To rid yourself of vanity and just go with the赤西仁 seasonss .

[妍音盒]日女CY 背景 音乐更新!_包菜园地吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:167贴子:
[妍音盒]日女CY 背景 音乐更新!收藏
更新2首歌曲I'm Yours-Jason Mraz&&&&&&Lucky-Jason Mraz
im yours (Jason Mraz)中文英歌词Jason Mraz - I'm Yours Well you done done me and you bet I felt it 好吧,我想你一定知道我已经感受到你所做的一切 I tried to be chill but you’re so hot that I melted 想要冷静的我奈何敌不过你的热情 I fell right through the cracks 这感觉如同蹦极般奇妙 and now I’m trying to get back 而我现在开始尝试着回归现实 Before the cool done run out 在我的冲动尚未冷却之前 I’ll be giving it my bestest 我会拼尽全力(赢得你的心) Nothing’s going to stop me but divine intervention (我发誓)除非天生异象否则绝不停止 I reckon it’s again my turn to win some or learn some 估计这正是我证明自己的机会吧 I won’t hesitate no more, no more 我绝不,绝不再犹豫 It cannot wait, I’m yours 一刻也不能再等,我会是你的 Well open up your mind and see like me 好吧,敞开心扉像我一样的注视(对方) Open up your plans and damn you’re free 忘记该死的计划吧,(从现在起)你自由了 Look into your heart and you’ll find love love love 在你的内心深处,你会发现那里充满了爱 Listen to the music of the moment maybe sing with me 当音乐响起,要不要跟我一唱一和 A lá peaceful melody 这段安静的旋律 It’s your God-forsaken right to be loved love loved love loved 你拥有爱与被爱这被神所抛弃的权利 So I won’t hesitate no more, no more 我绝不,绝不再犹豫 It cannot wait I’m sure 一刻也不能再等,我已完全确定 There’s no need to complicate 不要把事情复杂化 Our time is short 时日无多 This is our fate, I’m yours 这是我们的命运,我会是你的 I’ve been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror 我已经花了太多太多的时间对着镜子练习(热吻) And bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer 站得远一点尝试能够看得更清楚 My breath fogged up the glass 呼出的雾气模糊了镜面 And so I drew a new face and laughed 我笑着在上面画上一个笑脸 I guess what i’m saying is there ain’t no better reason 我想说我表达的一切已经(让你)没有任何托辞 To rid yourself of vanity and just go with the seasons 请丢开心中的杂念(让它)随着季节改变而流逝 It’s what we aim to do 这就是我们的目标 Our name is our virtue 我们的名字就是我们的优势 I won’t hesitate no more, no more 我绝不,绝不再犹豫 It cannot wait I’m sure 一刻也不能再等,我已完全确定 Well no no, well open up your mind and see like me 好吧,敞开心扉像我一样的注视(对方) Open up your plans and damn you’re free 忘记该死的计划吧,(从现在起)你自由了 Look into your heart and you’ll find love love love love 在你的内心深处,你会发现那里充满了爱 No please, don’t complicate 请别将事情复杂化 Our time is short 时日无多 This is our fate, I’m yours 这是我们的命运,我会是你的
Lucky (Jason Mraz)中英文歌词 Do you hear me, 你能听到吗 I'm talking to you 我在对你讲话 Across the water across the deep blue ocean 越过深蓝色海洋 Under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying 在广阔的天空下,我的宝贝,我正在尝试 Boy I hear you in my dreams 我在睡梦中听到你的声音 I feel your whisper across the sea 你的低吟越过海洋到达我的耳边 I keep you with me in my heart 我的心中一直在想念你 You make it easier when life gets hard 是你让枯燥的生活变得快乐 I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend 我很幸运我爱上了我最好的朋友 Lucky to have been where I have been 幸运我所经历过的一切 Lucky to be coming home again 幸运又能回到家 Ooohh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh 哦~~~~~~~~~~~~ They don't know how long it takes 他们不知道过了多久 Waiting for a love like this 等待这样的爱 Every time we say goodbye 每次我们说再见 I wish we had one more kiss 我都希望能再来一个吻 I'll wait for you I promise you, I will 我向你保证会等你,一定 I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend 我很幸运我爱上了我最好的朋友 Lucky to have been where I have been 幸运我所经历过的一切 Lucky to be coming home again 幸运又能回到家 Lucky we're in love every way 幸运我们相爱 Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed 幸运我们所停留的地方 Lucky to be coming home someday 幸运某天回到家 And so I'm sailing through the sea 我在大海上扬帆 To an island where we'll meet 去我们约定相见的一个海岛 You'll hear the music fill the air 你会听见那飘荡在空中的音乐 I'll put a flower in your hair 我会在你头上插上一朵花 Though the breezes through trees 微风掠过树梢 Move so pretty you're all I see 你在我眼中是如此可爱 As the world keeps spinning round 以至于整个世界都在旋转 You hold me right here right now 这一刻你紧紧抱住我 I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend 我很幸运我爱上了我最好的朋友 Lucky to have been where I have been 幸运我所经历过的一切 Lucky to be coming home again 幸运又能回到家 Lucky we're in love every way 幸运我们相爱 Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed 幸运我们所停留的地方 Lucky to be coming home someday 幸运某天回到家
在线MV视频
女人最近喜欢欧美路线她的破英语能听懂吗怀疑中
我喜欢 听第一首
(*^__^*) 嘻嘻……&&& 提高一下英语听力 o(∩_∩)o...&&
额......&&&
o(∩_∩)o...。。。。。。&&&
回复:6楼你听力不错啊
难道妞要向世界发展 那雇俺去当翻译吧
(不过MS泡菜文我还听不懂)
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或[妍音盒]日更新CY背景音乐_包菜园地吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:167贴子:
[妍音盒]日更新CY背景音乐收藏
I'm yours-Jason Mraz
视频发上来没显示?!
额 才显示出来
Basket Case-Green Day
All that she wants--Ace of Base
The sign--Ace of base
后面几个没找到带中文字幕的
辛苦了么么
ace of base - the sign 中文歌词 I got a new life 我有了新的生活You would hardly recognize me 你很难再认出我I’m so glad 我太荣幸了How can a person like me care for you像我这样的人怎么可以关心你呢Why do I bother 我为什么要庸人自扰When you’re not the one for me当你说你不是我的"她".Is enough enough 这已经足够I saw the sign and it opened up my eyes 我发现了一些迹象,让我睁大眼睛I saw the sign我发现了一些迹象Life is demanding without understanding生活总是充满了需要而不是理解I saw the sign and it opened up my eyes我发现了一些迹象,让我睁大眼睛I saw the sign我发现了一些迹象No one’s gonna drag you up没有人可以提起你To get into the light where you belong 分享你所拥有的光辉But where do you belong 但是你属于的地方在哪里?Under the pale moon苍白的月光下For so many years I’ve wondered我已经思考了许多年Who you are你是谁How can a person like you bring me joy你这样的人是怎样带给我快乐Under the pale moon苍白的月光下Where I see a lot of stars 群星闪耀Is enough enough 这已经足够I saw the sign and it opened up my eyes 我发现了一些迹象,让我睁大眼睛I saw the sign我发现了一些迹象Life is demanding without understanding生活总是充满了需要而不是理解I saw the sign and it opened up my eyes我发现了一些迹象,让我睁大眼睛I saw the sign我发现了一些迹象No one’s gonna drag you up没有人可以提起你To get into the light where you belong 分享你所拥有的光辉But where do you belong 但是在你属于的地方I saw the sign and it opened up my mind 我发现了一些迹象而且它们打开了我的心扉And I am happy now 我现在很快乐Living without you 没有你I’ve left you all alone 我已经离开你独自一人I saw the sign and it opened up my eyes我发现了一些迹象,让我睁大眼睛I saw the sign我发现了一些迹象No one’s gonna drag you up没有人可以提起你I saw the sign and it opened up my eyes我发现了一些迹象,让我睁大眼睛I saw the sign我发现了一些迹象
green day - basket case歌词 [00:01]Do you have the time to listen to me whine 你有时间吗 能听我抱怨吗[00:05]About NOTHING and everything all 其实没事,也有好多事。[00:11]I am one of those 我是一个那些[00:14]Melodramatic fools 情景喜剧中的傻子[00:16]Neurotic to the bone 骨子里就是个神经病[00:18]No doubt about it 不要怀疑它(指说他自己神经病)[02:07][00:23]Sometimes I give myself the CREEPS 有时我自己觉得毛骨悚然[02:13][00:28]Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me 有时我的思想开我的玩笑[02:17][00:33]It all keeps adding up 这些还在继续增加[02:20][00:36]I think Im CRACKING UP 我想我崩溃了[02:22][00:39]Am I just PARANOID? 我真的是个妄想狂吗?[02:25][00:41]Am I just STONED(其实)我只是喝醉了[00:47]I went to a shrink 我去看个精神病医生[00:50]To analyze my dreams 以分析我的梦[00:53]SHE says its lack of sex thats bringing me down 她说我缺乏性欲,这话让我那玩意儿软了 [00:58]I went to a whore 我去叫鸡[01:01]HE said my lifes a bore 他说我的生活真让人厌烦。[01:04]So quit my whining cause its bringing HER down 所以放弃抱怨,因为抱怨让那话儿没欲望了。[01:04]So quit my whining cause its bringing HER down 有时我自己觉得毛骨悚然[01:16]Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me 有时我的思想开我的玩笑[01:20]It all keeps adding up 这些还在继续增加[01:23]I think Im CRACKING UP我想我要崩溃了[01:25]Am I just PARANOID? 我真的是个妄想狂吗?[01:39]Grasping to CONTROL 贪婪的抓住控制权[01:44]So I BETTER hold on 所以我最好继续的控制
Jason Mraz - I'm Yours 歌词&&&& Well you done done me and you bet I felt it &&&& 好吧,我想你一定知道我已经感受到你所做的一切 &&&& I tried to be chill but you’re so hot that I melted &&&& 想要冷静的我奈何敌不过你的热情 &&&& I fell right through the cracks &&&& 这感觉如同蹦极般奇妙 &&&& and now I’m trying to get back &&&& 而我现在开始尝试着回归现实 &&&& Before the cool done run out &&&& 在我的冲动尚未冷却之前 &&&& I’ll be giving it my bestest &&&& 我会拼尽全力(赢得你的心) &&&& Nothing’s going to stop me but divine intervention &&&& (我发誓)除非天生异象否则绝不停止 &&&& I reckon it’s again my turn to win some or learn some &&&& 估计这正是我证明自己的机会吧 &&&& I won’t hesitate no more, no more &&&& 我绝不,绝不再犹豫 &&&& It cannot wait, I’m yours &&&& 一刻也不能再等,我会是你的 &&&& Well open up your mind and see like me &&&& 好吧,敞开心扉像我一样的注视(对方) &&&& Open up your plans and damn you’re free &&&& 忘记该死的计划吧,(从现在起)你自由了 &&&& Look into your heart and you’ll find love love love &&&& 在你的内心深处,你会发现那里充满了爱 &&&& Listen to the music of the moment maybe sing with me &&&& 当音乐响起,要不要跟我一唱一和 &&&& A lá peaceful melody &&&& 这段安静的旋律 &&&& It’s your God-forsaken right to be loved love loved love loved &&&& 你拥有爱与被爱这被神所抛弃的权利 &&&& So I won’t hesitate no more, no more &&&& 我绝不,绝不再犹豫 &&&& It cannot wait I’m sure &&&& 一刻也不能再等,我已完全确定 There’s no need to complicate &&&& 不要把事情复杂化 &&&& Our time is short &&&& 时日无多 &&&& This is our fate, I’m yours &&&& 这是我们的命运,我会是你的 &&&& I’ve been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror &&&& 我已经花了太多太多的时间对着镜子练习(热吻) &&&& And bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer &&&& 站得远一点尝试能够看得更清楚 &&&& My breath fogged up the glass &&&& 呼出的雾气模糊了镜面 &&&& And so I drew a new face and laughed &&&& 我笑着在上面画上一个笑脸 &&&& I guess what i’m saying is there ain’t no better reason &&&& 我想说我表达的一切已经(让你)没有任何托辞 &&&& To rid yourself of vanity and just go with the seasons &&&& 请丢开心中的杂念(让它)随着季节改变而流逝 &&&& It’s what we aim to do &&&& 这就是我们的目标 &&&& Our name is our virtue &&&& 我们的名字就是我们的优势 &&&& I won’t hesitate no more, no more &&&& 我绝不,绝不再犹豫 &&&& It cannot wait I’m sure &&&& 一刻也不能再等,我已完全确定 &&&& Well no no, well open up your mind and see like me &&&& 好吧,敞开心扉像我一样的注视(对方) &&&& Open up your plans and damn you’re free &&&& 忘记该死的计划吧,(从现在起)你自由了 &&&& Look into your heart and you’ll find love love love love &&&& 在你的内心深处,你会发现那里充满了爱 &&&& No please, don’t complicate &&&& 请别将事情复杂化 &&&& Our time is short &&&& 时日无多 This is our fate, I’m yours &&&& 这是我们的命运,我会是你的
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或英文歌词(seasons in the sun and the rose and trouble is a friend)
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
英文歌词(seasons in the sun and the rose and trouble is a friend)
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口

我要回帖

更多关于 赤西仁 seasons 的文章

随机推荐