The good service of the restaurant()the poor food to some extent的用法

请英语爱好者给20个选择题个答案谢谢了!_百度知道
请英语爱好者给20个选择题个答案谢谢了!
91.it took C......to repair the bus A. the work of an hour B. an hour work C an hour's work D a work houry 92 They succeeded D…the intruder A in disposing B to remove C to take off D in getting rid of 93He`s a nice dog.He won`t do you any…C….. A. bite B ill C harm D hurt 94 Your boss is so demanding.I don`t know how you can B…her A stand with B put up with C put up D stand up with 95 The good service at the restaurant…B….the poor food to some extent A made up B made up for C made out D made for 96.I ………of the way he behaved at the conference A disagreed B objected C condemned D disapproved 97 H e is looking for a job that will give him greater…….for using his own initiative . A suitability B space C scope D place 98The county needs a …b…government We have had three Prime Ministers in a year. A changeless B constant C stable D stationary 99 It was dark in the cave so he …d…a match A burnt B fired C hit Dstruck 100 I will never ……b…them to take the child away from me A admit B allow C tolerate D let81 Sometimes…….gets on the bus and checks the tickets. A an agent B a conductor C an inspector Dan officer 82 He`ll soon get ……his disappointment and be quite cheerful again by tomorrow A away B through C over D out of 83You`ll soon get used to his ways ,……everyone else. A like B as C similar than D the same that 84He lives in a big house ,……..the station A nearby to B not far from C quite near at D not much far from 85 I`ll take down your name and address in case you ….as a witness. A are needed B need C will need D will be needed 86The car he was driving………. A may have been robbed B may have been stolen C can have been robbed D can have been stolen 87 ………you`re happy,it doesn`t matter if you haven`t got much money A During B As far as C Meanchile D As long as 88 She used to wait for him …….together. A for walking home B for walking to home C so that they could walk home D so that they could walk home 89 He wanted to know what was …….in the factory A doing up B succeeding C going on D making out 90 T he plane was …for half an hour before take-off so arrived late. A broken down B held up C kept off D put back
提问者采纳
96-97 dc81-90
ccababdaca已填的都对
提问者评价
其他类似问题
爱好者的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
《大学英语2》_在线作业答案
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口58cv网址导航

我要回帖

更多关于 extent的用法 的文章

随机推荐