hi, honeycomb, I've read ur message, 是什么意思

hi,all!是什么意思_hi,all!在线翻译_hi,all!什么意思_hi,all!的意思_hi,all!的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
hi,all!是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
hi,all!是什么意思 hi,all!在线翻译 hi,all!什么意思 hi,all!的意思 hi,all!的翻译 hi,all!的解释 hi,all!的发音 hi,all!的同义词 hi,all!的反义词
hi,all!hi,all! 双语例句1. 1. Hi! Hong. I heard there are four masterpieces of China. Have you read all of them?&&&&你好,林红。我听说中国有四大名著,你都读过吗?2. 2. A household's yearly financial record of all income and all expenditure would easily fit on one hi-density floppy disk.&&&&一户人家一年所有收入和开支的财政记录,则可以很轻松地存到一张高密软盘中。3. hi,all!在线翻译3. With deep bore smooth surface exploding technique and the relevant scientific management system, shaped tunnel once for all, and further more studied carefully full rock tunnel excavating method with modern machinery, in order to boosting excavating speed and development of mechanical production line, finally paving the way for building hi-production and hi-proficiency team.&&&&介绍了深孔光面爆破配套技术的发展及其在塔山煤矿建设中的应用,就岩巷机械化作业线施工如何选择周边眼的眼距、爆破参数、炮眼的布置等技术问题进行了综合分析。4. As the first online shopping platform Anhui Hi all wines purchased city of Anhui Xiaobian network, I am honored to lead the people experience the culture under the charm of the classic blue.&&&&作为安徽第一网上购物平台人人喜购网安徽名酒城的小编,我很荣幸带领大家体验下蓝色经典的文化魅力。5. 5. Looking back at the popular drama series that Rainie has acted in such as Devil Beside You, Why Why Love, Miss No Good and Hi My Sweetheart, they all have kissing scenes. Therefore it is not surprising when the reporter asked who is the best kisser among all the male actors.&&&&杨丞琳主演的电视剧均收视高企,尤以《海派甜心》、《爱就宅一起》、《不良笑花》、《换换爱》和《恶魔在身边》最为剧迷热捧,而爱情戏又不离亲热戏分,Rainie跟男主角都例必要「咀嘴」,笑问她哪个最好咀?6. Hi jill I will light a candle and pray for the complete healing of Peyton Jove Fay and all the children in the world.&&&&我喜建筑业点烛,祈求完全愈合了Peyton深入人心fay和全世界所有儿童。7. Hi all, just have to let you folks know that you make me so horny when I'm online here.&&&&喜的所有,只是让你的乡亲知道,你让我,使角质时,我在线上这里。8. hi,all!8. Hi guysds. i am kARMINA FROM BRAZIL. have a sexy asss 4 us. love be nasty kinky dirgty girl. poo pisss anal show. love be sexy. teasing - pussy fucking - ass fucking - anal - deep throat - great blow job - double penetration - strip dance - like c2c - foot job - classic - doggie - me on top - nipples - discipline - Exhibitionism - Ears - role playing - slave/master - boss/seXretary - piercing - tongue - Voyeurism - shaved pussy - mastrubation - 4 fingers in my holes - 3 fingers in my holes - 2 fingers in my holes - 1 finger in my hole lol:o - strip - dance - oil - lube gel - white cream - - dildos - vibrators - beads (10 beads )- venus beads - vibrate egg - toys fo pussy are only for pussy and mouth.&&&&爱情被性感。9. Blair: Hi. Are you okay? I've been texting you all day.&&&&嗨 你好吗?我给你发了一整天短信10. Hi all, my name is Egbert.&&&&嘿,大家好,我的名字叫做Egbert。11. Hi, superman!Hope you can take the place of O'neal in Dallas All Star weekend!&&&&&&我要郑重的对我所有的粉丝们说四个字:谢谢你们!12. 12. All-time favourite and never get bored listening to it especially when i listen to his music from my hi-end audio system in my Brunei Bedroom.&&&&&&這張專輯就真的是我最愛的一張,永遠都聽不膩,尤其是在我汶萊的房間裡,透過我的hi-end audio音響播放的時候。。。13. Hi, I`ve tried Cyberlink PowerDVD 7 Ultra as well as PowerDVD 8 Ultra and all I can get is a black monitor.&&&&&&您好,我试过讯powerdvd 7超以及powerdvd 8超和所有我可以得到的是一个黑色监察。14. Twista [Verse 1] I wish the way I was living could stop, serving rocks, Knowing the cops is hot when I'm on the block, And I Wish my brother woulda made bail, So I won't have to travel 6 hours to see him in jail, And I Wish that my grandmother wasn't sick, Or that we would just come up on some stacks and hit a lick, And I Wish my homies wouldn't have to suffer, When the streets get the upper hand on us and we lose a brother, And I Wish I could go deep in a zone, And lift the spirits of the world with the words with in this song, And I Wish I could teach a soul to fly, Take away the pain out cha hands and help you hold them hi, And I Wish my hommie Butch was still alive And on the day of his death we had never took that ride, And I Wish God could protect us from the wrong So that all the solders that were sent over seas come home We will never break, though they devastate, we shall motivate, And we gotta pray, all we got is faith.&&&&&&希望歌词(Twista为信仰Evans)(Feat.Twista) [诗1] 我想我的生活都不能阻挡的方式,为岩石,当司机得知我是在炎热的阻挠,我祝弟弟woulda了保释金因此我不会有6个小时的旅行他在监狱中看到,我希望不是祖母生病,或者,我们只是提出了一些打击,舔管,我我希望不会受到homies,当我们在街道上取得先机,失去了我们的兄弟,我我希望能深入一个区解除精神和世界的话,这首歌,我但愿我能飞灵教授,查手中夺走了痛苦,帮助他们进行高新技术你,我 Butchhommie希望我还活着当天,他的逝世使我们从来没有把这一旅程,我上帝保佑我们希望能够从错误让所有的官兵,派出了海洋回家我们永远不会打破,但破坏,我们将积极、我们早就祈祷,也没有信心。15. Wish the way i was living could stop, serving rocks, knowing the cops is hot when i'm on the block, and i wish my brother woulda made bail, so i won't have to travel 6 hours to see him in jail, and i wish that my grandmother wasn't sick, or that we would just come up on some stacks and hit a lick, and i wish my homies wouldn't have to suffer, when the streets get the upper hand on us and we lose a brother, and i wish i could go deep in a zone, and lift the spirits of the world with the words with in this song, and i wish i could teach a soul to fly, take away the pain out cha hands and help you hold them hi, and i wish my hommie butch was still alive and on the day of his death we had never took that ride, and i wish god could protect us from the wrong so that all the solders that were sent over seas come home we will never break, though they devastate, we shall motivate, and we gotta pray, all we got is faith.&&&&&&希望我的生活也无法阻止,服务岩石,知道警察是热当我的块,我希望我的兄弟woulda提出保释,因此,我不会有6个小时的旅行,看看他在监狱里,我希望我的祖母是不是生病了,或者我们只是拿出一些栈和触及舔,我希望我的homies不会受苦,当街道得势于我们,我们失去了兄弟,我希望我能深入的一个区,并解除对精神的世界的话,在这首歌,我希望我能教灵魂飞行,带走了车的痛苦,并帮助您手中持有您好,我希望我的hommie布奇仍然活着和当天去世了,我们从来没有认为骑,我愿上帝能保护我们免受错误从而使所有的士兵被送到了海洋回家我们将永远不会休息,但他们摧毁,我们应激励,我们来祈祷,所有我们得到的信念。16. 16. Anyway, u are more than welcome here man, keep coming to this forum and say hi to all the Saint Seiya fans from China.&&&&&&不管怎么样,你在这里不仅仅受到我们的欢迎。请经常来访,并且帮我们向所有在中国的圣迷们打招呼。17. The lavish production was filmed in Hi-Definition Widescreen to capture all of the excitement and drama on stage.&&&&&&豪华气派的生产拍摄的高清晰度宽屏捕捉舞台上的激动和戏剧的。18. In 2006, all the department of the Hi-tech Zone Business Incubator Association improved their own services, while they established area share incubator platform, enlarged incubation area and built the aperiodic communication institution, forming the good phase of sharing resources and assorting with each&&&&&&2006年创新中心组织高新区孵化器协会各成员单位在不断深化自身服务功能的同时,着力搭建区域共享孵化平台,扩大孵化场地规模,建立不定期交流制度,已形成了资源共享、优势互补、共同发展的良好局面,有三家孵化器相继进入国家级创业中心行列,高新区孵化器协会已有国家级孵化器和专业基地14家。19. In 2006, all the department of the Hi-tech Zone Business Incubator Association improved their own services, while they established area share incubator platform, enlarged incubation area and built the aperiodic communication institution, forming the good phase of sharing resources and assorting with each other for a co-development.&&&&&&2006年创新中心组织高新区孵化器协会各成员单位在不断深化自身服务功能的同时,着力搭建区域共享孵化平台,扩大孵化场地规模,建立不定期交流制度,已形成了资源共享,优势互补,共同发展的良好局面,有三家孵化器相继进入国家级创业中心行列,高新区孵化器协会已有国家级孵化器和专业基地14家。20. 20. Beautiful girls all over the worldi could be chasing but my time would be wastedthey got nothing on you babynothing on you babythey might say hi and i might say heybut you shouldnt worry about what they saycos they got nothing on you babynothing on you babynot not not nothing on you babenot not nothing on youi know you feel where im coming fromregardless of the things in my past that ive donemost of it really was for the hell of the funon the carousel so around i spunwith no directions just tryna get sometryna chase skirts, living in the summer sunthis is how i lost more than i had ever wonand honestly i ended up with nonetheres no much nonsenseits on my conscienceim thinking baby i should get it outand i dont wanna sound redundantbut i was wondering if there was something that you wanna knowbut never mind that we should let it gocos we dont wanna be a t. v episode (t. v episode)and all the bad thoughts just let them gobeautiful girls all over the worldi could be chasing but my time would be wastedthey got nothing on you babynothing on you babythey might say hi and i might say heybut you shouldnt worry about what they saycos they got nothing on you babynothing on you babynot not not nothing on you babenot not nothing on youhands down there will never be another onei been around and i never seen another onelook at your style they aint really got nothing onand you out and you aint got nothing onbaby you the whole package plus you pay your taxesand you keep it real while them other stay plasticyoure my wonder women call me mr.&&&&&&世界各地的美丽女孩我可以追,但我的时间会被浪费他们得到了对你没有什么宝贝对你没有什么宝贝他们可能会说,嘿,我可能会说,嘿但你不应该担心,他们说什么COS的他们得到了对你没有什么宝贝对你没有什么宝贝没有没有没有什么对你宝贝对你没有什么不我知道你觉得我是从哪里不管过去的事情在我,我做了其中大部分是为真正的乐趣地狱在传送带等我周围旋转没有方向刚刚tryna得到一些tryna追逐裙,在夏日阳光这是我失去了比我曾经获得老实说,我并没有结束与有没有多废话这是我的良知我在想,宝贝,我应该把它弄出来我不希望健全多余但我想知道是否有东西,你想知道不过没关系,我们应该让他走了COS的,我们不想成为一个电视节目和所有的坏思想只是让他们走世界各地的美丽女孩我可以追,但我的时间会被浪费他们得到了对你没有什么宝贝对你没有什么宝贝他们可能会说,嘿,我可能会说,嘿但你不应该担心,他们说什么COS的他们得到了对你没有什么宝贝对你没有什么宝贝没有没有没有什么对你宝贝对你没有什么不那里的手将永远不会再一我大约是和我从来没有见过一个又一个看看你的风格,他们是不是真的还没有任何关于和你出去,你是不是就没有了宝贝,你整个包加你付出你的税和你保持真实,而他们的其他住宿塑料你是我不知道妇女叫我先生。hi,all!是什么意思,hi,all!在线翻译,hi,all!什么意思,hi,all!的意思,hi,all!的翻译,hi,all!的解释,hi,all!的发音,hi,all!的同义词,hi,all!的反义词,hi,all!的例句,hi,all!的相关词组,hi,all!意思是什么,hi,all!怎么翻译,单词hi,all!是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共8个)身体健康
&2017  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 当前位置: &
leave message中文是什么意思
中文翻译留言&&&&vi. (植物)生叶,长叶。 &&&&n. 1.通信;口信;问候;祝词;讯,消息,情报,电报, ...&&&&留个话; 留个口信; 留话; 留言,留口信&&&&留话&&&&我可以留个话; 我可以留言吗&&&&给我留言吧&&&&我能否留个话; 我能留个口信吗&&&&请留言&&&&你想留言吗; 你要留话吗; 你要留吗; 您是否要留言&&&&你要留什么话吗&&&&请假中; 在休假&&&&vt. (left leaving) 1.离开,脱离;退出;辞去;遗弃;放弃 ...&&&&出发到; 出发去某地; 到……去; 到。去, 出发前往; 动身前往; 离开某 ...&&&&同意加倍&&&&听其自然
例句与用法Kept leaving messages which were never returned弗兰基一直给他们留言但总没有回音Kept leaving messages which were never returned弗兰基一直给他们留言,但总没有回音When we leave messages , it is important to be very clear当我们留言时,重要的是内容清楚Called when any mouse - leave message enters the adorner window of the的装饰器窗口时调用。 He left messages . i have the tapes . - then play them-他留下了口讯,我有录音带-放来听听Sweetheart , please pick up the phone . i ' m tired of leaving messages甜心,拿起电话.我讨厌一直留言Sendian acoustic rack leave message留言首页What ' s the fucking idea of phoning me at home and leaving messages , you prick你为什么要打电话给我,留言你个傻瓜! A personal message book you can leave message and check your order专用私人留言簿,您可在此给我们留言和查看我们的回复I ' ve left messages on her answering machine , but she hasn ' t returned my calls我在她的录音机上留了话,可是她一直没回电。 更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
leave message的中文翻译,leave message是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译leave message,leave message的中文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved第三人称单数:
message是什么意思,词典释义与在线翻译:
消息,音信,信息,口信
要旨,要点
教训,启示,寓意
购物,买东西
同...通讯联系,通讯联系
通知,通告,发信号告知
通信,送信,传话
[C]信息,便条,口信 a spoken or written piece of information passed from one person to another
[S]要旨,主题思想 an important or main idea
提示:各行业词典APP中含有本词条的独家正版内容,在手机上可看到更多释义内容。
message&:&消息 ...
在&&中查看更多...
在&&中查看更多...
message&:&音讯, ...
在&&中查看更多...
message&:&音讯, 消息 ...
在&&中查看更多...
message&:&音讯, ...
在&&中查看更多...
在&&中查看更多...
message&:&讯息 ...
在&&中查看更多...
message&:&信息 ...
在&&中查看更多...
a communication (usually brief) that is written o
"he sent a three-word message"
what a communication that is about something is about
"She messaged the committee"
"She messaged the final report by fax"
"There is no messaging service at this company"
message的用法和样例:
用作名词 (n.)
There is an important message for you from your brother.
你哥哥有个重要的消息要告诉你。
The message in the newspaper is unabridged.
报纸上的那则消息是没有经过删节的。
Did you deliver my message to my father?
你把我的信息传给我父亲了吗?
Christ's message was that God loved the world.
耶稣基督的启示就是神爱世人。
It's not just mindless entertainment,it's a film with a message.
它并不是一部没有意思的娱乐片,而是一部有寓意的影片。
用作动词 (v.)
Please message the instruction by cable.
请用电报传送使用须知。
This message has just buzzed in.
这条通讯刚从蜂音器传来。
The message alias table on the remote station is full.
远程通讯站的消息别名表已经满了。
用作名词 (n.)
Has anyone left a message for me?
有人给我留言吗?
Local government is conceived as a single means of sending messages between the elected councilors and the citizens.
地方政府被设想为在当选的议员和公民们之间沟通信息的唯一媒介。
The natives send news over long distances by beating out a message on a hollow log.
土著人用敲击空心木杆的办法向远方传送消息。
I am charged with a message for you.
我受托将一消息告诉你。
The message got across all right.
这条消息很清楚地说明了问题。
It's no use asking Tim to deliver any messages for you.Everything I say to him goes in one ear and out of the other.
让蒂姆捎信没有用,我对他讲的任何事他都当作耳边风。
Please post this important message on your notice board so that all the students can read it.
请把这张重要的通知贴在告示牌上,以便全体学生都能看到。
The congratulatory message was designed for political effect.
发出这份贺电是出于政治方面的原因。
I hope this message demonstrates my feelings to the students.
我希望这个祝词能表达出我对学生们的感情。
We intercepted and decoded a secret message from their embassy.
我们截获并破译出从他们大使馆发出的密电。
As space is limited, it is impossible to publish all the messages we have received.
限于篇幅,来函不能一一刊登。
The radio announcer read off the message as if he'd known it by heart.
电台播音员朗读那篇文告时,好像已经背得滚瓜烂熟了。
The ship radioed a message to the shore.
那条船向岸上发出电报。
There was nothing ambiguous in the message thumped out in his newspaper editorial.
他在报纸社论中竭力表达的中心思想毫无含糊之处。
It's not just mindless entertainment, it's a film with a message.
它并不是一部没有意思的娱乐片,而是一部有寓意的影片。
Keep silent, and the Spirits will rap out a message for you.
请安静,神灵将用敲击声给你们以启示。
Christ's message was that God loved the world.
耶稣基督的启示就是上帝热爱世人。
Let's leave her a message to meet us at the railway station.
让我们留个口信,通知她到火车站去接我们。
~+that-clause
I received a message that the President was ill.
我得到了总统患病的消息。
用作名词 (n.)
get the message
领会含义,明白 understand what is wanted or meant
She said it was getting late: I got the message and left.
她说时间不早了,我懂得了她的意思便离开了。
Did you get the message that your boss has cancelled the meeting?
你有没有得到通知,你的老板已经把会议给取消了。
The police commissioner said that they would deal sternly with drunk driving offenders and hoped that people would get the message and not drink and drive.
警察总监说,警方将严厉处罚酒后开车者,他希望人们会引起注意,不要酒后开车。
用作名词 (n.)
向国会提出咨文
播送一条消息
打电报发消息
告诉…消息
外出替人办事,被派出办事
为某人跑腿送信
用电报传送消息
滤去杂音使电讯清晰,解读(密码)电文
打电报发消息
清晰的电文
无线电电文
电话传递的消息
有寓意的电影
两人之间的通信
无线电通信
来自…的消息
发往…的消息
I left a message at my hotel telling him to come..and pick me up.
出自:J. Van Druten
He remembered the message he had been entrusted with.
出自:R. K. Narayan
I..left a haughty message on the answering machine.
出自:S. Bellow
message的详细讲解:
message的基本意思是“信息,口信”,可指人通过观察、阅读或与人交往所获得的任何信息,但不一定都准确。也可指报纸、电台或电视等传播媒体所发布的信息。message也可作“要旨,主题思想”解,一般指先知、作家、书等所作的政治、道德、社会方面的启示、预言等。
message后有时可跟动词不定式或that从句作定语。
information
这些名词都含有“资料、信息”之意。
:information和data作“资料”解时,前者仅指所获得、提供或描述的慨况,而不指具体的数据或资料,后者则指具体的资料。
:data是datum的复数形式,本义指作为计算和测量基础的资料。
:message指通过书写、谈话和信号等方式所进行的通讯“信息”。
correspondence
这些名词均有“信”之意。
:letter最普通用词,泛指一切形式的书信,尤指邮寄的信。
:note指内容直截了当的短信或便条,正式或非正式均可。
:correspondence集合名词,指全部来往信件。
:message指书信、口信、电报等。
你可以给他捎个口信吗?
误 Would you give him any message?
正 Would you give him a message?
析 message表示“消息”“口信”时,是可数名词。
☆ 1300年左右进英入语,直接源自古法语的message;最初源自古典拉丁语的mittere,意为传递。
message的海词问答与网友补充:
message的相关资料:
message&:&信件,书信 ...
在&&中查看更多...
message&:&信息 ...
在&&中查看更多...
message&:&信息;消息 ...
在&&中查看更多...
【同义词】
message:英语解释 n.【C】1. 口信,信息;消息,音信,电文,通讯【+to-v】【+that】【(+for)】We've just received a congratulatory message fr…
相关词典网站:

我要回帖

更多关于 honeycomb 的文章

随机推荐