急~~~~求帮忙翻译求一篇演讲稿英文演讲稿

编辑点评:《英闻天天译》是一档沪江部落的原创翻译互动节目,主持人提供翻译参考文本,对大家递交的翻译作品进行点评,和大家共同进步!本期节目选取的是关于铭记二战,勿忘国耻的一则英文报道!
是一档沪江部落的原创翻译互动节目(),主持人提供翻译参考文本,对大家递交的翻译作品进行点评,和大家共同进步!本期节目选取的是关于铭记二战,勿忘国耻的一则英文报道,让我们一起在翻译中关注。
BACKGROUND:&
2015年是中国抗日战争胜利70周年纪念日,在这个特殊的年份中,全国各族人民需要重新学习战争历史,珍惜先烈为我们创造的美好家园,并且同一切歪曲中国历史的行为作斗争。
抗日战争(War of Resistance Against Japan),国际上称作第二次中日战争(Second Sino-Japanese War)[1] ,是指20世纪中期第二次世界大战中,中国抵抗日本侵略的一场民族性的全面战争。从1937年七七事变国民政府发表《告全体将士书》至1945年日本宣布投降结束,历时八年,被称为八年抗战、或简称抗战;另一说法抗战的时间应从日九一八事变开始算起,至1945年结束,共十四年抗战。
历史是最好的教科书,也是最好的清醒剂。中国人民对战争带来的苦难有着刻骨铭心的记忆,对和平有着孜孜不倦的追求。纵观世界历史,依靠武力对外侵略扩张最终都是要失败的。这是历史规律。中国将坚定不移走和平发展道路,并且希望世界各国共同走和平发展道路,让和平的阳光永远普照人类生活的星球。(来源:中国日报网)
KEY POINTS:
清醒剂 & & dose of sobriety
刻骨铭心 & engrave in bones and hearts
【沪江英语小编】大家在查看主持人提供的翻译版本前,可以先自己进行尝试翻译练习,只有在不断的翻译中翻译能力才能有所提升哦!
轻松注册沪江,马上参与节目练翻译&
本期节目参考译文:(参考译文由该节目主持人提供,仅供参考,欢迎大家讨论)
参考译文1:
History serves both as the best textbook and dose of sobriety. Chinese people always engrave in their bones and hearts the sufferings brought by wars and never cease to pursue peace. Throughout the world history, any external aggression and expansion relied on force was doomed to be defeated at last, and this is the law of history. China will adhere to the path of peaceful development and hope that all countries could follow together, thus letting our earth bathed under the peaceful sunshine forever.
想要得到主持人专业的点评和意见吗?帮忙翻译一篇演讲稿,翻成英文的!不要在线翻译的,急求啊,在线等的,各位帮帮忙啊
我们曾自豪地向世界宣称:我们是90后.有苏轼的狂放,有李清照的婉约,更是独一无二的我们自己!
我们是最具活力的90后,我们重复着古人的青春,重复着曾经的豪放不羁;我们一起打拼,珍视友情,更懂得团队合作的意义;我们张扬,我们乖张,只因为我们想要表达最真实的自己;我们狂放,因为它让我们始终坚持着一种不服输的精神,我们婉约,因为这样,我们才会关注着身边的点点滴滴.
有人说90后很富有,他们可以无偿地获得,却不懂得奉献.而我在这里,想要给大家讲述一个感人的故事.
10月24日下午,长江大学十多名大学生手拉手结成人梯扑进江中营救两名落水少年.其中一名同学因体力不支而松开了搭档的手,此时所有人都陷入了危险之中.正在附近的几名冬泳队员赶来营救,其他的同学获救了,而有三名同学却消失在湍急的江水中.他们失去的,是生命! 而这三名大学生同是19岁,都属于90后,危急关头,他们用自己年轻的生命诠释了对社会的责任,用实际行动回应了社会对90后的评价.
其实,不同时代造就不同性格的群体,但相同的是一种社会责任感.我们并没有忘记自己的义务,我们只是在用我们自己的方式,来履行着我们想要为社会所做的事.而这个故事也很鲜明地告诉着每一个人,我们90后的自强、互助,并不比以往任何一代逊色,在紧要关头,90后也一样没有忘记承担起社会责任,贡献自己的力量.
少年智则国智,少年富则国富,少年强则国强.请不要再用怀疑的眼光去看90后,因为我们也乐于沟通,勇于创新,90后有一股阳光、自信的力量,我们渴望得到你们的鼓励和认同!
异鸣央央2387
(供参考,是我一字一句的亲手翻译的,我上面那个一看就是机械翻译的.希望采纳!谢谢!)we prooudly annouced to the world: "we are the youth of 90s,tameless as the su shi, graceful as li qing zhao, moreover, we are so unique!"we are full of vigour as the youth of 90s by owning the same youth and unrestrained character we fight together, cherish friendship, and understand the mea we are so
active and well-behaved just because we want to expr we are tameless because we always insist on the s we are gracefull so that we could fully concern about each piece of life.Some said the youth of 90s is rich, they can gain without pain while ignoring the contribution. Here I would like to tell you all a touching story.In the afternoon on 24th of october, more than ten college students of Yangtze river universty rescued two drowning yongsters by hand to hand. And one of the college students loosed the hand for physical weakness, then all in danger.
Several winter swimmers nearby came to help, finally the two yongsters were rescued, but three college students disappeared in the river. They lost their lives. And the three students are just the youth of 90s, they had showed their sense of responsibility of society in the important moment,andrepied the society with their action.Acutally, different generation have the same sense of responsibility of society. We never forget the obligation, we just express ourselves by the way of us and fulfil our duty to the society. And this story tells us that we the youth of 90s are also great by self-improvement and helping each. We the youth of 90s also remember the the sense of responsibily of society, and contributing ourselves at any importmant moment.The youth' wisdom is for the country, the youth' wealth is for the country, the youth's power is for the country. Please dont treat the youth of 90s with distrust because we are also good at communication and innovation. The youth of 90s has the power of sunlight and confidence. We yearn for your encouragement and identity!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码各位大神帮忙翻译一篇演讲稿,译成英文的 急这是原文你说你想考研,可从不见你背单词,做习题,你看到学霸出没便嗤之以鼻,说这样活着没意思,你看到有人旅行,有不屑一顾的说这只是随大流.我便开始怀疑你挂在嘴边的是不是逃避现实的借口,我开始怀疑你是不是已在一次次的逃避和自我安慰中变得惴惴不安.于是你慢慢屈服于自己的欲望,你变得心安理得,你开始安慰自己,这就是成长.看着别人的努力羡慕一下,然后转身回去过自己生活的你,又凭什么拥有自己想要的人生.我不知道这个世界上是不是真的有所谓的安全感,我对安全感的定义只有两个:一是别人给你的能量总有一天会消失的,只有自己给自己的安全感最可靠,只有行动才会给你带来安全感;二是永远要记得,不管你是一个什么样的人,你都是你父母的安全感.当你独自穿越人群看着两岸灯火找不到归属感的时候;你就应该听起一首歌,看起一本书,想想自己最初的坚持和你站在这个地方的理由,然后抬起头勇敢地走下去.你现在一无所有,但你却拥有一切,因为你还有梦想.只要路是自己选的,就不怕走远,生活总会留点什么给对它抱有信心的人的.不要太难,高一水平就可以(我可以加分的)拜托了拜托了,我急用
非机器,完全手翻,希望可以帮到你,You announce that you want to take the postgraduate examination, but never have I seen you put efforts in memorizing new vocabulary nor have I seen you do any of the exercises. You
watch those “Super Learners” with disdain and contemptuosly argue that there is no point in living a life like that. You jeer at those well-traveled people as merely "keeping up with the Joneses" . I start to doubt that you just take these word as an I start to question whether you are starting to be doubt yourself with every evasion from your duty and the feeble self-comfort you resort to.Gradually, you become subjecte you become self- you console youself that this is all about growing up. You admire the hard work and endeavor made by others but shortly afterwards you
retreat to you own way of life.I really wonder
what kind of life you deserve to have?I am not sure whether the so-called sense of security really exists, but I have my own way of defining it. The first one: all that you get from others is bond to disapear someday, but what you earn by youself is always reliable. Only action can bring you the real sense of security. The Second: you should always remember whoever you are, whatever kind of person you eventually become, you are always the sense of security your parents can derive from.When you walk pass the crowd alone, watch the splendid lights shining on the river banks, but still cannot find you own sense of belonging, then it is time for you to listen to a song, pick up a book and recall the moments when you cling to your goal and reaffirm the reason why you choose to be here. You hold you head high and bravely set out on you way again.Maybe today you feel you possess nothing at all, but you get everything in you hands as long as you have dreams and hope.
So long as the path is of your own choice, never fear that you have gone so far, since life will always reserve something for those who never lose faith in it. 只能翻译成这样了,能力实在有限,期待其他大神的答案,洗洗睡了
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 求一篇演讲稿 的文章

随机推荐