选择关联词填空方框中的词或短语填空,使句意完整,每个词(短语)限用一次)

这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
试题“请先阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从方框中所给的词中选出最恰...”,相似的试题还有:
请先阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从方框中所给的词中选出最恰当的10个填空。每个词限用一次。interesting, worry, much, well, good, my,young, go, tired, reading, any, questionEveryone has his own hobby. My hobby is &&&【小题1】&&. When I was young, I didn’t have &&【小题2】&hobbies. I watched TV at home all day and my parents were &&&【小题3】&&about me.One day, my father took me to my aunt’s home. When I got there, I saw my cousin reading in his room. I ran to him and said, "Reading books is so boring. Why not&&【小题4】&&&out to play games? That’s more &&&【小题5】&&.""I don’t think so. Reading is really interesting, and also I can get&【小题6】&. knowledge from my books." Then my cousin asked me some&&【小题7】, but I couldn’t answer most of them. He was two years &&【小题8】&than me, but he knew much more. My face turned red.That day he told me many interesting stories, I lost &&&【小题9】&&in his stories. From then on, I became interested in reading. Now I have a room full of books. In my free time, I’m glad to be alone and read the books. I do&&【小题10】&&in my subjects because of all the books I’ve read, and I’m especially good at writing. I have won many prizes in writing contests. That makes me feel very proud.
请先阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从方框中所给的词中选出最恰当的10个填空。每个词限用一次。(每小题1分)What do the people usually do on weekends? Some people like to ____【小题1】____at home, but others like to go out for a walk or play football. Mr. Smith ___【小题2】______hard in a factory during the ____【小题3】___. On weekends, he usually does th__【小题4】______thing. On Saturday, he washes his car and on& ___【小题5】_____, he goes with his family to a village by car. His uncle and aunt ____【小题6】____a farm there. It isn’t a big one, but there is always__【小题7】_____ to do on the farm. The children help with the animals and give them some ____【小题8】_____. Mr. and Mrs. Smith help in the field. At the end of the day, they are all ____【小题9】______and Mr. Smith’s aunt _____【小题10】____them a big meal.
请先阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从方框中所级的词中选出最恰当的10个填空。每个限用一次。(每小题1分)never&finished& with& that&
anybody&& whensecrets& believe& invited& find& college&
becameThe first day of school, our teacher introduced an old lady Rose to us.“Why are you in college at such an old age?” I asked her. She replied, “I always dreamed of having a &【小题1】_______ education and now I’m getting one!” We 【小题2】________ friends quickly.At the end of the term I 【小题3】_________ Rose to make a speech to our football team. I’ll 【小题4】_________ forget what she taught us. She said, “There are some 【小题5】_________ of staying young and being happy. You have to laugh and 【小题6】_________ humor every day. You must have a dream. 【小题7】_________ you lose your dreams, you will die. There is a huge difference between growing old and growing up. 【小题8】_________ can grow older. That doesn’t need any talent or ability. To grow up, you must always find the opportunity(机会) in change. Have no regrets. The people who are afraid of death are those 【小题9】_________ regrets.”At the end of the year, Rose 【小题10】_________ her college. One week after graduation, Rose died& peacefully in her sleep. We would always remember the great woman.从方框中选择短语,并用其适当的形式填空。每个词限用一次,有两个是多余的。
eat dinner_百度知道

我要回帖

随机推荐