七上U5-7月考试题
上传于||文档简介
&&最&#8203;新&#8203;月&#8203;考&#8203;试&#8203;题
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩6页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢当前位置:
>>>阅读理解。 My friend Jenny thinks it is very silly to eat to..
阅读理解。
&&&&&& My friend Jenny thinks it is very silly to eat too much.&She always says she likes a small breakfast.&&&But when I ask her what she eats for breakfast,&she says,&"Well, I usually start with a glass of orange & juice.&Then I have one or two pieces of bread with butter and a cup of hot chocolate.&After that I have & one or two eggs and some meat.&I always have a cup of tea with milk and sugar.&Sometimes I have a & bowl of porridge (麦片粥).&I usually finish my breakfast with a cup of coffee.&If I'm still a little hungry, I& often have sandwiches with vegetables. You see, I have a good breakfast every morning. "&&&&&& "But how can you call such breakfast small?"&&&&&& "I know it is not small.&However, that's all I eat.&I never eat lunch, and I never have dinner.&&If I have & dinner, I can't sleep. She says with a smile,&&"You know,&it's stupid to overeat."
根据短文内容判断正(T) 误(F)。
(&&&& ) 1.&The word "silly" in the first sentence means "clever".(&&& &) 2.&Jenny never eats lunch.(&&& &) 3.&Jenny usually has a little breakfast.(&&&& )&4.&Jcnny likes drinking orange juice.(&&& &) 5.&She has a bad eating habit.
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:同步题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“阅读理解。 My friend Jenny thinks it is very silly to eat to..”主要考查你对&&故事类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
故事类阅读
故事类阅读:文章一般描述的是某一件具体事情的发生发展或结局,有人物、时间、地点和事件。命题往往从故事的情节、人物或事件的之间的关系、作者的态度及意图、故事前因和后果的推测等方面着手,考查学生对细节的辨认能力以及推理判断能力。阅读这类材料时,同学们一定要根据主要情节掌握文章主旨大意,同时抓住每一个细节,设身处地根据文章内容揣摩作者的态度和意图,根据情节展开想象,即使是碰到深层理解题也可迎刃而解。故事类阅读注意:初中生接触到的阅读材料大都是故事类。阅读故事类的材料,应该抓住人物线索、地点线索、时间线索和情节发展线索。特别注意的是,以上线索往往是并存的。因为情节的发展总是涉及到人物的变化、时间的推移、场景的变换等。而阅读材料后的阅读理解往往会围绕这些内容设计一些事实类的理解题。凡事实类的理解题都可以从阅读材料的表层文字中找到答案。在阅读故事类短文时,应理解文章的深层含义,也就是它的主题。在此需要注意的是,现在的阅读理解题在测试事实类的理解题的同时,往往有一道推理类理解测试题.
发现相似题
与“阅读理解。 My friend Jenny thinks it is very silly to eat to..”考查相似的试题有:
235611119532957305963892755107680选词填空 用适当的形式-(and,breakfast,carrot,chicken,eat,for,habit,food,healthy,stra)Do you kenw Gina?She is a volleyball(1).I ask her about her eating(2).She likes(3)food.She likes some bread and milk for(4).Does she like (5)?Yes,she does.She always eats chicken(6)lunch.She likes veg-etables(7)fruit,too.For dinner she likes(8)and tomatoes.What(9)doesn't like ham-burgers and ice-cream.She thinks they are not good.Gina(10)well.What about you?
huajiea000a2
1 star2 habbit3 healthy4 breakfast5 chicken6 for7 and8 carrot9 food10 eats
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 runner eats well 的文章

随机推荐