《my christmas dayin my hart》 这首歌的英文翻译

谁知道sarah connor-christmas in my hart这首歌的歌词以及意思,开头一句是Every time we say good-bye
谁知道sarah connor-christmas in my hart这首歌的歌词以及意思,开头一句是Every time we say good-bye
christmas in my heart
Every time we say goodbye每次我们说再见的时候There's something breaking deep inside内心深处感觉有什么东西被打碎了(意思就是说伤心吧)I tried to hide my feelings to keep myself controlled我试着表现出理智来掩藏我的真是感受。But somehow I can't deny what's deep inside my soul但是,不知怎么的我不能否认我的灵魂深处的感受I've been always on the run 我一直都在奔波So many different places, having fun到很多不同的地方玩乐But like a river always knows just where to flow但是像一条河总是知道漂向哪里Now that December comes I feel like coming home现在12月来了,我也想回家了(chorus合唱)It's christmas in my heartWhen I'm with you在我心里的圣诞节就是和你在一起No matter where we are or what we do不管我们在哪里还是在做什么。Tomorrow may be grey明天也许很渺茫We may be torn apart我们可能要分离But if you stay tonight但是如果你今晚留下来It's christmas in my heart这就是我心中的圣诞节。verse 2I don't know how to stay alive我不知道怎样去谋生Without your touch without you by my side少了你的拥抱,少了你在我身边。Just like the desert's always waiting for the rain就像沙漠一直等待着雨。Oh baby, I wish the holy night would come again我希望这神圣的一晚可以再次到来chorusEverywhere I go and everyone I know每个我去过的地方,每个我认识的人Is making lots of wishes for old Santa Claus都在向圣诞老人许愿But all I really need tonight但是我今晚正真需要的是Is for you to come and hold me tight是你的到来和你的拥抱What is christmas without you here by my side没有你在我身边的圣诞节什么也不是I need you tonight今晚我需要你
翻的我好辛苦啊 。赫赫
的感言:Thank you for your help.

Every time we say goodbyeThere's something breaking deep insideI tried to hide my feelings to keep myself controlledBut somehow I can't deny what's deep inside my soulI've been always on the runSo many different places having funBut like a river always knows just where to flowNow that December comes I feel like coming homeIt's Christmas in my heartWhen I'm with youNo matter where we are or what we doTomorrow may be greyWe may be torn apartBut if you stay tonightIt's Christmas in my heartI don't know how to stay aliveWithout your touch without you by my sideJust like the desert's always waiting for the rainOh baby I wish the holy night would come againIt's Christmas in my heartWhen I'm with youNo matter where we are or what we doTomorrow may be greyWe may be torn apartBut if you stay tonightIt's Christmas in my heartEverywhere I go and everyone I knowIs making lots of wishes for old Santa ClausBut all I really need tonightIs for you to come and hold me tightWhat is Christmas without you here by my sideI need you tonightIt's Christmas in my heartWhen I'm with youNo matter where we are or what we doTomorrow may be greyWe may be torn apartBut if you stay tonightIt's Christmas in my heartIt's Christmas in my heartEditor Athenaoy (Athenaoy@gmail com)
的感言:Thank you
略懂社热议
略懂社热议
等待您来回答
&SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号Christmas in my heart 这首歌的中文意思
任的办公室
我心中的圣诞节
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
心中的圣诞节Sarah Connor--Christmas In My Heart 莎拉·康娜——我心中的圣诞节 verse 1 第一段 Every time we say goodbye 每一次我们说再会 There's something breaking deep inside 都有种深深的遗憾 I t...
扫描下载二维码有一个男的唱的歌曲声音沙哑高潮是英文什么in my hart_百度发帖吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:2,574贴子:
有一个男的唱的歌曲声音沙哑高潮是英文什么in my hart
有一个男的唱的歌曲声音沙哑高潮是英文什么in my hart
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴

我要回帖

更多关于 my christmas day 的文章

随机推荐