急求一篇关于我的作文国农民工生活、贡献以及对他们看法的英语作文,一百二十字左右。谢谢!

写一篇关于学校食堂的英语作文一百二十字左右
分全给了! 速求 ! 谢谢!
When I enter to the college, it is different from the middle school and the most different point is that we have got so much free tome. So how can we use this free time fully?In my point of view, the first we want to have a try is to find a part-time job. For one thing, it can add our working experience.For another, we can also earn some money to release the stress of the family.What’s more, to go out with some friends is also a good way to spend our free timeWe can refresh ourselves after the study and can have better conditions when go back to study.The last thing I think that’s we can do some sports activities. For example climbing the hills. Jogging around you college or just walking along the street and so on.Life is short, live it up.There are many activities we can do in our college and just have a try to make you college life more colorful and beautiful.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码以DREAM and REALITY 写一篇一百二十字左右的英语作文
蚯蚓不悔C74
  When we are children, there are lots of people ask about our dreams, and our answers most are doctors, policemen, teachers etc. But when we grow up, we have to face the reality, not everyone would r...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码谁能帮我写一篇关于“电子贺卡的好处”的英语作文(字数在一百二十字左右啊)
E-cards are considered environmentally friendly because their carbon footprint is generally much lower compared to paper card companies and because paper is not used in the end product.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
It has a fast speed and has a variety of forms There are always several topics can give you advice.What's more,it can protect our environment and save the woods that make cards.
扫描下载二维码challenges
life要英语作文的一百二十字左右
东林加油454024
For thousands of years,people have accepted challenges in different fields.There are not only physical challenges,but also social and intellectual challenges.Some people risk their lives in playing sports to see how well they can do.Others try to make and invent something to make life easier.They all enjoy challenges.Why do people enjoy these challenges?There are probably many reasons.One is curiosity.The other is the personal feeling of success,of achievement,and nowadays,for some people,it is a business.Today,we still have many challengers before us.Medical science faces the challenges of conquering many diseases which still attack human beings.Engineers and planners must build new cities,design and produce new kinds of transportation.Scientists must develop new forms of energy.In short,we live in an age of challenges.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
啊。。。多少字啊
扫描下载二维码求一篇大学生自我介绍英语作文,一百二十字左右
苏牧130123
You are the very air that I breathe, the very love that I need, my heart, my soul, my everything. The sweetest of my memories come when I think of you. I remember the very first day that I saw you, I ...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 关于我的作文 的文章

随机推荐