On College Student’s job hunting作文?

求一篇英语作文 College Students’ Job Hunting-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站-提供健康,养生,留学,移民,创业,汽车等信息
> 信息中心 >
求一篇英语作文 College Students’ Job Hunting
来源:互联网 发表时间: 8:15:10 责任编辑:鲁晓倩字体:
为了帮助网友解决“求一篇英语作文 College Students’ Job Hunting”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“求一篇英语作文 College Students’ Job Hunting”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:求一篇英语作文 College Students’ Job Hunting,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:College Students' Job Hunting As a college student,I am afraid of my future job,especially these two years.There are more and more colleages while less and less job place to meet.I胆俯册谎夭荷差捅倡拉t is said that ten students complete for only one job.We all know that ecnomic crisis in the whole world lead to many unemployment.As a result,this is the main reason.But when the ecnomic crisis didn't come,there are also many students have difficuly in their job hunting.our Country has made a lot of opportunities for us.Generally speaking,many people can find their job.But a lot of college students think they are highly educated.So they should fit for high salary job.However, they lack of work experience.After all,many company hope to find a worker with much experience and this kind job is not so common.In addition,specialty which students major in is not according with the job's requirement.Lots of companies want to recruit the workers connected with their specialty. However,we should not be prevented by these problems.Here,I have some suggestions.First,we should change the way of our job hunting.We should find job no matter how much the salary is.As long as we have our own job,we can acquire much useful knowleage by working.If we do well,then we can relize our ideal futher more.Also,we can attend some training class for the job.By this way we can find a job easily.
解决方案2:Job hunting has always been a headache for college students. Though many graduates are employed right after graduation, some are not. Most serious of all, some still have no idea where to go working even a long time after graduation. The reasons for this phenomenon are various. On the one hand, a few years ago colleges and universities enrolled so many students in pop胆俯册谎夭荷差捅倡拉ular majors, such as economy, finance and so on that the number of graduates was greater than the need in the market. On the other hand, most graduates would rather stay in large cities without suitable job to do than go to the country. I reckon this problem can be solved if both colleges and students take measures. First, they should research the market and develop special skills to suit its need. Second, students’ attitude towards employment should be changed. They should go to small cities and country. There they can also give full play to their professional knowledge. In a word, if we pay much attention, the situation can be improved.
相关文章:
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
Copyright © 2004- All Rights Reserved. 中国学网 版权所有
京ICP备号-1 京公网安备02号求一篇英语作文 College Students’ Job Hunting标题:College Students’ Job HuntingDirections:Directions:For this part,you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay on the topic College Students’ Job Hunting.You should write at least 120 words following the outline given below.1.近几年出现了大学生就业难的现象 2.产生这种现象的原因(如大学生追求的目标过高,专业不对口等) 3.如何解决这一问题(改变就业观念,大学生再培训等)
笑眼00牉灈H
College Students' Job Hunting
As a college student,I am afraid of my future job,especially these two years.There are more and more colleages while less and less job place to meet.It is said that ten students complete for only one job.We all know that ecnomic crisis in the whole world lead to many unemployment.As a result,this is the main reason.But when the ecnomic crisis didn't come,there are also many students have difficuly in their job hunting.our Country has made a lot of opportunities for us.Generally speaking,many people can find their job.But a lot of college students think they are highly educated.So they should fit for high salary job.However, they lack of work experience.After all,many company hope to find a worker with much experience and this kind job is not so common.In addition,specialty which students major in is not according with the job's requirement.Lots of companies want to recruit the workers connected with their specialty.
However,we should not be prevented by these problems.Here,I have some suggestions.First,we should change the way of our job hunting.We should find job no matter how much the salary is.As long as we have our own job,we can acquire much useful knowleage by working.If we do well,then we can relize our ideal futher more.Also,we can attend some training class for the job.By this way we can find a job easily.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 hunting 的文章

随机推荐