Did you eat a lot last dragon boatdragon festivall?是什么意思?

相关内容:
s按要求做题11.&My& brother likes watching cartoons.(改为一般疑问句)________ your brother ___________watching cartoons?12.&What do you think of the TV shows?(改为同义句)____________ do you _________the TV& shows?13.&John& watches news& every& night .(划线提问)___________& ____________& ____________John watch news?14.&Jim wants to travel& because he enjoy seeing new places. (划线提问)_____________& ___________Jim __________ to travel?15.& I& hope to& be& an actor& one day (划线提问)__________& _____________you& hope to be& one day ?用适当的介词填空1.&What do you think ________the news?2.&We can learn a lot ___________the TV.3.&Let’s go ___________reading the words .4.&How _________playing basketball with me ?5.&Thank you ___________helping me with my English..根据汉语意思完成句子1.我父亲不介意看体育节目。My father _________& ____________watching sports shows2.我从不想看游戏节目。I& ________ ___________ to watch a game show.3.玛丽喜欢看英文报。Mary ______________& ___________English newspapers.4我们希望能帮助更多的人。We ___________& __________help more people .5丽丽想成为天气预报员。Lily& wants& to be a ____________& __________.用所给词的适当形式填空1.&YangLin___________(not& like )Healthy living.2.&I don’t mind _________________(she )smoking here.3.&Jim expects___________(get) a letter from his parents.4.&No news ________(be) good news .5.&How& about ____________(go) fishing on Sunday?单项选择1、&My mother asks me _______TV& before finishing my homework.A& not to watch& B not& watch& C not watching& D to watch2.She is new here ,so we know __________about her.A& nothing& B& something& C& anything& D everything\3.---What& do you& think of& Penny? ----She is _______A& has long hair& B tall& C& a& student& D nice4.The food& here was terrible , I _________it.A& liked& B like& C loved& D couldn’t& stand& it 5.----What& do you think& of& the TV sitcom The Big Theory?----It’s& __________&& I like watching it .&A& boring& B& funny& C& surprising& D terrible &
相关内容:
puter programmer when he______ college study.A.finishesB.startsC.leftD.begins12.We’re going to buy a new fridge______two years.A.inB.afterC.forD.before13.-I won’t have time to go shoping with you this afternoon.&& -But you______me yesterday.A.orderedB.mentionedC.promisedD.knew14.There______ a basketball match tomorrow morning.A.hasB.is going to beC.is going to haveD.have15.He wants______a part-time job for______ years.A.find, one or twoB.to find,one or twoC.to look for, one year or twoD.to find, one year or twoIII.用方框中所给短语的适当形式填空。grow up, keep on, get…from…, make a resolution, dream of1.&Don’t _________ interrupting others when they are working in the office.2.&The boy says that he is going to be an actor when he _________.3.&Li Ming_________ becoming a famous violinist one day.4.&He_________not to go to the bar anymore yesterday.5.&She _________ some gifts _________ her friends on her birthday.IV.按要求改写句子,每空一词。1.&Mr. Brown is going skateboarding with his son next Sunday.(改为一般疑问句)&& _________ Mr. Brown_________ _________ with his son next Sunday?2.&He often sends his articles to magazines and newspapers.(改为同义句)He often_________ _________ _________ magazines and newspapers.3.& She’s going to hold art exhibitions in Paris.(对划线部分提问)_________ _________she_________ to hold art exhibitions?4.& Mr Smith is going to live in a quiet place in the countryside. (改为同义句)Mr Smith is going to live_________ _________ in the countryside.5.&My grandpa cooks for us every week.(用next week 改写)&& My grandpa_________ _________ _________ _________for us next week.&八年级上册Unit 6综合测试题一、&单项选择1.- ______are you going to be an actor?&-I’m going to take______lessons.A.What, singingB.How, pianoC.How, actingD.Why, action2.-Would you like to go and watch the football game with me?&-______A.Not at allB.Excuse me, I can’t.C.Yes, I’d love to.D.That’s right.3.Why not______to the city?A.goB.goingC.to goD.goes4.Lin Tao and Ling Hai______ a swin tomorrow.A.are going to hasB.is going to haveC.are havingD.are going to have5.He was born______a cold night.A.inB.atC.onD.of6.- ______are we going there?&-Let’s go there by bike.A.How B.WhatC.WhereD.Why7.What is John going to be when he ______up?A.growB.is going to growC.growsD.to grow8.Both Kate and I______ready for the picnic now.A.is notB.is gettingC.are gettingD.am getting9.If you want to be healthier, you must eat______junk food, I think.A.moreB.lessC.fewerD.many10.Mrs Brown is nice. Every day she tried to cook______for me during my stay in Canada.A.anything differentB.something differentC.nothing differentD.different something四、词汇A.根据句意及首字母提示完成单词1.Mr. Wang doesn’t live here now. He m______ to Taiyuan last year.2.He likes music and he wants to be a p______ when he grows up.3.The editor got o______ fifty letters last month.4.They p______ they will come and help us.5.My sister can speak three f______ languages—English, French and Japanese.B.用括号内单词的适当形式填空6.He sang a song at the b______ of the party.7.What’s the m______ of the word?8.That piece of music______(sound) very beautiful.9.Did you make your w______ plan for school work?10.The doctor told him to take the m______ three times a day.五、选词填空asked, ago, because, well, going, little,But, after, try your best, herselfYoung people today may not know Zhu Mingying. But she was very famous more than twenty years ___1___. She was a dancer at first. But one day she thought that she could also sing___2___. So she went to visit a music teacher. The teacher___3___her to sing a few songs and then said that she would not be successful in singing, ___4___ she didn’t have a good voice. ___5___Zhu Mingying didn’t give up. She spent a lot of time___6___ to music lessons. She had___7___ time to rest. She didn’t have much money to buy___8___ delicious food. Life was really hard for her at that time.But Zhu Mingying felt happy, because she proved(证明)she herself could be a good singer at last___9___she practised singing for many years.If you want to do something, just___10___. You’ll be successful in the end!1. ______ 2. ______ 3. ______ 4. ______ 5. ______ 6 . ______ 7. ______ 8. ______ 9. ______ 10. ______&
相关内容:
puter_______12. the head of the company_______13. turn against_______14. 第一次_______ 15. 奥运会_______16. 远离_______ 17. 超过,多于_______18. 至少,最少_______ 19. 整顿、清理_______20. 为某事打赌_______二. 单项选择。1. —Will people live to be 300 years old? —_________. A. No, they aren't B. No, they won't C. No, they don't D. No, they can't 2. There will be _________ pollution this year than last year. A. fewer B. much C. less D. many 3. I think people here are friendly. Do you agree _________ me? A. with B. to C. on D. from 4. —Where is Miss Wang? —She went to Hainan Island last week and will return _________ six days. A. ago B. later C. behind D. in 5. —_________ will they play? —They will play football. A. What subject B. What sport C. What food D. What language 6. I will see you again _________. A. a day B. every day C. one day D. everyday 7. I hope your dream will _________. A. come true B. come out C. come in D. come on 8. Everyone wants to _________ to the moon for vacations. A. walk B. run C. swim D. fly 9. This coat doesn't fit him well, as he has _________ a huge body and the coat is _________ small. A. such B. so C. such D. so 10. —How many birds can you see in the trees? —I can see _________ birds in them. A. hundreds of B. five hundreds B. C. hundred of D. five hundreds of 三. 根据汉语意思,完成句子。一空一词。1. 书籍将会仅仅在电脑,而不在纸上。Books _____ only _____ on computers, not _____ paper. 2. 今后在这座城市将会有更多的树木,更少的污染。There will _____ _____ trees and _____ pollution in the city in future. 3. 五年前萨莉还在上大学。Sally was _____ college five years _____. 4. 你认为十年后你的朋友会做什么职业?_____ do you think your friend will _____ _____ ten years? 5. 他们不会去野营。我确信他们将来参加我们的聚会的。They _____ go camping. They _____ come to our party, I’m sure. 四.完形填空。We live in computer age (时代). People 1 scientists, teachers, writers and even students use computers to do all kinds of work. But more than 30 years ago, 2 couldn't do much. They were very big and expensive. Very 3 people were interested in them and knew how to use them. Today computers are smaller and 4 . But they can do a lot of work, many people like to use them. Some people 5 have them at home. Computers become very important because they can work 6 than people and make fewer mistakes. Computers can 7 people do a lot of work. Writers now use computers to 8 . Teachers use them to help teaching. Students use them to 9 . Computers can also remember what you 10 them. Computers are very useful and helpful. They are our friends. Do you want to have a computer? 1. A. like B. as C. and D. with 2. A. students B. scientists C. teachers D. computers 3. A. few B. a few C. little D. a little 4. A. cheap B. cheaper C. more expensive D. expensive 5. A. even B. still C. already D. yet 6. A. fast B. faster C. slow D. slower 7. A. help B. make C. stop D. use 8. A. write B. play C. study D. learn 9. A. sing B. study C. dance D. watch 10. A. put in B. put on C. put into D. put up 五.阅读理解(一)Dear John, Thank you very much for your letter. I am glad that you enjoyed your holiday with me. We enjoyed having you and your sister here. We hope that you will both be able to come again next year. Perhaps you’ll be able to stay longer next time you come. A week is not really long enough, is it? If your school has five weeks holiday next year, perhaps (或许)you’ll be able to stay with us for two or three weeks. We have been long back at school three weeks now. It feels like three months! I expect(期待)that you are both working very hard now that you are in Grade One. I shall have to work hard next year when I am in Grade One. Tom and Ann won’t be in Grade One until 2005. They went for a picnic yesterday but I didn’t go with them because I cut my foot and I couldn’t walk very well. They went to an island and enjoyed themselves. Do you still remember the island? That’s where all five of us spent the last day of our holiday. Tom, Ann and I send our best wishes to Betty and you. We hope to see you soon. Yours sincerely, Michael根据短文内容,选择正确答案。1. _______ stayed with Michael for a holiday. A. Only JohnB. Only Tom and AnnC. John and his sister D. Only Tom2. Their holiday lasted for _______. A. one weekB. two weeksC. three weeksD. five weeks3. From the words of “It feels like three months! ”we know that _______. A. Michael’s teacher is very strict with the studentsB. Michael is pleased with his school report C. Michael has no interest in learning D. Michael works very hard at his studies 4. _____ in Grade One now. A. John and his sister are both B. John is C. John’s sister is D. Michael is 5. Why didn’t Michael go to the island for picnic? A. He had to go to school. B. He didn’t like the island. C. Something was wrong with his foot. D. The weather was bad that day. (二)A lift is very useful. It looks like a small room. It goes up and down all day. Sometimes a worker stands in the lift. He or she operates(操作) it up and down. In modern lifts there's no worker. People walk in. They know what floor they want to go. They push a button(按钮)and the lift goes to that floor. It's very fast and easy. Lifts are very important to us. Why? Think about a tall building. Maybe it has twenty floors. Maybe it has fifty or more. Who can walk up all the stairs(楼梯)?Maybe people can climb them once. Can someone climb thirty floors to an office every day? Can small children walk up to their rooms on the twenty-four floor? Can their mothers or fathers carry food up to all those stairs? Of course not. We can have very high buildings because we have lifts. We could not have all the beautiful tall buildings without lifts. Because it is too tired for people to climb the stairs every day. 根据短文的意思回答问题或完成句子。56. What is a lift like? ____________________________57. What does a worker do when he or she stand in the lift? _____________58. Can small children walk up to their room on the twenty-four floor? __________59. Why do we have many high buildings? ____________________________________ 60. Can you give a title for the passage? ______________六.写作训练想象一下你们未来的学校、教室,写一篇短文介绍你们未来的学校、教室或未来的你。题目自拟。参考答案:一.1. paper money 2. credit card 3. space station 4. live in an apartment 5. fall in love with… 6. look smart 7. 养一只宠物鹦鹉8. 有闲暇时间 9. 穿古怪的衣服10. 去香港度假 11. 个人电脑12. 公司的领导 13. 反对14. for the first time 15. Olympic Games16. far away 17. more than18. at least 19. clean up 20. bet on 二. 1. B 2. C。本句是一个含有比较级的句子。fewer 用来修饰可数名词,less 用来修饰不可数名词, 而句中的pollution是不可数名词,故选C项。3. A。“同意某人(与某人意见一致)”要用agree with sb. 结构。4. D 5. B6. C。one day意为 “将来有一天或过去曾经有一天”,可用于将来或过去时态句中。7. A。该句意为“我希望你梦想成真。”四个选项中只有A项符合句意。 8. D 9. D。such主要修饰名词,so主要修饰形容词或副词。 10. A 三. 1. will, be, on2. be, more, less3. in, ago4. What, be, in5. Won’t, Will四. 1—5 ADABA 6—10 BAABC 五.(一)CACAC (二)1. It looks like a small room .2. He or she operates it up and down.3. No, they can’t.4. We can have very high buildings because we have lifts.5. lift &
相关内容:
句型透视必背句1. How do you make a banana milk shake?First,peel the bananas.Next,put the bananas in the blender.Then,pour the milk into the blender.Finally,turn on the blender.2. How many bananas do we need? We need three bananas.3.How much yogurt do we need? We need one cup of yogurt.例句解析1.&How do you make a banana milk shake?First,peel the bananas.Next,put the bananas in the blender.Then,pour the milk into the blender.Finally,turn on the blender.(1)how作疑问词引导特殊疑问句可表示“怎样”和“问候”两种情况。(2)Make“制作”常用结构为 make do sth.& make sb sth. = make sth for sb“为某人做某物”.(3)表示顺序的单词有First,Next, Then, Finally。2. How many bananas do we need? We need three bananas.How much yogurt do we need? We need one cup of yogurt.(1)对数量进行提问时,how many 后接可数名词复数;how much 后接不可数名词。3. Let’s make fruit salad.Let sb. do sth. 是常见的祈使句结构,用来表示建议。肯定回答为: Good idea! / OK! / All right! / Not bad! 否定回答为:Sorry, I think … / I’m afraid…4. Finally,don’t forget to add some salt.最后,别忘了加一些盐。forget to do sth忘记做某事forget doing sth忘记做过某事&
相关内容:
can的用法1:Could you tell me     ?& A. how I can get to the post office& B. how can I get to the post office& C. how could I get to the post office& D. how I could get to the post office2. Henry ____ be at home because he phoned me from the farm just now . A. mustn't B. isn't able to C. may not D. can't3. Who is the man over there? Is it Mr Li?&& No, it _______ be him. Mr Li is much taller.& A. mustn't&&&&&& B. may not&&&&& C. can't&&&&&& D. needn't4.“Can you sing the song in English?”“NO, I ________.”A.may not B.mustn't C.needn't D.can't5 --Must I leave right now?-- No, you _____.A. may not&&&&&&&&& B. can't&&&&&&&& C. mustn't&&&&&&& D. needn't6. What ______ you like for breakfast? A. may B. will C. would D. can 7. Pardon? I ______ hear you.A. don't&B. didn't&C. can't&D. won't
相关内容:
e.Should we ask people to bring food?&&&&&&&&&&&&&& If we ask people to bring food, they’ll just bring potato chips and chocolate.对话:Jeff: Hey, Ben. For the party next week,,should we ask peopke to bring food?Ben::No, let’s order food from a restaurant. If we ask people to bring food. they’ll just bring potato chips and chocolate because the’ll be too lazy to cook.Jeff: OK. For the games, do you think we should give people some small gifts if they win?Ben: I think that’s a great idea! If we do that, more people will want to play the games.Jeff: Yes, the games will be more exciting, too.用所给词的正确形式填空:Dear Su Mei, I don’t _______(know) what to _________(do) about going to Mike’s birthday party tomorrow night. My parents_________(think) I should study for my English exam next week. If I _______(go) to the party, they____(be) upset. Mike________(tell)us to wear nice clothes, but I don’t ________(have) any. If I ________(wear) jeans, I_______(look) the worst. Also, I’m not sure how to_______(go) to the party. if I______(walk), it___________(take) me too long. If I _______(take) a taxi, it __________(be) too expensive. Can you give me some advice, please?Tina读短文,选出与文章主旨大意相符的句子,并回答问题。If people have problems, they should get advice from an expert.If people have problems, they should keep them to the other people.If people have problems, they should keep them to themselves.Students these days often have a lot of worries. Sometimes they have problems with their school-work, and sometimes with their friends. What can they do about this? Some people believe the worst thing is to do nothing. Laura Mills, a teenager from London, agrees. “Problems and worries are normal in life,” says Laura. “But I think talking to someone helps a lot. Unless we talk to someone, we’ll certainly feel worse.”Laura once lost her wallet, and worried for days. She was afraid to tell her parents about it. She ever walked three miles to school each day because she didn’t have any money. She& just kept thinking, “If I tell my parents, they’ll be angry! In the end, she talked to her parents and they were really understanding. Her dad said he sometimes made careless mistakes himself. They got her a new wallet and asked her to be more careful.. “I will always remember to share my problems in the future!” Laura says.Robert Hunt advises students about common problems. He feels the same way as Laura. “It is best not to run away from our problems.We should always try to solve them.” He thinks the first step is to find someone you trust to talk to. This person doesn’t need to be an expert like himself. Students often forget that their parents have more experience, and are always there to help them. In English, we say that sharing a problem is like cutting it in half. So you’re halfway to solving a problem just by talking to someone about it.!What is the worst thing to do if you have a problem?Why didn’t Laura want to tell her parents about her lost wallet?What is the first thing you should do when you want to solve a problem?Why can our parents give us good advise about out problems?用下列的短语填空discuss your problems&&&&&& tell her parents&&&&& unless you talk&&&&& run away from&&& talk to someoneshare her problems&&&&&&&& to do nothingStudents often have a lot of problems and worries. Laura Mills thinks the worst thing is _________ . She thinks you’ll feel worse if you don’t ____________about your problems. Laura remembers that she once lost her wallet and was afraid to _________about it. Now she believes you cannot feel better__________to someone. She says she will always________in the future. Robert Hunt agrees with Laura. He thinks you should not _____your problems, but you should try to solve them. If you cannot talk to an expert like Robert, you can _____ with your parents because they have a lot of experience.用单词完成对话:A: Hi,Sally. ______you______to the party tomorrow?B: I ______to, but I can’t.A: Oh! But______you don’t to to the party, you______miss all the fun!B: I know, But I got into a _______with my parents. A: Hmm….then you should just say_______to your parents. B: I guess you’re right. I ________talk to them tonight.用所给的单词填空:meeting&&&& teenager&&& video&&&& experience& If my family travels to a new country this summer, I’ll send you a letter about my_______.Will you watch the_______with me if you’re free this weekend?If the_______stay out too lat, their parents will worry about them.I’ll go to the _______if it ends by 5:00p.m.
用百度搜索本站内容
用360搜索本站内容

我要回帖

更多关于 dragon festival 的文章

随机推荐