用现在完成时写一篇关于我的爸爸的作文最经常做的运动的英文作文

&&&&&&详情
&&&&&& I know that you are going to visit China.Now ,I recommend&a good place called Qingdao . I have ever been to Qingdao. Last summer holiday ,I went to Qingdao .I walked along the beaches ,went swimming in the sea or did some shopping in the stores or in the supermarkets there .I was very excited and relaxed there . Qingdao is famous for its blue sea and beautiful beaches .It is a wonderful place for summer holidays. Thousands of people from all parts of the country and all corners of the world come to visit the city every summer.
I hope you will have a good time in Qingdao.
解答教师:阳光老师
解答时间:10-09-25 20:39
本题考点:书面表达
思路分析:认真审题,抓住题目所提供的信息,列出所写要点,然后围绕要点发挥自身优势连句成篇。
难易度:难
弘成答疑网
京ICP证041171号
客服电话:400-用一般过去时和现在完成时写一篇英语作文我的家乡_百度知道
用一般过去时和现在完成时写一篇英语作文我的家乡
Today was Sunday. Today was September 30th, 2004. It was a boring day. It was hot. I was not a work. I watched TV all morning. The shows were boring. Then I called my friend, Nancy. She wasn’t at home. I didn’t know where she was. At twelve I was hungry. There was not any food in the fridge. I was lazy. I was tired. Then I ate lunch outside. At one o’clock. I was in bed. In the afternoon I was at the movies. The film was boring. I'm glad tomorrow is Monday. I can go to school and see my friends. 安的日记 今天是星期天,日。这是令人厌烦的一天。今天天气很热,我呆在家里,不用去上学。 我看了一上午的电视。电视节目和无聊。于是我给好朋友南西打电话,可她不在家。我不知道她去哪里了。 十二点我饿了,可是冰箱里什么食物都没有。我很懒惰,也很劳累,于是我出去吃了午饭。一点我上床睡觉。下午我去了电影院。电影很无聊。很高兴明天就是星期一了,我有可以返回学校见到我的好朋友了。
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
现在完成时的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇英语作文题目是假如你是Bob你不喜欢运动,喜欢收藏文具.你弟弟喜欢收藏体育用品,并且每天做运动.急!!!!!!!!!_百度作业帮
求一篇英语作文题目是假如你是Bob你不喜欢运动,喜欢收藏文具.你弟弟喜欢收藏体育用品,并且每天做运动.急!!!!!!!!!
求一篇英语作文题目是假如你是Bob你不喜欢运动,喜欢收藏文具.你弟弟喜欢收藏体育用品,并且每天做运动.急!!!!!!!!!
I'm Bob.I don't play sports.And I have a great stationery collection.I have seven pens,nine pencils,six erasers,eight rulers and three pencil cases.My brother has a great sports collection.He has four basketballs,five soccer balls,three volleyballs,six baseballs and four tennis rackets.He plays sports ever day.答案不唯一用现在完成时写一篇英语作文,五句,急_百度作业帮
用现在完成时写一篇英语作文,五句,急
用现在完成时写一篇英语作文,五句,急用现在完成时写一篇关于个人信息的英语作文问题如下.What's your name What kind of job do you want?How long have you been studying English Have you ever visited an English-Speaking country?When?Why did you study English What's the_百度作业帮
用现在完成时写一篇关于个人信息的英语作文问题如下.What's your name What kind of job do you want?How long have you been studying English Have you ever visited an English-Speaking country?When?Why did you study English What's the
用现在完成时写一篇关于个人信息的英语作文问题如下.What's your name What kind of job do you want?How long have you been studying English Have you ever visited an English-Speaking country?When?Why did you study English What's the best way to study English?.
My name is (XXX),I have been studying English for (X) years.我的名字是XXX,我已经学了X年英语了.I have been to England once when I was 15-year-old.在我十五岁的时候,我曾去过英格兰.I studied English because I`m very interested in foreign cultures and want to chat with foreigners.我学习英语是因为我热衷于外国文化,也希望将来能和国际友人交流.I think the best way to study English is watching western movies,as in this way,you can not only learn English and also broaden your horizons.我认为最好的学英语的方法是看外国电影,不仅帮助自己学习了语言也开拓了眼界Aslo,I want to be an English teacher in the future and teach more students English.将来我想当一名英语教师,教更多学生学习英语

我要回帖

更多关于 关于我的作文 的文章

随机推荐