推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口08-2007-3108-2109-03
03-2903-1802-1903-31
◇本站云标签
◇热点推荐YOU是什么意思_在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
YOU是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
YOU是什么意思 L
YOU在线翻译 L
YOU什么意思 L
YOU的意思 L
YOU的翻译 L
YOU 双语例句1. Loving you, thinking of you, loving you secretly, eagerly love you, waiting, feeling disappointed, trying hard, losing and feel sad, going apart, and recalling.&&&&l 钟情,相思,暗恋,渴慕,等待,失望,试探,患得患失,痛不欲生,天涯永隔,追忆似水流年……种种这些,都曾因你而经历,也就誓不言悔。2. 2. Love you not because of who you are, but because of who l am when lam with you.&&&&我爱你,不是因为你是一个什么样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起的感觉。3. Shakira说:l love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.&&&&我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎么样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起的感觉。4. 4. I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you l&&&&我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。5. L I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.&&&&我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起的感觉。6. L I love you not because of who you are, because of who I am when I am with you.&&&&我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。7. L Thanksgiving is a time when I tell you that I love you.&&&&感恩节就是我告诉你我爱你的时候。8. L love you not because of who you are, but because of who l am when l an with you.&&&&我爱你,不是因为你是怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时候的感觉。9. L
YOU的翻译9. Mum, it's my first time wrote to you, please pardon me. l just wanna let you konw that l love you forever, no the second woman...&&&&妈妈,这时我第一次写关于你的文章,请原谅我,我只是想让你知道我将永远爱你,没有第二个女人能代替你的地位10. Every morning l eat an apple, for it has much Vitamin C, which can make me feel strong, l like playing baseball with my friends three times a week after school, of course, l love McDonald, too, But l try to eat the food there only once a month, After supper, l always take a walk in our garden with my month for half an hour, Then l do my homework, l sleep about seven hours every night, But l don'n feel tired, Good food and esercise help me to study better, And l'm tall, you konw, l'm 1.76 meters tall now.&&&&每天早上我吃一个苹果,因为它富含维生素C,这可以使我变得强壮。放学后,我喜欢和我的朋友一起打棒球,每星期三次。我也喜欢吃麦当劳,但我只吃过一次。晚饭后,我总是和妈妈在花园散步半小时,然后做作业。我每晚大约睡七个小时。但我不觉得疲劳,好的食物和运动使我学习得更好,而且我很高,你知道,我现在有1.76米高了。11. So l thought of Amah only as someone for my comfort, the way you might think of a fan in the summer or a heater in the winter, a blessing you appreciate and love only when it is no longer there.&&&&&&其实自己事后也很后悔说了那些话,可是又拉不下脸来道歉。到了现在我和他们分隔两地,终于明白他们有多重要。12. L:which city of Argentina you are? l love BOCA junior, do you?&&&&&&你是阿根廷哪里的人,我喜欢博卡,你呢?13. Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with al l they have.&&&&&&爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。14. L
YOU的近义词14. Loving you it's all l wanna do l bless the day l found you l want to stay around you each time we meet love l find complete love l'll be there for you if you should need me and nothing's gonna change my love for you if l had to live my life without you near me the days would all be empty the nights would seem so long one thing you can be sure of--i'll never ask for more than your love so never leave me lonely tell me you love me only!&&&&&&汉语 意思是爱着你;这是我所想做的我感谢上帝,那天让我遇见你我想留在你身边,亲爱的每次我们在一起时我都感觉我们是那样完美你需要我时我都会在你身边,没有什么会改变我地你的爱如果我的生活中没有你,日子过得将会很空虚每夜都显得那样长有一件事,你可以肯定的`除了爱我从来没有要求你什么所以永远不要让我孤单告诉我你只爱我15. L
YOU的翻译15. In love and cooking, you must give 100% effort, but expect l ittle appreciation.&&&&&&无论是烹饪还是爱情,都用百分之百的努力去对待,但不要奢望太多的回报。16. Love is beauti l; you also.&&&&&&爱是美丽的你也是17. 17. I love not because of who you are. but because of who l am when l am with you!&&&&&&不敢说我爱你一万年,但是我会爱你到我生命的最后一秒!18. 18. I, Kittake you Mr. Li, to be my husband, my partner in life and my one true love.&&&&&&我KIT请你L做我的丈夫,我生命中的伴侣和我唯一的爱人。19. Si lo so Amore che io e te Forse stiamo insieme Solo qualche instante Zitti stiamo Ad ascoltare Il cielo Alla finestra Questo mondo che Si sveglia e la notte e Gia cosi lontana Gia lontana Guarda questa terra che Che gira insieme a noi Anche quando e buio Guarda questa terra che Che gira anche per noi A darci un po'di Sole, sole, sole My love che sei l'amore mio Sento la tua voce E ascolto il mare Sembra davvero il tuo respiro L'amore che mi dai Questo amore che Sta li nascosto In mezzo alle sue onde A tutte le sue onde Come una barca che Guarda questa terra che Che gira insieme a noi Anche quando e buio Guarda questa terra che Che gira anche per noi A darci un po'di Sole, sole, sole Sole, sole, sole Guarda questa terra che Che gira insieme a noi A darci un po'di sole Mighty sun Mighty sun Mighty sun Yes i know My love, that you and i Are together briefly For just a few moments In silence As we look out of our windows And listen To the sky And to a world That's awakening And the night is already far away Already, far away Look at this world Spinning with us Even in the dark Look at this world Spinning for us Giving us hope and some Sun, sun sun My love, you are you my love I hear your voice, And i listen to the sea.&&&&&&我知道我爱你也许全部都是独奏部分instantezitti听天空这世界的窗口,夜里睡的CoSi的稼稼手表远这与我们的地球,它也将在这个地球上,而buioguarda,却也让我们对他们来美的小太阳,太阳我的爱孙,六矿我爱你的声音,我觉得大海好像凝神倾听的确给人的爱情,我认为这是爱的手段隐藏在其所有浪浪艇,像手表,这个地球,它给我们还轮流与buioguarda,当地球对我们说,它也轮流为他们提供了一个小太阳,太阳,太阳太阳,太阳,这个地球,太阳看,它给我们提供了一阵阵的小太阳孙威武威武威武太阳太阳不错,我知道我们的爱,这是议联的只是简单的几分钟沉默放眼窗户,听出了我们的天空,并为世界的觉醒,已使夜走了,去看看这个世界,使我们即使在黑暗中纺看看这个世界给我们的希望是我们纺膛太阳太阳太阳我爱你、我爱你,你听到你的声音而听海。20. When you finally get your own happiness, you will understand the previous sadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherish the people you love.&&&&&&l 一个人一生可以爱上很多人,等你获得真正属於你的幸福后,会明白一起的伤痛是种财富,它让你学会更好去把握和珍惜爱人。L
YOU是什么意思,L
YOU在线翻译,L
YOU什么意思,L
YOU的意思,L
YOU的翻译,L
YOU的解释,L
YOU的发音,L
YOU的同义词,L
YOU的反义词,L
YOU的例句,L
YOU的相关词组,L
YOU意思是什么,L