-[ ,Is who directsend this plays in this lonely role 。?? 翻译

我想知道这首歌的名字 this is my lonely this is my不好意思我的积分很少`就没有悬赏了`如果您能给我解决了,真的很谢谢,因为我想知道是什么歌很久了
会不会是《Perfect Moment 》歌手:Martine McCutcheon 专辑:流星花园 歌词:This is my moment This is my perfect moment with you This is what God meant This is my perfect moment with you I wish I could freeze this space in time The way I feel for you inside This is my moment This is my perfect moment with you Tell me you love me when you leave You're more than a shadow,that's what I believe You take me to places I never dreamed I'd see Minute by minute you are the world to me I wish I could frame the look in your eyes The way that for you inside This is my moment This is my perfect moment with you And if tomorrow brings a lonely day Here and now i know I haven't lived in vain I'll cry my tears in the rainand if love never comes again I can always say I've been to paradise skies in your eyes...in your eyes So tell me you love me the moment you leave You're more than a shadow,I've just to believe I wish I could keep you all of my life The way that I feel for you inside This is my moment This is my perfect moment with youThis is my moment This is my perfect momentWith you,with you..
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码一0_指圜灬. | 〣._指扣灬-搜狐博客
一0_指圜灬. | 〣._指扣灬
请稍候,正在下载...
提示:您需要开启Javascript
检测到您使用的浏览器不支持脚本语言(javascript),或该功能已被禁用。
提供了一套非常强大的用户界面,可以让您很方便地制作出属于自己的个性主页。
如果您想体验这些新功能,需要开启浏览器的脚本(javascript)功能,然后。

我要回帖

更多关于 directsend 的文章

随机推荐