to keep a balanced diet. So we should avoid food with lots of sugar and fat/which is rich in sugar and fat. Secondly, we'd better exercise every day to make our bodies strong. Besides, we have to avoid too much work pressure. Finally, we have to get rid of those bad habits that damage our health, such as drinking and smoking. In conclusion, if we stick to the advice given above, we will lead a healthy life. 怎样保持健康的身体(How to Keep Healthy)
As we know, keeping healthy is important to us. But what should we do to keep healthy?
First,we should get up early. we should eat healthy food, drink a lot of water and do more exercise . Food can give us energy. Doing exercise can make us strong. Second,we should change clothes often, wash hands often, keep the air fresh and clean and do house cleaning often to stop germs from getting into our bodies. You shouldn’t keep long fingernails. At last, we should go to see a doctor at once if we don’t feel well.
11回忆初中生活Four years' school life
I've been in my middle school for four years. Four years' school life plays an important role in my life. I enjoy making friends, getting knowledge and having interesting time in my school. I have also made friendship with lots of classmates, and I have also been taught different lessons by lots of different patient teachers. I have grown up a lot in the past four years. I will never forget my four years' school life.
回顾初中三年成长过程你一定有很多感受从学习 生活爱好等方面作出自我评价 ( 毕业 回顾评价)
I have studied in my middle school for three years. I have learned a lot. I have learned not only how to make friends but also how to talk to others. I have many hobbies. I like sports. I often play basketball, football and volleyball with my friends. Football is my favorite. Of all my subjects, I do best in English and Chinese. But my math and physics are a little weak. I think I will try my best to learn them well. I hope I can study in No.1 High School.
5 13家乡或祖国变化(Great changes in China)
Great changes have taken place in China. Many new buildings have been built in cities, towns and villages. The more cars we have, the more crowed the roads are. So the roads become wider and wider. Many overpasses 立交桥 have been built in big cities. Chinese people’s life is much better than ever before. We have TV sets, washing machines, fridges, even computers, cars etc. We’ll study harder and make our country stronger and more beautiful.
15校园生活学习(My School Life)
1)My school life is very interesting. I usually get up at a quarter past six. After washing face, I read English about half an hour. I think it’s a good habit. I always go to school by bike,eat lunch at school and have a short sleep in the classroom. The classes always end at about 5 o’clock. After school, we often play basketball or do some sports on the playground happily.I go home at about five forty. After supper, I watch TV for a while, Then I finish my homework .
I go to bed at about 9: 30.
2)I am a middle school student. I learn many subjects at school. After class, my classmates and I often take part in different school activities. I’m interested in computer science and I often go to our school computer group. I learn to get useful things from the Internet. I think it is important to learn to use computers because they are used everywhere in our modern life. I want to work for our country with computers when I grow up.
17梦想(Dreams) Everyone has his dream. As a middle school student, I also have my dream. I wish to be an astronaut like Yang Liwei when I grow up. Now I am working hard at my lessons, and have sports every day to keep healthy. I often take classes about space and try to learn things
about space on the Internet. I am sure my dream will come true.
21请你写一篇题为“我们的班长”的短文词数100—120.简况如下. 1她叫李敏个子高身体好很活泼.她各科成绩都好喜欢体育活动又能歌善舞. 2她刚进校时在英语学习上遇到不少困难.但她不怕苦不怕难努力把英语学好. 3她严于律己乐于助人是大家学习的好榜样. 我们的班长(Our Monitor)
Li Min is our monitor. She is tall, healthy and lively. She does well in all subjects. She is fond of sports and is good at singing and dancing.
Li Min works hard at English. When she came to the school, she had quite a lot of difficulties with the language. But she was not afraid of them and always tried hard to overcome them. She was active in class and did a lot of practice after class. No pains, no gains.With great efforts she made much progress in English study.
Li Min is modest and always ready to help others. She is very strict with herself in her work and daily life. She sets us all a fine example.
23我的故乡(MY NATIVE TOWN)
My native town is X. We have settled down here since my grandfather was a child. In other words, my family has lived here for more than one hundred years.
It is a small village. there are about one thousand inhabitants. Most of them are farmers. The mode of their living is very simple. However, they have already possessed television sets and refrigerators. They made up their minds to live a modern life.
24学生压力问题 中学生学习时间长、压力大专家建议学生每天课后应采取适当的方式放松自己.某英文报“学生习作”专栏正在就“学生适当的放松方式”这一话题进行征文.假设你是二十二中初三ś班的班长最近你对班上同学课后放松方式进行了调查.请根据表格提供的调查信息和要求写一篇短文向该报投稿.
二十二中初三ś班
60人男31人女29人
常用放松方式
1.看电视30人 2.玩电脑游戏12人 3.听音乐8人 4.进行体育锻炼5人 5.没有时间放松5人
哪一种些放松方式是适当的 为什么
注意
1.短文包括对调查相关信息的介绍和你自己的观点 2.词数&#.题目和开头已为你写好不记入总词数.
The Proper Way(s) for students to Relax
I am the monitor of Class 3,Grade3,No.22Middle School.Recently I have made a survey of the students in my class on ways to relax after class.
There are 60 students in my class(31 boys and 29 girls ).Different students have different ways to relax.Half of the students often watch TV.12students like to play computer games while 8 enjoy listening to music.5 students think doing sports is a good way and another five are busy to relax.
(As we study too long every day and suffer from too much pressure,every student should choose proper ways to relax.In my opinion, watching TV or playing computer games is not a proper way to help us relax.)I thing taking exercise is a proper way because it can rest our brains and eyes. Besides,It can help improve our health.(Therefore,I often Play pingpong after class.It’s really helpful to both my health and my study.)
只要注意分段写,适量使用连词,你一定能写好的.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码求高中英语作文绝对能用到的句子,如任何事物都有两面性.
第 1 页 共 5 页
1、Nowadays,it is generally/commonly believed that..., but I wonder that...
2、“如同硬币的正反面,...也有积极的一面和消极的一面.”
Like a coin has two sides, there is a positive aspect and a negative aspect to...
3、“近来,...的问题已经成为人们注目的焦点.”
Currently, the issue of ...has been brought to public attention.
4、“随着...的快速增长,...在日常生活中已经变得越来越重要.”
Along with the rapid growth of ...,...has become increasingly important in our daily life.
5、“由汽车引起的空气和噪音污染对我们的健康造成了危害.”
Air pollution and noise pollution caused by automobiles do harm to our health.
第二种考研写作功能句型?文章结尾句型
1、“因此,不难得出结论...”
Accordingly/Consequently/As a result,it is not difficult to draw the conclusion that...
2、“综上所述,我们能得出如下结论...”
From what has been discussed above, we may reasonably arrive at the conclusion that...
3、“这一难题,是任何人都不可能避免的.但只要处理得当,我们就会...”
The dilemma is something no one can avoid. Properly handled, however, we will...
4、“总之,全社会都应该密切关注...,只有这样我们才能...”
All in all, the whole society should pay close attention to the problem of . Only in this way can we.
5、“考虑到所有的因素,我们意识到...”
Taking into account all of these factors, we have reached the realization that... 人教版新目标初二下英语同步辅导(一)初中二年级下un...初中二年级下Un...第 2 页 共 5 页
英语四级作文万能句子精选
(一)段首句
1. 关于……人们有不同的观点.一些人认为……
There are different opinions among people as to ____ .Some people suggest that ____.
2. 俗话说(常言道)……,它是我们前辈的经历,但是,即使在今天,它在许多场合仍然适用.
There is an old saying______. It"s the experience of our forefathers,however,it is correct in many cases even today.
3. 现在,……,它们给我们的日常生活带来了许多危害.首先,……;其次,…….更为糟糕的是…….
Today, ____, which have brought a lot of harms in our daily life. First, ____ Second,____. What makes things worse is that______.
4. 现在,……很普遍,许多人喜欢……,因为……,另外(而且)…….
Nowadays,it is common to ______. Many people like ______ because ______. Besides,______.
5. 任何事物都是有两面性,……也不例外.它既有有利的一面,也有不利的一面.
Everything has two sides and ______ is not an exception,it has both advantages and disadvantages.
6. 关于……人们的观点各不相同,一些人认为(说)……,在他们看来,……
People’s opinions about ______ vary from person to person. Some people say that ______.To them,_____.
7. 人类正面临着一个严重的问题……,这个问题变得越来越严重.
Man is now facing a big problem ______ which is becoming more and more serious.
8. ……已成为人的关注的热门话题,特别是在年青人当中,将引发激烈的辩论.
______ has become a hot topic among people,especially among the young and heated debates are right on their way.
9. ……在我们的日常生活中起着越来越重要的作用,它给我们带来了许多好处,但同时也引发一些严重的问题.
______ has been playing an increasingly important role in our day-to-day life.it has brought us a lot of benefits but has created some serious problems as well.
第 3 页 共 5 页
10. 根据图表/数字/统计数字/表格中的百分比/图表/条形图/成形图可以看出…….很显然……,但是为什么呢?
According to the figure/number/statistics/percentages in the /chart/bar graph/line/graph,it can be seen that______ while. Obviously,______,but why?
(二)中间段落句
1. 相反,有一些人赞成……,他们相信……,而且,他们认为…….
On the contrary,there are some people in favor of ___.At the same time,they say____.
2. 但是,我认为这不是解决……的好方法,比如…….最糟糕的是…….
But I don"t think it is a very good way to solve ____.For example,____.Worst of all,___.
3. ……对我们国家的发展和建设是必不可少的,(也是)非常重要的.首先,…….而且……,最重要的是……
______is necessary and important to our country"s development and construction. First,______.What"s more, _____.Most important of all,______.
4. 有几个可供我们采纳的方法.首先,我们可以…….
There are several measures for us to adopt. First, we can______
5. 面临……,我们应该采取一系列行之有效的方法来…….一方面……,另一方面,
Confronted with______,we should take a series of effective measures to______. For one thing,______For another,______
6. 早就应该拿出行动了.比如说……,另外…….所有这些方法肯定会…….
It is high time that something was done about it. For example. _____.In addition. _____.All these measures will certainly______.
7. 为什么……?第一个原因是……;第二个原因是……;第三个原因是…….总的来说,……的主要原因是由于……
Why______? The first reason is that ______.The second reason is ______.The third is ______.For all this, the main cause of ______due to ______.
8. 然而,正如任何事物都有好坏两个方面一样,……也有它的不利的一面,象…….
However, just like everything has both its good and bad sides, ______also has its own disadvantages, such as ______.
第 4 页 共 5 页
9. 尽管如此,我相信……更有利.
Nonetheless, I believe that ______is more advantageous.
10. 完全同意……这种观点(陈述),主要理由如下:
I fully agree with the statement that ______ because______.
(三)结尾句
1. 至于我,在某种程度上我同意后面的观点,我认为……
As far as I am concerned, I agree with the latter opinion to some extent. I think that ____.
2. 总而言之,整个社会应该密切关注……这个问题.只有这样,我们才能在将来…….
In a word, the whole society should pay close attention to the problem of ______.Only in this way can ______in the future.
3. 但是,……和……都有它们各自的优势(好处).例如,……,而…….然而,把这两者相比较,我更倾向于(喜欢)……
But ______and ______have their own advantages. For example, _____, while_____. Comparing this with that, however, I prefer to______.
4. 就我个人而言,我相信……,因此,我坚信美好的未来正等着我们.因为……
Personally, I believe that_____. Consequently, I’m confident that a bright future is awaiting us because______.
5. 随着社会的发展,…….因此,迫切需要…….如果每个人都愿为社会贡献自已的一份力量,这个社会将要变得越来越好.
With the development of society, ______.So it"s urgent and necessary to ____.If every member is willing to contribute himself to the society, it will be better and better.
6. 至于我(对我来说,就我而言),我认为……更合理.只有这样,我们才能……
For my part, I think it reasonable to_____. Only in this way can you _____.
7. 对我来说,我认为有必要…….原因如下:第一,……; 第二,……;最后……但同样重要的是……
In my opinion, I think it necessary to____. The reasons are as follows. First _____.Second ______. Last but not least,______.
8. 在总体上很难说……是好还是坏,因为它在很大程度上取决于……的形势.然而,就我个人而言,我第 5 页 共 5 页
It is difficult to say whether _____is good or not in general as it depends very much on the situation of______. However, from a personal point of view find______.
9. 综上所述,我们可以清楚地得出结论……
From what has been discussed above, we may reasonably arrive at the conclusion that____.
10. 如果我们不采取有效的方法,就可能控制不了这种趋势,就会出现一些意想不到的不良后果,所以,我们应该做的是……
If we can not take useful means, we may not control this trend, and some undesirable result may come out unexpectedly, so what we should do
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 高中英语作文句型 的文章

随机推荐