轮机英语听力会话评估,考试时能用电子草稿纸纸吗

轮机英语听力与会话第四版第30课_中华文本库
第1页/共2页
1 do you keep an oil record book?
2 according to your record,you have had no oil spillage for along time.
3 the annual survery was held a month ago.
4 the list of national operational contact is invalid.
5 what were the date and time of the last bilge discharge?
6 you should make an application through your agent.
7 is the garbage disposal book updated?
8 your certificate is not in conformity with the requirements of the convention.
9 will you have the certificate is not in conformity with the requirement of the convention. 10 they all function well.let's move to the next item.
T2-1chief, this is mr.smith.an officer from psc.he came to inspect the certificateon our vessel.
welcome.mr.smith.
who is the mr.smith?
T2-2 i'm under my responsibility to check all possible sources of pullution.can i have a look your oil record book?
ok. here you are.
who is the first speaker most probably?
T2-3 i'm under my responsibility to check all possible sources of pullution.can i have a look your oil record book?
ok. here you are.
what does the first speaker want to check?
T2-4 We are clear that upon arrive at a port a vessel is not allowed to pump out bilge water or oily water from oil tanks or oil contaminated space at will.
will show me your IOPP certificate?
what does the second speaker want to have a look?
T2-5 Every operation concerning oils or oily water should be recorded in the oil record book.
i'll ask the chief engineer to arrange it.
what should be recorded in the oil record book?
T2-6 The annual survey of IOPP certificate was carried out a month ago.
which survey of IOPP certificate was carried out a month ago?
T2-7 Could you do me a favor if you not too busy?
certainly.
what does the first speaker want the second speaker to do?
T2-8 May i have a look at your engine room log book ?
yes.inspector.here you are.
what does the inspector want to do?
T3-1 Please tell me who is responsible for the security of the ship?
i'm the ship security officer.
how do you do.i am the security inspector from the port state.this is my certificate.
how do you do. wecome on board.
will u please show me your security certificate?
yes.of course. this is the certificate.
your certificate is expiring.have
you arranged for the renewal verification?
第1页/共2页
寻找更多 ""急求:轮机英语听力与会话(第三版)光盘破解版 文件或者镜像都可以的。但是,要能使用的。不能用的就免了_百度知道
急求:轮机英语听力与会话(第三版)光盘破解版 文件或者镜像都可以的。但是,要能使用的。不能用的就免了
提问者采纳
建议到新浪爱问哪里下载 很好的MP3版本我就是听这考过的 建议你把阅读题先看一遍 时间 地点 人物 事件是重点 也是考点
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语听力的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁轮机英语听力与会话 -
人民邮电出版社教材
书 名 轮机英语听力与会话(1CD)  丛 书 名 高等职业学校教材  标准书号 ISBN 978-7-115-30433-9  作 者 史杰 江园 主编  责任编辑 刘盛平  开 本 16 开  印 张 12.5  字 数 316 千字  页 数 192 页  装 帧 平装  版 次 第1版第1次  初版时间 2013年2月  本 印 次 2013年2月  首 印 数 -- 册  定 价 34.00 元
轮机英语听力与会话 -
本书是根据《STCW 78/95公约》及马尼拉修正案和《中华人民共和国海船船员适任考试、评估和发证规则》的要求而编写的。全书共分22课,每课侧重介绍远洋船舶轮机人员的一项业务工作,具体内容包括船舶介绍、船体结构、主机、燃油系统、冷却系统、润滑系统、启动系统、船用泵、锅炉及其管理、防污染、甲板机械、舵机、制冷与空调系统、电气设备、消防系统、船舶维修与保养、辅机、自动化、值班、应急、国际公约法规规则和港口过检查。  本书可作为高职高专交通运输类轮机工程等相关专业的教材,也可作为在职船员的参考书。
轮机英语听力与会话 -
Lesson One&&Introduction of Ships 1  Lesson Two&&Ship Construction 7  Lesson Three&&The Main Engine 12  Lesson Four&&Fuel Oil System 17  Lesson Five&&Cooling System 22  Lesson Six&&Lubricating System 27  Lesson Seven&&Starting and Reversing System 32  Lesson Eight&&Pumps 37  Lesson Nine&&Boilers and Their Management 42  Lesson Ten&&Pollution Prevention 47  Lesson Eleven&&Deck Machinery 52  Lesson Twelve Steering Gear 57  Lesson Thirteen&&Refrigerating and Air Conditioning System 62  Lesson Fourteen&&Electrical Equipment 68  Lesson Fifteen&&Fire-fighting at Sea 74  Lesson Sixteen&&Repair and Maintenance 79  Lesson Seventeen&&Functions of&&Auxiliary Machinery 84  Lesson Eighteen&&Automation 90  Lesson Nineteen&&Watchkeeping 95  Lesson Twenty&&Emergency Situations 100  Lesson Twenty-one&&International Marine Conventions 105  Lesson Twenty-two&&PSC Inspection 110  Tapescript 115
为本词条添加和相关影像
互动百科的词条(含所附图片)系由网友上传,如果涉嫌侵权,请与客服联系,我们将按照法律之相关规定及时进行处理。未经许可,禁止商业网站等复制、抓取本站内容;合理使用者,请注明来源于。
登录后使用互动百科的服务,将会得到个性化的提示和帮助,还有机会和专业认证智愿者沟通。
您也可以使用以下网站账号登录:
此词条还可添加&
编辑次数:1次
参与编辑人数:1位
最近更新时间: 08:15:32
贡献光荣榜
扫描二维码用手机浏览词条
保存二维码可印刷到宣传品
扫描二维码用手机浏览词条
保存二维码可印刷到宣传品热门搜索:
当前位置:
航海英语听力与会话评估同步辅导(附光盘)
所属类别:
所属品牌:
产品简述:本书是为方便全国海船船员英语评估学习指南《航海英语听力与会话》(第三版)的教学和船员自学而编写的同步辅导教材。本书共分上下两篇:上篇为听力部分的翻译及注&&
产品简述: 本书是为方便全国海船船员英语评估学习指南《航海英语听力与会话》(第三版)的教学和船员自学而编写的同步辅导教材。本书共分上下两篇:上篇为听力部分的翻译及注释,下篇为会话部分的参考答案。为方便广大学员学习,本书配有朗读题、口述题和问答题的录音光盘。 SMARTER图书频道提供大量最新图书,文学作品信息,您在了解的航海英语听力与会话评估同步辅导(附光盘)是原版/外语图书行业的知名品牌,聪明点为您精心挑选了此款航海英语听力与会话评估同步辅导(附光盘)的相关销售商家信息,您可以在本页面轻松获得关于航海英语听力与会话评估同...&&
推荐商家:
配送方式:中国邮政平邮、中国邮政挂号信件、中国邮政特快专递(EMS)、快递公司、送货上门
最低价格:
共计:4 家
航海英语听力与会话评估同步辅导(附光...
本网站为购物搜索引擎,只提供各网站商品及服务信息链接,以商家实际信息为准!
沪ICP证B2-号&沪ICP备号跪求轮机英语听力与会话<第三版>光盘破解版和MP3以及航海英语听力与会话评估MP3版请发给我 非常谢谢_百度知道
跪求轮机英语听力与会话<第三版>光盘破解版和MP3以及航海英语听力与会话评估MP3版请发给我 非常谢谢
提问者采纳
我有全套三管轮及三副大证电子题库和轮机及航海英语盘点,轮机英语听力与会话,可单章练习,模拟考旦常测端爻得诧全超户试等。
留下你的邮箱!
提问者评价