高一语文演讲稿100词左右的英语演讲稿(搞笑的,不要抽象或者哲理太深奥的)

一篇英语演讲稿,初二的,别太难,80到100词左右
Our great motherland is one of the largest countries in the world. It has a population of over twelve hundred million. Beijing is its capital. We Chinese people are brave and hardworking. We have a gl...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码高中生一篇100词左右的英语演讲稿内容是有关 保护环境、青春、如何学好英语 尽量是这3个内容中的一个,8天之内要用,大家帮忙找找^-^
  中文: 青春不是年华,而是心境;青春不是桃面、丹唇、柔膝,而是深沉的意志,恢宏的想象,炙热的恋情;青春是生命的深泉在涌流。青春气贯长虹,勇锐盖过怯弱,进取压倒苟安。如此锐气,二十后生而有之,六旬男子则更多见。年岁有加,并非垂老,理想丢弃,方堕暮年。岁月悠悠,衰微只及肌肤;热忱抛却,颓废必致灵魂。忧烦,惶恐,丧失自信,定使心灵扭曲,意气如灰。无论年届花甲,拟或二八芳龄,心中皆有生命之欢乐,奇迹之...
自己去想啊
百度一下,自己去找啊
YOUTH——Samuel Ullman
Youth i i it is not a matter of rosy cheeks, red l it is a matter of the will, a quality of the imaginati...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码急,求一篇2-3分钟的英语小故事,最好有点哲理性我刚上高二,明天英语课要做个3分钟左右的讲话,急需一篇演讲稿,本人英语不是很好,最好不要多深的词汇.如果可以的话,希望能帮我写一下演讲稿,我自己想做介绍达芬奇的题材.内容最好能包括:达芬奇是一个充满神秘的人.达芬奇除了是一位出色的画家,还在许多领域都作出了巨大贡献.列举一下这些领域,可以参考百度百科,可以适当省略一点,选一些词汇比较简单的.自己适当选择一些方面介绍下,希望有:由于对解剖学的研究,他画出了《维特鲁威人》如果想对达芬奇有更多的了解,可以读一下小说《达芬奇密码》,虽然内容有很多是虚构的,但读后你会对达芬奇有更多的了解,而且这本书也是很有趣的.写达芬奇的我可以再加100分,不要忘记了,小故事我也会给分的,如果有多个好的答案,我提议多提个问题给分你,谢谢大家帮忙了!我12点左右就要睡觉了,希望尽快.写达芬奇的自己可以适当做一些添加,调整一下语序,资料可以再百科参考一下。一楼是用翻译软件的?百度百科是给你看的,不必写上来,还有词汇太深了,我很多不会,很难读啊。上面的不是全部的内容,只是我希望能有的一些部分而已,希望你能修改一下。
Peter and John go to a restaurant to eat.They both ask for steak(肉排,鱼片).The waiter brings the steak to them shortly afterwords.Peter grabes(抢)the larger steak.John says to him angryly,“What bad manners(礼貌)you have!You helped yourself first and you took the larger piece.!”Peter answers,“If you had been in my place,which piece would you have taken?”“The smaller,of course.”“Then what are you complaining about(抱怨)?You’ve got it,haven’t you?”
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码有没有合适高一学生的英语演讲稿,内容不限,最好有点哲理和意义,时间5,6分钟,最少40个单词拜托各位了!
  母爱,是人类一个亘古不变的主题。 我们赋予它太多的诠释,也赋予它太多的内涵。 没有历史史诗的撼人心魄,没有风卷大海的惊波逆转,母爱就象一场春雨,一首清歌,润物无声,绵长悠远。母爱就象一首田园诗,幽远纯净,和雅清淡;  母爱就是一幅山水画,洗去铅华雕饰,留下清新自然;  母爱就象一首深情的歌,婉转悠扬,轻吟浅唱;  母爱就是一阵和煦的风,吹去朔雪纷飞,带来春光无限。  母爱是伟大的,也是无私的,它沉浸于万物之中,充盈于天地之间。  有了母爱,人类才从洪荒苍凉走向文明繁盛;有了母爱,社会才从冷漠严峻走向祥和安康;有了母爱,我们才从愁绪走向高歌,从顽愚走向睿智;有了母爱,也才有了生命的肇始,历史的延续,理性的萌动,人性的回归。  .  Mother love, is a human being eternally immutable subject. We give it to very much annotation , also give it to very much connotation. Shake the person heart without history epic's, the shy wave not having wind book ocean becomes worse , mother love resembles one spring rain right away , one clear song , smooth thing silent , last a long period of time distant.Mother love is resemble one idyl , the distant pureness deep and quiet,   Mother love is one landscape painting , wash away lead China vulture ornaments , leave Qing X  Mother love is resemble one deep love song , euphemistic melodious, the t  Mother love is a blast of genial wind , boast get rid of heavy snow in the north flying about in profution , bring about sight and sound of spring boundless.  Mother love is great , is also disinterested, it immerses in all things on earth among, between full Yu scope of operation.  Have had mother love , human being to comply with the chaotic desolate civilized tre Have had mother love , society to comply with auspicious indifferent austere trend sum
Have had mother love , our to march from feeling of sadness to Gao Ge just now, from the foolish stubborn trend is Have had mother love , starting , the history lasting , the reason starting , the human nature return having had life also just now.  Love Your Life 热爱生活  However mean your life is,do not shun it and call it hard names. It is not so bad as you are. It looks poorest when you are richest. The fault-finder will find faults in paradise. Love your life,poor as it is. You may perhaps have some pleasant,thrilling,glorious hours,even in a poor-house. The setting sun is reflected from the windows of the alms-house as brightly as from the rich man'the snow melts before its door as early in the spring. I do not see but a quiet mind may live as contentedly there,and have as cheering thoughts,as in a palace. The town's poor seem to me often to live the most independent lives of any. Maybe they are simply great enough to receive without misgiving. Most think that they are above being sbut it often happens that they are not above supporting themselves by dishonest means,which should be more disreputable. Cultivate poverty like a garden herb,like sage. Do not trouble yourself much to get new things,whether clothes or friends.Turn to the old,return to them.Twe change. Sell your clothes and keep your thoughts.  不论你的生活如何卑贱,你要面对它,不要躲避它,更别用恶言咒骂它。它不像你那样坏。你最富有的时候,倒是看似最穷。爱找缺点的人就是到天堂里也能找到缺点。你要爱你的生活,尽管它贫穷。甚至在一个济贫院里,你也还有愉快、高兴、光荣的时候。夕阳反射在济贫院的窗上,像照在富户人家窗上一样光亮;在那门前,积雪同在早春融化。我只看到,一个从容的人,在哪里也像在皇宫中一样,生活得心满意足而富有愉快的思想。城镇中的穷人,我看,倒往往是过着最独立不羁的生活。也许因为他们很伟大,所以受之无愧。大多数人以为他们是超然的,不靠城镇来支援他们;可是事实上他们是往往利用了不正当的手段来对付生活,他们是毫不超脱的,毋宁是不体面的。视贫穷如园中之花而像圣人一样耕植它吧!不要找新的花样,无论是新的朋友或新的衣服,来麻烦你自己。找旧的,回到那里去。万物不变,是我们在变。你的衣服可以卖掉,但要保留你的思想。  朋友就是悲伤时可以倾诉的对象,  朋友就是希望分享快乐的同伴,  朋友就是愤怒时的出气筒,  朋友就是自己永远也不想摆脱的人,  朋友是一面镜子,永远能照出最真实的你,  朋友是救命稻草,永远在你最需要时出现,  朋友是人生旅途的驿站,供你休憩,  朋友是可以停泊的港湾,任你停泊,  朋友是你有我有大家有的一种资源,  同时,从某种意义上讲,朋友是不可再生资源,珍惜朋友,友谊长存~  Marriage partner that the  friend pours out being when  sorrowful not bad, the friend  it is hope to share the happy  companion , the friend is one  who serves as a vent to sb.'s  anger time anger , the friend  is that self misses the quit  people forever neither,The friend is a mirror , being able to  break forth the truest your , friend  forever is a life-saving straw, appear  forever during the period of you need  most, the friend is life journey courier  station , provides you with having a  rest, the friend is the harbour being  able to berth , lets you berth, the  friend is that you there is I having  everybody's some one kinds of resource ,  simultaneous, from some talk kind on  significance, the friend is non-renewable  resources , cherishes the friend ,  friendship living forever ~
为您推荐:
你要自己写的还是别人有的?如果别人说过的,我可以推荐你,苹果公司CEO乔布斯在斯坦福大学上的演讲,是很有哲理的,而且很简单。如果你想自己写,你也可以用他的例子,改改人称就是了。
扫描下载二维码求一篇英语演讲稿要求3-5分钟内..不要太难的..最好附上中文的翻译..另外要提一个问题给听众谢谢.满意的话我会追+15分补充下...最好是有点哲理的小故事..或者对某些问题的看法==..符合高中生身份的
要什么类型的啊?!?I love English--英语演讲稿 As everyone knows,English is very important today.It has been used everywhere in the world.It has become the most common language on Internet and for international trade. If we can speak English well,we will have more chance to succeed.Because more and more people have taken notice of it,the number of the people who go to learn English has increased at a high speed.But for myself,I learn English not only because of its importance and its usefulness,but also because of my love for it.When I learn English, I can feel a different way of thinking which gives me more room to touch the world.When I read English novels,I can feel the pleasure from the book which is different from reading the translation.When I speak English, I can feel the confident from my words.When I write English,I can see the beauty which is not the same as our Chinese...I love English,it gives me a colorful dream.I hope I can travel around the world one day. With my good English, I can make friends with many people from different contries.I can see many places of great intrests.I dream that I can go to London,because it is the birth place of English.I also want to use my good English to introduce our great places to the English spoken people,I hope that they can love our country like us.I know, Rome was not built in a day. I believe that after continuous hard study, one day I can speak English very well.If you want to be loved, you should learn to love and be lovable. So I believe as I love English everyday , it will love me too.I am sure that I will realize my dream one day!Thank you!亲爱的老师,同学们:我很高兴可以在这个课堂上做一次演讲.这一次,我想谈谈英语.我的话题是我爱英语.正如每个人所知,英语在今天十分重要.它已经被应用到世界的各个角落.它已经成为商业上最为通用的一门语言并广泛的用于国际贸易.如果我们能说好英语,我们就有更多的机会成功.因为越来越多的人注意到这一点,学英语的人数正在已很高的速度增长.但是对我而言,我学英语不仅仅因为它的重要性以及它的实用性,更是因为我喜爱英语.当我学英语时,我可以体会到一种不同的思维方式,它可以给我更多接触世界的空间.当我读英语小说时,我能感受到不同于阅读翻译文的快乐.当我说英语时,我可以感到自信.当我写英语时,我能够感到不同于汉语的那种美……我爱英语,它给了我一个色彩斑斓的梦.我希望有朝一日我可以畅游世界,用我流利的英语,我可以和世界各地的人交友.我能看到许多的名胜.我希望我能够到伦敦去,因为那里是英语的故乡.我也希望用我流利的英语来将我们的名胜介绍给说英语的朋友,我希望他们可以像我们一样的爱我们的国家.我知道,罗马不是一天筑成的.(成功需要日积月累.)我相信在持续不断的努力学习下,总有一天我可以拥有一口流利的英语.如果你想被爱,你就应该学着去爱他人.所以我相信我对英语的爱定将换来它对我的爱.我相信总有一天我会实现我的梦!谢谢!speech paper--英语演讲稿 Thank you!
Chief Justice Rehnquist, President Carter, President Bush, President Clinton, distinguished guests and my fellow citizens, the peaceful transfer of authority is rare in history, yet common in our country. With a simple oath, we affirm old traditions and make new beginnings.
As I begin, I thank President Clinton for his service to our nation.
And I thank Vice President Gore for a contest conducted with spirit and ended with grace.
I am honored and humbled to stand here, where so many of America's leaders have come before me, and so many will follow.
We have a place, all of us, in a long story -- a story we continue, but whose end we will not see. It is the story of a new world that became a friend and liberator of the old, a story of a slave-holding society that became a servant of freedom, the story of a power that went into the world to protect but not possess, to defend but not to conquer.
It is the American story -- a story of flawed and fallible people, united across the generations by grand and enduring ideals.
The grandest of these ideals is an unfolding American promise that everyone belongs, that everyone deserves a chance, that no insignificant person was ever born.
Americans are called to enact this promise in our lives and in our laws. And though our nation has sometimes halted, and sometimes delayed, we must follow no other course.
Through much of the last century, America's faith in freedom and democracy was a rock in a raging sea. Now it is a seed upon the wind, taking root in many nations.
Our democratic faith is more than the creed of our country, it is the inborn hope of our humanity, an ideal we carry but do not own, a trust we bear and pass along. And even after nearly 225 years, we have a long way yet to travel.
While many of our citizens prosper, others doubt the promise, even the justice, of our own country. The ambitions of some Americans are limited by failing schools and hidden prejudice and the circumstances of their birth. And sometimes our differences run so deep, it seems we share a continent, but not a country.
We do not accept this, and we will not allow it. Our unity, our union, is the serious work of leaders and citizens in every generation. And this is my solemnpledge: I will work to build a single nation of justice and opportunity.
I know this is in our reach because we are guided by a power larger than our selves who creates us equal in His image.
And we are confident in principles that unite and lead us onward.
America has never been united by blood or birth or soil. We are bound by ideals that move us beyond our backgrounds, lift us above our interests and teach us what it means to be citizens. Every child must be taught these principles. Every citizen must uphold them. And every immigrant, by embracing these ideals, makes our country more, not less, American.
Today, we affirm a new commitment to live out our nation's promise through civility, courage, compassion and character.
America, at its best, matches a commitment to principle with a concern for civility. A civil society demands from each of us good will and respect, fair dealing and forgiveness.
Some seem to believe that our politics can afford to be petty because, in a time of peace, the stakes of our debates appear small.
But the stakes for America are never small. If our country does not lead the cause of freedom, it will not be led. If we do not turn the hearts of children toward knowledge and character, we will lose their gifts and undermine their idealism. If we permit our economy to drift and decline, the vulnerable will suffer most.
We must live up to the calling we share. Civility is not a tactic or a sentiment. It is the determined choice of trust over cynicism, of community over chaos. And this commitment, if we keep it, is a way to shared accomplishment.
America, at its best, is also courageous.
Our national courage has been clear in times of depression and war, when defending common dangers defined our common good. Now we must choose if the example of our fathers and mothers will inspire us or condemn us. We must show courage in a time of blessing by confronting problems instead of passing them on to future generations.
Together, we will reclaim America's schools, before ignorance and apathy claim more young lives.
We will reform Social Security and Medicare, sparing our children from struggles we have the power to prevent. And we will reduce taxes, to recover the momentum of our economy and reward the effort and enterprise of working Americans.
We will build our defenses beyond challenge, lest weakness invite challenge.
We will confront weapons of mass destruction, so that a new century is spared new horrors.
The enemies of liberty and our country should make no mistake: America remains engaged in the world by history and by choice, shaping a balance of power thatf avors freedom. We will defend our allies and our interests. We will show purpose without arrogance. We will meet aggression and bad faith with resolve and strength. And to all nations, we will speak for the values that gave our nation birth.
America, at its best, is compassionate. In the quiet of American conscience, we know that deep, persistent poverty is unworthy of our nation's promise.
And whatever our views of its cause, we can agree that children at risk are not at fault. Abandonment and abuse are not acts of God, they are failures of love.
And the proliferation of prisons, however necessary, is no substitute for hope and order in our souls.
Where there is suffering, there is duty. Americans in need are not strangers, they are citizens, not problems, but priorities. And all of us are diminished when any are hopeless.
Government has great responsibilities for public safety and public health, for civil rights and common schools. Yet compassion is the work of a nation, not just a government.
And some needs and hurts are so deep they will only respond to a mentor's touch or a pastor's prayer. Church and charity, synagogue and mosque lend our communities their humanity, and they will have an honored place in our plans and in our laws.
Many in our country do not know the pain of poverty, but we can listen to those who do.
And I can pledge our nation to a goal: When we see that wounded traveler on the road to Jericho, we will not pass to the other side.
America, at its best, is a place where personal responsibility is valued andexpected.
Encouraging responsibility is not a search for scapegoats, it is a call to conscience. And though it requires sacrifice, it brings a deeper fulfillment. We find the fullness of life not only in options, but in commitments. And we find that children and community are the commitments that set us free.
Our public interest depends on private character, on civic duty and family bonds and basic fairness, on uncounted, unhonored acts of decency which give direction to our freedom.
Sometimes in life we are called to do great things. But as a saint of our times has said, every day we are called to do small things with great love. The most important tasks of a democracy are done by everyone.
I will live and lead by these principles: to advance my convictions with civility, to pursue the public interest with courage, to speak for greater justice and compassion, to call for responsibility and try to live it as well.
In all these ways, I will bring the values of our history to the care of ourtimes.
What you do is as important as anything government does. I ask you to seek a common good to defend needed reforms
to serve your nation, beginning with your neighbor. I ask you to be citizens: citizens, citizens, responsible citizens, building communities of service and a nation of character.
Americans are generous and strong and decent, not because we believe in ourselves, but because we hold beliefs beyond ourselves. When this spirit of citizenship is missing, no government program can replace it. When this spirit is present, no wrong can stand against it.
After the Declaration of Independence was signed, Virginia statesman John Page wrote to Thomas Jefferson: "We know the race is not to the swift nor the battle to the strong. Do you not think an angel rides in the whirlwind and directs this storm?"
Much time has passed since Jefferson arrived for his inauguration. The yearsand changes accumulate. But the themes of this day he would know: our nation's grand story of courage and its simple dream of dignity.
We are not this story's author, who fills time and eternity with his purpose. Yet his purpose is achieved in our duty, and our duty is fulfilled in service to one another.
Never tiring, never yielding, never finishing, we renew that purpose today, to make our country more just and generous, to affirm the dignity of our lives and every life.
This work continues. This story goes on. And an angel still rides in the whirlwind and directs this storm.
God bless you all, and God bless America.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 高一语文演讲稿 的文章

随机推荐