- thank you for giveyour invitation. - ________.

以下试题来自:
单项选择题Thank you for your invitation. I am looking forward to ______ your hometown.A.visitingB.being visitedC.visitD.visiting at
为您推荐的考试题库
你可能感兴趣的试题
1A.On no accountB.Of no accountC.From all accountsD.On account of2A.enjoyB.were enjoyingC.enjoysD.enjoyed3A.had lentB.were to lendC.would have lentD.should lend4A.was playingB.had been playedC.had been playingD.was played5A.affectB.effectC.infectD.detect
热门相关试卷
最新相关试卷Thank you for your _to vist your school next week为什么填空中是invitation 而不是inviting呢?
烟花易冷1G6d6
是invitation 因为YOUR 后要接名词,而INVITING是现在分词
inviting不是动名词吗
INVITE 有名词形式, 不用动名词
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
your 是形容词,后面接名词,而INVITING是现在分词,INVITATIONG是INVITE的名词形式,所以此处用INVITION
扫描下载二维码谁会这道题:Thank you for your i
&&&& Thank you for your invitation to visit next week.I'm sorry,but I can't come.I have a really busy week.This evening I'm going to my cousin's birthday party.And tomorrow,I have to go to the dentist and play the piano.On Wednesday,I have tennis training with the school team.And I have to study for my English test on Thursday.On Friday evening,I'm going to the movies with some friends.
阅读短文,完成下面的日历表.
Go to the dentist and __
1.going to cousin's birthday party&&&&&&&& 2.play the piano 3.have tennis training&&&&&&&&&&4.study for English test&&&&& 5.going to the movies
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码4. Thank you for your invitation to visit next week. 谢谢你邀请我下星期去拜访你. (1)Thank sb.for sth/for doin——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
4. Thank you for your invitation to visit next week. 谢谢你邀请我下星期去拜访你. (1)Thank sb.for sth/for doing sth.=thanks for sth/for doing sth 因为某事而感谢某人 e.g.Thank you for your help. 谢谢你的帮助. Thanks a lot for sending me so many beautiful flowers. 谢谢给我送这么多美丽的鲜花 (2)invitation to+n./invitation to+do sth. invitation邀请.请柬.名词.其后的to可以是介词也可以是不定式符号. e.g.a letter of invitation 邀请函 an invitation to a birthday party 一个参加生日晚会的邀请 an invitation to have dinner 一个请吃饭的邀请 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
Thank you for your _________. They are of great_________ to me.A. value&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.valuableC.value &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.valuable&
根据句子意思,从方框中选用恰当的单词或短语填空。1. Millie wants to be a ________when she grows up.2. I don’tknow how many _______ the dog has.3. The young woman at the gatelooks __________ in a red dress.4. Daniel didn’t go to school yesterday because it __________ heavily.5. This book __________ Simon. I’ll give it back to him at once.6.& It’s very kind _______ you. Thank you for your wonderful present.7. The children clapped andshouted _____ when they saw their favorite characters.8. Please _________ at the secondcrossing, and you will find the library on your left.&
My teenage son Karl became withdrawn after his father died. As a single parent, I tried to do my best to talk to him. But the more I tried , the more he pulled away. When his report card arrived during his junior year, it said that he had been absent 95 times from classes. In this way he would never graduate. I sent him to the school adviser, and I even begged him. Nothing worked.◆ One night I was at work when I got a phone call. A man introduced himself as a head teacher. “ I want to talk to you about Karl’s absences(缺席).” Before he could say another word I choked up(哽咽). And said sadly, “ I love my son. I’ve tried everything to get Karl to go back to school and nothing has worked. It’s out of my hands.” For a moment there was silence on the other end of the line. The head teacher seriously said, “ Thank you for your time.”◆ Karl’s next report card showed a marked improvement in his grades. He was even on the list of the best students at school. In his fourth year, I took part in a parent-teacher meeting.I noticed that his teachers were surprised at the way he had turened himself around. On our way home, he said, “ Mum, remember that call from the head teacher last year?” I nodded. “That was me. I thought I’d play a joke but I heard what you said, It really hit me how much I was hurting you.That’s when I knew I had to make you proud.” 阅读短文内容, 选择正确答案。(5分) 【小题1】Which of the following has the similar meaning to the underlined word “withdrawn”? A.Quiet and lonely.B.Relaxed and excited.C.Active and lively.D.Happy and easygoing.【小题2】According to the first report card, Karl __________.A.often went to school lateB.did well at schoolC.did a good job at school D.failed in the exams【小题3】When the mother said “ it’s out of my hands” to the head teacher, she meant that she __________.&A.didn’t know what to do about her sonB.would drive her son away from the houseC.had no money to support the familyD.would have to hang up【小题4】Who telephoned Karl’s mother that day?A.The head teacher.B.The school adviser.C.Karl himself.D.The passage doesn’t tell us.【小题5】From the passage we can learn that __________.A.children in single-parent families always have mental problemsB.mother’s love is important to teenagers’lifeC.parents should give their children everything that they needD.school education still works well without the support from parents
— Thank you for your help.
— _____________A. That's all right      B. No, thanks        C. That's right       D. Of course
为了节能环保及方便出行,提高生活质量,深圳市政府近年来在很多地段为市民免费提供自行车服务,但部分市民对此了解不够。假如你是一位志愿者,周日上午,你来到莲花山公园对市民进行自行车借用宣传。请根据以下提示写出一篇演讲稿。提示:1. 深圳市民可以在很多地方免费借用自行车,非常方便; 2. 如果借用自行车,请注意爱惜,并及时归还; 3. 希望大家多骑车出行……(请至少列出骑车出行的两点好处。)要求:1. 演讲稿内容必须包括以上提示,可适当发挥; 2. 表达清楚,语句通顺,意思连贯,书写规范; 3. 文中不得出现真实姓名和校名;写一篇80字左右的演讲稿。演讲稿的开头和结尾已经给出,不计入总词数。参考词汇:resident, convenient, low-carbon, advantageGood morning, ladies and gentlemen!May I have your attention, please? I'm glad to tell you something about using bikes for free in Shenzhen. ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Thank you for your listening. Have a nice weekend!
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!I thank you for your invitation.的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:

我要回帖

更多关于 thank you for give 的文章

随机推荐