续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
CHCORG303C Participate effectively in the work environment260815
上传于||文档简介
&&澳​洲​幼​儿​教​育​三​级​证​书​作​业
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢英语翻译Dear Mr.Green .On hehalf of the Student' Union,I'm writing this letter to invite you to participate in our New Year Evening.The party is going to be held in the school meeting hall from 7;00--9;00 p.m.next Friday .Many wonderful performan_百度作业帮
英语翻译Dear Mr.Green .On hehalf of the Student' Union,I'm writing this letter to invite you to participate in our New Year Evening.The party is going to be held in the school meeting hall from 7;00--9;00 p.m.next Friday .Many wonderful performan
英语翻译Dear Mr.Green .On hehalf of the Student' Union,I'm writing this letter to invite you to participate in our New Year Evening.The party is going to be held in the school meeting hall from 7;00--9;00 p.m.next Friday .Many wonderful performances,presented by the teachers and students in our school,wil be shown on the stage,such as the Chinese folk songs and dances,Chinese musical instruments,short plays of traditional style and so on.So it will surely offer you a good opportunity to obtain a clearer picture of Chinese traditional culture.We should be very delight meanwhile,our evening would be more cheerful if you could give a performance..We are looking forward eagerly to your participation.有更加完美的?
神之谜题wm窺
亲爱的格林先生:我代表学生会,写这封信来邀请您参加我们的新年晚会.晚会将于下周五晚上7-9点在学校大厅举行.届时会有许多由我们学校的学生和老师带来的精彩表演,像是中国民歌,舞蹈,中国民族乐器演奏,小品等传统节目.我相信这会让您更进一步地了解中国文化.如果您能出席并上台表演,我们将不胜荣幸.热烈期待着您的参与.
亲爱的格林先生。在hehalf学生工会,我写这封信要邀请你来参加我们的新年聚会。将举行在学校会议大厅,00 - 9 7;00 p。米下周五许多精彩的演出了教师和学生在我们的学校,将会显示在舞台上,如中国民歌的一个
亲爱的格林先生;在hehalf学生工会,我写这封信要邀请你来参加我们的新年聚会。将举行在学校会议大厅,00 - 9 7;00 p。米下周五许多精彩的演出了教师和学生在我们的学校,将会显示在舞台上,如中国民歌、舞蹈,中国乐器,短剧的传统风格,所以,它一定会给你一个很好的机会来获得一个清晰的中国传统从应该非常高兴如果你能来,与此同时,我们晚上会更愉快的如果你能给一个性能。。我们期待您的参与....
亲爱的格林先生。在学生联合会hehalf,我写这封信,邀请您来参加我们的新年晚会,党将要在学校会议厅举行,从7;00 - 9时至下午00时。下周五许多精彩的表演,呈现在我们学校的老师和同学,西港岛线显示在舞台上,如中国民歌和舞蹈,中国乐器的传统风格,短剧等,所以它一定会为您提供获得更清楚地了解中国传统文化的一个很好的机会,如果你能来,我们应该很高兴,同时,我们晚上会更开朗,如果你能给性能。我们热切...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 on the meeting 的文章

随机推荐