1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:80 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
类型9|政经史地考查要点 方法技巧
1.常识,基本概念、原理,现实意义。2.地理现象的形成、影响,自然灾害的起因、后果、预防。3.名胜古迹、文化遗产的形成,特点及其保护。 1.弄清文章诸要素之间的内在关系,并据此展开推理判断。2.把握诸如位置、方位等细节,绘制简易地图。3.掌握一些政经史地方面的常识。
(2015·湖北高考·C)Hilversumisamedium-sizedcitybetweenthemajorcitiesofAmsterdamandUtrechtintheGooiareaofNorthHolland,theNetherlands.UnlikemostoftheNetherlands,Hilversumisactuallyinahillyareawiththesoilmostlyconsistingofsand.OncecalledtheGardenofAmsterdam,itstillattractstravelerstocomeovertocycleandwalkthroughthesurroundingforests.Theyvisititforarelaxingdayofffromtheurbanmadness.ForDutchpeople,Hilversumisallabouttextile(纺织)andmediaindustries,andmodernarchitecture.Inhistory,Hilversumwaslargelyanagriculturalarea.Dailylifewasmarkedbyfarming,sheepraisingandwoolproduction.ArailwaylinktoAmsterdamin1874attractedrichtradersfromAmsterdamtoHilversum.Theybuiltthemselveslargevillas(别墅)inthewoodedsurroundingsofthetown.OneofthefamiliesmovinginwastheBrenninkmeijers,currentlythewealthiestfamilyoftheNetherlands.TheymovedinafterbigsuccessinthetextileindustryandaidedasubstantialtextileindustryinHilversum.Butthetextileboomlastedonlyseveraldecades.Thelastfactoryclosedinthe1960s.Thechangetoamediaeconomystartedin1920,whentheNederlandseSeintoestellenFabriek(NSF)establishedaradiofactoryinHilversum.Mostradiostationssettledinthelargevillasintheleafyareasofthetown.Televisiongaveanotherpushtothelocaleconomy.HilversumbecamethemediacapitaloftheNetherlands,andDutchtelevisionstarsmovedintotheleafyneighborhoodssurroundingthetown.Intheearly1900s,modernarchitectsW.M.DudokandJ.DuikerplacedhundredsofremarkablebuildingsinHilversum.Thesemodernarchitecturalmasterpieces(杰作)aresomanythatHilversumalmostfeelslikeanopenairmuseum.Dudokaloneshapedmostof20thcenturyHilversumandapproximately75buildingsstillbearhisuniquecharacteristics.Hismasterpiece,HilversumTownHall,wasbuiltin.Ithaswideinternationalfameandisincludedinmanyarchitecturetextbooks.Thebuildinghasaremarkableshapeandlookslikeacombinationof“blocks”.Actually,onemaystarthisjourneyofmodernarchitecturebywalk
正在加载中,请稍后...当前位置: &
求翻译:travelers是什么意思?
问题补充:
旅行者, 旅客; 旅行推销员; 游客; 活环
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!In Greece where the Greek language is spoken,people sometimes do not even try to give directions because travelers may not know Greek. A Greek will often say,"Follow me." Then he'll lead you through the streets of the city to the post office. 的翻译是:在希腊的希腊语言有时是 spoken,people 甚至不要因为旅行者不可能知道希腊发出指示。希腊往往会对"跟我来。"然后他会把你这座城市的街道上的邮局。 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
In Greece where the Greek language is spoken,people sometimes do not even try to give directions because travelers may not know Greek. A Greek will often say,"Follow me." Then he'll lead you through the streets of the city to the post office.
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
在希腊希腊的语言是口语,人们有时不甚至尝试发出指示,因为旅客可能不知道希腊。希腊人往往会说,“跟我来。”然后通过城市的街道上,他将带领您到邮局。
在希腊的希腊语言有时是 spoken,people 甚至不要因为旅行者不可能知道希腊发出指示。希腊往往会对"跟我来。"然后他会把你这座城市的街道上的邮局。
在希腊的希腊语言有时是 spoken,people 甚至不要因为旅行者不可能知道希腊发出指示。希腊往往会对"跟我来。"然后他会把你这座城市的街道上的邮局。
在希腊在希腊语言是spoken,people有时甚至不再试图给因为旅客指示可能不知道希族。 一个希族往往会say,"跟从我吧。然后他就会使你通过该市街上,邮政署。
在希腊,希腊语语言讲话,人们甚而有时不设法给方向,因为旅客可能不知道希腊语。 希腊人经常将说, “跟我学”。 然后他通过城市的街道将带领您邮局。
相关内容&aI will miss you. 我将想念您。 & a当我们回到学校时,把你的照片给我看看 When we return to the school, has a look yours picture to me & amessage folder 消息文件夹 & a天使之涙 Angel 之 tear & a我希望可以当一名歌唱家 I hoped may work as a singer & a最后大家都聊得很开心 Finally everybody chats very much happy & agendis 正在翻译,请等待...
& aThe password has to be medium or strong. 密码必须是中等或强的。 & aHargrea Cardiff win on penalties Hargreaves后面以轰隆; 加的夫胜利在惩罚 & a林俊杰(),新加坡人,祖籍福建,华语流行歌手、著名音乐人,2003年以专辑《乐行者》出道,可爱的小酒窝造型、甜美的声线与非凡的音乐创作才华使其在唱片亚洲总销量在超过1000万张,日携加盟华纳。 Lin Junjie (), the Singaporean person, ancestral home Fujian, the Chinese pop singer, the renowned music person, in 2003 "Happy Traveler" made a debut by the special edition, the lovable small dimple modelling, the delightful acoustic ray and the extraordinary music creation talent caused i & a帆船迎风、横风、顺风、尾风航行理及换舷技巧 The sailing ship against the wind, the crosswind, running free, the tial wind navigation principle and trades the side skill & a我知道有一些迷恋明星而耽误学习 I knew has some to be infatuated with the star to delay the study & a勇于面对挫折 Dares facing the setback & ahjikkkkkr4 hjikkkkkr4 & achatting with my german friends 聊天与我的德国朋友 & a你大学几年级? null & a来休息啦 Rests & a熟悉路由器基本上所有特性:2层,3层,VPN,OAM相关; Familiar router basically all characteristics: 2, 3, VPN, OAM & a单泵血液透析机 Single pump blood dialysis machine & a不在说不 Was not saying & awe must protect woods 正在翻译,请等待...
& a需要爱心 耐心 责任 正在翻译,请等待...
& aBetter quit while you're ahead 正在翻译,请等待...
& abetween ourselves ,i do not think much of him 在我们自己之间,我不认为他 & a多面性 Versatility & a我在7点钟去上学。 I go to school in 7 o'clock. & a在学校大门口集合 正在翻译,请等待...
& a天空变得黯淡 天空变得黯淡 & aThe complete English operation seriously 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我将要在香港呆四天 I am going to stay four days in Hong Kong & aIs this your notevook? 这您的notevook ? & a不过我现在在工作,不方便 But I am working now, not convenient & a真心兄弟 Sincerity brothers & awould you show me the other one 您会显示我另一个 & a我们很晚才到达那个小镇 We very late only then arrive that small town & a学会感恩 The academic society feels grateful & abook characters 书字符 & a被他的追随者所转帖 Is transferred the placard by his follower & aThis is First 这是第一 & a其他更多 Other more & a童年在人间偶的大虚弱 Childhood in world partner greatly weak & a上辈子的 Ancestors & a严禁垂钓 Forbid strictlys fishing & a我愿意和你分享我的一切 正在翻译,请等待...
& a这里交通不便,游客很少 Here transportation is inconvenient, the tourist are very few & a她是个很令人蛋疼的一个人 She is very much makes a human egg sore person & a自从我进入初中开始 Since I enter the junior middle school to start & aAfent about ten seconds, she dialed the number again. Afent大约十秒,她再拨了号码。 & a如果你照做了 If you according to have done & a启东园陀角 East opens the garden tuo angle & asandwiches with pork or cheese with them 三明治用猪肉或乳酪与他们 & a你自己一个人去吗 You go & a我们是好朋友吗 We are the good friend & a上辈子 Ancestors & afoegotten foegotten & a你们只要把学到的书本知识运用到生产中去,就会大幅度提高工作效率 So long as you learn the book knowledge utilizes in the production, can enhance the working efficiency large scale & aIn Greece where the Greek language is spoken,people sometimes do not even try to give directions because travelers may not know Greek. A Greek will often say,"Follow me." Then he'll lead you through the streets of the city to the post office. 在希腊,希腊语语言讲话,人们甚而有时不设法给方向,因为旅客可能不知道希腊语。 希腊人经常将说, “跟我学”。 然后他通过城市的街道将带领您邮局。 &

我要回帖

更多关于 12月14日是什么节日 的文章

随机推荐