请帮我译成英文译成中文,谢谢

在线等,请帮我翻译这个 成英语 谢谢了我工作认真、细心、吃苦耐劳,有较强的社会适应能力,善于与别人沟通,具备“真诚、守信、团结、创新”的精神,乐于助人,团结友爱,容易接受新鲜事物,领悟能力较强,敢于创新,敢于尝试挑战,对于自身所属的各项工作和任务,都必定全心全意、尽心尽力去完成.
I am very serious in working,careful,hard-working and with a strong adapting -to -society ablility,also,I am good at communicating with other people and have a spirit of sincerety,honesty,rally and innovation.I am happy to help others,work well with others friendly.I adopt fresh things easily,have a good understanding and bravely innovate and adopt challenge .Dealing with all the work and tasks belonging to myself,I will spare no effort to achive them.以上是我一个一个字母打下来的,绝不是傻瓜软件翻译成的,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I am careful work bear hardships and stand hard work, a strong social adaptation ability, is good at communicate with others, with sincere and trustworthy unity of the spirit of innovation, helpful, u...
I work earnestly, careful, bear hardships and stand hard work, a strong social adaptation ability, is good at communicate with others, with "sincere, honest, unity, and innovation" the spirit of helpf...
扫描下载二维码请帮我把这段话翻译成英文,谢谢!千万不要用有道。。翻译地顺口些,谢了!!尊敬的校长:您好!我是高一五班的一名学生。很高兴能与你用书信的方式交流。因为您每天公务繁忙,所以我能见到您的次数不多。我将要对您提两个建议:1.学生的上学时间应该宽松一些。因为我认为学生难免会迟到,时间宽松就不会使学生感到紧张。2.放学的时间应该提早一些。尤其是冬天,放学时天已经黑了,而且正是车多人多的时候,路上实在不安全。最后,我希望您身体健康,学校越来越好!
Don't use youdao.. Translation to read smoothly some, thanks!!!!! Respect of the principal: hello! I'm a five class of a student. Very glad to be with you to communicate with letters. Because you busy...
Dear headmaster: hello! I am a student of class one five. Very pleased to work with you by letter communication. Because you are every day busy, so I can see you didn't amount to much. I will mention ...
Dear headmaster,
a student of High class one five.I am very happy to talk something with you in writting.Because you are busy in public affairs,it is a
valuable opportunity to meet ...
Dear principal,
I'm a grade ten student in class five.And i'm glad to communicate with you through letters.You are so busy that we seldom meet.I'd like to make two suggestions h...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码请帮我翻译成英文,谢谢_百度知道
请帮我翻译成英文,谢谢
它和它地基下方的土层实际上达到了某种程度上的平衡,顶层突出4,目前的倾斜约10%.5度。建造历史意大利比萨斜塔修由著名建筑师博纳诺&#年完工,曾在比萨斜塔上做自由落体实验,偏离地基外沿2.5米,但是现在人们清楚地知道事实并非如此.09米,以及对历史档案的研究,塔高设计为100米左右、洗礼堂,钟楼的倾斜问题始终吸引着好奇的游客。
另据记载,推翻了此前亚里士多德认为的重的物体会先到达地面,总重约14453吨,而被联合国教育科学文化组织评选为世界遗产,为自己的故乡拥有一个自认为可与世界上著名建筑媲美的斜塔而感到自豪、洗礼堂,出生在比萨城的意大利物理学家伽利略,意大利政府将其关闭,将两个重量不同的球体从相同的高度同时扔下,比萨塔像比萨人一样健壮结实,一些事实逐渐浮出水面。始建于1173年,各种软质粉土的沉淀物和非常软的粘土相间形成。开始时,使得比萨斜塔世界闻名。进入20世纪。1990年,因此土质在建造时便已经沙化和下沉,历史上一直存在着支持和反对两种不同的看法,但动工五六年后。比萨斜塔下的有好几层不同材质的土层。
比萨斜塔之所以会倾斜。
比萨斜塔为什么会倾斜.5米,在其关闭之前,有效地防止了塔身倾斜引起的断裂。入选世界遗产
1987年4月,塔身从三层开始倾斜,国际古迹遗产理事会提名意大利比萨城的奇迹广场(包括大教堂,比萨斜塔在几个世纪以来的倾斜是缓慢的。
比萨斜塔从地基到塔顶高58。这个结论是在对地基土层成份进行观测后得出的,成为斜塔斜而不倒的一个因素.48米。最关心斜塔命运的自然是比萨人,随着对比萨斜塔越来越精确的测量,开始进行整修。 根据现有的文字记载,永远不会倒下去、艺术家和学者,建造塔身的每一块石砖都是一块石雕佳品,落体的速度同它的质量成正比的观点,即5,直到完工还在持续倾斜;皮萨诺主持修建。倾斜的原因和趋势
几个世纪以来.3米,设计为垂直建造,比萨中古史学家皮洛迪教授研究后认为,结果是两球并没有同时到达地面,尽管他们也对斜塔的倾斜感到担忧,石砖与石砖间的粘合极为巧妙,1987年它和相邻的大教堂,钟楼建造在了古代的海岸边缘,而在深约一米的地方则是地下水层。他们坚信它不会倒下。过去人们曾一度认为钟楼是故意被设计成倾斜的。在实际工作中。最新的挖掘表明,但是在工程开始后不久便由于地基不均匀和土层松软而倾斜,专家们曾为此争论不休,但他是为了反驳伽利略而作这个实验的。[编辑本段]文化
伽利略的自由落体实验
传说1590年:比萨斜塔在最初的设计中本应是垂直的建筑。
对于伽利略是否在比萨斜塔做过自由落体实验,塔身倾斜向东南,1612年有一个人在比萨斜塔上做过这样的实验,是由于它地基下面土层的特殊性造成的,塔顶已南倾(即塔顶偏离垂直线)3,从地面到塔顶高55米,但是在建造初期就开始偏离了正确位置。比萨斜塔是比萨城的标志,由此发现了自由落体定律,结果两个铅球同时落地、墓园一起因其对11世纪至14世纪意大利建筑艺术的巨大影响。,他们有这样一句俗语,但更多的是骄傲和自豪,在塔顶宽2、使用各种先进设备对地基土层进行的深入勘测.36米,钟楼墙体在地面上的宽度是4比萨斜塔位于意大利托斯卡纳省比萨城北面比萨大教堂的后面
提问者采纳
brict fall, experts have debated endlessly.36 meters highPisa in Italy Tuscan province north of the city of Pisa pizza cathedral.e, i. The latest mining. Dates back to 1173, a professor of medieval historians study PiLuoDi Pisa, the ball at the same time, wall on the ground 4, was born in 1590 Pisa&#39, and the further investigation of archival research, two experiments of different weights from the same height and ball down, and by the UN&#39, a thought can be matched with world famous buildings are proud of the Leaning Ts Italian physicist Galileo.3 meters along on top, never fall, once in Pisa in free fall, but people now clearly know that is not the case, the Leaning Tower as a factor.5 meters, but after starting from the three towers, soil in the coastal edge construction has desertification and sink, the use of advanced equipmens education, the width is in 2,From the foundation to the tower of Pisa 58, but more and more are pride of his hometown, scientific and cultural organization named world heritage, brick and stone, although they also Pisa leaning on the tilt worried, it and its foundation in the soil below to some extent.09 meters.According to records.[editor this segment]Culture, one year in 1612 Pisa done on the experiment..In the world&#39.Built in historyPisa in Italy bs free fallers experimentLegend, and found that the overthrow Aristotle first heavy objects will reach the ground with its head, history there have been two different kinds of support or oppose the view, from the ground to 55 meters high tower clock, before closing the south tower leans (i, repair BoNaNuo PiSaNuo host built, the tower of tilt problem has attracted curious visitors., they have such a phrase. Beginning. This conclusion is on the ground soil ingredients were observed, the Italian government will begin their close, renovation, high tower design for 100 meters, some facts gradually surfaced in the initial Pisa, designed for vertical construction, Pisa in several centuries of tilt is slow.5 m, 6 to tilt, like pizza as Pisa tower sturdy, but in the form of a meter place is tt also reach the ground.The reasons and tiltFor centuries, international council of heritage sites nominated Pisa in Italy (including the miracle square cathedral, baptism church, about 10% of the tilt.According to the existing written records.In the past, but in vertical built early start from the correct position, cemetery together because of the 11th and 14th centuries Italy huge impact on the art of architecture, build towers that each stone was a piece of stone. In 1990. Pisa with several layers of different materials, between the concrete-encased effectively prevents the tilt of the fracture caused by Leaning Tower. At the beginning of the 20th century, tower weighs about 14453s heritageApril 1987, the speed is proportional to the mass of the view, with more and more accurate measurement of Pisa: this is the design of the building.The Pisa lean, but the project is due to start soon after uneven ground soil soft and uneven toward 1372 completion, outstanding 4, from outside the foundation 5, brick and stone, artists and scholars.48 meters wide, is due to the particularity of its foundation soil caused below, until completion continues on its tilt.Pisa Leaning Tower of Pisa city is the symbol of 1987 it and adjacent cathedral.In practice.Most concerned about the fate of tower is natural.Why would tilt Pisa.e, various kinds of soft soil deposits and the powder of soft clay and very deep. They believe that it doesn&#39.Data.Whether to Galileo in Pisa done free fallers experiment, minus its tilt toward the southeast.5 2, two of free fall, result is two goals didn&#39, has deviated from vertical line) 3, building in the ancient tower, Baptist church,Galileo&#39, people used to believe that tower was deliberately designed to tilt, make Pisa is well known in the world, but he is to make the experiment and rebuttal Galileo
提问者评价
谢谢你的帮忙。
其他类似问题
51人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
The Tower of Pisa (La Torre di Pisa) is the campanile, or freestanding bell tower, of the cathedral of the Italian city of Pisa. It is situated behind the cathedral and is the third oldest structure in Pisa's Piazza del Duomo (Cathedral Square) after the cathedral and the baptistery.
Although intended to stand vertically, the tower began leaning to the southeast soon after the onset of construction in 1173 due to a poorly laid foundation and loose substrate that has allowed the foundation to shift direction. The tower presently leans to the southwest.
The height of the tower is 55.86 m (183.27 ft) from the ground on the lowest side and 56.70 m (186.0...
参考资料:
你悬赏两百分试试看
太简单了,自己译吧
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮我翻译下.谢谢 (麻烦把它翻译成英文 )如果你想鞋子换成8.5号的,那来回的运费将要花60美金,这将由你承当.如果你在买一双,我能以50美金卖给你,谢谢
If you want to exchange the sneakers for a US8.5 size.The shipping and handling cost you will be paying is US$60.If you wish to buy an additional pair,I can sell them to you for US$50.Thank you.同学,您这个中文写的不清楚啊,8.5号是男号还是女号?你已经给她寄过去一双说的是8.5号的了,她只不过觉得那个不合适、所以觉得你给她寄的是8.5男号而不是女号.你要么给她寄双小一点的男鞋,要么给她寄8.5的女鞋.60美金做生意有点儿宰了啊,要是快递可能还说得过去.如果再买一双50美金,这是鞋钱还是运送费阿?因为你刚说完60美金运送费.做生意要厚道.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
If you think the shoe changes into 8.5, that back and forth transport
expense is going to spend 60 Dollar, this will accept by you.
are buying one pair, I can sell to you by 50 Dollar, thanks
If you want to change your shoes to the size of 8.5 ,you have to pay 60$ for the transportation .If you buy another one , you need to pay 50$ for them.
扫描下载二维码请帮我翻译成英文一下,谢谢!!!_百度知道
请帮我翻译成英文一下,谢谢!!!
找出公司存在的问题。本文通过对伸宝家具公司原材料的采购和产品的设计、生产以及包装全过程的质量管理家具在人们的生活,然后从设计、采购、开发、检验、包装等方面对伸宝家具公司的健康发展提出合理建议、工作和学习中扮演着重要的角色。家具产品质量的好与坏将直接影响到人们的身心健康和生活质量,企业应该从源头及其各个环节把好家具质量关、工艺,分析其原因
我是放在毕业论文上的英文摘要,能不能稍微好再翻译的一点点呢?
提问者采纳
s physical and mental health and quality of life, put forward reasonable suggestions to Shenbao furniture company according these problem.This article find out the existing problems of Shenbao furniture company
raw material purchase, development and production.Enterprises should supervise the furniture quality at the sos life work and learning, and then analyze the causes.Furniture product quality
will directly affect people&#39、product design、and the whole packaging quality management Furniture plays an important role in the people&#39
其他类似问题
51人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
work and study plays an important role. Good or bad quality furniture products will directly affect people&#39, etc, analyze its causes. Based on the extension treasure furniture procurement of raw materials and product designFurniture in people&#39, identify the s health and quality of life, procurement, companies should put all links from the source of good quality furniture. Shen Bao furniture for the healthy development of the company made a reasonable proposal, testing, processing, and from the design, production and packaging the whole process of quality management, development, packaging
Furniture in people's life, work and study plays an important role. Furniture product quality good and bad will directly affect people's physical and mental health and quality of life, the enterprise should all links from the source and give good furniture quality. This article through to stretch treasure furniture company purchase raw material and product design, development, production and the whole packaging quality management and find out the existing problems, analyze the causes, and then from the design, procurement, process, testing, packaging, etc to stretch the healthy development of the precious furniture company put forward reasonable Sugges...
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英文译成中文 的文章

随机推荐