求大神翻译 I'm not in love翻译

【Rihanna#7】求大神翻译loveeeeee song!_rihanna吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:261,636贴子:
【Rihanna#7】求大神翻译loveeeeee song!收藏
这是英文版
翻译谢谢!!It ain't wrong with it...I don't wanna give you the wrong impressionI need love and affectionAnd I hope I'm not sounding too desperateI need love and affectionLove, love, love, love and affectionLove, love, L.O.V.EEE and affectionOh baby, I'm not asking for the world, maybeYou can give me what I wantBaby, come hold me tight and when drowning I'm save meGive it to me on a dailyIf I'm your girl say my name boyLet me know I'm in the controlWe both grown so how we feel we can let it showI I I, won't play aroundI I I, I wanna lay you downI I I, I need you now I need you nowOhhhh OhhI don't wanna give you the wrong impressioI need love and affectionAnd I hope I'm not sounding too desperateI need love and affectionLove, love, love, love and affectionLove, love, L.O.V.EEE and affectionlately Boy you, been stinging with your timeGot me wondering, I'm wondering if I'm on your mindBoy I just wanna be in your possessionYou say I'm the one you want so come express itDon't slip, don't slipCause a n-gga might push upon itDon't really wanna lose this momentWhile window shopping you own thisDon't put it downDon't f-ck aroundI want you now, I want you now ohhhI don't wanna give you the wrong impressionI need love and affectionAnd I hope I'm not sounding too desperateI need love and affectionLove, love, love, love and affectionLove, love, L.O.V.EEE and affectionCan you love me for poorI'll set you for my soulWhoever turned you coldYou need to let him knowI can work miraclesI work it physicalAnd when I love you close, you can feel my heart breathing through my clothesFuture...I don't wanna give you the wrong impressionI need love and affectionAnd I hope I'm not sounding too desperateI need love and affectionLove, love, love, love and affectionLove, love, L.O.V.EEE and affectionSplendidyang
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 love翻译 的文章

随机推荐