帮我把这个名字翻译成英文的 好么。 不要用翻译的= = 有道网页翻译翻译出来是Na a ..

求大神翻译,英文翻译,不要用有道这些翻译~~~, 求大神翻译,英文翻译,不要用
求大神翻译,英文翻译,不要用有道这些翻译~~~
In contrast, customers. The board considers the transaction against a predetermined standard.
4. All the facts are provided to the board in advance of any transaction.Many companies have strengthened that standard. Prudent boards hire independent lawyers and accountants to put the facts into the proper context, because trust from all of these parties is essential for a company to prosper. Counsel verifies that a transaction is allowed by law and reviews drafts of appropriate disclosures with the board. The board considers how a transaction will be viewed by shareholders, regulatoryagencies. The typical basic standard is whether the transaction is in the best interest of the company and its shareholders. This is the step that seems to be frequently skipped:
1Basic Process for Board Consideration of Related Party Transactions. One example is a requirement that the transaction terms are at least good as what would be available from unaffiliated parties. A common pitfall is to fail to review the disclosures at the time the transaction is approved. But this step is just as important as the other steps. In a thorough process.
3, Chesapeake’s SEC filings list a weaker standard
 that a transaction is “not inconsistent with” the best interests of the company and its shareholders, especially for complex transactions, there are four basic steps.2. This disciplined approach ensures that the decision makers are fully informed about the relevant details of the proposed transaction before being asked to approve it, employees and other stakeholders sue-28 求大神翻译,英文翻译,不要用有道这些翻译~~~
有没有财富值,比百度翻译有道之类的好很多,你这文章这么长经过我的长期实践,我觉得Google翻译软件翻译的最人性化最通顺,推荐给你吧,哪个大神浪费时间给你翻译给我一个好名字
Give me a good name
以上为机器翻译结果,长、整句建议使用
同时给了我一个好名字。
And she gave me a good name.
他们都想给我起一个好名字,他们在字典中找了好多都不合适。
They all wanted to give me a wonderful name. They found a lot of names in the dictionary.
他的演讲很风趣,让人获益良多。 会后我和他聊了起来,他给我讲了他最近的一个点子,UCOSP,即”所有的好名字都被用完了“。
We got to talking, and he told me about his latest brainchild, UCOSP, which stands for “All The Good Names Are Taken.”
出版社: 山东文艺出版社; 第1版 (日)丛书名: 辫子姐姐主题公园系列平装: 233页读者对象: 7-10岁正文语种: 简体中文开本: 32ISBN: 7, 条形码: 7尺寸: 19.6 x 15.4 x 1.8 cm重量: 322 g
以上来源于:
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!帮我修改一段英文翻译,谢谢大家,这个是有道翻译了,我大概修改了下,但还是感觉不太对,谢谢大家~-有道英语翻译
没有你要的?请搜索……
你现在正在浏览:
帮我修改一段英文翻译,谢谢大家,这个是有道翻译了,我大概修改了下,但还是感觉不太对,谢谢大家~
帮我修改一段英文翻译,谢谢大家,这个是有道翻译了,我大概修改了下,但还是感觉不太对,谢谢大家~
所以,个人理财业务的规模在不断扩大,提出了对问题的解决方法,银行的理财业务不断的发展。那么,人们的金融投资和风险意识也日渐增强,去发现这一业务中是否存在问题或者风险。本文通过对我国商业银行个人理财业务的问题分析和风险研究, the hand than buying some financial products to hedge, proposes a method to solve the problems of risk, bank Financial Management business continually development,以及对风险的防范和监控的措施, the personal financial management business continues to expand the scale of。英文中文, it is necessary to carrs financial investment and risk consciousness and its growing inflation,就有必要对其进行研究:随着中国居民收入的日益提高,与其在通货膨胀中让手中的货币贬值,形式也在逐渐成熟, people&#39. This article through to our country mercial bank individual financing business problem analysis and risk, form is also in mature gradually. So, to discover whether exist in the business problem or risk, let the currency devaluation,不如购买一些金融产品来保值, and prevent and control measures:With increasing the ine of the Chinese residents. So
s cash management business,
people&#39, and being more and more mature in its form, and adviced on prevention and monitoring measures.
It is necessary to study in order to discover whether problems or risks exist in such kind of business. Through the research and analysis of the problems in individual financing business in Chinese mercial banks and the risks, this paper put foreward some solus senses of financial investment and risk consciousness also improved day by day英文:With the increase of the Chinese household ine and the continuous development of bank&#39.帮你修改了译文, people would rather choose to hedge by buying certain financial products. Then the scale of personal financial management business continues to expand. Instead of leing their cash to devaluate
男人穿裤子和称为galabiyah的全衬衫般的服装而女性穿颜色鲜艳的流动长礼服。
谁能帮我翻译一下这段话? 因为是毕设论文的一段需要英文,所以不想用谷歌... 英...
English genuflect is begged god help manual transl...
  Under the expansion of the green economy, the de...
我们认识彼此的时间并不长而且从一开始我就知道属于我们的故事不会有好的结局,但我还是很高兴在我即将离开...
What kind of cockpit do you want and wish for ? I ...
In my point of view, the college life should be co...
Chinese martial arts is a collection entertainment...
全日制博士研究生基本学制3-4年,直接攻读博士研究生为5年,硕博连读研究生总学制5-6年,在职博士研...
当车子第三次在高速路上抛锚,乔恩完全失去耐心了。
也许你也感兴趣的内容

我要回帖

更多关于 有道网页翻译 的文章

随机推荐