你好 你懂希伯来语 圣经么?帮我翻译几句话可以么?我QQ1071723095

你好,我也很想学希伯来语,请问有什么方式可以联系到你?_百度知道
你好,我也很想学希伯来语,请问有什么方式可以联系到你?
提问者采纳
hebrewpodcasts。给你介绍一个学习希伯来语的网站,网名 先知Muzio://www.il/hotsites/j-hebrew.jr://www.co,也都是以色列网站,叫哲学家Muzio.htm" target="_blank">http,我一般中午在线.co.com" target="_blank">http,里面有很多希伯来语学习的相关链接,读音相当标准.htm,有时晚上在线,<a href="http.hebrewpodcasts.il/hotsites/j-hebrew://www://www.jr。还有<a href=" 是以色列人开的网站,语音录制非常清楚,而且大多免费,.还有QQ号我在百度上,你可以加我为好友
提问者评价
太感谢了,真心有用
其他类似问题
1人觉得有用
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
希伯来语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你好,可以麻烦你多发给我一些希伯来语的名字吗,男女都要,谢谢了_百度知道
你好,可以麻烦你多发给我一些希伯来语的名字吗,男女都要,谢谢了
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
jpg" esrc="http.hiphotos.baidu.hiphotos.jpg" target="_blank" title="点击查看大图" class="ikqb_img_alink">还需要QQ联系.com/zhidao/wh%3D450%2C600/sign=12b31bc739c52db3281a4c//zhidao/wh%3D450%2C600/sign=ac65c67506e77cec29e27/9f2fa73b745eaf023://g./zhidao/pic/item/3ac79f3df8dcd1004dbc01d22f21.jpg" target="_blank" title="点击查看大图" class="ikqb_img_alink"><a href="http://h.com/zhidao/wh%3D600%2C800/sign=5bd1fa14d539bb1df2fa73b745eaf023://e.com/zhidao/wh%3D600%2C800/sign=/zhidao/pic//zhidao/pic/item/67dd3eb2b7d0a2872e://h.baidu.baidu://e://e./zhidao/wh%3D450%2C600/sign=f3a295a9dddcaacfd9f9d72aedbba2c
您可能关注的推广
希伯来语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁抱歉未找到符合“希伯来语翻译加QQ【qvod.gotdns.org】即可”的产品信息 !请修改搜索词重新搜索。
找不到合适的产品!快速发布采购信息,坐等供应商找上门!
热门行业招聘
&copy 2011Mainone 此内容系铭万根据您的指令自动搜索的结果,不代表铭万赞成被搜索网站的内容或立场求助好心人翻译,明天就要面试了,24小时在线等待!要人帮我翻译,不要软件翻译_百度知道
求助好心人翻译,明天就要面试了,24小时在线等待!要人帮我翻译,不要软件翻译
同时还培养了我坚韧不拔的意志和顽强拼搏的精神,同时还培养了我坚韧不拔的意志和顽强拼搏的精神,善于与人沟通,希望大家记住我,我感到非常的荣幸.今年26岁。毕业后从事过行政工作,我的性格比较开朗。加入外贸业务员的行列是我多年以来的一个强烈愿望。愿贵公司事业蒸蒸日 上,但是一直想从事和本专业对口的工作、外刊经贸选读、口译等英语英语外贸知识结合共31门课程,外贸英语专业、听力,希望贵公司能给我这样一个机会,相信您的信任和我的能力将为我们的未来带来共同的机遇和成功,可总因为这样,使我能够在工作中不断地克服困难、积极进取,谢谢好心人.希望通过这次面试能够把自己展示给你们,那样的原因没有如愿,来自武汉理工大学职业技术学院,所以我报了贵公司的招聘职位,和亲人朋友能够和睦相处。 我业余喜欢打乒乓球,通过几年的工作我学到了很多知识,随和,旅游,这些就坚定了我从事外贸业务员的信心和决心,大学期间开设外贸函电,要人自己帮我翻译的,并且对生活充满了信心,同时我认识到人和工作的关系是建立在自我认知的基础上,我的自我认知让我觉得外贸业务员是一个正确的选择!不要软件翻译的、英语阅读,屡创佳绩!我真的很着急,交友,今天能够站在这里参加面试我叫***。通过几年的工作我学到了很多知识
我的QQ是:说话不算数不是我不给分数。决不失言,是我的积分还是负38分我当然知道要为别人的劳动给报酬,等我有积分了我一定给50分,不要这样谁帮我翻印了:手机是,我记着,可以打电话骂我
一分都不给,还想让别人给你好好翻译,你把别人都当成什么了
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
friends and relatives can live in harmony. The ranks of foreign trade salesman add me over the years are a strong desireMy name is ***, Englis billsAppointed positions, I can keep at work to overcome difficulties and p 中文(繁) 中文(繁) -&gt, but also trained me indomitable will and indomitable spirit of fight. 26-year-old, easy-going, but always want to engage in professional counterparts and this could be the total because of this, friends, I hope everybody remember me, trust me your trust and the ability of our future will bring opportunities and the success of the common, as the reasons for not fulfill our wishes, good communication, foreign trade English majors, interpretation and other English English knowledge combined with a total foreign trade 31 courses . Job through the years I have learned a lot of knowledge, I hope your company can give me such an opportunity. You company is willing to cause thriving achievements, but also trained me indomitable will and indomitable spirit of fight. After graduation engaged in administrative work, self-perception of me made me feel foreign trade salesman is a correct choice these on a firm engaged in foreign trade salesman my confiden 中文(简) 中文(简) -& 英文 中文(简) -&gt, I am very pleasure, at the same time I recognize that the relationship between the job and set up are at the basis of self-awareness, through the work of a few years I have learned a lot of knowledge, be able to stand here today to participate in the interview. We hope that this interview be able to put give your own impressions, and full of 中文(简) 中文(简) -& 中文(简) 其他语言
阿尔巴尼亚文 阿拉伯文 爱沙尼亚语 保加利亚文 波兰语 朝鲜语 丹麦语 德语 俄语 法语 菲律宾文 芬兰语 盖尔文(爱尔兰) 荷兰语 加泰罗尼亚文(西班牙) 捷克语 克罗地亚文 拉脱维亚语 立陶宛语 罗马尼亚语 马耳他文 挪威语 葡萄牙语 日语 瑞典语 塞尔维亚文 斯拉维尼亚文 斯洛伐克文 泰文 土耳其文 乌克兰文 西班牙语 希伯来语 希腊语 匈牙利语 意大利语 印度文 印尼文 英语 越南文 中文(繁体) 中文 →
阿尔巴尼亚文 阿拉伯文 爱沙尼亚语 保加利亚文 波兰语 朝鲜语 丹麦语 德语 俄语 法语 菲律宾文 芬兰语 盖尔文(爱尔兰) 荷兰语 加泰罗尼亚文(西班牙) 捷克语 克罗地亚文 拉脱维亚语 立陶宛语 罗马尼亚语 马耳他文 挪威语 葡萄牙语 日语 瑞典语 塞尔维亚文 斯拉维尼亚文 斯洛伐克文 泰文 土耳其文 乌克兰文 西班牙语 希伯来语 希腊语 匈牙利语 意大利语 印度文 印尼文 英语 越南文 中文(繁体) 中文
Long, the University correspondence during the open 日文 日文
-&gt, travel, my personality compared to open
-&gt. My amateur likes playing table tennis, listening comprehension, economic and trade Foreign Periodicals Reading, from Wuhan University of Technology Vocational & Technical College, so I reported your company&#39
My name is ***. 26-year-old, from Wuhan University of Technology Vocational & Technical College, foreign trade English majors, the University correspondence during the opening of foreign trade, economic and trade Foreign Periodicals Reading, English skills in reading, listening comprehension, interpretation and other English English knowledge combined with a total foreign trade 31 courses . After graduation engaged in administrative work, but always want to engage in professional counterparts and this could be the total because of this, as the reasons for not fulfill our wishes, be able to stand here today to participate in the interview, I am very pleasure. We hope that this interview be able to put give your own impressions, I hope everybody remember me.
My amateur likes playing table tennis, travel, making friends, and my comparison of the personality cheerful, easygoing, good communication, friends and relatives can live in harmony, and full of confidence for life, through the work of a few years I have learned a lot of knowledge, but also trained my indomitable will and indomitable spirit of fight, so I can keep at work to overcome difficulties and positively aggressive. The ranks of foreign trade salesman add me over the years are a strong desire, at the same time I recognize that the relationship between the job and set up are at the basis of self-awareness, self-perception of me made me feel foreign trade salesman is a correct choice these on a firm engaged in foreign trade salesman my confidence and determination, so I reported your post, I hope your company can give me such an opportunity. Job through the years I have learned a lot of knowledge, but also trained me indomitable will and indomitable spirit of fight, trust me your trust and the ability of our future will bring opportunities and the success of the common. You company is willing to cause thriving achievements!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

随机推荐