有关代沟的英语作文文章

关于代沟的英语作文(4篇)_代沟英文-牛宝宝文章网
关于代沟的英语作文(4篇) 代沟英文
关于代沟的英语(篇1)Generation GapNowadays, there is often a lack of understanding between parents and children. Children always complain that their parents are out of date, while parents can’t approve of what their children say and do. Thus, a big generation gap is formed.The gap remains wide for many reasons. Children want to be free to choose their own friends, select their own classes in school, plan their own future, earn and spend their own money, and generally run their own life in a more independent way than many parents allow. Also, young children wish to be understood by their parents, but most parents don’t quite understand their children. They regard it as their responsibility to teach their offspring traditional beliefs. They want them to be obedient and do well in school. Therefore, misunderstanding often arise from parents’ tendency to interfere in children’s daily activities.In my opinion, most problems between parents and children could be solved by joint efforts of both sides to enhance mutual understanding.关于代沟的英语作文(篇2)The generation gap refers to the difference in attitude toward thing or the lack of understanding between young people and older folks.In families as well as in society, the young and the older may not agree with each other on this and that from time to time. Young people would llke to make as much money as they could and spend as much money as they could earn while older folks are easily satisfied with what they earn and save as much as possible. Young people llke the exciting and deafening pop music while older folks prefer melodious folk-songs or classic music. A boy and a glrl today may fall in love with each other as quick as lightning, while their parents or grand parents might trudge over a long distance before they kissed each other and became lovers when they were young.However, we should not be amazed at the generation gap,for it is quite natural in the development of society. The world is a changing world, in which everything keeps changing, generations of human beings included. And changes lead to progress.关于代沟的英语作文(篇3)1 Nowadays, the problems of generation gap become more and more serious. The poor relationship between parents and their children is very common. Are these problems caused by the busy parents? Or, do the harsh family rules affect the relationship of parents and children?Firstly, in most of the families in China both of the parents have to go out for work in order to earn more money to provide better environment for their lovely children. Unfortunately, this causes the rare communication between them and theft children, since these parents always take rest during leisure time. These parents and children cannot know deeply about each other and friction will appear. Secondly, parents who ask their children to be absolutely obedient is also one of the grave causes of the generation gap between them! They do not try to communicate with their children as their equals. Thus, misinterpretation of them may easily occur.To solve these problems, the busy parents should sacrifice their spare time to communicate with their children actively and friendly to improve their relation. At the same time, they can also observe their children's behavior at the same time in order to understand heir children's personality as it can reduce the quarrel between them. Besides that, the parents should try to give up their absolute power in family so as lo make their children feel free to chat with them.2 Generation gap Generation gap refers to the distance and contradiction(矛盾) between the old and the youth. It’s a common(常见的) phenomenon(现象) that exits everywhere in the world and influences both the old and the youth. Generally speaking, generation gap results in different understanding and appreciation of the great and constant changes of the [wwW.niuBb.NeT]world, different reaction to new things, and different attitudes to tradition(传统) principles(原则) and beliefs. Therefore, we may say where there are t there is the generation gap. Generation gap is natural, but very influential(有影响的). If we cannot deal withit appropriately(适当地), the gap will be greater and greater and consequently(结果) affect the work and the relation between the old and the young.关于代沟的英语作文(篇4)Nowadays, the problems of generation gap become more and more serious. The poor relationship between parents and their children is very common. Are these problems caused by the busy parents? Or, do the harsh family rules affect the relationship of parents and children?Firstly, in most of the families in China both of the parents have to go out for work in order to earn more money to provide better environment for their lovely children. Unfortunately, this causes the rare communication between them and theft children, since these parents always take rest during leisure time. These parents and children cannot know deeply about each other and friction will appear. Secondly, parents who ask their children to be absolutely obedient is also one of the grave causes of the generation gap between them! They do not try to communicate with their children as their equals. Thus, misinterpretation of them may easily occur.,,有关代沟的高中英语作文:代沟之我见
【网络综合-有关代沟的高中英语作文:代沟之我见】这篇有关代沟的高中英语作文:代沟之我见,是无忧考网特地为大家整理的,希望对大家有所帮助!有关代沟的高中英语作文:代沟之我见According to the variety of social background, personal experience and personal emotion, differernt people have different opinions towards things. Thus, there is no doubt that generation gap exists everywhere. We always find that there are big differences between us and the old generation. We always regard the old are outdated, while they think us are crazy. They can’t bear the dress we like, the fashion we pursue or even our childish thinking. Instead, we could put up with their standpat thingking and their “feudal rulers”. Thus, the generation gap becomes more and more obvious and serious. However, why don’t we realize that opinions can be changed, while people can’t. So, we can think in an other way, learn to accept. It is certain that we can narrow the generation gap to live a more harmonious life.由于社会背景,个人的经历和个人情感的不同,不同的人对事情有不同的看法。因此,毫无疑问代沟随处可见。 我们总是发现我们和老一代之间有很大的差异。我们总是认为他们思想守旧,而他们却觉得我们疯狂。他们不能忍受我们喜欢的衣服,我们追求的时尚甚至是我们幼稚的思维方式。相反,我们觉得他们思想保守,“封建专制”。因此,代沟越来越明显和严重。但是,为什么我们没有意识到想法是可以改变的,而人却是不可以的。所以,我们可以尝试换位思考,学会去接受。可以肯定的是,我们可以缩小代沟过上更和谐的生活。明天一定记得要把关于代沟的英语作文写了_0o长廊覆花氲光影o浮生若梦为己何o吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:5贴子:
明天一定记得要把关于代沟的英语作文写了
明天写第八课课后题、改、弄会背第八课课文背走遍西班牙第一课不会的内容要好好学习 提高口语加油嗯!!!!!!!!!!!!不要总想那些有的没的、又没有用!
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴"关于代沟的英语笑话"的糗事
你可能感兴趣:
糗事百科为大家收集了很多的关于代沟的英语笑话的糗事,各种关于关于代沟的英语笑话的爆笑经历、尴尬时刻和开心视频,想持续关注关于代沟的英语笑话的糗事就收藏本页吧.代沟问题英语作文
> 文章列表
代沟问题英语作文
1代沟问题英语作文
"Generation gap" is refers to between two generations of value idea, psychological status, living habits, etc. It's like an invisible wall, always can't open the window of heart communication. After all, parents and children have been apart for decades, "for decades" this is a what concept? It is enough to make the birth of a nation, but also can make the destruction of a country. In this way long decades, what would happen to the world, who are unable to anticipate.
Education is people are concerned about the topic of each generation, but, in the hundreds of millions of families who can do personality and knowledge economy? In the grandma that s, the concept of education is to ask the younger generation
In mom's generation, education is
In our generation, character and to walk with the knowledge development. Visible in these decades, short education so much reform happened in people's hearts. To give children a long, it is not remembering how children, but in virtually to the younger generation to set up a good attitude, each of your thoughts will be through language, expression, action, etc, so that the children began to form in his brain strong fortress, he bounced out quickly, all to give their children the right guidance. However, parents often don't realize this: blindly believe in "gold under the good man" that is between yourself and children and isolation device, on the contrary make children did not dare to tell the truth with parents, parents are more to don't understand children's inner world, thus make the results run counter to the idea.
Parents are not saints, he is only at a later time the identity of the play the role of an alert, enlighten in children's thoughts after the split. Is not a schedule, constraint children, let the children according to their own intend to life. However, the practice of parents is now young hate, as if oneself is a puppet, a lifetime.
Recall the past do something wrong, if we listen to their parents wouldn't be so embarrassed. Man is a little strange, however, want to try anything, the newborn calves are not afraid of the tiger, all kinds of parents experience not got from practice, too? Why it happened that want to interfere in children?
Perhaps the parents have not realized that the reasons why some of the world the delinquents crime than anything else, but because of the generation gap between parents and too deep, the longer, the greater the depressive feeling, finally one day volcanic eruptions, and open the floodgates.
2代沟问题英语作文
The 21st century, the thought of the teenagers, we and our beloved one generation, will never be able to melt together, seems to have no why, I do not know why. Adults like to impose their ideas in a new generation of us, and we, must also accept the ideology of "unreasonable", if not accept, perhaps, in the eyes of an adult, our behavior is what is called a rebellious, not sensible, wings hard, but, you never know what we carry in our hearts, can only silently bear all this, buried our own thoughts, not move to the attraction.
We are the -- the future of The Times. We have our own dreams, we have our own in the future, we have our own life to live, all this, go to our own, you can never be with us life, the way back, but also to go on our own. Please let go of your generous hand, let us fly yourself.
Times are changing, the life also is changing. Different time, different people, have their own way. Dear, father, mother, we grow up, learn to walk, bumpy road ahead, let's face it alone, raising more than ten years, we won't forget, you also should have a rest.
3代沟问题英语作文
"Four love" was held in the school of education speech at the meeting, zou teacher said: "at McDonald's, when you ate hamburgers, eating chicken wings, when your parents just sit there watching you eat, they said: 'we don't eat.' the children, do you really think is they don't love to eat? They are for you to eat! Do you think about it, you all like to eat things, how can parents do not love to eat?" The teacher said are true, but in my mother's body is an exception. I asked mother sitting beside him with a smile: "do you love to eat McDonald's?" My mother said: "ah, I didn't cheat you, I really do not love to eat that stuff, I can't stand that taste. You know, I only like to eat crispy cone in the McDonald's." I laughed, and of course I know. In fact, I really understand her.
She doesn't eat sugar, don't touch something heavy, such as beef, lamb, like to eat raw cucumber, tomato, carrot, sweet potato and shrimp, crab, scallops such like seafood. She is affected by I very love to eat meat string, sometimes two sip of beer. She never drink milk, said the taste kind of disgusting to her, she would rather use soy milk instead of milk. She can't cheat me, I know her too.
Seems there is no generation gap between my mother and I. I don't like listening to music, not the pursuit of fashion, I was a "popular" a feet chuai open fall behind, only by this, the generation gap is difficult to form. Mother likes to bel canto and folk singing, then, under her influence, I know the role like the hair is pulled high, your xiu-mei Yin likes to wear skirt of bitter fleabane bitter fleabane that greatly, took like "sing" teeth...
Mother never cha fat massif, to this, I was feeling, why somebody else's mother are beautifully dressed, only my mother vegetable noodles? Gradually, I understand, I want to mother not model, I want to love. Now think of, simple, natural mother only can make a person feel warm and cordial. Look at me on the left side of the thick powder thick makeup, a sacred "royal", take a look at my right hand kindly, mama is working with others and laughing, I can't help but go.
My mother said: "I like the silver car." I say: "good! I will buy you." "You have to buy me a house." "No problem, do you like to live? Beijing? Or Shanghai?" "City also doesn't matter, just by the lake. Don't forget, be sure to villa, villa is not I can't!" I smiled, said: "good, will let you every day from their villa garage open a silver car, walk the lake in the city!"
4代沟问题英语作文
Happiness and the "generation gap" is two completely opposite meaning of the word, but in my opinion, this is definitely the most suitable for my words, because I have a happy right now "generation gap".
Students "generation gap" - friendship
And students "generation gap" is always the most happy, will graduate from school, I am very cherish the shelf life of six years of friendship. Return bad two months, shelf life is over, I want to hard palate, bite out of the purest friendship. The "generation gap" is always happy, pure have to let the "generation gap" hidden in the bottom of my heart.
"Generation gap" - blue blue sky
And blue sky "generation gap" is always because of worry, bored, worried of looking at the blue sky, miss friendship with classmates, and campus of emotion, of course, the warmth of home.
The "generation gap" - the inspiration of writing
And the emergence of the "generation gap" is derived from the inspiration of writing, remember someone said: there are a lot of inspiration in the darkness of night. I just should pass the words, when the night falls, inspiration will come, in the inspiration to write mood diary, always can only use his own inspiration to read in the dark.
My "generation gap" - growth
And his own "generation gap" interpretation of me from a 7 pound baby, grow up to now, 120 jins of the whales, 12 degrees during the spring and autumn in and I own the "generation gap", I believe that there is no "generation gap" happiness is fearless, because you can't grow in the "generation gap".
May be in the way of your growth is too "generation gap", if you have a "generation gap" is not happy, you will forever stay in their
If you have a "generation gap" is happy, the "generation gap" will accelerate your growth. "Generation gap" happiness and happiness only heart can find "generation gap".
5代沟问题英语作文
I don't know since when, "generation gap" has become widespread discussion topic. At that time, "mutual understanding, trust, tacit understanding" has become the target of two generations together, numerous different family, seem to have the same mission - "to fill the gap"!
The generation gap, to fill in?
To answer this question, you must first take a look at what is "generation gap". It mainly two generation or even several generations as a result of age, education and living environment, suffered caused by different life experiences in the outlook on life, values, aesthetic and so on various aspects of different views.
Generation gap must be fill and level up, have to say it is not reasonable. It's not reasonable in where? Is that a disagreement between two generations? Just slightly a little bit of history knows that the progress of the society, is by nature, human knowledge transformation natural ability And the progress of human awareness and ability, it is because every generation in different degrees beyond the ancestors. So there are differences between the two generations of the objective world view, this is god's truth. If now society, carriage-makers several generations, the tacit understanding, no "generation gap", that is not what good things. Not far, hypothesis of nearly two hundred years ago, generations "unite as one", after reading the gentleman is shaking his head of braid revel in all the "understanding and trust", the little girl is also hopeful, because in that small feet, even across the sewer, however, see the "generation gap" is going to feel dizzy. I don't know those keen to fill in the gap can be happy to have been to that day?
Then again, fill in the gap, how to fill out? Only three ways, either to the small one the older generation, "compromise" or small to "surrender" the older generation. And both sides open walk together, to a "victory", shaking hands. This easy? Two generations have their own experience, their own values, own view, you want to try very hard to mix them together, neither side is willing to accept someone else's ideas. And even if we blend together, what's the use? Sacrifice the "schools of thought contend" atmosphere of the family, for the so-called "understanding and consistent", the necessary unnecessarily? Classics ba jin "home" in the home, it is no doubt has a wide and deep "generation gap", and high father and hui, the representative, on both sides of the "generation gap" is never compromise. High and new, it is for the sake of their families "understanding, harmony" as the "filling ditch". What is he fills them in? Is his youth, his future, and even his wife! And he buys, is ultimately family finally burst. The social phenomenon is natural, "generation gap" is inevitable.
So, don't fill what? Today's Chinese people, should have the courage, have the courage to face the existence of the "generation gap" say: "do not fill in, how again!"
"Generation gap" is common, for some families, impossible performance are the same in all views, so it is normal (as for those on the specific problems in the life of family dispute, is economic problems or relationship problems, and out of place in the "generation gap"), so the actual problems, family members can be discussion and decision. General questions are not importune consistent, you on your class, I was in my learning, let time to prove who to who wrong.
The earth was born in one hundred million, is still in active movement. Crustal movement to make the planet has mountains, deep canyons, and deserts. It's in change, also in mature. No one wants to go to the mountain to cut, deep canyons bridge on earth. Ups and downs, the original is the instinctive quality. Gully aspect, it is not the life instinctive quality? If so, then, the generation gap, don't fill let it be!
6代沟问题英语作文
People often say: "three years of a generation gap in a generation gap." Parents and children, teachers and students... All sorts of all sorts of, every three years old, there will be a generation gap. It's not. It get any worse.
The generation gap, such as wall, the wall is not as good as the generation gap.
Generation gap is like a river, the people in the river, at each other, see the expression of the other side of the people, know how to do it.
Not so wall, a thick wall, cut off in the middle of the two people, like a shield, blocking the oneself body, also blocked his line of sight, can't see the other side of the face, touch not clear each other's minds, seemingly, is actually a faraway place.
River, I can see the other person's facial expression, two people occupy, I can say I don't understand you, and then turned and walked.
Wall, but can't see each other's facial expressions, crying or laughing at don't know each other, has been standing on the wall, etc., and then wait for the other party take an axe to break the wall and come... But on the other side also in thought. And so, after all, two people standing, looking at the front with a piece of white, don't know should go or stay.
In fact, sometimes the heart such as a wall, as a wall to wall.
Want to protect themselves, can't find the weapons, then took a piece of shield, blocking yourself, refused to close to others. Slowly, forming a wall in his heart, who served as head bump does not open, all have to others with hammers, probably can damage a hole, just like the in the mind also very pain... More, therefore, is in the wall, prior to a door a window, we can use window to see the outside world, the door can also be used to prevent the broken wall of others and, of course must first have the key, or like a dummy... This is what we call heart door.
Since then, the wall is still a wall, but it is no longer white, let a person feel like the thick fog in the morning, don't see the front, and then go straight ahead and think they can go to the destination, such as the fog dispersed, only thinks he is in the same place.
So, the fog dispersed road, wall open people's heart.
7代沟问题英语作文
Don't remember when was the last time to see you, father.
I only remember you, has dark hair and skin glowing light of bronze. Youth to the countryside life, let you have a healthy body, also let you become quiet in this numerous and complicated social.
Self since high school, you will rarely tube to me. Someone said "son with mother, female with father". In my life, is more of a mother's care and education. I almost every day and she talks, rarely speak on a word with you. Mother always care about me this, care about me that, in my eyes, you are always in the corner of your own, study your own stock. I always feel you don't care about me, I always feel that you are a stranger in the home.
With the feelings of alienation, gradually I found that I do not know you. "Generation gap", this is a wonderful thing.
The university entrance exam is getting closer and closer to me, but you farther and farther away from me. Although you start from time to time also said something, you also began to plug into my mouth all kinds of supplements on time every day. But for me, that is much less than the mother to be beautiful. And suppositories I feel, even when you are a "doctor", rather than a father. The feelings of alienation, really seem to partition the cognition.
The days before a school holiday, you let me to your school to review. You took me to your school, let me waiting in the office, to clear a classroom. I a person to be bored in the office, just go downstairs, go to the door of the classroom. You busy figure fluttering in the classroom. I suddenly realized that I haven't have a good look at you for a long time.
I quietly went in. You are still in the busy. The light is not bright, I see you some anti light on his head. The first time I noticed you have white hair. You easily move the table, the forehead has been flashing the light of the sky. This is my father, there was a time when one heavy work package's father in the home, have become so weak! You are old!
At that moment, I suddenly felt a shock from the bottom of bursting out, shook my body. I think it is derived from the cut affection, that is the echo of the bottom of my heart. # # p# subtitle e# suddenly rediscovered surrounded by the father loves the feeling, the father is not as broad and meticulously, but it is deeper, more to arouse my inner resonance. I think I have met you again.
Maybe you haven't already feel my awakening, maybe in your eyes I is still the little boy shrugged off you as ice. But you must know, as long as the family, by blood, I will realize the greatness of a father. Feelings may alienate, but no matter how wide is this generation gap, I will see you!
In the second day of political books, the causes of the generation gap, the consequences, at first, I think it's not much, but as the growth of the age, I finally understand, it let me understand a truth: communication is the star of the generation gap.
Father's temper is not very good, but as long as he's drunk after, will then have to approachable, so, I hope every father drunk dizzy, though I know drink too much wine, bad to the body, but I still desire, because that way I can communicate with my father on the basis of equality, in normal days, I never communicate with mom and dad, they never give my communication, if they want to education I, that they would only force to solve, because in their eyes, in the use of force is the best solution, simply don't have to going, remember once, father and mother going to go out to play, ask I want to go to? I shook my head, in the morning, after breakfast in the kitchen, heard someone rang the bell, I opened the door and found two aunt stood at the door, carrying a bag, notebook in hand, I'm from their wearing, knew that it must be to charge, that aunt said to me: "we are here to receive health costs, a total of 30 yuan," I have heard without hesitation 30 yuan from their lucky money, close the door, I still want to wait my father come home would praise me, hee hee. But to my surprise, after heard my dad said, not only did not praise me, but also said I, when you say, I a person at home, should not be open to a stranger, also said that if it is bad to do, I listened to very angry, why can't open the door, you not is say at home alone at night, pay attention to, but in broad daylight, don't also want me to shut the portal? , although this is what I want to see my dad in a bad mood, also dare not say more, just angry into the bedroom, after a while, my father told me to write about this idea, I took out a pen and paper, hard to write down the injustice of psychological, dad, after the play hard knock my head, and said to me: "you this is special pleading, serious, don't you know things you don't have a will to, do you want to lost a hand, then you know, there shall be no harm a person heart, the heart of the people, you really don't know somehow" say that finish and knocked me a few times, I really have a kind of rebellious mood immediately, "with what, is you let me write their own psychological thoughts, I just to write out their own idea of seeking truth from facts, is wrong? Even if I am wrong, you can't be calm and I talk about? You can't throw away your that long majesty make friends with me?" I more think more think parents are too unreasonable, but again afraid of dad's violence, so I had to write a go against the idea.
The generation gap, you are so great, because you make me feel parents and we can only be the relationship between father and son relationship, however, I still eager to parents who solve problems by force, to lay down their arms, and once we do friends, because be friends, can make you more to be able to read our hearts.
8代沟问题英语作文
Often speak about between themselves and their parents and friends, always cause our complaints, so the "generation gap" as we relish, together we complained of not understood the pain of together at parents' complaint.
Our generation and their parents have too much different. We like pop songs, they will always frowned, think it's a sappy music some unhealthy. We think is "awesome" star, but they think is a model of tokenistic gesture be unlearned, will finished Chong anxiety Chong du strong sentence "don't like them". We like blue sky, white clouds, sea, but they want us to like Chinese, math, foreign language. We see the homework can't help sighing brows, but they are in high spirits encouraging...
Childhood joy at random was replaced by the constraints of the heavy today. With their parents as a child how harmonious relations, we make a small temperament parents will meet, but now is different, the father mother's heart has ratified a stick, so he door mouth immediate interests at the expense of children.
We are full of contradictions, to parents on one side is "hate", hate they don't understand us. One side is love, love their sacrifice themselves for their children to contribute. When I see two big brother's experience, my understanding of the "generation gap" has further. A degree to low total also can't find a job, a job because of the higher education is always looking for him, the two eldest brother elder brother gave me a deep impression. The formation of the "generation gap" in addition to age more and parents' expectations, I'm afraid.
Thought of here, I complained that seems to have a new understanding of their parents. My parents asked me to efforts to study, is this wrong? Parents are afraid of me distracted that, don't they should worry about? Although some parents will be influenced by degree of cultural practices would be too much, that hard, our stubborn, headstrong, resistance and confrontation, there is no place worthy of thinking deeply?
My heart know that parents love for me not because I grew up and reduce the half, is that they can feel more social competition, only they can see on the front journey more difficult. When we feel eyes was a royal road to learning, they have seen the rough and rugged, they are worried about us! '
Yes, when we are trying to blame the parents, if can use mature heart state to see them, our hearts will calm a lot. When we are in order to let parents understand us and shouted "long live understanding, should change the point of view, in order to make our principle solution parents and shouted" long live understanding "with a same?
9代沟问题英语作文
We are a new generation of new people. We like arrogance capricious, make public his own personality, little guilty life, we pursue a high-profile, but parents must take the full of the elders hurts, modesty benefits to education we want to low-key, cannot We enjoy a bright and cheerful disposition generous, lively and love to laugh, just pure heart full confide, but parents must pay attention to implicative, a talk is so Confucius We pursue fashion, love fashion, cool is our beautiful dream, but parents must think we are a group of crazy, like what no three no four, neither fish nor fowl, beneath their image.
Times are changing, generation after generation of the psychological also in change, layer upon layer changes, the change of behavior, language change, the change of the psychological, the change of the idea, let us and produce the generation gap between parents and grandparents, there is no bridge this gap can span.
Annual 29 New Year's eve, New Year's eve party in at eight. But we are a family of four is catching to their friends happy New Year, New Year's eve party seems to be a decoration. Suddenly, I found, originally can also be realized in the New Year we are a family of four to produce the generation gap. First of all, tell me about my grandmother, grandmother was born in the last century 40 s, what high-tech gadgets, shall not use, bored at home, and a few old sisters all phones, go for shopping, at most is watching TV, today, the society developed, parents will find out and grandma contact not convenient, also for grandma configuration a landline telephone and mobile phone, it's not, for one to 30 in the evening, grandma looked at all of us in the New Year, also hurriedly picked up the phone, picked up the phone thin, give her a few old sisters YiYiBai years, however, said also is that a few words of the New Year good, healthy body, etc. Moving my parents, my parents also is busy, dad a cell phone in hand, edit the text messages, mother holding a phone book, read the hundreds of customer telephone, finished the text editor, such as the telephone also put on the phone, just a little "mass", the customer will immediately received text messages, parents all this than grandma phone notification, and further, the text content and more cultural degree, turned out to be, I wish you a dragon horse spirit, plain sailing, in the New Year, xing xing fu xing, fu's wealth fortune, flourishing! Compared to me, however, their this is a little difference. I turn on my laptop, landing QQ, knock on the keyboard, then press a press on the mouse, this and that, in a short time, it will give me a reply to the classmates, by contrast, or am I the most save money this way, and it is the most convenient and quick, and my best wishes to them, by contrast, with a little emotional appeal more, little lasting appeal: miss, sai Caring heart, Sincere friendship, never forget, let my blessing to you.
I think sometimes, the generation gap is not only reflected in our differences in ideology and the elders, in life, little drops of the behavior reflects the generation gap between us and elders. The generation gap is caused by my elders and year of birth is different in terms of differences, I think, perhaps, this also happens to reflect the changes of The Times! A generation is thirty years, two generation is sixty years. Send a New Year greeting to produce so many differences, from grandma on the phone, send text messages to parents, to my online message, that the difference between the three generations, three generations represented respectively born s the development of science, in contrast, the image interpretation is not the progress of the motherland, the progress of the society, the progress of science?
10代沟问题英语作文
Every generation has their different living habits, each generation has a different way of thinking, so the "generation gap" is quietly formed. It is like a mountain, the people of different age separated, that they could not understand each other.
In the eyes of young people, old people always like to use the old vision, old concepts to restrain their children. And for young people, it is easy to accept new things, always feel old, the older generation ideas always think there are insurmountable gap between two generations. Thus is unwilling to accept the teachings of the older generation.
Long eyes at home, the young generation like make track for a star, like making friends of friends, like heresy, like the Internet to dance, these are not serious business. Also, good good black hair dye color, not even me. It is weird!
So there are more terrible event happening: more and more young people and family discord, anger away from home, and even some are on the point of no return. Many children because of the lack of communication and parents communication, meet with the parents, see if enemies, how chilling it! Generation gap this terrible thing, make the parents heart strain, make the child quietly silent, it make the person becomes negative, the family lost their joy.
Generation gap so seriously affecting our life, can be seen, to eliminate the generation gap is how important. But, to get rid of it, we must work together. As parents, should be more communication with children, let the children talk about their true inner thoughts, to find a way to relieve them of all kinds of pressure, will become the child' Children should also be heart-to-heart talks with their parents, parents, after all, is a n experienced person, we should learn from them on the bright side, at the same time, they should be more considerate of living hard, for they share, rather than unlimited demanding and taking.
I think that no matter how The Times change, level the generation gap is conducive to social progress and development. In the face of the changing times, every one of us should be more understanding, less demanding. More tolerance, less dispute. So, form the generation gap between us will be demolished.

我要回帖

更多关于 代沟的英语作文 的文章

随机推荐