id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'当前位置: &
求翻译:给你们添麻烦,很抱歉。请帮我取消订单。谢谢是什么意思?
给你们添麻烦,很抱歉。请帮我取消订单。谢谢
问题补充:
Give you trouble, I am sorry. Please help me to cancel the order. Thank you
To give you trouble, and I am sorry. Please help me cancel the order. Thank you,
Puts to trouble to you, was sorry very much.Please help me the cancel order.Thanks
Give you any trouble, I'm sorry. Please help me cancel the order. Thank you
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!请麻烦高手帮我翻译成英文,谢谢!_百度知道
请麻烦高手帮我翻译成英文,谢谢!
护理关键在于伤口阶段性的处理及感染源的隔离,伤口愈合良好;伤口,取得很好的护理效果,同时给予营养支持治疗。关键词]气管切开。护理18天[摘要]
报告1例脑外伤患者气管切开伤口感染愈合不良的护理
提问者采纳
[Key words] tracheotomy, the quarantine of infectious organisms and the nutrition supporting treatment[Abstract] Nursing report for one traumatic brain injury patient who had infected tracheotomy which did not heal well, and the wound healed well.
The patient was under care for 18 days, wound.
The key point was the staged wound care.
The result was excellent
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
望采纳, nursing 英语专八自己手打的, wound.[keywords] trachea incision, which made a satisfactory effect that the wound healed well after 18 days of nursing. The key of the cure was a phasic
treatment and an isolation from the source of infection with a nutrition support as the combined therapy[abstract] In the following is a report of a nursing case for a patient the wound of whom failed to heal due to an infection after the trachea was incised for the brain trauma
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁麻烦请帮我翻译成英文,谢谢!_百度知道
麻烦请帮我翻译成英文,谢谢!
爱情的伟大是在于他们的爱情是没有交易的,一种自愿的,无条件而发自内心的;渴望一份没有束缚、自由的爱情,畅哗扳狙殖缴帮斜爆铆相濡以沫,相互理解的爱情。
提问者采纳
The greatness of love lies in that it is businessless,voluntary, unconditional and hearty.Eager to harvest a boundless, free , mutual helping and mutual understanding lo畅哗扳狙殖缴帮斜爆铆ve. 翻译得有点文学色彩
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
Love is the great is that they love is no deal, a voluntary, unconditiona Eager畅哗扳狙殖缴帮斜爆铆 to a no bondage, free love, eager to help each other, a mutual understanding of love.
Love is the great is that they love is no deal, a voluntary, unconditiona Eager to a free love, not bound rival an actress, a mutual understanding of love
love is great for their love can't be traded off but voluntary, motivated from deep insight, they are longing for boundless love with mutual understanding even when in humble circumstances
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮我翻译下.谢谢 (麻烦把它翻译成英文 )如果你想鞋子换成8.5号的,那来回的运费将要花60美金,这将由你承当.如果你在买一双,我能以50美金卖给你,谢谢
If you want to exchange the sneakers for a US8.5 size.The shipping and handling cost you will be paying is US$60.If you wish to buy an additional pair,I can sell them to you for US$50.Thank you.同学,您这个中文写的不清楚啊,8.5号是男号还是女号?你已经给她寄过去一双说的是8.5号的了,她只不过觉得那个不合适、所以觉得你给她寄的是8.5男号而不是女号.你要么给她寄双小一点的男鞋,要么给她寄8.5的女鞋.60美金做生意有点儿宰了啊,要是快递可能还说得过去.如果再买一双50美金,这是鞋钱还是运送费阿?因为你刚说完60美金运送费.做生意要厚道.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
If you think the shoe changes into 8.5, that back and forth transport
expense is going to spend 60 Dollar, this will accept by you.
are buying one pair, I can sell to you by 50 Dollar, thanks
If you want to change your shoes to the size of 8.5 ,you have to pay 60$ for the transportation .If you buy another one , you need to pay 50$ for them.
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 给你带来麻烦 翻译 的文章

随机推荐