电气工程及其电气自动化专业业英语

当前位置:
&&&&&&电子设计
浏览量:2771
ppt电气工程及其自动化专业英语 Chapter
5 Computer
共9章,包括Fundamentals of Electric Circuits,Electronics,Power Electronic Technology,Electric Machinery,Computer,Electric Power Systems,Power System ..
ppt电气工程及其自动化专业英语 Chapter
9 Automation Control ..
共9章,包括Fundamentals of Electric Circuits,Electronics,Power Electronic Technology,Electric Machinery,Computer,Electric Power Systems,Power System ..
ppt电气工程及其自动化专业英语 Chapter
7 Power System Prote..
ppt电气工程及其自动化专业英语 Chapter
2 Electronics
ppt电气工程及其自动化专业英语 Chapter
6 Electric Power Sys..
ppt电气工程及其自动化专业英语 Chapter
3 Power Electronic T..
ppt电气工程及其自动化专业英语 Chapter
1 Fundamentals of Ele..
相关豆单推荐
创建者:嵌入式智能仪表设计..&收藏量:100
创建者:电子技术精品书库&收藏量:96
创建者:电子技术精品书库&收藏量:49
创建者:Tommy&收藏量:39
创建者:工作ppt与excel模板&收藏量:29
创建者:广州汉普企业管理顾..&收藏量:24
为豆单选择分类
豆单中的文档数量最少3个,输入豆丁上的文档地址添加文档,如/p-********.html
修改豆单信息
&2008- Inc. All Rights Reserved 豆丁网
扫描二维码下载客户端
2亿文档免费下
请验证你的邮箱,以便接收更新提醒
验证邮件已发送到你的邮箱null,,立即验证。
邮箱地址 null
如果找不到邮件,看看是否在垃圾邮箱或订阅邮箱里,若10分钟内没收到确认信,请[]
感谢你订阅了null
你会收到更新提醒邮件,同时订阅信息会在首页兴趣标签“null”中显示
邮箱地址 null 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
免责声明:本人所有资料来自网络和个人所创,版权归原作者所有,请注意保护知识产权,如有需要请购买正版图书,请您下载后勿作商用,于24小时内删除,本人所提供资料仅为方便学习交流。 本人如有侵犯作者权益,请作者联系官方或本人,本人将立即删除。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
电气工程及其自动化专业英语
下载积分:600
内容提示:电气工程及其自动化专业英语
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:166|
上传日期: 07:15:33|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
电气工程及其自动化专业英语
官方公共微信电气工程及其自动化专业英文求职信范文
> 电气工程及其自动化专业英文求职信范文
电气工程及其自动化专业英文求职信范文
    来源:求职信网
Dear leaders:
First of all, thank you for your busy schedule to read my自荐信, I am a North China Electric Power University (Beijing) Electrical Engineering and Automation of the 2003 session of professional graduates and hope you can review and look forward to hiring for !
Sharpen up from Jianfeng Bao, Heung-plum from the bitter cold to come. Four years in college, I am hard-working and a positive attitude and aggressive, all-round training to enrich their own system to learn and master a more solid foundation of professional knowledge, as well as the professional requirements of the drawing, computing, testing, testing the skills and more Strong computer application ability, have strong self-learning ability and solve practical engineering problems, to engage in power systems technology and electrical engineering, science and technology development, applied research, operation, management and so on. In addition, I also read a great deal of power systems and related books on the power system I have a better understanding. In order to expand their own knowledge, I studied business strategy, An Introduction to the electricity market, international economic law and so on.
National levels to achieve the standard of English, has a strong communicative ability and the ability to read the translation.
National levels to achieve the level of computer (networking technology), the initial grasp of the LAN network technology. Also passed the two countries, the level of computer application examination in Beijing. Master C, PASCAL, such as language and proficiency in programming, familiar with the principle of single-chip and skilled programmers. Familiar with web page production, can use Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash and other web page authoring tools, as well as proficiency in the use of Word, Excel, Powerpoint and other office software.
In thinking, I actively pursued and progress, as early as in high school, I joined the glorious Communist Party of China. University for four years, I have actively participated in social activities, is a member of the Sun Society rain, these activities to develop my organizational skills, honed my will, enriched my life. Holidays are also a variety of social practice, I accumulated a lot of experience.
Prudent, diligent, serious and I strive to enrich the personal characteristics. As the heaven revolves, the gentleman should improve himself. The success of the cause of the need for knowledge, perseverance, sweat, the perfect combination of opportunities. Similarly, the need for a unit of Honor vector carrying her - selfless people. I urge your organization for giving me a chance, let me become one of you, I will be very enthusiastic and hard working知遇之恩your return, and very happy to work with colleagues in the future for the cause of our common dedication all the good talent!
Will be looking forward to hearing from you!
Sincerely,
自动化专业英文求职信范文 相关文章:
电气工程及其自动化专业英文求职信范文相关推荐电气工程及其自动化专业英语课件 - 下载频道
- CSDN.NET
&&&&电气工程及其自动化专业英语课件
电气工程及其自动化专业英语课件
与基础英语的关系
与科技英语的关系
与专业知识和专业技术联系密切
专业英语有其独特的文法和文体结构
? ? 长句多,有时甚至一个段落只有一个句子
? 大量使用被动语态和非谓语动词