哪位达人帮忙团写个英语口语的演讲稿吧,要求150~180词。。

求初一英语口语演讲稿,要求200字左右,单词要求是初一学过的要译文内容不限
寂寞流星群291
My Favorite FestivalMy favorite festival is New Year’s Day.I don’t have to go to school.I usually spend two hours on my homework and then enjoy myself.On New Year’s Day morning,I can get"lucky money"from my grandparents.my mother goes to buy new clothes for me.She likes shopping best.My father dosen’t have to go to work.I stay at home to play computer games with him.The games are interesting and we get quite happy with friends on line.And in the afternoon,we watch TV of CCTV,then we eat dumplings with my grandparents.What a funny day it is!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
我还没上初一呢
Ladies and gentleman,now stand here is a boy whose name is ____ .
Now I'd like to share something with you about'grow up'.As a child,I always hoped that I could
grow up,so that I could have wha...
什么类型的演讲稿?
Ladies and gentlemen:
Today,every one
扫描下载二维码举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
试题“阅读下面李明的竞选演讲稿,然后按要求写一篇150词左右的英语...”,相似的试题还有:
阅读下面李明的竞选演讲稿,然后按要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。Dear fellow students:I am Li Ming from Class Two, Senior Three. Today I am
very glad to stand here and run for the post of chairman of the Students’ Union
of our school. I think I am a very active person and always ready to help those
who need help. Furthermore, I have the experience to have been the monitor of
our class for 3 years and keen on the service for you, so I am sure I am
qualified for it.If I am lucky enough to win the election, the first
thing I will do is to enrich our students’ after-class activities. Owing to the
efforts of our school, now more and more students have got involved in various
after-class activities. I think they have benefited us a lot, because after a
whole day’s heavy work, it is great to have a relaxation from the activities,
which will not only improve our social ability but also make us healthier.
However, not all of us have realized that yet.Also I will do something to improve our study
activities. So please give me a chance and vote for me. Believe in me. I am
your best choice!That’s all, thank you![写作内容]1.以约30个词概括以上演讲的主要内容。2.以约120个词发表你的看法,内容包括:(1)你是否赞成李明当选学生会主席并说明理由;(2)你是否赞成他提出的加强课外活动的建议,为什么?(3)谈谈你最喜欢的课外活动及其对你的影响。[写作要求]1.作文中可以使用亲身经历或虚构的故事,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子。2.作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。[评分标准]概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,语篇连贯。
第二节:读写任务(共1小题,满分25分)阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。Dear editor,
Students of today are
reading more than ever before. Indeed, the importance of reading cannever be too much stressed.First of all, reading, especially
out-of-class reading, enriches our mind and broadens our horizon. People say
that books are the crystal of human wisdom. Through reading, we learn what
cannot be learnt in our classrooms. Besides, reading is also a way of
relaxation. It is so refreshing to read a story before going to bed, or after a
day of study.There’re many famous sayings about reading,
like “Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body.” Then, how can we
develop the habit of reading? In the first place, I believe we need to begin
from an early age, then stick to it and never give up. Secondly, we should read
as many as books, written by different people.Best wishes.Yours sincerely,Jiang Ping[写作内容]1. 约30个词概括短文的要点;2. 然后以约120个词就“读书的重要性”写一篇文章,并包括以下要点:1). 为什么读书如此重要?2). 你目前的读书状况如何?3). 你今后打算如何读书?
第二节:读写任务阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。Dear&editor,Students&of&today&are&reading&more&than&ever&before.&Indeed,&the&importance&of&reading&can&never&be&too&much&stressed.First&of&all,&reading,&especially&out-of-class&reading,&enriches&our&mind&and&broadens&our&horizon.&People&say&that&books&are&the&crystal&of&human&wisdom.&Through&reading,&we&learn&what&cannot&be&learnt&in&our&classrooms.&Besides,&reading&is&also&a&way&of&relaxation.&It&is&so&refreshing&to&read&a&story&before&going&to&bed,&or&after&a&day&of&study.There’re&many&famous&sayings&about&reading,&like&“Reading&is&to&the&mind&what&exercise&is&to&the&body.”&Then,&how&can&we&develop&the&habit&of&reading?&In&the&first&place,&I&believe&we&need&to&begin&from&an&early&age,&then&stick&to&it&and&never&give&up.&Secondly,&we&should&read&as&many&as&books,&written&by&different&people.Best&wishes.&Yours&sincerely,Jiang&Ping[写作内容]1.&约30个词概括短文的要点;2.&然后以约120个词就“读书的重要性”写一篇文章,并包括以下要点:1).&为什么读书如此重要?2).&你目前的读书状况如何?3).&你今后打算如何读书?第二节:书面表达(满分25分近日,你要就“珍爱生命,拒闯红灯”这一主题在班会上发言。请你根据以下内容用英语写一篇词数120~150的发言稿,并谈谈你的观点。要点如下: 1.行人闯红灯:妨碍交通,影响车辆的正常行驶;容易引发事故,危及他人和自身的生命安全;会产生负面影响,不利于良好社会风气的形成。? 2.对行人闯红灯的处罚措施:批评教育,让其意识到闯红灯的危害性;当场给予警告并罚款。?_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hello,everyone.It’s nice to discuss the problem of passengers running red lights. As we can see, some passengers don’t obey traffic rules and run red lights frequently. This blocks traffic and affects the normal driving of cars.Besides, this kind of behavior can easily cause accidents, endangering the safety of themselves and others. In a word, running red lights is not good social behavior.?To deal with the situation, our government has taken some measures. When caught running red lights, the passengers are criticized, which makes them aware of the dangers of doing this. Some will be warned and pay an on-the-spot fine for this. For the sake of all, not only should we obey the traffic rules, but also remind others of the importance of doing that.? Thank you!
阅读说明文,完成下列各题。(7分)北京时间3月6日消息,据国外媒体报道,科学家从骆驼鼻孔中得到灵感,计划完成一项貌似不可完成的任务----在沙漠里种植一片人造森林。这个计划建在卡塔尔的巨型露天温室耗资330万英镑,将把一个生机勃勃的植物生态系统带到这个地球上最不适合居住的地方。这一切都得益于这种驼背哺乳动物的鼻子。  科学家将借助自然力量实现“撒哈拉森林计划”。按照该计划,用于浇灌树木、蔬菜和水藻的水源主要有两种,一是地表水,二是用泵从沙地以下200米处抽上来的冷水将水冷凝。撒哈拉森林计划中灌溉系统的运作原理和骆驼鼻孔的作用一样。骆驼呼出湿气,鼻子马上将它们吸回,冷凝成水,这样骆驼就能在炎热的荒漠中活下来。晚上,这种哺乳动物还能用鼻孔从温暖潮湿的空气中吸入水分,从而保证体内进行正常的水合作用。  从骆驼鼻孔得到启发的设计师们表示,他们将把这一理论用在这个10000平方米的沙漠计划的取水方案上,目前已成功进行了相关试验。他们还将利用太阳能把水输送到这个巨大玻璃结构建筑物的任何地方。  炎热的沙漠空气会蒸发夜间形成的地表水,但巧妙地放置树篱可以将它们在逃入空中之前冷却下来,从而使这个温室保持一个适合植物生长的理想温度。树篱制造的较冷的湿气在这个温室周围流动,然后进入含有从沙地深处抽上来的冷水的冷管中,再次被冷凝。这将为温室里的所有植物源源不断地提供生长所需要的潮湿空气。  撒哈拉森林计划的挪威籍首席执行官乔金-豪格表示:“卡塔尔的这个试点项目将证明用技术系统减少废水的好处。我们要传达的信息是,那可能有助于设计有利于环境、社会发展和长期的可持续性经济发展的解决方案。”  撒哈拉森林计划的迈克尔-波林还是康沃尔“伊甸园计划”的主要建筑师之一,他对《新科学家》杂志说:“充分利用表面海水间的温差,确保该计划是环保的,不会对环境造成危害。”  按照目前的计划建设的这个温室最快会在今年7月投入运营,11月在多哈举行第十八次缔约方气候变化大会期间,游客将有机会亲临现场,参观这个人造的巨型沙漠绿洲。小题1:结合文章上下文内容说说画横线句子不可去掉的理由(3分) 答:
小题2:阅读下面的材料,并结合本文内容分析,两项发明体现了哪些共同理念?(4分)【材料】纳米比亚沙漠甲壳虫生活在每年只有半英尺降水量的地区,为了解渴他们从空中汲取相当于自身重量12%的水。NBD Nano创始人之一Deckard Sorensen受到这种沙漠甲壳虫的启发研制出了一种可以从空气中吸取到水分的自我填充水瓶,他希望可以在2014年将其在市场上推广。Sorensen坚持说这项技术不需要消耗很多能源;他说公司已经对外展示出了只需一些太阳能电池和一个可充电式电池就足以满足能源方面的需求。这表明这项设备很可能可以附设在交通工具,建筑,甚或一个跑步者身上,而仍然可以汲取到自身所发需的全部能源来使空气穿过有特殊涂层的设备表面。答:
阅读《丁香赋》,完成小题。(12分)①每当冰雪消融,一股细细的清香立刻浮满北国冰城,是丁香选择了哈尔滨,还是哈尔滨选择了丁香?问花花不语,天地间都在感叹着花与城的奇缘。②忽如一夜春风来,千树万树丁香开。当春风尚未完全驱走哈尔滨的冰寒,丁香就像春天的使者,绽满枝头,如霞如烟,哈尔滨的春天实在是太短暂了。丁香就像春天里的一个梦,与哈尔滨的春天交相辉映,有了丁香花,哈尔滨的春天就变得芳香四溢,美轮美奂。③丁香的花小如丁,数不清的小花汇到一起,一簇簇的,紫中带白,白中映粉,远远望去,花如云,花如海,花如霞。这情景给寒冬里走过来的人以张力,创造的热情,想像的驰骋。④丁香,花香袭人,在花草中,它的香气最为浓郁了,倘若你漫步街头,往往是还没有看见花,香气已先冲入鼻中,一代代的哈尔滨人就是在这沁人心脾的芬芳中梦想自己的未来。⑤丁香在我国有一千多年的栽培历史,它给中国的文化平添了无限秀色。⑥历代的文人墨客,又为丁香留下了许多名篇:“五月丁香开满城,芬芳流荡紫云藤。”李商隐则用“芭蕉不展丁香洁,同向春风各自开”的诗句,描述情人的思恋之心。⑦哈尔滨人把丁香作为自己的市花,丁香是他们情感的寄托,审美的移情,更是对生命价值的一种追求。⑧丁香花的生命力很顽强,能绽放在北纬45度线上,深得哈尔滨人的宠爱。⑨这里的丁香外表柔媚,但它的根紧紧地抓住土地,纤细的枝干,劲健地支撑着一簇硕大的花冠,抵御着北方的风寒和干旱。⑩初春,丁香浓香馥郁花飞全城;深秋,浓绿的叶子也久久不肯落下;就是到了严冬,它那无叶的枝条也在孕育着一个春天的花潮。11哈尔滨人对丁香的深情,在于丁香的品格凝聚了哈尔滨人独特的精神风貌,她聚小而成大气,抗艰难而争上游,坚韧、顽强,生机勃勃。12丁香是哈尔滨人的挚爱,哈尔滨是丁香永久的家。小题1:请给下面词语中划线的字注音:(2分)一簇簇的(
)小题2:认真阅读全文,然后从三个大的方面归纳:哈尔滨人为什么喜欢丁香花。(3分)(1)(从①至④段中归纳):
(2)(从⑤至⑥段中归纳):
(3)(从⑦至12段中归纳):
小题3:丁香花在文中有怎样的象征意义(用原文回答)?(2分)_________________________________________________________________小题4:如果把标题“丁香赋”改为“哈尔滨人的颂歌”好不好?为什么?(3分)_________________________________________________________________小题5:请仿照下面的句子,选择你熟悉的事物,运用象征手法写一句话。(2分)示例:蜡烛——站得最不端正的,必然泪多命苦。仿句:____________________________________________________
请认真阅读下面文章,完成小题。和母亲的最后约定 (16分)①这是一个真实的故事。②一生操劳的母亲,从没有走出过塔河这个偏远的村庄,在行至人生的终点时,她渐渐燃起一个愿望,那就是出去看看外面的世界。在儿子王一民展开的地图上,母亲用瘦弱的手指画了一条斜线,从塔河到拉萨。王一民不明白母亲为何选择这样遥远的地方,但母亲迫切而强烈的心愿、充满渴望的目光,激励着王一民出发了。③从中国最北端的黑龙江塔河,74岁的儿子用一辆破旧的三轮车,载着99岁的老母亲,吱呀上路,用了两年半的时间,走到了中国最南端的海南岛。考虑到母亲身体不支,王一民打算返回家乡,以使母亲“落叶归根”。④两年多里,寒冬酷暑,冰雪暴雨,还有母亲“老小孩儿”似的抱怨和挑剔,种种路况和心绪,王一民都挺了过来,而且他为自己能和母亲在一起走这么多路感到无比荣幸。⑤一路上,王一民的行动也引来记者的访问、电视台的镜头、陌生人的好奇,面对这些始料不及的关注,王一民也会觉得慌张、惊恐。但他收获更多的,是无数好心人的及时收留和援助。“世上的人把母亲和我的旅行称为‘世界上最美好的同行’,也有人称之为‘夕阳中的微笑’。”当王一民带着母亲返回家乡时,受到了家乡人的高度赞扬。⑥回家后,母亲以102岁的高龄离开人世,遗言是:希望骨灰能撒到西藏去。为了实现母亲的遗愿,伤心平复后的王一民,以83岁的年龄,又用了7个多月的时间,三轮车换成有发动机的“大车”,终于将母亲的骨灰撒在了西藏的土地上。有人说,如果把这些往返路程都加在一起,大约有10万里。⑦“人们把我抬到高高的位置上,似乎是为了证明自己不能尽孝是理所当然的。”但反复测量走过的路,回想路上的种种,王一民也觉得,“我们的旅行几乎是个奇迹”。⑧王一民说,我之所以能忍受所有的痛苦,是因为我必须遵守与母亲的约定,这是我能献给母亲的最后的爱心。⑨他的事迹越过国境,传到了韩国。韩国作家俞贤民先生在中国考察期间,经过百般周折,最后见到了王一民,二人相谈甚欢,于是有了一本真实的书:《我要陪你去西藏--和母亲的最后约定》。 (选自《读者》2010年第18期 )小题1:细读第⑤段,你认为王一民母子的这次旅行,称为“世界上最美好的同行”好还是“夕阳中的微笑”更好,请写出你的理由。(3分)小题2:下列句中划线的文字很有表现力,请结合文章加以品析。(6分)(1)从中国最北端的黑龙江塔河,74岁的儿子用一辆破旧的三轮车,载着99岁的老母亲,吱呀上路,用了两年半的时间,走到了中国最南端的海南岛。(3分)(2)伤心平复后的王一民,以83岁的年龄,又用了7个多月的时间,三轮车换成有发动机的“大车”,终于将母亲的骨灰撒在了西藏的土地上。(3分)小题3:联系实际谈谈你对第⑧段画线句子的理解。(4分)小题4:有人认为第⑨段有画蛇添足之嫌,可以删去,你的意见呢,请写出你的看法。
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司> 问题详情
阅读下面李明的竞选演讲稿,然后按要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。Dear fellow students:I am Li Ming from
悬赏:0&答案豆
提问人:匿名网友
发布时间:
阅读下面李明的竞选演讲稿,然后按要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。Dear fellow students:I am Li Ming from Class Two, Senior Three. Today I am very glad to stand here and run for the post of chairman of the Students’ Union of our school. I think I am a very active person and always ready to help those who need help. Furthermore, I have the experience to have been the monitor of our class for 3 years and keen on the service for you, so I am sure I am qualified for it.If I am lucky enough to win the election, the first thing I will do is to enrich our students’ after-class activities. Owing to the efforts of our school, now more and more students have got involved in various after-class activities. I think they have benefited us a lot, because after a whole day’s heavy work, it is great to have a relaxation from the activities, which will not only improve our social ability but also make us healthier. However, not all of us have realized that yet.Also I will do something to improve our study activities. So please give me a chance and vote for me. Believe in me. I am your best choice!That’s all, thank you![写作内容]1.以约30个词概括以上演讲的主要内容。2.以约120个词发表你的看法,内容包括:(1你是否赞成李明当选学生会主席并说明理由;(2你是否赞成他提出的加强课外活动的建议,为什么?(3谈谈你最喜欢的课外活动及其对你的影响。[写作要求]1.作文中可以使用亲身经历或虚构的故事,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子。2.作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。[评分标准]概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,语篇连贯。
网友回答(共0条)
我有更好的答案
请先输入下方的验证码查看最佳答案
图形验证:
验证码提交中……急急急!!!求发送英语口语演讲稿,两分钟大概150个单词,简单点的发送至 写的好的加分~~主题 do you think love need testing? give you reasons.
血刺ぃ孤傲捘鍈
do u think love needs testing? well,
if i am asked this ridiculous question, the most likely answer i will give is just a mocking smile and i will probably ask a question in reply--- what do u think love is?as far as im concerned, love is just
to trust and to cherish the trust
given. i firmly believe that is where love roots. lets suppose that a woman is suspicious all the time about her husband's love to her and tries all her damnest to find out the "truth" behind her husband's can't-be-more-normal behavior. then, do u think their relationship could last long? do u think their love is pretty steady ,or at some rate, do u still think the relationship between them are still called love? lets consider the other aspect of this question,what is a test? why do we give test? a test is just a question or something given out to confirm whether the answer is like what we expect or not when we are not sure of or doubt something. therefore,just opposite is to give love a test to the true love.last but not the least,love should be pure and is too holy to be tested. never try to test your love when u r deep in it ,otherwise, it may end up with bitter sorrow. thus,just learn to trust and then i bet u will find the real happiness brough by the true love. hope everyone can find the true love. thank you. 纯原创手打~望采纳~~~kris
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 达人帮忙团 的文章

随机推荐