求专业翻译帮忙翻译下。

求英语专业人士帮忙翻译_百度知道
求英语专业人士帮忙翻译
PNSE-Perceived CompetenceI feel that I am able to complete exercises that are personally challenging.I feel confident I can do even the most challenging exercises.I feel confident in my ability to perform exercises that personally challenge me.I feel capable of completing exercises that are challenging to me.I feel like I am capable of doing even the most challenging exercises.I feel good about the way I am able to complete challenging exercises.PNSE-Perceived AutonomyI feel free to exercise in my own way.I feel free to make my own exercise program decisions.I feel like I am in charge of my exercise program decisions.I feel like I have a say in choosing the exercises that I do.I feel free to choose which exercises I participate in.I feel like I am the one who decides what exercises I do.PNSE-Perceived RelatednessI feel attached to my exercise companions because they accept me for who I am.I feel like I share a common bond with people who are important to me when we exercise together.I feel a sense of camaraderie with my exercise companions because we exercise for the same reasons.I feel close to my exercise companions who appreciate how difficult exercise can be.I feel connected to the people who I interact with while we exercise together.I feel like I get along well with other people who I interact with while we exercise together.
请不要翻译器翻译的
提问者采纳
PNSE-Perceived Competence PNSE = Psychological Need Satisfaction in Exercise 心理上对体操(运动)满足的须要-- (的)警觉能力
(楼上每位都未有尽力翻译出来)I feel that I am able to complete exercises that are personally challenging.我感觉到有能力可以完成对个人有挑战性的运动I feel confident I can do even the most challenging exercises.我觉得很有信心能够做到更具挑战性的运动I feel confident in my ability to perform exercises that personally challenge me.我感觉对的自己的能力有信心可以做对我个人有挑战性的运动I feel capable of completing exercises that are challenging to me.我感觉有本领能够完成对我具有挑战性的运动I feel like I am capable of doing even the most challenging exercises.我似有感觉有本领做到最具挑战性的运动I feel good about the way I am able to complete challenging exercises.我对能够完成挑战性的运动而感快慰PNSE-Perceived Autonomy心理上对体操满足的须要---警觉的自主性I feel free to exercise in my own way.我对可以任意运动感觉到自由I feel free to make my own exercise program decisions.我可以任意决定运动的程序I feel like I am in charge of my exercise program decisions.我感觉到拥有对自己运动程序的决定权力I feel like I have a say in choosing the exercises that I do.我似感到对选择运动有发言权I feel free to choose which exercises I participate in.我似感觉到可以任意选择自己想参与的运动I feel like I am the one who decides what exercises I do.我感觉到我是决定要做甚麼运动的人PNSE-Perceived Relatedness心理上对体操满足的须要----警觉的附属感I feel attached to my exercise companions because they accept me for who I am.我感到与运动同伴有附属感,因为他们能够接受像我这样的一个人I feel like I share a common bond with people who are important to me when we exercise together.我感觉到当一起运动时能分享对我是说是重要的人共同的友谊I feel a sense of camaraderie with my exercise companions because we exercise for the same reasons.我与运动同伴有同志友谊的感觉,因为我们是以同样的理由而运动I feel close to my exercise companions who appreciate how difficult exercise can be.我感到与运动同伴很亲近,他们亦都能体会到运动的艰苦I feel connected to the people who I interact with while we exercise together.当一起运动时,我感到与我交流的人有相连感I feel like I get along well with other people who I interact with while we exercise together.当一起运动时,我感到能够与我交流的人很易相处。上口即知,这是绝对是如假包换的人手翻译,而且还中英对照,希望对你会有帮助,并望采纳,谢谢。
提问者评价
谢谢,希望下次请您再帮忙!!
其他类似问题
感知能力:我觉得我能够完成具有个人挑战性的锻炼我觉得我甚至能做好最具挑战的锻炼我觉得我能完成自我挑战性的锻炼我觉得有能力完成对我有挑战的锻炼我甚至觉得我能够完成最具挑战的锻炼我觉得我完成这些挑战性的锻炼感知自我:我觉得我能以自己的方式进行锻炼我觉得我能自由的决定自身锻炼计划我想要对自己的锻炼计划负责我想要对自己所选的事有发言权我觉得我可以自由的选择要参与的锻炼我想要成为能够自我决定的人感知关系:我依赖一起锻炼的伙伴,他们能接纳我是由于我个人我想要和我重要的人在锻炼的同时一起分享一些共识我能感觉到我们之间的友情,因为我们有着同样的目标我与伙伴们很亲近因为他们能体会到锻炼有多艰难在一起锻炼时,我能感觉到我们之间的联系我想要和其他与我互动,一起锻炼的人建立友好的关系
按默认排序
其他3条回答
认知能力 我感觉自己能够完成具有个人挑战性的运动我有信心自己甚至能完成那些最具挑战性的运动我相信自己完成对本身而言具有挑战性的运动的能力我有能力完成对我而言具有挑战性的运动我想要有能力完成那些即使是最具挑战性的运动我对自己完成具有挑战性运动的方式感觉良好自主性我能够用自己的方式训练我能够在锻炼项目上自己做决定我想要在选择自己要做的运动时有发言权我可以选择自己想要参与的每个训练我想要成为那个决定自己参与何种训练的人相关度我喜欢与自己一同练习的伙伴,因为他们接受原原本本的我我喜欢在练习时与对我而言重要的人共同切磋我感受到与训练同伴间的友情,因为我们都为相同的原因而训练我感觉自己与训练同伴间的距离很近,因为他们能理解训练难度是多么大我感觉在训练时自己与每个合作的人都是相联系的我喜欢在训练时能够与共同合作的人相处融洽个人能力有限,希望能对你有所帮助
可以感知的个人成就我觉得自己可以完成对于我各人来说充满挑战性的运动。我感觉自己甚至可以完成最具有挑战性的运动。我感觉自己有能力完成那些对我来说具有各人挑战性的运动。我觉得自己有能力完成那些对于充满挑战性的运动。我觉得自己有能力挑战那些最具有挑战性的运动。我感觉自己可以很好地完成那些充满挑战性的运动。可以感知的各人能胜任的事情我感觉自己可以以自己的方式完成运动。我觉得自己可以自由地决定自己的运动计划。我觉得自己喜欢掌握自己的运动计划。我觉得自己对自己所选择的运动有话语权。我觉得自己可以自由地选择自己想参加的运动。我觉得自己喜欢决定自己要参加的运动。可以感知的相关事宜我觉得喜欢自己的运动伙伴,因为他们会接受我作为他们的伙伴-仅仅因为我就是我!我觉得自己喜欢分享一些重要的想法,尤其是那些一起在一块锻炼的运动伙伴!我觉得自己和运动伙伴之间有一种强烈的友爱之情,因为我们是出于同样的目的而进行锻炼1我对于那些有勇气挑战高难度的运动伙伴,有着一份深深的钦佩之情!当同运动伙伴一起锻炼时,我们之间的联系很微妙1我觉得自己喜欢和那些和自己一起锻炼的人,并且能跟他们结下深厚的友谊!各人意见,仅供参考!
表示关注。刘明,此贴必火。我靠,定语从句,宾语从句,介词定语,不定式定语,连词状语。用的是炉火纯青。我茫茫然问一句:什么是语法。词语间相互衔接是以语意为基准,还是以语法为跟本。
英语专业的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁关于服装方面的专业名词,有谁可以帮我翻译下啊?
关于服装方面的专业名词,有谁可以帮我翻译下啊?
我要的是服装方面的专业名词意思,希望知道的帮忙翻译下:rib stitch
imitation sleeve
contrast color
最好就去百度去问问..
view all :浏览所有
Dresses 裙子
Jackets and Waistcoats 夹克和男士背心
Bottoms 下身衣服
Swimwear 泳装
New In 新品
Dresses 裙子
Jackets and Coats 夹克和外套
Skirts and Trousers 短裙和裤子
Accessories 搭配
Lingerie and Nightwear 内衣和睡衣
Dresses 裙子
Dresses - Going Out 流行
Dresses – Day 日装
T Shirts T恤
Vests 女士背心
Day Tops 日装上衣
Hoodies and Cardigans 开襟羊毛衫
Going Out 流行
Shirts and Blouses 衬衣和女上衣
Basic Strapless 无吊带
Basic Vests 普通女背心
Basic Short Sleeve 短袖
Basic Long Sleeve 长袖
High Heels 高跟鞋
Low and Mid Heels 低跟中跟鞋
Casual Flat Shoes 休闲平底鞋
Smart Flat Shoes 时尚平底鞋
Wedges 坡跟鞋
Sandals 便鞋
Branded Shoes 名牌鞋
Boots 靴子
Slippers 拖鞋
Shoe Accessories 鞋配饰
Knitwear 毛织类
Cardigans 开身毛衣
Jumpers 无袖套衫
Waistcoats 男士马甲
Jackets and Coats 夹克和外套
Jeans 牛仔裤
Straight Leg 直脚裤
Skinny 铅笔裤
Bootcut 靴裤
Wide Leg 阔脚牛仔裤
Playsuits (妇女、儿童穿的)运动衫或运动裤
Trousers and Shorts 长裤和短裤
Smart Trousers 时尚长裤
Casual Trousers 休闲长裤
Shorts 短裤
Cropped Trousers 七分裤
Leggings 连体裤
Skirts 裙子
Skirts - Mini Skirts 迷你裙
Skirts - Midi & Maxi 中、长裙
The Boutique 精品
Unique 唯一品
Boutique 精品
Emma Cook (Emma Cook品牌)
Finsk (品牌名称)
Maria Arellano (品牌名称)
Paco Gil (品牌名称)
Brands at Topshop 一流品牌
Will Broome (品牌名称)
Alice McCall (品牌名称)
Crafty Couture (品牌名称)
Once Upon a Time (品牌名称)
SWEET 'N' SOUR (品牌名称)
Realitees (品牌名称)
Laura Lees (品牌名称)
Mighty Fine (品牌名称)
D.I.P (品牌名称)
Accessories 搭配
Leather Bags 皮包
Non-Leather Bags 非皮包
Shopper Bags 购物包
Sunglasses 太阳镜
Ray-Bans (眼镜品牌)
Corsages 襟花
Bag Charms 吊饰挂袋链
Purses 钱包
Scarves 丝巾领巾
Belts 腰带
Umbrellas 伞
Jewellery 珠宝
Necklaces 项链
Bracelets 手镯
Earrings 耳环耳饰
Rings 戒指
Hair Accessories 头饰
Swimwear 泳装
Bikinis 比基尼
Cover Ups 胸挡
Separates 分体式泳衣
Swimsuits 游泳衣
Lingerie and Nightwear 内衣和睡衣
Designers 清纯型
Thongs and Minis 皮带和迷你型
Shorties and Girl Boxers 短裤型和(拳击)短裤
Fashion Sets 时尚型
Basic Sets 普通款
Something Special 特别品
Nightwear 睡衣
Slippers 拖鞋
Hosiery 针织类
Socks 袜子
Tights 紧身衣
Petite 娇小型
Trousers 裤子
Skirts and Dresses 短裙和长裙
Tall 高佻型
Jackets 夹克
Trousers 裤子
Skirts and Dresses 短裙和长裙
Maternity 孕妇装
Jackets 夹克
Trousers 裤子
Skirts and Dresses 短裙和长裙
Extras 其他
Mini - Baby Clothes 婴儿装
Fairtrade 平价品
Last Chance to Buy 即将售光(清仓)
Accessories 搭配
Lingerie 贴身内衣
Tall 高佻型
Petite 娇小型
Maternity 孕妇装
Clothing 服装
Accessories 搭配
Maternity 孕妇装
Cover Ups和girl boxer拿不准,将就吧
相关知识等待您来回答
品牌服饰领域专家专业英语高手帮忙翻译下,急求_百度知道
专业英语高手帮忙翻译下,急求
帮忙翻译:高职,国际航运业务管理,国际贸易实务与法规,多式联运实务与法规,专业英语口语,远洋运输实务,水运货物学,洋山深水港
洋山深水港就是上海在建的那个深水港
提问者采纳
Higher international shipping business management, international trade law and practice, practice and multimodal transport laws and regulations, professional spoken English, ocean shipping practices, water transportation of goods, the Yangshan deep-water port。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
高职eminence, 国际航运业务管理international shipping service management , 国际贸易实务与法规,Practice and Regulation of International Trade 多式联运实务与法规,Practice and Regulation of combined transport 专业英语口语,Specialized spoken English 远洋运输实务,Practice of ocean transportation 水运货物学,waterborne goods 洋山深水港???不懂补充:Yangshan deepwater port
高手帮忙的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语专业高手帮忙翻译下一段文字_百度知道
求英语专业高手帮忙翻译下一段文字
B2C电子商务得到快速的发展,该模式下的消费者行为也出现了新的变化。B2C企业要想在竞争中求发展,就必须根据消费者行为的新变化推出新的营销方式。本文首先介绍了B2C电子商务模式的概况,分析了该模式下消费者的心理与行为特点,进一步分析了影响消费者行为的一些因素,主要从技术因素、网络语言、产品因素、服务质量四个方面进行的分析;最后指出B2C企业在进行网络营销时应采取的对策。企业如果能够采用让网络消费者满意的方式提供合适的产品或服务,那么网络市场需求才能从潜在转化为现实。对消费者网络购物行为的研究是目前国内外的一个研究重点。研究消费者网络购物行为,有利于企业更好地做出营销对策,促进B2C电子商务业务的发展。
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
B2C rapid development of e-commerce, consumer behavior of this mode are also the emergence of new changes. B2C enterprises to seek development in the competition, we must introduce new marketing mode according to the new changes in consumer behavior. This paper first introduces the general situation of B2C e-commerce model, analyzes the psychology and behavior of the model of consumer characteristics, further analyses some factors affecting consumer behavior analysis, mainly from the four aspects of technical factors, the network language, product factor, finally points out the countermeasures should be taken in B2C enterprise network marketing when the. If the enterprise can adopt to let the network consumer satisfaction with the way to provide the right products or services, then the network market demand from potential into reality. Research on consumer behavior of online shopping is a focus of research at home and abroad. The shopping behavior of consumers network, marketing strategy can help enterprises make better, promote the development of B2C e-commerce business.
Business to customer of the rapid development of e-commerce, consumer behavior of this kind of mode has emerged new changes. Business to customer business to seek development in the competition, must according to the new changes in consumer behavior, the introduction of new marketing mode. This paper first introduces the general situation of the passenger business e-commerce model, analyzes the psychological and behavioral characteristics of consumer model, further analyzes some factors affecting consumer behavior, mainly from four aspects, the technical factors of network language, product factor, finally put forward the countermeasure of business enterprise network marketing when the guest. If the enterprise can take to provide the right products or services, customer satisfaction, so the potential market demand into real network. In the study of consumer behavior of online shopping is the focus of research at home and abroad. The network shopping behavior of consumers, can help enterprises make better marketing strategy, promoting e-commerce developers to the guest.
B2C e-commerce to get fast development, the mode of consumer behavior also appear the new changes. B2C companies to seek development in the competition, must according to the new changes of consumer behavior to launch a new marketing mode. In this paper, first of all, this paper introduces the general situation of B2C e-commerce mode, analyzes the mode of consumer psychology and behavior characteristics, and further analyzes some factors influencing consumer behavior, mainly from the technical factors, the network language, product, service, quality four Finally pointed out that B2C companies in the network marketing countermeasures should be taken. If enterprises can adopt the way of network consumers satisfaction provides suitable products or services, the network can demand from potential into reality. The study of consumer online shopping behavior is a research focus at home and abroad. Consumer online shopping behavior research, is advantageous to the enterprise to make better marketing countermeasures, promote the development of B2C e-commerce businesses.
其他类似问题
高手帮忙的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译一下,关于机械专业英语。_百度知道
帮忙翻译一下,关于机械专业英语。
1.堵上连接件上的顶丝孔,在顶丝孔的非接触面进行密封焊。2.在原孔的镜像位置重新铣平面和钻孔。
提问者采纳
意思是:1. On the top of the wall on fitting silk hole, in the top of the surface, the orifice to seal welding.2. The hole in the mirror to milling plane and drilling position.采纳我吧!谢谢
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他6条回答
1、plug up the screw hole on fittings ,and seal weld the nonmatings surface.2、mill plane and drilling again in the mirror position of orginal hole.仅供参考,希望对你有帮助。
1. Seal the jackscrew hole of the adapting piece,
seal weld the nonmating surface of the jackscrew.2. Mill flat surface and drill on the mirror image position of the original hole again.
1. On the top of the wall on fitting silk hole, in the top of the surface, the orifice to seal welding.2. The hole in the mirror to milling plane and drilling position.
1. plug connector on the top of the screw hole in the screw hole, non contact surface sealing welding.2 .in the original hole mirror position to plane milling and drilling.
专业翻译:1. block the screw-hole of the joint part, and conduct the welding in the non-contact surface of the hole.2. re-mill the surface and drill the hole on the right place of the mirror image by the original hole.
翻译:1. On the top of the wall on fitting silk hole, in the top of the surface, the orifice to seal welding.2. The hole in the mirror to milling plane and drilling position.
机械专业英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

随机推荐