therno one is thereno…… 当被否定的名词有三个以上时,怎样用or来连接,是:A,B or C还是:A or B or C?

—Is there ______ or
—Is there ______ orange juice left?—No.______ is left in the glass.
A.any,None B.any,Nothing C.some,None D.some,Nothing
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码根据短文内容,完成下列任务
The picture that sits on my desk in my bedroom is my favourite. (A)When I have trouble studying, or I’m worried about an exam, I always take a look at it. It is a picture of my best friends taken three years ago when we were in middle school. It reminds(使……想起) me of the good time we’ve shared and the support(支持) their friendship still gives me today. Our lives have gone in different directions, (B)_______ our friendship we created has kept us close. Every week I get a message on my answering machine from one of them, or a letter in the mail with the latest news or vacation photos. I often get an email with a joke for the day or words of comfort about some problems in my life. My friends often show up for surprise birthday parties, and one of them (C)_______ travelled two hours from the other end of town just to watch my first English speech contest. Our friendship has carried me through a lot of difficult experiences, and has enriched the good ones.
任务一:简要回答下面的问题。
【小题1】 Where is the picture? & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &
【小题2】When was the picture taken? & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &
任务二:将A处画线句子翻译成汉语。
【小题3】&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
任务三:在B处和C处填入一个适当的单词。
【小题4】B: __________
【小题5】C: __________
【小题1】On the writer’s desk. &
【小题2】Three years ago.
【小题3】当在学习上遇到了困难,或者因考试而焦虑时,我总会看看它。
【小题4】but
【小题5】even"Directions: For each blank in the following passage there are four words or phrases marked A,B,C and D. Fill in each blank with word or phrases that best fits t..."阅读答案_英语阅读_英语阅读网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
"Directions: For each blank in the following passage there are four words or phrases marked A,B,C and D. Fill in each blank with word or phrases that best fits t..."阅读答案
&&&&&&&&&&
"Directions: For each blank in the following passage there are four words or phrases marked A,B,C and D. Fill in each blank with word or phrases that best fits t..."阅读答案
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间:
Directions: For each blank in the following passage there are four words or phrases marked A,B,C and D. Fill in each blank with word or phrases that best fits the context.“Everything happens for the best,” my mother said whenever I &36&disappointment. “If you can carry on, one day something good will happen. And you'll realize that it wouldn't have happened if not for that &37 &disappointment.” Mother was right, as I discovered after graduating from college in 1932.I had decided to try out a job in radio, then work my way up to sports &38 &. I hitchhiked to Chicago and knocked on the door of every station and got turned down every time. In one studio, a kind lady told me that big stations couldn’t risk hiring inexperienced person. “Go out in the sticks and find a small station that’ll give you a &39&,”she said. I thumbed home to Dixon, Illinois. &40 &there was no radio-announcing jobs in Dixon, my father said Montgomery Ward had opened a store and wanted a local &41&to manage its sports department. Since Dixon was where I had played high school football, I &42 . The job sounded just right for me. But I wasn’t hired. My disappointment must have &43&. “Everything happens for the best,” Mom reminded me. Dad offered me the car to job hunt. I tried WOC Radio in Davenport, Iowa. The program director, a wonderful Scotsman named Peter MacArthur, told me they had already hired an announcer. As I left his office, my frustration &44&. I asked a1oud, “How can a fellow get to be a sport announcer if he can’t get a job in a radio station?”I was waiting for the elevator when I heard MacArthur &&45&&. “What was that you said about sports? Do you know anything about football?” Then he stood me before a microphone and asked me to broadcast an &46 &game. On my way home, as I have many times since, I thought of my mother’s words. I often wonder what &47&my life might have taken if I’d gotten the job at Montgomery Ward.&& 36. A. faced&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. received&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. considered&&&&&&&&&&&& D. met 37. A. old&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. previous&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. early &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. original 38. A. layer&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. manager&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. announcer&&&&&&&&&&&& D. fan 39. A. job&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. suggestion&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. chance&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. advantage 40. A. While&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. When&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Which&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. So 41. A. worker&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. student&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. announcer&&&&&&&&&&&& D. athlete 42. A. accepted&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. agreed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. applied&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. promised 43. A. come&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. shown &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. disappeared&&&&&&&&&& D. brightened 44. A. turned over&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. hit over&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. boiled over&&&&&&&&&&& D. took over 45. A. murmuring&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. calling&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. whispering&&&&&&&&&&& D. announcing 46. A. forceful&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. close&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. imaginary&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. ordinary 47. A. side&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. action&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. approach&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. direction
参考答案:
36-40 ABCCA 41-45 DCBCB 46-47 CD&本文主要围绕着母亲的教导“Everything happens for the best.”而展开故事,告诉我们不要畏惧困难和挫折!要坚持下去!一切都会为了更美好的未来而发生的。36.A。固定搭配。face disappointment 意为“面对失望”。D选项met后要加with,meat with sth 意为“遇到某事”、“经历某事”。37.B。该句句意是“你会认识到,如果没有以前的挫折就不会有现在的一切。”,因此,这里是指“以前的挫折(失望)”。38.C。从下文44空之后的信息“How can a fellow get to be a sport announcer if he can't get a job in a radio station?"可确定答案。39.C。在语境中考查名词词义辨析。give sb a chance意为“给某人一个机会”。那位女士只能说“给一个工作机会“,而不是能肯定 “给一个工作”。40.A。考查从句连接词的选择。根据语法知识分析,While 在此引导让步状语,意为“虽然,尽管”。41.D。从上下文的逻辑看,该句句意为“…父亲说,蒙哥马利?沃德开了一家新商店,想雇请一个本地的运动员管理店里的体育部。我中学时曾在迪克森打过橄榄球,出于这个原因我去申请了这份工作。”42.C。见上述解释。43.B。从后面的内容可以推出,当时“我的沮丧心情一定表现出来了。”所以此时,“母亲(又)提醒我说。 “一切总会好的,"爸爸(还)给我买了一辆汽车找工作用。”。44.C。考查动词短语辨析。boil over原意为“因沸溢出,发怒”,这里用于形容作者失望到了极点。其他几个短语意思分别为:turn over“打翻,移交给,翻身,翻阅”;hit over“撞到”;take over“接收;接管”。45.B。根据上文“我正在等电梯时突然听到叫喊叫声。”得知B为正确答案。murmur 意为“喃喃自语”,whisper 意为“低声说”,announce意为“宣布”,这三个词与上下文不符。根据下文 “What was that you said about sports? Do you know anything about football?”这句话判断,calling表示“喊叫”。46.C。在语境中考查形容词词义辨析。结合文章所提供的语境可以知道此时没有比赛,因此是想像中的比赛。47.D。该句句意为“我经常想,如果(当年)我得到Montgomery Ward的那份工作,我的生活方向(人生之路)又会怎样走呢?”。
高中录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇高中: 下一篇高中:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!).There is no electricity or water and even no textbooks____.
考查词义辨析。句意“没有电、水,甚至也没有课本。”too用于肯定句;either用于否定句,放句尾,用逗号与前面分开。故选B。
试题“.There is no electricity...”;主要考察你对
等知识点的理解。
若一元二次方程2x2-7x+5=0的两个根是等腰三角形的底和腰,则这个三角形的周长为______.
三角形的一边长为5,另两边长是方程x2-7x+12=0的两实根,则这是一个______三角形.
方程x2-9x+18=0的两个根是等腰三角形的底和腰,则这个等腰三角形的周长为______.
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司

我要回帖

更多关于 there is an old 的文章

随机推荐