假如你是李华,你的美国朋友Tommy写信 询问 proof询问你有关中国的大众体育运动。请你写一封100词左右的回信向他介...

更多相关文档《英语建议信》
英语建议信
范文一:英语建议信建议信建议信写作模板Dear__,You have asked me for my advice about___(问题), and I will try to make some suggestions here.In my opinion, you would be wise to take the following measures___(建议的内容).I hope you will find these suggestions useful, and I would be ready to discuss this matter with you for further details.I’m looking forward to hearing from you soon.Yours sincerely,Li Ming假定你是李明,你的澳大利亚朋友Steven向你咨询如何才能学好中文。请你根据下列要点给他写封建议信。要点 :1.参加中文学习班 2.看中文书刊、电视3.学唱中文歌曲 4.交中国朋友Dear Steven,I'm glad to receive your letter asking for my advice on how to learn Chinese well.Here are a few suggestions. First, it is important to take a Chinese course, as you'll be able to learn from the teacher and practise with your fellow students. Then, it also helps to watch TV and read books, newspapers and magazines in Chinese whenever possible. Besides, it should be a good idea to learn and sing Chinese songs, because by doing so you'll learn and remember Chinese words more easily. You can also make more Chinese friends. They will tell you a lot about China and help you learn Chinese.Try and write to me in Chinese next time.I’m looking forward to hearing from you soon.Yours,
Li Ming建议信假如你是李华,你的弟弟李雷刚升入初中。他很想学好英语,却不知如何入手,请你就下面表格中的相关内容给他写一封信,告诉他如何学好英语。提示:掌握 master;提高 improve;养成...习惯 form the habit of...Dear LiLei.It is nice to receive your letter. Here is my advice on how to learn English well.Try your best to learn the words and sentences from the texts by heart. It will help you form the habit of thinking in English. And it is important to master the grammar so that you can write English correctly. I also suggest that you should speak and listen as often as possible. It will be good for you to understand what you have learnt better and it’s also a good way to improve your listening and speaking abilities. Besides, keeping a diary in English is helpful in improving your writing skills.I’m looking forward to hearing from you soon.Yours,Li
HuaE-mail假设你是新华中学的学生李华,你和在上海上学的英国朋友Tom约好下周末去北京旅游,但你因故不能赴约。请根据以下要点给他写一封电子邮件。1.表示歉意 2.解释原因 3.另约时间Dear Tom,I'm sorry, for I won't be able to pay a visit to Beijing next weekend with you.Because there are many friends of mine facing a coming
English exam, which is without important for them. They are looking forward to my giving a hand to them and they hope to get through the exam successfully.As a result, I will be busy helping them at that time. In addition, I will attend a party which aims to raise money for the people of Yushu, who suffered greatly from the big earthquake.In a nutshell, I'm afraid I'll have no time to accompany you. So I want to put off our time of the visit until the first weekend of next month. Is it OK?Looking forward to your early reply.Yours,Li
Hua新闻报道5月1日, 高二(3)班的学生志愿者Li Yue和Zhang Hua去阳光敬老院(Sunshine Nursing Home)开展志愿者活动(送水果、打扫、聊天等)。假如你是校英语报的记者,请按下列要点用英语写一则100~120个词的新闻报道。Student Volunteers Brought Sunshine to the ElderlyOn May Day, Li Yue and Zhang Hua, students from Class Three, Grade Two, went to Sunshine Nursing Home and did some voluntary work. Upon their arrival, Li Yue and Zhang Hua were warmly welcomed, and respectfully, they presented the elderly with flowers and fruits. Then, they started working at once, cleaning the windows and sweeping the floor. Everything done, they sat in the yard chatting with the elderly people.When it was time for the volunteers to leave, the elderly people thanked them for the kindness. They said it was such a beautiful day that they would remember it forever.Li Yue and Zhang Hua were very happy. What they did has brought joy to others and enriched their own lives.by Chen Jie,School Newspaper议论文一、不同观点列举型(选择型)There is a widespread concern over the issue that_____作文题目_____. But it is well known that the opinion concerning this hot topic varies from person to person. A majority of people think that_____观点一________. In their views there are two factors contributing to this attitude as follows:in the first place,_____原因一_______.Furthermore,in the second place, ___原因二_____. So it goes without saying that _____观点一_____.People,however,differ in their opinions on this matter.Some people hold the idea that _____观点二_______. In their point of view, on the one hand,_____原因一_______.
On the other hand,_____原因二_____. Therefore, there is no doubt that _____观点二______.As far as I am concerned, I firmly support the view that_____观点一或二______.It is not only because ________, but also because _________. The more _______, the more ________.二、利弊型的议论文Nowadays,there is a widespread concern over (the issue that)___作文题目______. In fact,there are both advantages and disadvantages in __题目议题_____. Generally speaking,it is widely believed there are several positive aspects as follows. Firstly,___优点一______. And secondly ___优点二_____.Just As a popular saying goes,every coin has two sides,__讨论议题______ is no exception,and in another word,it still has negative aspects. To begin with,___缺点一______. In addition, ____缺点二______.To sum up,we should try to bring the advantages of __讨论议题____ into full play,and reduce the disadvantages to the minimum at the same time. In that case,we will definitely make a better use of the ____讨论议题___.三、答题性议论文Currently,there is a widespread concern over (the issue that)__作文题目_______ .It is really an important concern to every one of us. As a result,we must spare no efforts to take some measures to solve this problem.As we know that there are many steps which can be taken to undo this problem. First of all,__途径一______. In addition,another way contributing to success of the solving problem is ___途径二_____.Above all,to solve the problem of ___作文题目______,we should find a number of various ways. But as far as I am concerned,I would prefer to solve the problem in this way,that is to say,____方法_____.四、谚语警句性议论文It is well know to us that the proverb:___谚语_______has a profound significance and value not only in our job but also in our study. It means ____谚语的含义_______.The saying can be illustrated through a series of examples as follows. (also theoretically )A case in point is ___例子一______. Therefore,it is goes without saying that it is of great of importance to practice the proverb ____谚语_____.With the rapid development of science and technology in China,an increasing number of people come to realize that it is also of practical use to stick to the saying: ____谚语_____. The more we are aware of the significance of this famous saying,the more benefits we will get in our daily study and job.目前,有很多人在写作和交流时总喜欢使用网络语言,还有人讲汉语时夹杂着英文缩略词。就此现象,你班进行了一场讨论,请根据下表的内容介绍讨论情况并发表你的观点Nowadays, with the development of the Internet, there is a kind of language called Web Language. Some People even speak Chinese fixed with English acronyms(英文缩略词). Should we welcome so-calledWeb Language? Our class had a discussion about it.A minority of students thought it was a bit ridiculous(荒谬的). In their opinion, it was useless helping people communicate or learn English. Besides, it would ruin the Chinese language. However, a majority of our class were fond of Web language. They thought it was helpful in expressing themselves. What's more, it might make the language more interesting.In my opinion, it's not a good habit to use Web Language. It may be popular as some people think, but you may also make yourself difficult to understand.阅读详情:
范文二:英语建议信假如你是李明,你的堂兄李华在国外学习,你们经常用英语通信。他即将完成学业,不久前来信就是否回国工作征求你的意见。请根据下列提示和要求给他回一封信。1、 建议他回国;2、 你的理由是:(1)所学专业在国内容易就业;(2)照顾父母。注意:词数:100左右(信的开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数)思路点拨如何写一封建议信建议信主要是向对方(单位或个人等)提出建议,以便对方接受自己的建议,从而解决有关问题。英语的建议信至少要分为三段。第一段:要开门见山,让收信人明白写信人要提的建议,要用概括性的句子说明提的是什么建议,同时一定要有礼貌。第二段:说明提出建议的理由。注意陈述理由是要条理清晰,分层展开。第三段:为书信的结尾,通常要用客套话来表达祝愿、希望对方采纳自己的建议或希望自己的建议对对方有帮助。范文Dear Li Hua,I’m very glad to receive your letter. I’ve been thinking about the question you asked me. In my opinion, you should come back after you finish your studies abroad.For one reason, what you are studying is badly needed nowadays in China. It will be quite easy for you to find a job. In fact, I know several big companies in our city are hoping to employ people like you. For another reason, I think it will be more convenient for you to look after your parents as they are getting older and older. Therefore, I think it’s a good idea for you to return. So what are you waiting for?Best wishes!\Yours sincerely,Li Ming阅读详情:
范文三:英语建议信武中秘籍之写作黄金冲刺冲刺二
建议信一、 包括内容:问好,表明写信人的目的;(说明来信人的主要问题)建议的内容;总结,并表达期待收到对方的来信二、模板句型:开头句:Hi, I am…, from… I’m writing to…;The reason I am writing is that…;Why I am writing is that…;The purpose of this letter is to…I am writing to express my views concerning….主体:I have 3 suHere I’d like to make 3 suI’d like to give 3 suThe first is…/ The most important is that…;in addition, … is also very important/… last but not least, …;Besides/In addition/What’s more/ Furthermore, if you …, you would be able to …I think/believe it would be better/very helpful / beneficial if you … It is desirable that … I would like to suggest/ recommend that ……
/Why not …… I hope that you may consider doing ……结尾:If you can do the above mentioned, I believe…Those suggestions are what I believe important for you.I hope you can take theI’d appreciate it if you can take the above-mentioned suggestions into account.I sincerely hope that you will take my suggestions into consideration, and your prompt attention to
my suggestions would be highly appreciated.衔接词:F
the most important is…; what’
what comes next is…;
the last thing to bear in mind is…三、 万能模版:
豪华版Dear XX,I'm so sorry that you are having trouble / difficulty / a problem in ____________, I think you can make it if you follow the advice below.Firstly, If I were you, I would consider doing_________, because ___________. In addition, it’s necessary for you to ___________. Last but not least, it would be better if _________, by doing which, you can _______________.I believe, with your determination, you can overcome these difficulties and make greater progress.乞丐版Dear ______,You have asked me for my advice with regard to(关于) ______ , and I will try to make some conductive(有指导意义的) suggestions here.In my opinion, you would be wise to take the following actions: ______(建议的内容).I hope you will find these proposals useful, and I would be ready to discuss this matter with you to further details.Yours sincerely,XXX四、写作范文:Teenagers杂志Conversation With Brad栏目的负责人Brad收到了李华的一封来信。仔细阅读下面的来信,帮助Brad用英语写一封回信, 给出分析并提出合理建议。
Dear Brad,I’m a student from Xinhua Senior High School. I have some difficulty communicating with my parents. Although I have tried my best, I find it really difficult to make them satisfied. So I feel lonely sometimes.I would be grateful if you could give me some advice.yours, Li Hua注意:1.可适当增加细节。2.不少于80词。Dear Li Hua,I feel greatly honored to be trusted with your personal affairs.
I have to say that you are not alone when having trouble communicating with your parents.It’s a common problem shared by almost everybody in their adolescence.
As for my advice for you, first, don’t hide your feelings. You can make it a routine to share your thoughts with
your parents. Second, convince them you have tried your best. It is not their fault to place high expectations on
their child. I believe they will be satisfied with you as long as they know you have tried whatever you can to live up to their
standard.Anyway, there is no one who loves you more than your parents in the world. Whatever you are, they will always
be there for you. Love them, and love can heal everything.Yours sincerely,Brad五、写作指导配套练习假设你是李华,是重庆的一个高中学生。你看到有网友Tommy在Twitter上发了一条推文,向中国的学生求教汉语的学习方法,他觉得汉语的发音和书写很难,不知道如何开始。请广大网友给他发电子邮件提出一些建议。现请你据以上信息给Tommy发一封电子邮件,给他提出一些学习中文的建议和方法,字数不少于80。Dear Tommy,I came across your message on Twitter.__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________阅读详情:
范文四:建议信英语作文英语写作练习:A letter for adviceDear Miss Wang,I’m a student from GuiZhou Experimental High School. I have a problem. I argued with my best friend Lisa for some very tiny things and said some bad words to her a few days ago. Then, we never talk to each other any more.Now, I feel quite lonely sometimes and don’t want to lose my best friend. I know she must be hurt by my words, and I am not sure that she still want to be my friend or not? I do want to change this situation, but I don’t know how. I would be grateful if you could give me some advice.Yours,
Jim What is Jim’s problem?
If you were Miss Wang, what would you say?
(写作模板) I'm glad to receive your letter asking for my advice on how to
(引出主题).
Here are a few suggestions. First, it is important to
. Then, it also helps to
. Besides, it should be a good idea to
. You can also
. (此三句不同的句式提出建议) As to
, I suggest
(有时根据需要具体到某一反面). In addition,
(其他建议). I'm sure
(预测可能的结果,给对方以行动的信心和决心). I'm looking forward to
(表达愿望).Sincerely yours,Miss Wang英语建议信格式提出建议常用句型I suggest that…
Why not do…?
Why don’t you do…?
You would better do/ not do…
If I were you,I would……
It seems to me that you could……
I think it would be more beneficial if you could……
I feel that it would be beneficial if…
You may consider doing…
As you may agree that
I would like to suggest that…英语建议信格式-结尾常用句式I hope that my suggestions are helpful for your decision-making anyway.I would be more than happy to see improvement in this regard.I believe that you will take my suggestions into serious account.I would be ready to discuss about this matter with you to further details.Whatever you decide to do, good luck with your studies/work! 写作中常用连接词:(1)表选择关系或对等关系的连接词:either…or…,neither…nor, or, as well as…, and, both…and…(2)表因果关系或对等关系的连接词:therefore, so, as a result, as the result of …,because of, due to …,owing to, thanks to等。(3)表时间顺序的连接词:the moment, as soon as, at first, then, later, meanwhile, at the beginning, in the end, before long, for the first(second…)time, the minute等。(4)表转折关系的连接词:yet, and yet, but , while, on the contrary, on the other hand, however, at the same time(然而)等。(5)表解释说明的连接词:that is, that is to say, in other words, such as, for instance, and so on, etc. and the like等。(6)表递进关系的连接词:not only…but (also), what’s more, what's worse, besides, in addition, worse still, moreover, above all等。(7)表示总结的连接词:in a word, on the whole, in short, briefly, in brief, to sum up, in all 练习:假定你是李华,你的英国朋友Peter来信向你咨询如何才能学好中文。请你根据下列要点写回信。 要点:⑴ 参加中文学习班;⑵ 看中文书刊、电视; ⑶ 学唱中文歌曲; ⑷ 交中国朋友。注意:可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;开头语已给出。Dear Peter,Best wishes,Li Hua阅读详情:
范文五:英语建议信句型建议信句型开头I’m glad to receive your letter for asking me how to …….I’m glad to receive your letter asking for my advice on …….我很高兴收到你的来信,问我关于……的问题I’m very glad to receive your letter and it’s a pleasure to tell you something about……我很高兴收到你的来信,我很荣幸告诉你关于……的问题After I read your letter, I am sorry to know that……读完你的信,我很难过地知道……You asked me for my advice on …… and I will try to make some suggestions.你询问我关于……的意见,我试着给一些建议。Thanks for trusting me. It’s my pleasure to give you some suggestions/advice.谢谢你相信我,我很荣幸给你一些建议I am very glad to hear that you want to…听说你想要……我很高兴I know you have trouble in…after reading your letter读完你的信后,我知道你做…有困难However, the situation is easy to change if you take my advice. Here are some tips to help you. / Here are a few suggestions.然而如果你采取我的意见,这个情形很容易改变,这是给你的一些建议 I think you can make it if you follow the advice below.I am writing to share some advice with you 我写信和你分享一些建议In my personal opinion, it would be wise of you to take the following action.在下认为, 如果你能采取以下措施,将是一种明智的选择。中间It is important to do……做……是很重要的It also helps to do……做……也有帮助It should be a good idea to do……做……是个好主意You can also do ……你也可以做……I think it would be more helpful if you could do……我认为,如果你能做……很更有帮助 In my personal opinion, it would be wise of you to do….我个人认为,你做……是很明智的 If I were you, I would do …… 如果我是你,我会做……I would like to suggest you should do……我建议你做……Why not ……? / Why don’t you……?As far as I am concerned……/ In my opinion……You had batter do …… / you must …… / you should ……Only in this way, can you ……结尾I believe you will take my advice into account.我相信你会认真考虑我的建议的I will be more than happy to see improvements in this regard.如果这方面有所改善我会非常开心的 I am looking forward to doing sth/sth……我期望I hope you will find these suggestions useful我希望你能觉得这些建议有用I hope you’ll make great progress in …我希望你能在……方面取得进步I would be ready to discuss this matter with you about further details.我准备好和你进一步讨论这个问题的细节。连接词first、first of all、in the first place、to begin with、first and most importantsecond、and、and then、besides、next、alsothird、what’s more、furthermore、moreover、as well、after that、fourth、last、last but no least、finally、in the end模板:After I read your letter, I am sorry to know that you have trouble in ……H the situation is easy to change if you take my advice. Here are some suggestions for you.First of all, it’s important to …… Because ……Then, it would be a good idea if you ……In this way, you can ……What’s more, if I were you, I would …… For one thing …; For another thing ……Finally, I hope you can ……There are only my personal suggestions. I hope you will find them useful.我的模板:______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________阅读详情:
范文六:英语建议信作业建议信的写作方法 文体简绍 建议信属于应用文。建议信是向收信人就某事提出自己的建议或忠告,以便让对方接受自己的想法、主张并解决有关问题。建议信可以写给个人,就其遇到的某个问题提出自己的看法或观点;也可以写给某个组织或者机构,就改进其服务等提出建议或忠告。建议信要给出写信的原因,建议的内容,提出建议的理由,而且提出的理由要合情合理,语气一定要得当,既要委婉礼貌,又要有说服力。 激活大脑
1. 信件的基本格式。
① 信头 (heading),写信人的姓名和地址要写在右上角,收信人的姓名和地址要写在左上角。
② 称呼 (salutation),即对收信人的称呼,一般用Dear / My dear ...。
③ 正文 (body),即信件的主要内容。
④ 信尾客套语 (complimentary close),写信人在信的右(或左)下角,写上表示自己对收信人一种礼貌客气的谦称,一般有Sincerely yours, Yours sincerely, Yours truly, Yours等。
⑤ 信尾签名 (signature),在信末写上写信人的姓名,如:Li Hua。
2. 建议信的特点。简明扼要、目的明确、具有合理性和说服力。
3. 明确写作意图。简要陈述事由,简单介绍自己,注意语气。
4. 写作技巧。先肯定对方的优点,然后再就需要改进的地方或者针对具体情况提出善意的建议。
5. 总结建议。对自己提出的所有建议,简要地作个小结。 英语建议信写作常用句型常用句型:1. I'd like to suggest that you can give me a prompt response.2. May I suggest that you can…3. I wish…4. I really hope that…5. What about… ? 6. How about… ? 7. My suggestions are as follows. 8. It is my pleasure to offer you some advice on… 9. If you could take what I suggest seriously, you would… 10. When it comes to such a situation, I would like to suggest that you can… 雅思8分作文——书信结尾例句4.我希望这些建议能够在你做决定时有所裨益。I hope you find these suggestions useful in helping you make your decision.5.同时,如果此问题不能得以迅速解决,我希望您能允许我搬入另外一个房间。, if the problem cannot be solved quickly, I would like you to allow me to move to another room.6.您能否就我的课程和考试事项给我一些建议,特别是针对我目前的状况是否能够给予我一些特别的关照?Would you please
me regarding my courses andexams,
if there will be any special consideration given to me in light of my current situation?7.如果您能尽快派一位工程人员前来维修一下我房间里的供暖系统,我将十分感谢。I would be most grateful if you would send an engineer to fix the heating system in my room as soon as possible.8.鉴于我们深感应该得到某种补偿,我们诉求你们全额退还我们的餐费。 Since we feel we should be
somehow, we ask you to refund the total cost of our meal.9.做不到这一点,我将不得不坚持要你们全额退还我所支付的全价。 Failing that, I will have to
on a refund in full of the price which I paid for it.10.敬请马上取消我的卡,并请做出必要的安排发给我另一张卡。 Could you please
and make the necessary
to issue me with a replacement card?11.我希望您会发现他确如我所推荐的他那样好。I hope you’ll find he is just as good as I’m now recommending him to be.12.如果您还有什么别的问题,敬请随时联系我,我的电子邮箱地址如: And should you have any further questions, please feel free to
me at the following e-mail address:13.我还想问一下我和我太太是否可以合在一起申请,还是我们必须要分开来。I’d also like to know if my wife and I can make one , or whether we’ll have to apply separately.14.我将于8月26日从上海抵达伦敦,如果您能派人接一下或者至少给我发一下我该如何独自从伦敦Heathrow机场前往大学的详细情况我将万分感激,因为这将是我初次到英国。I will arrive in London on August 26 from Shanghai and would bevery
if you could send someone to pick me up or, at the least, send me the details of how to get to the university by myself from London Heathrow Airport, as this will be my first time to the UK.15.你能否告诉我获得学生签证我需要做些什么,还有就是这个过程需要多久?Could you tell me what I have to do to obtain a student visa and how long the process will take?16.如果还能够申请会员资格,我期望你们能给我寄张加入贵俱乐部的申请表来,并告知我由此所涉及到的费用问题。If memberships are still available, I would
it very much if you would send me an application form for joining the club and let me know the fee involved.17.我还想请求退还学费,而且希望我不至于太晚了,没法全额偿还了。 I would also like to request a
refund and hope I am not too late to receive the full .阅读详情:
范文七:英语作文建议信建议信(一) 假定你是李华, 你的朋友张柯发 e-mail 给你, 就买什么样的英语词典想 听听你的建议。请根据下列提示 , 用英语给他回一封 120 个词左右的 e-mail, 推荐他买电子词典。 1. 方便、快捷; 2. 内置多部词典、能发音; 3. 能储存资料; 4. 其他……建议信(二) 假设你是李华 , 请根据以下要点写一封信 , 劝说全校同学过低碳生活 (live a low-carbon life)。 1. 陈述理由: 为什么要过低碳生活? (环境质量日益恶化等) 2. 如何过低碳生活? 提出至少三条建议。 (必要时才开灯; 让电 器按节能方式运转; 骑自行车; 限制塑料袋使用; 垃圾分类等)()There are several factors leading to my suggestion. To begin with, with the electronic dictionary being much smaller than the common one, it is convenient for you to carry it wherever going. Additionally, you can get what you want in the electronic dictionary as soon as possible, for consulting this kind of dictionary is really a piece of cake. When meeting with the useful material, you can store it as much as possible because there is much RAM(内存)in it. What makes it outstanding from a variety of others, I think, is that it can give you a vivid, clear and correct pronunciation just like a teacher standing by you. With so many advantages, why not buy one? I do hope my suggestion will be useful to you. Yours, Li Hua As living a low-carbon life is a good way to reduce emissions of greenhouse gases, I shall carry out my plan in the following ways. To begin with, I shall only turn on the lights when necessary and keep the refrigerator and air conditioners working in the low-carbon mode to save energy. Additionally, the bus or bicycle will be my first choice. Last but not least, not only will I limit the use of plastic bags when I am shopping, but also I will separate my rubbish into non-recyclable and recyclable waste whenever it is possible. I hope that more and more schoolmates will join in the activity.阅读详情:
范文八:英语建议信写法英语建议信写法探秘文体介绍建议信属于应用文。建议信是向收信人就某事提出自己的建议或忠告,以便让对方接受自己的想法、主张并解决有关问题。建议信可以写给个人,就其遇到的某个问题提出自己的看法或观点;也可以写给某个组织或者机构,就改进其服务等提出建议或忠告。建议信要给出写信的原因,建议的内容,提出建议的理由,而且提出的理由要合情合理,语气一定要得当,既要委婉礼貌,又要有说服力。 ?笠 任务聚焦假设你叫李华,得知你校要建设娱乐休闲中心,正在征求同学们的意见,请你根据以下几个方面的提示给校长写一封120词左右的建议信。1. 娱乐休闲中心应该包括乒乓球室和羽毛球室。 2. 最好在学生的课余时间开放。 3. 尽量不要收费。 4. ……激活大脑1. 信件的基本格式。 ① 信头 (heading),写信人的姓名和地址要写在右上角,收信人的姓名和地址要写在左上角。② 称呼 (salutation),即对收信人的称呼,一般用Dear / My dear ...。 ③ 正文 (body),即信件的主要内容。 ④ 信尾客套语 (complimentary close),写信人在信的右(或左)下角,写上表示自己对收信人一种礼貌客气的谦称,一般有Sincerely yours, Yours sincerely, Yours truly, Yours等。⑤ 信尾签名 (signature),在信末写上写信人的姓名,如:Li Hua。 2. 建议信的特点。简明扼要、目的明确、具有合理性和说服力。 3. 明确写作意图。简要陈述事由,简单介绍自己,注意语气。 4. 写作技巧。先肯定对方的优点,然后再就需要改进的地方或者针对具体情况提出善意的建议。5. 总结建议。对自己提出的所有建议,简要地作个小结。常用表达I’m writing to express my idea concerning ...I’m writing to ask you to consider ...I think it would do great good if you could ...I would like you to consider the following suggestions.I hope you will take my advice into account.I hope you will consider my suggestions.Thank you for reading my letter.I’m looking forward to ...范文参考Dear Mr. President,It’s come to my attention that our school is going to build a new leisure center. I’m writing to ask you to consider the following suggestions.First, I’d like to suggest that there should be a table-tennis room as well as a badminton court. I think it would do great good if you could build the center with an eye to those students who are interested in playing table-tennis or badminton.Second, could the center open in our spare time? If so, we will have enough time to make full use of it.Third, we will be more than happy if the center is free. As we all know, not every student can afford the extra expense.Thank you for reading my letter. I hope you will consider my suggestions. If the center is built, it will greatly enhance student life here on campus.Yours sincerely,
Li Hua阅读详情:
范文九:英语信件范文-建议信二、建议信Sample 121 June 2006Dear Mary,Thanks for your last letter. I'm so glad that you have been able (at last! ) to arrange a holiday in Australia. As I fear I won't be able to meet you at the airport when you arrive, nor will I be able to be home until later in the afternoon, so here are some instructions and suggestions.There is a bus from the airport to the city. It is much cheaper than a cab. Take the bus to the city and ask to get off at Town Hall railway station.To get to my place in the eastern suburbs you have three options. You can either take a cab, a bus or the train. I suggest you take the train, since the airport bus will leave you right at the station. Get off at Cliff Station. From there you can either walk to my place (about ten minutes) or take a taxi. Probably you should take a taxi as you will have luggage.When you arrive at my flat, ring the intercom for Flat 2. My friend Lillian will be at home and she will open the front door for you and let you into my flat.
Presumably you will be tired and want to sleep. But if you feel like some exercise after that long flight, you could stroll down to Cooper Park, which is only ten minutes away ? you can see it from the window.Cheers and looking forward to seeing you.Yours sincerely,AnnieP.S. I will leave something for breakfast in the fridge. Help yourself to anything you want.Useful Expressions:Here are some instructions and suggestions.May I suggest that we meet at the gate of the university?
I'd like to suggest you should visit London for at least two days on your way to Scotland.Considering your present situation, I propose that you should apply for the post.What I want to suggest is ...My suggestion is that. . .If you. .. , you had better. . .阅读详情:
范文十:英语作文1:建议信一、建议信 Letter of Advice建议信是对收信人就某一问题提出看法、建议或忠告。建议信不同于投诉信,所以写信人一定要注意礼貌当先。建议信一般包括以下内容:首先说明写信的目的,其次,在肯定优点的基础上提出自己的建议或看法(否则别人以为你在投诉,而不是在提建议),最后表达希望采纳建议。写作“三步走”:自我介绍、说明目的—>委婉地提出建议及改进措施,或提出忠告—>礼貌地总结或期盼回复二、书面表达之建议信三、典范文背诵假设你是小明的好朋友李华,小明参加了一个英语演讲比赛,他对比赛非常担心,向你求助,请你根据以下内容给他写一封建议信。[写作内容]1. 说明回信的意图;2. 向小明提出建议;3. 预祝小明比赛成功。参考词汇:充分准备:1.get well prepared 充分准备2. a brief andconcise language 简洁精练的语言3.leave/make adeepimpression on 给某人留下深刻的印象Dear Xiaoming,...[参考范文]Dear Xiaoming,I’m very glad to receive your letter asking for my advice on how to prepare the English speech contest. Here are a few suggestions.First of all, it’s important to get well prepared before the speech contest by practicing before a mirror. Besides, you had better use a brief and concise language in your speech so that you can leave a deep impression on the judges. When you are giving the speech, remember to keep smile and even if you forget your words, don’t be panic and just continue your speech, because no one
will notice it.
Wish you success in the speech!Yours,Li Hua四、课后练习为了帮助中学生健康成长,某中学英文报开辟了“HEART-TO-HEART”专栏。假设你是该栏目的编辑Jamie,收到一封署名为Worried的求助信。信中该同学向你诉说了自己的困扰:近日容易发脾气,使正常的学习和生活受到了影响。请用英文给该同学写一封回信。内容要点如下:1.表示理解并给予安慰;2.提出建议并说明理由。注意:1.词数120左右;2.信中不能出现与本人相关的信息;3.信的开头与结尾已为你拟好,不计入总词数。参考词汇:temper n. 脾气,情绪Hi Worried.:I’m sorry to know that you’re having such a bad time at the moment.Yours,Jamie参考范文:Hi Worried,I'm sorry to know that you're having such a bad time at the moment. The truth is that everyone will have one of those periods when things seem to be going wrong, so you don't have to worry much. The important thing is to learn to control your temper so that you may not do or say anything you’ll regret. Here are three useful tips:First, talk to someone you trust about how you feel. This is a good way of letting your anger out without hurting others or yourself. Second, go outdoors and play team games with your friends as physical exercise is an effective way to get rid of anger. And third, keep optimistic about your future. Such a positive attitude towards life can be helpful in lifting your spirits.I hope you'll soon feel calmer and carry on as normal.阅读详情:

我要回帖

更多关于 写信 询问 proof 的文章

随机推荐