can they swim?做must 否定回答答

Mary can swim very well.(变为一般疑问句,并作肯定回答;变为否定句)怎么做?急
can Mary swim very well?Yes,she can.Mary can not swim very well.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码can i swim?如何回答?做肯定和否定的回答,
清枫敋犴抷
Yes,you can.No,you can't.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Theycanswim怎么变一般疑问句和肯否定回答?_百度知道
Theycanswim怎么变一般疑问句和肯否定回答?
提问者采纳
Can they swim?
Yes, they can.No, they can't .
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
手抄报的相关知识
其他2条回答
Yes, they canNo , they can&#39Can they swim
Theycanswim. 变一般疑问句:Can they swim?
肯定回答:Yes, they can.
否定回答:No, they can't
祝学习进步!
如疑惑,请追问!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁1.Can you play chess?(做否定回答)______ ,_______ ___________.2.I can help kids with swimming.(改为一般疑问句)_________ __________ _________ kids with swimming?3.They can speak French.(改为否定句)They _________ _______ French.4.I can play the guitar.(用 the trumpet 改为选择疑问)__________ ________ play the guitar _______ the trumpet?5.We can swim and dance.(改为否定句)We _________ swim _________ dance.6.The girl in blue can sing well.(改为一本疑问句,并做否定回答)_______ the girl in blue _________ well?NO,________ ____________.7.It's (Saturday) today.(就括号部分提问)__________ ____________ is it today?8.They think they can help us play baseball.(改写句子,句意不变)They think they can ______ us _________ baseball.9.My sister can (join the swimming club.)(就括号部分提问)____________ __________ your sister _________?10.We can see (some nice photos)on the wall.(就括号部分提问)___________ __________ you __________ on the wall?
黑岩の爱0527
1No.I can't22 Can you help3 can't speak4 Can you or5 can't or6 Can sing she can't7 What day8 help with9 What can join10 What can see
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
No, I can'tCan you helpcan't speakCan you orcan't orCan sing
she can'tWhat dayhelp withwhat can dowhat can see
1.No, I can't.2.Can you help3.can't speak4.Can you , or5.can't or6.Can sing, she can't7.What day8.help with9.What can do10.What can see应该是这样啦~
扫描下载二维码英语题求解·给分I can swim.【否定句】
They are pupils【一般疑问句】
she reads english every day.【否定句】
we flew kites yesterday.【一般疑问句】
Does your mom eat apples?【肯定句和否定句】
1 I can't swim 2 Are they pupils 3 She doesn't read English every day.4 Did you fly kits yesterday?5 My mom eats apples.My mom doesn't eat apples.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I can't swim.Are they pupils?She doesn't read English every day.Did you fly kites yesterday?Yes,she did.No,she didn't.祝你进步,有不会的可以再问我哦
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 must 否定回答 的文章

随机推荐