how to be 英语作文important is discipline for studies 具体的英文作文

谈谈英语写作中的各种方法运用
&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&
&▪ 您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
谈谈英语写作中的各种方法运用
作者:  文章来源:本站原创  点击数:  
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&
(word)(sentence)(paragraph)(composition)
1laboratory-labmathe-matics-mathsexamination-examcontinue-go& ondoes& notdoesn't,could& not-couldn't& I& am-I'm
2.whetherif
I& do& not& know& whetherifhe& has& been& to& London.
*& If& he& will& attend& the& meeting& does& not& matter& too& much.
I& shall& tell& you& if& he& will& come.
ifwhetherif
3.diedeathdead
*& The& hero& has& died& for& one& year.& His& dead& made& us& feelsorrow.
has& diedhas& been& deeddeaddeath
borrowlend look"read& a& look""see& a& film""watch& TV""look& at& me""Myheart& is& beating& fast""My& heart& is& jumping& fast.""Listencarefully,or& you& won't& be& able& to& hear& anything"listenhear
respectable,respectfulrespective."He& isa& most& respectable& comrade""He& is& always& respectful& to& older& people"respective"The& children& went& to& their& respective& rooms"respective
(a)"The& boy& is& still& sleeping""The& boy& isstill& asleep!""the& sleep& boy""the& asleep& boy""the& sick& man"an& ill& man(b)"I'm& ensure& that& he& will& come"ensure"Give& me& a& glass& of& water.""His& eyes& watered& in& the& smoke"(C)houseworkhomeworkforeign& exchange
5.(ldioms)She& goes& to& school."She& goes& to& theschool."She& keeps& houseShe& keeps& the& house"The& machine& is& in& repair."repair"Ibought& a& tape& recorder& for& a& song"
1)a)A& number& of& member& are& absent.
b)The& number& of& members& is& alarming
number(b)(a)
2)a)She& was& with& a& child
b)She& was& with& child
b)be& with& child=be& pregnant
3)a)I& ask& you& nothing
b)I& ask& nothing& of& you
c)I& ask& you& for& nothing
b)a)ofout& ofc)ask& fordemandask& for& some& money.
4)a)He& is& certain& of& returning.
b)He& is& certain& to& return.
a)b)He& is& sure& ofsuccess.He& is& sure& to& succeed.
5)a)He& is& the& only& son& of& a& poor& man.
b)He& is& only& a& son& of& a& poor& man.
a)onlyb)onlyonlyonlyonly,the& English,love,sports
1)Only& the& English& love& sports.2)The& English& only& love& sports.3)The& English& love& sports& only.4)The& English& love& their& onlysports.
6.getinggettingrecievereceivesuccessfullysuccess-fullyit
7.take& sth.for& grantedused& touse
After& graduated& from& the& instifute,Einstein& worked& for& ashort& time& in& the& government.
afterheAfter& he& graduated...
*This& place& very& quiet& and& clean.They& will& stay& herea& few& more& weeks.
This& placevery& quiet& and& cleanis
*Little& Tom& as& well& as& his& parents& like& swimming.
likeas& well& asTomlikes
*"Help& yourself& to& the& fish,"the& Host& said& to& Mr.Smith& and& me.
yourselfyourselves
He& always& gets& up& early.He& is& never& late& for& school.
always.never,often,seldomOnly& Wang& Ming& saw& some& foreigners& in& the& Children'sPalace.
Wang& Ming& only& saw& some...
Wang& Ming& saw& only& some& foreigners....
Wang& Ming& saw...only& in& the& Children's& palace.
Being& a& famous& scientist,Mr,Hunter& has& msde& an& importantinvention,but& his& daughter& did& not& let& him& take& the& papers& toLondon& himself.
Mr.Hunter& is& a& famous& scientist.He& has& made& an& importantinvention& recently.He& wanted& to& take& his& papers& to& Londonhimself,but& his& daughter& did& not& let& him& do& so.
Mr,Brown& is& the& manager& of& the& shop.I& am& only& hisassistant.Mr.Brown& will& decide& the& price& of& all& goods& in& theshop.
It& isMr.Brown,not& I& who& will& decide...The& price...will& bedecided& by& Mr.Brown,not& by& me.
*& I& do& not& like&&
to& sing& or& dancing.
singdancelikeI& do& not& like& tosing& or& to& dance.
*& Although& very& tired,the& stepmother& forced& Aqiao& tocut& qrass& for& the& sheep.
Although& Aqiao& was& very& tired,the& stepmother& forced& her& tocut...
Although& very& tired,Aqiao& was& forced(by& the& stepmother)tocut...
While& I& was& playing& table& tennis,I& decided& that& I& would& go& for& a& swim& in& the& lake.
While& playing& table& tennis,I& decided& to& go& for& a& swim& inthe& lake.
When& Christmas& was& coming,Della& had& not& enongh& moneyto& buy& Jim,who& is& her& husband,a& present,so& she& went& to& a& shopto& sell& her& hair& in& order& that& she& could& buy& a& gold& chainworthy& of& Jim's& gold& watch.
Christmas& was& coming.Della& had& not& enough& money& to& buy& apresent& for& his& husband& Jim.So& she& had& to& sell& her& hair.Aftershe& got& the& money,she& bought& Jim& a& gold& chain.
The& army& advanced& forward& after& the& big& battle."advanced""march& forward""forward"
The& reason& why& I& took& off my& coat& was& because& I& felt& hot.I& took& off& my& coat,becauseI& felt& hot.
I& nearly& lost& five& dollars& yesterday.
I& lost& nearly& five& dollars& yesterday.
She& decided& not& to& go.She& did& notdecide& to& go.
Peggy& held& a& piece& of& bread& and& jam& in& one& hand& and& thetelephone& receiver& in& the& other.She& kept& eating& it& while& shetalked."it""a& piece& of& bread& andjam""telephone& receiver"Peggy& held& in& one& hand& thetelephone& receiver& and& in& the& other& a& piece& of& bread& and& jam,which& she& kept& eating& while& she& talkcd.
I& like& John& as& much& as& Tom.I& like& John& asmuch& as& I& like& TomI& like& John& as& much& as& Tom& likes& John.
My& home& is& nearer& to& our& school& than& yours.yoursyour& home.your& school.My& home& isnearer& to& our& school& than& yours& is.My& home& is& nearer& to& ourschool& than& it& is& to& yours.
Tom& is& taller& than& anyone& in& his& class.Tom
(Paraphrase)."hold& sb.back,be& a& drag& on& sb,blinder(impede,prevent)sb.from& doingsth."
Bamboo& has& many& uses.Many& people& use& it& to& make& chairs,tables,curtains,birdcages& and& so& on.Its& tender& young& shootscan& be& eaten.The& soft& pulp& in& side& the& stems& can& be& made& intoa& fine& paper.No& wonder& pe ople& say& bamboo& is& a& useful& plant.
The& hibenating& animal's& temperature& drops& to& justover& zero& centigrade.It& breathes& only& once& every& five& minutes.It& does& not& feel& any& pain.You& can& beat& it& without& causing& itto& wake& up.So& hibernating& animals& look& as& if& they& were& dead.
you& know,hibernation& is& much& deeper& than& a& commonsleep.
B.Animals& need& hibernation.
C.Hibernation& is& a& very& deep& sleep.
D.How& can& hibernating& animals& sleep& all& through& the &winter?
It& is& easy& to& do& this& experiment.First,you& get& a& giass& ofwater& and& a& pencil.Then& you& put& the& pencil& into& the& water.Atthis& time,you& will& see& the& pencil& appears& broken.Perhaps& youhave& once& found& this& thing& before.The& expenment& shows& thatlight& waves& change& speed& when& they& go& from& air& into& water.
,First..,Then...At& this& time...Perhaps...
How& can& we& stop& pollution?The& most& important& thing& is& topass& certain& laws& to& prevent& factories& from& sending& out& noise,poisonous& gases& and& dirty& water.Besides,we& should& protectforests& and& plant& more& trees.Meanwhile,every& one& of& us& mustpay& close& attention& to& public& health& and& keep& oursurroundings& clean.
A.In& spite& of& all& these& measures,we& still& cannot& defeatpollution.
B.So& pollution& is& a& serious& problem& that& needs& all& thesociety& to& care& about tion& will& still& exist& and& we& must& not& letdown& our& guard& against& it
D.In& this& way,we& shall& win& the& battle& against& pollution.
The& Value& of& Time
A& proverb& says:"Time& is& money."But& in& my& opinion,time& is& even& more& precious& than& money.Why?Because& when& money& is& spent,we& can& earnit& back.However,
when& time& is& gone,it& willnever& return.This& is& the& reason& why& we& must& value& time.
It& goes& without& saying& that& the& time& we& can& use& is& limited.Therefore,even& an &hour& is& extremely& precious.We& shouid& makefull& use& of& our& time& to& do& useful& things.As& students& we& mustnot& relaxour& efforts& to& engage& in& our& studies& so& asto& serve& society& and& our& nation& in& the& future.
But& it& is& a& pity& that& there& were& a& lot& of& people& who& do& notknow& the& importance& of& time.They& spend& their& precious& timesmoking,drinding& and& chatting.They& do& not& realize& thatwasting& time& is& equal& to& wasting& a& part& of& their& valuablelife.
In& a& word,we& should& form& the& good& habit& of& saving& time.Donot& put& off& what& can& be& done& today& until& tomorrow.
Generaily& speaking,...
A& proverb& says,"..."
Many& people& often& ask& this& question,"..."
First& of& all.../At& present...
To& take...for& an& example
Now& that& we& know& that...
What& is& more& important& is& that...
That& can& be& expressed& as& follows:...
in& other& words
3.But& it& is& a& pity& that...
But& the& problem& is& not& so& slmple.
On& the& other& hand,...
On& the& contrary,...
However,...
In& a& word,...
On& account& of& this,we& can& find& that...
In& conclusion
In& short,...
As& has& been& noted...
Therefore,...
At& last,...
Why& should& we& take& part& in& sports& and& games?
Therefore,every& one& of& us,young& or& old,man& or& woman,should& take& an& active& part& in& sports& and& games.
Besides,sports& and& games& are& also& good& for& character-training.Unselfishness,courage,discipline,love& of& one'scountry& and& so& on,are& virtues& that& a& citizen& should& have.Students& learn& a& lot& about& these& from& books.But& in& sportsand& games& th
/yyjxlwfb//lw.htmley& learn& to& play& fair,cooperate& with& other& teammembers,go& all& out& to& win& the& match& and& think& of& honor& of& thegroup.All& this& will& help& them& to& become& better& eitizens.
Everybody& knows& that& sports& and& games& build& our& bodies,prevent& us& from& too& fat& and& keep& us& healthy.They& also& give& usvaluable& practice& in& helping& the& eyes,brain& and& muscles& worktogether.Such& kind& of& practice& is& especially &useful& for& thosewho& work& with& their& brains& most& of& the& time.
It& goes& without& saying& that& sports& and& games& are& not& onlyamusements.They& are& of& great& value& both& to& one's& body& andmind.
文章录入:邹泽中&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章: 没有了
【】【】【】【】
Copyright & 2004- Corporation,All Rights Reserved
牛津中小学英语乐园 版权所有 全国最大、最权威的牛津英语同步资源网 分享到:《英语写作基本方法》的相关文章考虑写作的目的、内容、方法:2.表述:表述是写作具体实施阶段,是将前期的思考外在具体化,将思维转换成文字。是写作过程的主体阶段。精妙的...学习英语写作,我们应学会释义(paraphrase)....考虑写作的目的、内容、方法:2.表述:表述是写作具体实施阶段,是将前期的思考外在具体化,将思维转换成文字。是写作过程的主体阶段。精妙的...学习英语写作,我们应学会释义(paraphrase)....摘要:针对目前高中英语写作难的现状,分析了其原因,并提出了行之有效的训练方法.旨在为写作教学起到抛砖引玉的作用.关键词:写作训练方法《全日制义务教育普通高级中学英语课程标准》(实验稿...一、夯实基础,循序渐进英语写作能力的培养和提高应该从基础抓起。以熟练掌握基本句型为内容,为培养用英语直接...为了训练和培养学生的写作能力,对学生进行模仿性写作,这是写作的初级阶段。...作为高职学生,应用英语写作,是学习英语必须具备的一项基本应用技能,高职英语教学应该突出这一高职特色。...与传统的写作教学方法相比,过程写作法以写作过程为出发点,将写作过程视为教学的...是一种指导学生积极发挥主体作用和创造性,以提高英语书面交际能力和全面素质为主旨,通过材料准备—起草—反复修改到定稿等教学程序,注重培养学生英语写作方法和技巧的教学模式。...因此,我们在中学阶段英语教学中必须重视写作训练,使学生在中学阶段学会和掌握英语写作的技巧和方法,能用英语写出日常应用文,以及一般内容的其它文体的文章。为学生今后进一步深造或进入...浅谈中学生英语写作能力的培养与提高南昌十九中宋焘书面表达在中考、高考中都占有相当大的比重,而许多学生在此方面丢分甚多,以致影响最后总分,因此提高学生写作能力...动手写作,好处有二。...策划方案今日阅读榜网友推荐的范文最新范文深度阅读对这篇范文不满意?请尝试:百度知道 - 信息提示
知道宝贝找不到问题了&_&!!
该问题可能已经失效。
秒以后自动返回2012年6月大学英语A级考试作文指导_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2012年6月大学英语A级考试作文指导
||文档简介
河南英语老师|
总评分4.1|
浏览量15930
&&英​语​应​用​文​写​作​指​导
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券