Like a caterpillar incturning into a butterfly, you can expect a fun change. Get ready!什么意思?

&&&& It's an amazing change when a caterpillar (毛毛虫) turns into a butterfly.That just might explain Taiwan singer Jolin Tsai's choice of name for her latest album (唱片/专辑).&&&& On March 27,Tsai will release Flower Butterfly,her first album for Warner,the company she signed to recently.&&&& The 28-year-old Tsai is known for the challenges she takes on.This time it is ballet.For the video that goes with the album,she had to pirouette (用脚尖旋转) 20 times without stopping.It was hard going.When she started training she couldn't even manage to spin (旋转) three times.&&&& "It took me longer to learn the move than anything I've ever tried!"she said.&&&& If the ballet was hard,the photo for the album art may have been harder.Tsai had to hang upside down from a wire for an hour.It was so that her shadow (影子) would seem like a butterfly spreading its wings.&&&& But Tsai is facing another challenge.Her old record company (唱片公司),EMI will release an album of music Tsai recorded when she was with the label.This means that Flower Butterfly will be fighting it out in the market with old Jolin music.&&&& But Tsai didn't seem to care about the problems with her old company:&&&& &"I've trained myself to be strong.I hope that other girls will follow my example and be themselves.Don't be afraid of what other people say.One day you'll turn into a beautiful butterfly."
1.Taiwan singer Jolin Tsai is famous for ______.
A.her latest album B.the challenges she takes on C.Flower Butterfly D.an amazing change
2.From this passage,we can know ______.
A.Tsai was good at ballet when she was young B.it took her a short time to learn the move C.when she started training she couldn't even manage to spin three times D.Tsai seemed to care about the problems with her old company
3.Tsai hopes that ______.
A.one day she'll turn into a beautiful butterfly B.her shadow would seem like a butterfly spreading its wings C.other girls will follow her example and be themselves D.Flower Butterfly will be fighting it out in the market with old Jolin music
血盟孑孑Zc300
1-3&&&&& BCB
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Like how caterpillars turn into butterflies.
Funny cartoon comic dog puts cones on mans hands lets see how youlike not playing with your balls for a week
1. funny cartoon comic dog puts cones on mans hands lets see how youlike not playing with your balls for a week
2. Cheezburger
This woman dodged a bullet. Ladies,
if a guy gets upset with you over not telling you how many men you&39;ve slept with,
going places without him,
being &34;unladylike, &34; WALK AWAY.
3. Tasselled Wobbegong: Ridiculous Name & Oscar the Grouch of Sharks This shark hides on the ocean floor in coral reefs near northern Australia. He may look a little disheveled but how can you not love a shaggy beard like that?
4. I wonder how people see the Save icon when they have never seen a floppy disk.(they are like jesus,
they died to become the icon of saving:p)
5. That’s How I Like My Men
6. How do you like my recent work?
7. This is How Popular Games Would Look Like if They Were Isometric
8. I’m so Thankful,
my childhood was filled with imagination and bruises from playing outside,
instead of apps and how many likes you get in a picture!
9. I cannot get over how perfectly they cast Euron Greyjoy in GOT. They look like family. XD
10. Always that one guy who shows up to the party like...
11. If she runs the country,
like how she pours beer we are doomed.
12. How to light a match like a boss
13. How do you like our gift to the world!? (PT)
14. How being a parent is like being a rock star.
15. Like how is it even possible to break one?
16. &34;How could billions of people be wrong?&34;
You mean like when everyone thought the Earth was flat?
17. funny test answers how make marriage work tell wife she looks pretty even if she looks like a truck
18. How to walk in the ocean like a boss
19. How to know if she likes pussy...
20. How would you like that cooked?
21. I want to try these all! I mean I kind of want to learn how to draw them like this... but yeah,
I want to try them too.:
22. This is my crossover art for how would Flame Princess from AT look in game universes. Who would you like to see next?
23. This is how marketing is done. Capitalizing like a boss.
24. Broken Femur. How would you explain your 2.5 year old son he has to stay like this for 4 weeks?
25. How to hang your keys like a rockstar...
26. How it feels like on fb cant stop laughing
27. Love is Like an Unfamiliar Shower
28. How would the other Avenger dogs look like?
29. How to Eat Noodles Like a Boss
30. When you show your friends your favorite Song And they like it.
31. If Women Watched Cooking Shows Like Men Watch Sports
32. Saw a steampunk Iron Man. How do you like steampunk Spidey?
33. Amazing GIF Shows What It Would Look Like If The Orion Nebula Was Only 4 Light Years Away
34. I just wanted a pic of how he was sitting,
but as I took it he gave me this look and now I feel like a creep...
35. How to wear a hat and NOT look like a DOUCHEBAG
36. How I would like my winter
37. funny quotes love how scary movies person yells hello like killer asks if they want a sandwich
38. These Terrifying Maps Show What Major Cities Would Look Like if Sea Levels Rose Only a Few Meters
39. &34;How would you like the cat stuffed?&34; &34;Scared as f**k.&34;
40. SCIENCE! Now this is how I like my heroes!
1 out of 5
2 out of 5
3 out of 5
4 out of 5
5 out of 5
article by
Linda Andreea
total views
published on
(10 months Ago) - Last updated 4 days AgoVideo: How Does a Caterpillar Turn Into a Butterfly? | eHow
Next Video:
What Is the Life Span of a Monarch Butterfly?....5
Promoted By Zergnet
From every stage of a butterfly it pretty much never hatches except when it comes out of it's egg. So every time a caterpillar grows, or makes a chrysalides or cocoon, or becomes a butterfly it is actually shedding it's skin. So a caterpillar is the larva form and the feeding form of a butterfly. So a butterfly will lay an egg, and the egg will sit for five to seven days, then the caterpillar will chew it's way out of the egg. That is considered hatching. After that it is molting, so the caterpillar is going to feed, and it has five instars. Which it hatches from the egg, that's the first instar, it will loaf four times, and five stages called instars. At the last state it will get to the largest it will get, and it will the hormones in it will change, and it will form a pupae underneath it's skin or a chrysalides. And it will attach itself either upside down or it will make a little lasso, and it will sit there for about twenty-four to forty-eight hours, molt, shed it's skin again, and become a chrysalides underneath. The chrysalides is actually the biggest change, the biggest physiological change between caterpillar to butterfly happens when it becomes a chrysalides. And the chrysalides is basically a mold of the butterfly. If you look at any chrysalides you will see the wings, the head, the antennas, the tongue, the abdomen, thorax. And what will happen is that will sit anywhere from five days, seven days, to eight months depending on the time of year it is, because some of them spend the winter that way. And then the butterfly will hatch out in back. But it is not actually hatching it's molting, it's called eclosing.
Follow eHow
ZChoose All
ZParenting
ZGarden
ZHome
ZMoney
ZStyle
ZHealth
ZTech
ZCrafts
ZFood
Is DIY in your DNA? Become part of our maker community.
Get Weekly DIY Guides & Inspiration
Life Made Easier.Metamorphosis from Caterpillar Turn into a Butterfly.mp3 ( 977 KB) - Download MP3 | Tubidy Videos
Video duration : 00:25Video uploaded by : radeon2900xtVideo release date : May 3rd, 2015It took around 3 weeks to transform from the caterpillar into this beautiful butterfly.Video views : 260Video likes : 1Video dislikes : 0Video duration : 06:56Video uploaded by : QuadSquadVideo release date : Jan 18th, 2011WATCH THE UPDATED VIDEO HERE: https://youtu.be/WcokL7PRrnY?list=PLKPueg6MtuY2vSk6N4IDtSqOkFcucii-v
Amazing life cycle footage like you've never seen before! Make teaching this topic easier at school or homeschooling with the video and companion activity set.
Download the Companion Activity Set for more fun ideas, worksheets, and activities for your students: /Product/Caterpillar-to-Butterfly-Companion-Activity-Set-2308887
We have many other educational videos on our QuadSquad channel. We encourage you to subscribe for weekly learning.
FOLLOW US!
Find us on Facebook
Twitter: @QuadSquad_Kids
Instagram: @QuadSquad_Kids
www.quadsquad.kyVideo views : 831,212Video likes : 2,485Video dislikes : 247Video duration : 09:51Video uploaded by : clevedudeVideo release date : Jul 4th, 2013On the morning of June 25, I found some parsley worms on my parsley plants which had gone to seed. I got the idea to put them into a large jar (under the dome) so that I could watch them change into black swallowtail butterflies. In a couple of days, three of the caterpillars had transformed into the chrysalis stage. I had hooked up a small security camera to my computer in in oder to take some time lapse movies of the parsley worms eating and moving around. Next, I got the idea to attempt to capture one of the caterpillars changing into a chrysalis, so I set everything up on my computer (shown on the video) and after several hours of video I was able to capture the change, which is amazing. I waited for several days and on the morning of July 3, I discovered two black swallowtail butterflies in the jar, and then went outside and released them. I have been videoing for two days now, trying to capture the emergence of one of the butterflies from the chrysalis, but so far nothing has happened. If I am successful, I will share that video.Video views : 37,773Video likes : 240Video dislikes : 9Video duration : 08:43Video uploaded by : Earth TouchVideo release date : Sep 20th, 2012Subscribe to Earth Touch now for more amazing nature http://goo.gl/thjT7W
Witness a butterfly's transformation from tiny egg to winged adult. This beautiful nature video was captured entirely on an iPhone camera using an Olloclip lens attachment.
Earth Touch on Facebook
http://goo.gl/iIUCBD
Earth Touch on Twitter
http://goo.gl/mkBsiD
Earth Touch on Google+
http://goo.gl/DgNSkM
For more, visit Video views : 146,555Video likes : 621Video dislikes : 39Video duration : 00:30Video uploaded by : AMBASSiDOR EHANiVideo release date : Oct 12th, 2015The word &metamorphosis& derives from Greek μεταμ?ρφωσι?, &transformation, transforming&,[1] from μετα- (meta-), &change& and μορφ? (morphe), &form&.
This footage is a beautiful timelapse of a caterpillar emerging from its fractal pod, and emerging as a Monarch butterflyVideo views : 1,370Video likes : 55Video dislikes : 0Video duration : 02:32Video uploaded by : Strang EntertainmentVideo release date : Jul 17th, 2012Visit
for more great content!
The pupa stage is one of the coolest stages of a butterfly's life. As soon as a caterpillar is done growing and they have reached their full length/weight, they form themselves into a pupa, also known as a chrysalis. From the outside of the pupa, it looks as if the caterpillar may just be resting, but the inside is where all of the action is. Inside of the pupa, the caterpillar is rapidly changing.
Now, as most people know, caterpillars are short, stubby and have no wings at all. Within the chrysalis the old body parts of the caterpillar are undergoing a remarkable transformation, called 'metamorphosis,' to become the beautiful parts that make up the butterfly that will emerge. Tissue, limbs and organs of a caterpillar have all been changed by the time the pupa is finished, and is now ready for the final stage of a butterfly's life cycle.
Special Thanks to The Monarch Butterfly New Zealand Trust for inspiring the creation of this video
http://www.monarch.org.nz
The Track is Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture
A STRANG ENTERTAINMENT PRODUCTION
COPYRIGHT STRANG ENTERTAINMENT 2012Video views : 363,061Video likes : 554Video dislikes : 187Video duration : 02:03Video uploaded by : SevenPerfectAngelsVideo release date : Jun 4th, 2015Watch as caterpillar Jaidyn becomes a beautiful butterfly. Thanks for watching!!
Music by Kevin MacLeodVideo views : 641,766Video likes : 1,606Video dislikes : 280Video duration : 06:37Video uploaded by : Jonathan HarrisVideo release date : Nov 26th, 2012How to draw a butterfly by Jonathan Harris.
I first sketch out one side (wing) of the butterfly and then once I'm happy with it I then trace over it and flip it onto the opposite side creating a symmetrical image. I go around the whole draw using a fine line pen and fill it in using a blue prismacolor pencil.
Thank you for watching and Subscribe!
You can follow me on facebook, instagram and society6 (links below)
FACEBOOK: /Jonathan.Stephen.Harris
FACEBOOK: /JSHStudioGallery
INSTAGRAM: /jonathanstephenharris
SOCIETY6: /JSHarts
Music details below:
'Wallpaper' Kevin MacLeod ()
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/Video views : 1,053,562Video likes : 2,863Video dislikes : 350Video duration : 02:31Video uploaded by : Lindze BraffVideo release date : Apr 5th, 2013Four days after my 30th Birthday I found a Mourning Cloak caterpillar on the first day of Spring. It was wandering around looking for a place to pupate so I gave him a nice, safe home to transform. Once 'Spring' turned into a butterfly I set it free. It was a beautiful experience that will live with me forever.Video views : 617Video likes : 2Video dislikes : 0Video duration : 07:51Video uploaded by : Milton JuniorVideo release date : May 4th, 2014A caterpillar turning into butterfly.Video views : 21,752Video likes : 0Video dislikes : 0
Top Charts - &loading...&
Load 10 more videos
Sorry, You can't play this video
Copyright & 2016 Tubidy Videos

我要回帖

更多关于 caterpillar inc 的文章

随机推荐