英语小文章牛津小学英语200字

您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&正文
英语作文200字:给妈妈的一封信
来源:  14:24:51 【】 
精心整理了《英语作文200字:给妈妈的一封信》,望给大家带来帮助!
  Dear Mum:
  Today I’m going to tell you something really special. I know you work very hard and feel tired every day. Every time you come home and see the messy house. , I know you are very angry with me. But you always say nothing and clean up the house .I always want to help you, but I have so much homework to do. After I finish my homework, I feel like dying. I really want to help you, but I’m so tired too.
  I also want to tell you one thing, I love you so much. I usually talk back to you when you say that I don’t study hard enough. But in fact I just want you to praise me more. I will try my best to get good grades and get praise from my teacher. So don’t feel frustrated about my grades, OK? I made up my mind that I will study harder and help you to clean the house. I am serious this time. I will have my homework done faster so that I can have more energy to clean up the house. I will watch TV less so that I can have more time to study and get good grades. All these things are for one reason: I want to make you happy Mum. I love you!
  With lots of love
  Peter1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 14:22:59)?&&( 14:19:18)?&&( 14:17:49)?&&( 22:44:29)?&&( 22:43:05)?&&( 22:39:57)
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004-
 网 All Rights Reserved 
中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-小学生英语作文200字
【网络综合-小学生英语作文200字】这篇关于小学生英语作文200字,是无忧考网特地为大家整理的,希望对大家有所帮助!
I love my mother, her name is Miss Xiao. She has black hair and two big eyes. She is a very beautiful woman. My mother works in a hotel. She is a manager. She likes fish and vegetables, but she doesn’t like meat and chicken. My mother can cook, sing and read, but she can’t fly. Her cooking and singing are both very good.200字简单的英语小故事_百度知道
200字简单的英语小故事
短!!,四五年级水平的,要简单!,要有趣!
the other mouse lived in the city,你的家也不好. They were friends,听见很大的一阵响声:“我不喜欢住在城里; They ran away quickly and hid. You would have nice food to eat。”于是,乡下老鼠说,乡下老鼠碰到城里老鼠? You should come and live in the city. I like living in my hole in the field. But just as they began to eat they heard a great noise,你应该到我城里的家看看; So the City mouse went,城里的老鼠叫喊起来。一只老鼠居住在乡村. You must come and see me at my house in the city。因为这样虽然贫穷但是快乐自在.&quot?你应该搬到城里去住; 【译文】 城里老鼠和乡下老鼠 从前,要好些。 过了一会儿. For it is nicer
Run。很多年以后!猫来了.&quot! T he said,比起虽然富有却要过着提心吊胆的生活来说. After some time they came out,它们是好朋友。城里老鼠说. It was a very good house, &quot,另一只住在城里. The City mouse cried. Why do you live in a hole in the field, &quot. One mouse lived in the country!快跑, &quot:“快跑. When they came out,城里老鼠就去了. You would live in a nice house made of stone.&quot,他们出来了, than to be rich and afraid,我喜欢住在田野我的洞里。当他们出来时;This food is not good. After many years the Country mouse saw the City mouse, and your house is not good。” 乡下老鼠就到城里老鼠的家去, the Country mouse said!&quot:“这东西不好吃; The Country mouse went to the house of the City mouse,还会吃上美味佳肴,你能住上用石头造的漂亮房子. The City mouse said, &quot。可是正当他们要开始吃的时候!”他们飞快地跑开躲藏起来;Do come and see me at my house in the country。乡下老鼠领着它到了一块田地上它自己的家里。它把所有最精美食物都找出来给城里老鼠;I do not like living in the city,它说,有两只老鼠,好吃的东西也为他们摆好了. Nice food was set ready for them to eat,你为什么住在田野的地洞里呢。房子十分漂亮! Run:“你一定要来我乡下的家看看The City Mouse and the Country Mouse Once there were two mice
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语小故事的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁200字的英语短文
200字的英语短文
什么都可以,只要不是自我介绍那些...
补充:要有题目的...
补充:最好有翻译
This year&s summer vacation was most enjoyable. I spent fifteen days helping my grandparents doing farm work in the countryside, where I saw mountains and fields covered with green plants. Sometimes I went swimming in the river to the west of the village, the water in which was quite clear.
I kept a diary every day. Besides doing farm work, I help the children in the neighborhood with their lessons. All of them showed much interest in English. They could read and write well, but they could hardly understand simple English. So every day in the morning I spent about two hours helping them improve their listening and spoken English. They all made great progress. Their parents all thought highly of me. I now realize that knowledge is very much needed in the countrysideThis year&s summer vacation was most enjoyable. I spent fifteen days helping my grandparents doing farm work in the countryside, where I saw mountains and fields covered with green plants. Sometimes I went swimming in the river to the west of the village, the water in which was quite clear.
I kept a diary every day. Besides doing farm work, I help the children in the neighborhood with their lessons. All of them showed much interest in English. They could read and write well, but they could hardly understand simple English. So every day in the morning I spent about two hours helping them improve their listening and spoken English. They all made great progress. Their parents all thought highly of me. I now realize that knowledge is very much needed in the countryside
提问者 的感言:呃呃呃... 相关知识
其他回答 (2)
The poor are very wonderful people. One evening we went out and we picked up four people from the street. And one of them was in a most terrible condition,and I told the sisters: You take care of the other three. I take care of this one who looked worse. So I did for her all that my love can do. I put her in bed, and there was such a beautiful smile on her face. She took hold of my hand as she said just the words &thank you&
and she died. I could not help but examine my conscience[良心]before her and I asked what would I say if I was in her place. And my answer was very simple. I would have tried to draw a little attention to myself. I would have said I am hungry, that I am dying, I am cold, I am in pain, or something, but she gave me much more-she gave me her grateful love. And she died with a smile on her face. As did that man whom we picked up from the drain[阴沟、下水道], half eaten with worms, and we brought him to the home. &I have lived like an animal in the street, but I am going to die like an angel, loved and cared for.& And it was so wonderful to see the greatness of that man who could speak like that, who could die like that without blaming anybody, without cursing anybody, without comparing anything. Like an angel-this is the greatness of our people. And that is why we believe what Jesus had said: I was hungry, I was naked, I was homeless, I was unwanted, unloved, uncared for, and you did it to me.
我坚信,那将是全世界人民最难忘的一次聚会,一次绿色与美丽,文化与传统,公平与友爱的盛会,一次给奥运这个名词带来更加深远意义盛会。我要为这个目标而努力学习,学习历史、英语和各地文化习俗,将来为北京奥运服务,让全世界看到一个热情、文明、美丽、先进的中国
I firmly believe that the people of the world it would be a gathering of the most memorable, a green and beautiful, culture and tradition of fairness and friendliness of the event, once this term to bring the Olympic Games even more far-reaching event. I would like to achieve this aim and to study hard and learn history, English and cultural practices, the future for the Beijing Olympics, let the world see a warm, civilized, beautiful, sophisticated China
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号 您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&I作文,写我自己的英语作文200字正文
I作文,写我自己的英语作文200字
I作文,写我自己的英语作文200字
作者/编辑:佚名
Hollo!I'm from Jiang Su . My name is Bobo .I'm nine . I like foot ball , bodminton , singing------
My favourite food is bread . Now my hair is so long . I have a nose , and too eye .
Do you like me ? Do you want to have a friend ?I'm very good , yes ? I200字
  〔I作文,写我自己的英语作文200字〕随文赠言:【不积跬步,无以至千里;不积小流,无以成江海。――荀况】
  I作文,写我自己的英语作文200字所属栏目:〖
  “I作文,写我自己的英语作文200字”相关:
  〖〗链接地址:
  小学六年级作文提供的I作文,写我自己的英语作文200字由网友原创或转发,若I作文,写我自己的英语作文200字侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
上一篇作文范文: 下一篇作文范文:
I作文,写我自己的英语作文200字相关作文范文

我要回帖

更多关于 牛津小学英语 的文章

随机推荐