改错,he eats somekeep chickenss,she does not likes apples .he eats somekeep chickenss.

这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~根据短文内容和所给汉语提示,写出短文空白处各单词的正确形式。(每空限填一词)I’m Du Yufan. I’m in Class One, Grade Seven at Dashan school. My school is not
小题1: (大的). You can see
小题2: (仅仅)three classrooms in it. Look, this is my classroom. You can see two students
(和) a teacher. The
(男孩) is Li Donghui. He is eleven years old. The girl is Tang Xiaolu. She is
(十二) years old. It’s one o’clock in the ----小题6:
(下午). They have
小题7: (午饭)in the classroom. Li Donghui likes vegetables. He eats some
小题8: (西红柿). Tang Xiaolu likes fruit. She eats an 小题9:
(苹果). But where is the teacher? Oh, she eats rice at the teacher’s
(书桌). They are very happy. - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:根据短文内容和所给汉语提示,写出短文空白处各单词的正确形式。(每空限填一词)I’m Du Yufan. I’m in Class One, Grade Seven at Dashan school. My school is not
小题2: (仅仅)three classrooms in it. Look, this is my classroom. You can see two students
(和) a teacher. The
(下午). They have
(书桌). They are very happy.根据短文内容和所给汉语提示,写出短文空白处各单词的正确形式。(每空限填一词)I’m Du Yufan. I’m in Class One, Grade Seven at Dashan school. My school is not
(和) a teacher. The
(下午). They have
(书桌). They are very happy.科目:最佳答案小题1:big小题2:only小题3:and小题4:boy小题5:twelve小题6:afternoon小题7:lunch小题8:tomatoes小题9:apple小题10:desk解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心Lily is a healthy girl. She likes to eat vegetables and fruits every day. She has eggs, milk, bananas and bread for breakfast. For lunch, she likes sandwiches, carrots and apples. And she eats chicken, tomatoes, broccoli and fruit salad for supper. Sometimes she has ice cream or apple pies for dessert. She has a good friend, Henry. He is very fat, because he likes to eat much junk food, such as ice cream, chocolate, French fries, coke, popcorn and so on. He gets much fat from the unhealthy food. 【小题1】Lily likes to eat
food.A.healthy7 a$ d4 ]! `' I- @ B.unhealthy' c1 i1 M% ^* \ C.junk$ b6 ^5 R6 H; V, @" d+ J4 j D.fast5 E6 Y& a1 P9 K( E- J% E 【小题2】She likes to eat
and bread in the morning.A.eggs, chicken, milk2 X0 C1 H! g) T B.eggs, milk, apples' R$ Y$ L2 [/ @ C.eggs, milk, B9 j- V" \# ^4 `% D D.milk, pizza# B- j" b( L) P6 G 【小题3】She eats
for lunch.A.hamburgers! U
T1 g+ a7 j5 @% J& c, M" E B.sandwiches. F
J+ F$ e& H6 I" @# j6 O C.pizzas$ h3 H/ _. N3 X8 W- e1 @ D.fruits# j9 ^; \& d# E( e, e$ [ 【小题4】She has
for dinner.A.chicken, fruit
B" M) Y; R5 `) Y, B' N7 E B.beef and fruits' \
S5 ^$ C+ e4 ?" _+ M1 ] C.fish and vegetables6 @8 E$ Q6 I# j7 M! P D.fruits and eggs# \8 c/ d3 @- L( @+ d4 _+ B 【小题5】Henry is
.A.healthy' V5 P$ `1 i8 g5 D& [ B.unhealthy* [6 T2 [7 M# Z C.thin0 ^4 i6 T( \6 K% ?6 P/ S3 B0 [ D.tall" e! f- C/ Q, X9 g- ?& I3 _
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:Lily is a healthy girl. She likes to eat vegetables and fruits every day. She has eggs, milk, bananas and bread for breakfast. For lunch, she likes sandwiches, carrots and apples. And she eats chicken, tomatoes, broccoli and fruit salad for supper. Sometimes she has ice cream or apple pies for dessert. She has a good friend, Henry. He is very fat, because he likes to eat much junk food, such as ice cream, chocolate, French fries, coke, popcorn and so on. He gets much fat from the unhealthy food. 【小题1】Lily likes to eat
food.A.healthy7 a$ d4 ]! `' I- @ B.unhealthy' c1 i1 M% ^* \ C.junk$ b6 ^5 R6 H; V, @" d+ J4 j D.fast5 E6 Y& a1 P9 K( E- J% E 【小题2】She likes to eat
and bread in the morning.A.eggs, chicken, milk2 X0 C1 H! g) T B.eggs, milk, apples' R$ Y$ L2 [/ @ C.eggs, milk, B9 j- V" \# ^4 `% D D.milk, pizza# B- j" b( L) P6 G 【小题3】She eats
J+ F$ e& H6 I" @# j6 O C.pizzas$ h3 H/ _. N3 X8 W- e1 @ D.fruits# j9 ^; \& d# E( e, e$ [ 【小题4】She has
for dinner.A.chicken, fruit
B" M) Y; R5 `) Y, B' N7 E B.beef and fruits' \
S5 ^$ C+ e4 ?" _+ M1 ] C.fish and vegetables6 @8 E$ Q6 I# j7 M! P D.fruits and eggs# \8 c/ d3 @- L( @+ d4 _+ B 【小题5】Henry is
.A.healthy' V5 P$ `1 i8 g5 D& [ B.unhealthy* [6 T2 [7 M# Z C.thin0 ^4 i6 T( \6 K% ?6 P/ S3 B0 [ D.tall" e! f- C/ Q, X9 g- ?& I3 _ Lily is a healthy girl. She likes to eat vegetables and fruits every day. She has eggs, milk, bananas and bread for breakfast. For lunch, she likes sandwiches, carrots and apples. And she eats chicken, tomatoes, broccoli and fruit salad for supper. Sometimes she has ice cream or apple pies for dessert. She has a good friend, Henry. He is very fat, because he likes to eat much junk food, such as ice cream, chocolate, French fries, coke, popcorn and so on. He gets much fat from the unhealthy food. 【小题1】Lily likes to eat
and bread in the morning.A.eggs, chicken, milk2 X0 C1 H! g) T B.eggs, milk, apples' R$ Y$ L2 [/ @ C.eggs, milk, bananas; B9 j- V" \# ^4 `% D D.milk, pizza# B- j" b( L) P6 G 【小题3】She eats
for dinner.A.chicken, fruit salad and vegetables; B" M) Y; R5 `) Y, B' N7 E B.beef and fruits' \
.A.healthy' V5 P$ `1 i8 g5 D& [ B.unhealthy* [6 T2 [7 M# Z C.thin0 ^4 i6 T( \6 K% ?6 P/ S3 B0 [ D.tall" e! f- C/ Q, X9 g- ?& I3 _ 科目:最佳答案【小题1】A【小题2】C【小题3】B【小题4】A【小题5】B解析【小题1】细节理解题,根据文中语句“Lily is a healthy girl. She likes to eat vegetables and fruits every day.”理解可知。【小题2】细节理解题,根据文中语句“She has eggs, milk, bananas and bread for breakfast.”理解可知。【小题3】细节理解题,根据文中语句“For lunch, she likes sandwiches, carrots and apples.”理解可知。【小题4】细节理解题,根据文中语句“And she eats chicken, tomatoes, broccoli and fruit salad for supper.”理解可知。【小题5】细节理解题,根据文中语句“Henry. He is very fat, because he likes to eat much junk food, such as ice cream, chocolate, French fries, coke, popcorn and so on. He gets much fat from the unhealthy food. ”理解可知。知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心Do you know Alice?she is my good friend.she does some running she often plays basketball or ping-pong with us.He father is a doctor.He often lets Alice eat dome vegetable and fruit.sometimesshe eats some chicken and ice cream ,but not much.Her favorite food are apples and tomatoes.does she like dessert?she liked it.but does't like it now .Her father says too dessert can make her fat.Now you can know why the girl is health!1.what's Alice health for?____________________________2.what are Alice's favorite sports?——————————————3.what are Alice's favorite fruit?____________________________4.is dessert Alice's favorite food _______________________________5.Does Alice often eat chicken and ice cream?__________________________________
狮子爱1451
1,what ...for = whyBecause she listens to her father's advice.因为她听爸爸的建议.2,Her favorite sports are running,basketball and ping-pong.3,Her favorite fruits are apples and tomatoes.4,No,it isn't.还可以加一句but she liked it before.5,No,she doesn't.放心,用心做的,保证全部正确
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1 beacause her father is a doctor2 plays basketball or ping-pong 3 apples and tomatoes4 no5 no
she does sports quite often and she often eat vegetables and fruit , by persuding, she doesn't like dessert now.2.
basketball or ping-pong3.
Her favorite food are apples and tomatoes. 4.
no , not very often
Do you know Alice? she is my good friend.she does some running she often plays basketball or ping-pong with us.He father is a doctor.He often lets Alice eat dome vegetable and fruit.sometimes she...
1 doesn't eat dessert2 running basketball and ping-pong.3 apples and tomatoes4 NO,it isn't.5 No,she doesn't.
1 Because her father is a doctor and she listens to her father's advice. 2Alice's favorite sports is running ,basketball and ping-pong.3Her favorite fruit are apples and tomatoes4Yes,it is.5No,she doesn't.
1Because her father is a doctor and she listens to her father's advice2.she likes
plays basketball and ping-pong .3.Alice's favorite fruit is apples and tomatoes.4.No.it isn't.5.No.she doesn't.保证对的!
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 keep chickens 的文章

随机推荐