who you are 歌词is you?

No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won‘t make you cry.中文翻译是什么意思?_百度知道
No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won‘t make you cry.中文翻译是什么意思?
我有更好的答案
没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。
下面是原文:
I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is ,won't make you cry.
The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them
knowing you can't have them.
Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁C解析:①打电话时常用:Hello. This is Tom here. May I speak to Bob, please?/I'd like to speak to Bob./Is that Bob?/Is Bob in?等等。②接电话时常用:Yes, speaking./Who is calling?/Yes, this is Bob./Hold on. He(She)isn't here right now. Can I take a message for you?等等。③要对方等待时常用:A moment, please./Don't hang up, please./Hang on(a moment), please./Would you wait a minute, please?/Hold he line. I'll see if he's in.等等。④对方要找的人不在时常用:sorry, but he's out./Sorry, but he won't be back till afternoon.⑤通知某人接电话时常用:A phone call for you, Bob./Your mother's on the phone. /Somebody's asking for you on the telephone./Someone watns you on the phone./You're wanted on the phone.
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:桂壮红皮书活题巧解巧练 中考英语
当你打电话,询问对方是谁时,你应该说:
A.Who are you?
B.Whose friend are you?
C.Who is that?
D.Who is this?
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!It is you who are next 为什么第一个要用is 而不是are
黄昏的狂kgMW
这个一个强调句型it is/was,..that/who.其中第一个空为被强调部分,如果强调人,不管是you.I/they都是用is/was如 it is i who am your father.it is they who are good students.与i 和they 对应的分别是后面的am和are,而不是前面的is/was即it is/was,..that/who.这个句型是不会变的
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
is 前面的主语是it
因为第一个be动词的主语是it
后面是you 啊
you是宾语,be动词是由主语决定的
扫描下载二维码Who is you?
你是谁?这句翻译就是上面所写的喔新年快乐哈亲 \(≧▽≦)/~啦啦啦
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖