what do you think of popular music?英语口试的题目,结构力学求解器

英语中what do you think of 和what do you think about 的区别是什么
(1)think of与think about这两个短语表示下列意义时,可以互换.①考虑 eg:Don't think of/about me any more.不要再考虑我.②对……有某种看法 eg:What do you think of/ about the film 你认为那部影片怎么样 (2)think of表示下列意义时,一般不和think about换用.①想要;打算 eg:For a moment I thought of playing truant.我一时起了逃学的念头.②想出;想到 eg:Who thought of the idea 谁想出的那个主意 ③关心;想看 eg:Lei Feng always thought of how he could do more for the people.雷锋总是想着怎样多为人民做些事情.④想起;说得 eg:I can't think of his name.我想不起他的名字.(3)think about表示下列意义时一般不和think of换用.①"回想"过去的事情.eg:We mustn't think about this matter any more.我们不许再想此事.②"考虑"某事,某计划是否切实可行.eg:I'll think about your suggestion and give you an answer tomorrow.我要考虑一下你的建议,明天给你答复.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码"The cartoon series , Tom and Jerry, is a very popular program. What do you think of it ? Come on and try our question. NAME: Paul SmithAGE: 12SCHOOL: primary ..."阅读答案_中考英语_英语阅读网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
"The cartoon series , Tom and Jerry, is a very popular program. What do you think of it ? Come on and try our question. NAME: Paul SmithAGE: 12SCHOOL: primary ..."阅读答案
&&&&&&&&&&
"The cartoon series , Tom and Jerry, is a very popular program. What do you think of it ? Come on and try our question. NAME: Paul SmithAGE: 12SCHOOL: primary ..."阅读答案
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间:
The cartoon series , Tom and Jerry, is a very popular program. What do you think of it ? Come on and try our question. NAME: Paul SmithAGE: 12SCHOOL: primary school. Questions and Comments (very satisfied )1(satisfied) 2Not satisfied)31. Do you like the stories in it ?P&&Comments: The stories are great ! Tom and
Jerry are both lovely guys. I have fun watching it. 2. Do you enjoy the pictures in it P&&Comments: How cute the pictures are ! I
really want to know who draws them. I hope one day I can learn from him how
to draw cartoons. 3. Are you happy with the music in it ? P&&Comments: Every time I hear the music in
it, I’ll be excited! I always follow the songs in it. 4. Are you satisfied with the show time ? &P&Comments: The show time is OK. If it is a
little later, that’ll be better, because I’m having the painting class at
6:00 pm. Sometimes I miss the beginning of the program. What a pity!小题1:Paul Smith is _______. A.the chart designerB.one of the characters C.a primary school studentD.a primary school teacher小题2:We can guess from the chart that Paul may be interested in _______. A.drawingB.dancingC.sportsD.writing小题3:According to the chart, Paul Smith is not very satisfied with _______. A.the storiesB.picturesC.musicD.the show time
参考答案:
小题1:C小题2:A小题3:D本文主要介绍的是一份调查表小题1:根据文章中“NAME: Paul SmithAGE: 12SCHOOL: primary school. “可知答案为C小题2:根据内容“Comments: How cute the pictures are ! I really want to know who draws them. I hope one day I can learn from him how to draw cartoons.”可知答案A小题3:根据内容“The show time is OK. If it is a little later, that’ll be better, because I’m having the painting class at 6:00 pm. Sometimes I miss the beginning of the program. What a pity!”可知答案为D
初中录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇初中: 下一篇初中:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)知识点梳理
整理教师:&&
举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()知识点分析,
试题“阅读理解。Everybody likes music. Bu...”,相似的试题还有:
阅读理解。You probably know you should say "please" and "thank you" at restaurants. You probably know the rulesof a library. You know you should respect and be nice to your classmates. But do you have music manners?&&&& Keep It Down! You have to notice the volume of your music. You should not play your music so loudthat everyone around you can hear it. Some people might even get angry. Usually, when you play the musicloud on an MP3 player, other people can't hear the words of the song. They just hear a loud sound. Not onewants to listen to this. Very loud music can also be bad for your cars, so even if you are alone when listeningto our MP3 player, you shouldn't have it turned up too high.&&&& Take Them off! You need to know when to turn your MP3 player off and put it away. Libraries andschools don't allow MP3 players. There are other places, like museums, that don't have rules, but is wouldbe rude to have your MP3 player on. Sometimes, it just doesn't make sense to listen your MP3 player at event. Why would you listen to music at a play, a movie or a sporting event? your would miss what is going on andothers would wonder why you even came.&&&& Take One Out! Once is a while it's okay just to take out one earphone and not other. Imagine you arelistening your MP3 player when someone asks you the way. It would not be rude to take out one earphone,tell him the way, and put back the earphone and continue listening. You can also do this when you orderfood at a fast-food restaurant or when you answer the telephone and it's not for you.&&&& It's Your Choice! There are times when you need to decide what is best. For example, some people canlisten to music on their MP3 Players when read books, while others think it is disturbing. In cases like this,you need to do what seems right for you.1. The underlined word "volume" in Paragraph Two probably means _____.A. the type of musicB. the amount of a soundC. the length of a songD. the colour of and MP3 player2. No one wants to listen to _____ from others' MP3 player.A. a loud soundB. sad storiesC. a long movieD. the words of a song3. We should turn down the music when we are alone because loud music _____.A. is not enjoyableB. makes us tiredC. is bad for MP3 playersD. huts our ears4. If we listen to our MP3 player at a play, _____.A. the theater won't allow itB. the actors will get angryC. others won't hear the play wellD. we will miss part of the play5. We can take once earphone out when we _____.A. show others the wayB. talk to fiends on the phoneC. watch a sporting eventD. have dinner with our parents6. It's all right to use our MPS player in _____.A. schoolsB. librariesC. restaurantsD. museums7. What can be the best title of this passage?A. Music LoversB. Music MannersC. MP3 PlayersD. MP3 Earphones
阅读理解。Do you like music?&&&&&& If someone asks me," Do you like music?" I'm sure I will answer him or her," Of course,&I do."Because I think music is an important part of our lives.&&&&&&Different people have different ideas about music. For me I like rock music because it's so exciting.And my favorite rock band, "Foxy Ladies", is one of the most famous rock bands in the world. I alsolike pop music. My classmate Li Lan loves dance music because she enjoys dancing. My best friend,Jane, likes jazz music. She thinks jazz is really cool.&&&&&&"I like dance music and rock very much, "says my brother, "because they are amazing. "&&&&&&But my mother thinks rock music is boring. "I like some relaxing music. " she says. That's why shelikes country music, I think.1. Why does the writer like music?&&&2. What kind of music does the writer like?&&&3. Who likes dancing?&&&4. What does the writer's mother think of the country music?&&&5. How many people's ideas about music are talked about in this passage?&&&
阅读短文,选择正确答案。Good morning. The program today is about music. The word "music" comes from the Greek word "muse".The Muses are the goddesses of the arts. Music is only one of the arts. It is like the spoken language, but is usessounds. Today's program brings together music from different corners of the world. Who invented music? Whosang the first song? No one knows exactly the answers to these questions. But we know that music plays animportant part in almost everyone's life. Babies and young children love to hear people singing to them. Whenthey are a little older, they like to sing the songs they have heard. When children go to school, their world ofmusic grows. In the middle grades students take music lessons. When they reach high school, they becomeinterested in listening to pop music.&&& The records we have chosen for you today are form American country music, Indian music, pop music andso on. Music has meaning for everyone. It can make people happy or it can make them sad. In this program weshall study the language of music. We shall be trying to find out more about how music works. We shall try tofind out how music says what people feel.&&& Now, here comes the music today, I shall explain why they are all good music…1. The first paragraph is mainly about the&&&&.[&&&& ]A. styles of musicB. history of musicC. taste of musicD. knowledge of music2. The speaker is probably&&&&.[&&&& ]A. a hostB. a singerC. a dancerD. a teacher3. Which is TRUE according to the passage?[&&&& ]A. The Muses invented music.B. Music can bring people some feelings.C. Music was from a Greek village.D. Everyone is interested in pop music.4. The speaker believes that&&&&.[&&&& ]A. music is a spoken languageB. music develops as we grow upC. music is above the other artsD. music plays an important part in our life5. What is NOT the purpose of this music program?[&&&& ]A. To study the language of music.B. To learn more about the music.C. To give a complete background to the music.D. To give people some music to listen to.

我要回帖

更多关于 中级口译口试 的文章

随机推荐