你可能喜欢who can save my
谁能拯救我的生活看语境 可能稍有不同
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
谁可以救我的生活
谁能够挽救我的生命?
这是地道的。。。相信me!
扫描下载二维码change my life英语作文 要英语作文。。谢谢。英语下面还要有中文翻译!_百度知道
change my life英语作文 要英语作文。。谢谢。英语下面还要有中文翻译!
初三作文!
提问者采纳
以前身体很弱.I was weak but I am strong. 我生活的变化
在过去的三年题目应是Changes in My Life 吧?
My life has changed a lot in the last three years,such as running,but now I have many,如跑步,可现在我自己做了;以前我不努力学习,我的生活发生了巨大变化,还进步不少了呢.
Besides.I didn’t study hard but now I do and make great progress。
另外.I didn’t get on well with my classmates but we can get on well at present.I used to have a bad habit of being late for school but now I don’t,swimming and playing ball games;以前我和同学相处不好,我的外表也变了.I used to copy my classmates’ homework,现在是短头发;以前我没什么爱好。以前我留长头发,but now I do it all by myself,现在和睦共处了,现在用功了。过去我常常上学迟到,游泳和打球,现在我的爱好很多;过去经常抄同学的作业,但现在不了.I had long hair but now I have short hair,my appearance has changed too.I had few hobbies in the past
提问者评价
辛苦了。呵呵
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
其他2条回答
题目不难写,关键是你想要什么水平的,高中是四级、8级
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初三英语短文填词训练、_百度知道
初三英语短文填词训练、
最好有解析,(不是选词填空)附录答案。。马上中考啦,谢谢你们求初三英语短文填词训练题。要有首字母的
多来几篇文章啊、一篇怎么够、谢咯、
我有更好的答案
On June 1,2008 I watched a charity show organized by Hong Kong entertainment society.The aim of the show was to r___money for the earthquake victims b____they lost their homes and familiesin the earthquake.
Nearly two hundred famous pop stars took part in the charity show,such as Jackie Chan,Nicholas Tes and Eason Chan.The stars didn't ask for any pay.They did that for f_____!They were a lot of performances,including s______and dancing.The audience were so excited that they clapped their hands from time to time.Of course,the show s_____.
All the people followed the stars'e____.They donated their money to the chairty show. Both the ticket money and ...
can, wonderful , much,
glass , read, down, putTom lived a way from town. One day he went into town to buy something in the shop, and after he bought
1. ________ he wanted, he went into a restaurant and sat
at the table. When he looked round, he saw some old people
_______ eyeglasses on before 4. ______ their books, so after lunch he went to a shop to buy 5. ______, too. He walked along the road, and soon found a 6. ______.The man in the shop made him 7. ________ on a lot of glasses, but each time Tom said, “ No, I can’t read with these. ”The man became 8 . ________ and more puzzled (困惑) ....
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
初三英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 save翻译 的文章

随机推荐