完形There.was.a.yong.man.who.overlookedd.down.the.old

当前位置:
>>>完形填空。 A young man and an old man were waiting for a bus..
完形填空。
&&&& A young man and an old man were waiting for a bus at a station. They sat&&&1&&&each other. "What's that in your bag?" asked the young man, pointing to a big bag beside the&&&2& . &&&& "Money, nothing but money," answered the old man. The man could&&&3&&&believe his own ears. "What?" he said to himself in surprise."So much money? My God! How I&&&4&&&to be able to get so much money!" Then he began to think about how to get the money.&&& &The old man&&&5&&&tired and it seemed that he could hardly keep his eyes open. "Are you tired, sir?" asked the young man. "Then you'd better lie down on the&& 6&&&and have a good rest. Don't worry about&&&7&&. I'll wake you up in time." &&&& "All right. It's very kind of you, young man." The old man lay down and&&&8&&&he fell asleep.&&& &The young man took the big bag gently.&&&9&&&when he was just going to run away, he found a corner of his fur coat was&&10&&the old man's body Several times he tried to pull it out, but he couldn't. At last he took off his&&11&&and went away with the bag. &&&& The young man ran out of the station as quickly as his&&12&&could carry him. He reached a place, and there he thought the old man couldn't&&13&&him, he stopped and quickly opened the bag.&&& &To his surprise, there was&&14&&but old newspapers in it. He hurried to the station at once. But when he got there, he found the old man had&&15&.
(&&&& )1. A. for&&&&&&(&&&& )2. A. man&&&&&&& (&&&& )3. A. surely&&&& (&&&& )4. A. like&&&&& (&&&& )5. A. was&&&&&&& (&&&& )6. A. ground&&&& (&&&& )7. A. the bag&&& (&&&& )8. A. by and by&& (&&&& )9. A. so&&&&&&& (&&&& )10. A. above&&&& (&&&& )11. A. shoes&&&& (&&&& )12. A. legs&&&&& (&&&& )13. A. watch&&&& (&&&& )14. A. anything&& (&&&& )15. A. waiting&&
B. on& &&&&&& B. station&&& B. really&&&& B. love&&& B. felt&&&&& B. floor&&&&&& B. the money&& B. at last&&&& B. And&& &&&& B. over&&&&& B. shirt&&&&& B. foot&&&&& B. notice&&& B. everything&&& B. gone&&&&&
C. next to& & C. driver&& C. nearly&&& C. hate&&&& C. looked&& C. earth&&&& C. the& bus& C. at first&& C. But&&&&&& C. under &&& C. coat&&&& C. friend&&& C. find&&&& C. nothing&&&&& C. crying&&&
D. far from&& D. corner&&&& D. hardly&&&& D. wish&&&&&& D. became&&&& D. chair&&&&& D. me&&&&&&&& D. in the end&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Because&&& D. in&&&&&&&& D. cap&&&&&&& D. bike&&&&&& D. meet&&&&&& D. something& D. leaving&&&
题型:完形填空难度:中档来源:江苏期中题
1-5 C A D D C&& 6-10 D C A C C&& 11-15 C A C C B
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“完形填空。 A young man and an old man were waiting for a bus..”主要考查你对&&故事类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
故事类阅读
故事类阅读:文章一般描述的是某一件具体事情的发生发展或结局,有人物、时间、地点和事件。命题往往从故事的情节、人物或事件的之间的关系、作者的态度及意图、故事前因和后果的推测等方面着手,考查学生对细节的辨认能力以及推理判断能力。阅读这类材料时,同学们一定要根据主要情节掌握文章主旨大意,同时抓住每一个细节,设身处地根据文章内容揣摩作者的态度和意图,根据情节展开想象,即使是碰到深层理解题也可迎刃而解。故事类阅读注意:初中生接触到的阅读材料大都是故事类。阅读故事类的材料,应该抓住人物线索、地点线索、时间线索和情节发展线索。特别注意的是,以上线索往往是并存的。因为情节的发展总是涉及到人物的变化、时间的推移、场景的变换等。而阅读材料后的阅读理解往往会围绕这些内容设计一些事实类的理解题。凡事实类的理解题都可以从阅读材料的表层文字中找到答案。在阅读故事类短文时,应理解文章的深层含义,也就是它的主题。在此需要注意的是,现在的阅读理解题在测试事实类的理解题的同时,往往有一道推理类理解测试题.
发现相似题
与“完形填空。 A young man and an old man were waiting for a bus..”考查相似的试题有:
13612989765236310151039167021668152008年河南省高级中等学校招生学业考试试卷英语
当前位置:>>>>>>>>
注意事项:
1.本试卷共10页。满分120分。考试时间100分钟.
2.请用钢笔或圆珠笔直接答在试卷上
3.答卷前请将密封线内的项目写清楚。
一、听力理解(20小题.每小题1分,共20分)
听下面5段对话.每段对话后有一个小题,从所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项.并将其标号填入题前括号内。每段对话读两遍。
(&& )1. What is the man doing?
A. Sleeping.&&&&&&&&&& B. Watching TV. &&&&&&&&& C. Listening to music.
(&& )2. How's the weather in Zhengzhou?
A. Rainy. &&&&&&&&&&&& B. Cloudy. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Sunny.
(&& )3. What would the man like for dinner?
A. Fish and cola.&&&&&&&&&& B. Chicken and water. &&&&&&&& C. Beef and milk.
(&& )4. What sport does the girl likes?
A. Football&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Basketball. &&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Table tennis.
(&& )5. How did the man get to Hangzhou?
A. By train &&&&&&&&&& B. By car. &&&&&&&&&&& C. By plane.
听下面几段对话或独白,每段对话或独白后有几个小题.从所给的A , B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项.并将其标号填入题前括号内。每段对话或独白读两遍。
听下面一段对话.回答第6至第8三个小题。
(&& )6. When did the man go to Australia?
A. Last week. &&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Last month.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Last year.
(&& )7. Where did he stay?
A. In a hotel.&&&&&&&&& B. At his friends' house.&&&&&&& C. At his uncle's house.
(&& )8. What happened to him?
A. He hurt his leg. &&&&&&& B. He had a car accident.&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. He missed his plane.
听下面一段对话.回答第9至第10两个小题。
(&& )9. What is Mr. Green doing at the moment?
A. He is making a call.&& &&&& B. He is having a meeting. &&&&&&&&&& C. He is writing a letter.
(&& )10. Who will call later?
A. Joe. &&&&&&&& B. Amy.&&&&&&&&& C. Mr. Green.
听下面一段对话.回答第11至第12两个小题。
(&& ) 11. How old was Helen when she began learning to dance?
A. Three. &&&&&&&&&&&& B. Four.&&&&&&&&& C. Five.
(&& ) 12. What does Helen's mother do?
A. A teacher.&&&&&&&&& B. A singer.&&&&&&&&& C. A dancer.&&&
听下面一段对话.回答第13至第15两个小题。
&(&& ) 13. Where is the woman going!
A. To the airport. &&&&&&&& B. To the bus station.&&&&&&&&&&& C. To the train station.
(&& ) 14. What does the woman think of the city?
A. Interesting. &&&&&&&&&&&& B. Clean.&&&&&&& C. Beautiful.
(&& ) 15. What is the man's favourite place?
A. The City Square. &&&&&&&&&&& B. The Sports Centre.&&&&&&&&&& C. The Green Park.
听下面一篇短文。根据短文内容找出与图片相对应的名字并将其标号填入题号后对应的横线上。短文读两遍。
&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&& 16. &&&&&&&&&&&&&& 17. &&&&&&&&&&&&& 18. &&&&&&&&&&&& 19. &&&&&&&&&&& &20. &&&&&&&&&
二、单项选择(20小题,每小题1分.共20分)
从 A、B、C、D四个选项中选出一个最佳答案,并将其标号填入题前括号内.
(&& ) 21. ―How do you like your holiday in Mount Yuntai?
&&&&&&&&&&& ―We enjoyed it very much. ______ sight is very beautiful.
A.A &&&&&&&&&&&&& B. An &&&&&&&&&&& C. The&&&&&&&&&& D. /
(&& ) 22. ―I saw Tony at the party. But he didn't speak to me ______ evening.
&&&&&&&&&&& ―Maybe he didn't see you.
all &&&&&&&&&& B. every &&&&&&& C. either &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. another
(&& ) 23. ―How far is it to the airport? 20 kilometers?
&&&&&&&&&&& ―No, it's ______. About 30 kilometers.
A. far &&&&&&&&&& B. farther&&&&&&& C. the farther &&&D. the farthest
(&& ) 24. ―Our class won the English speaking contest.
&&&&&&&&&&& ―Congratulations! You ______ be very proud of it.
A. can &&&&&&&&& B. need &&&&&&&& C. would &&&&&&&&&&&& D. must
(&& ) 25. Your dream won't come true ______ you know what your dream is.
A. after &&&&&&&& B. unless &&&&&&&&&&&&& C. while &&&&&&& D. since
(&& ) 26. ―Look! The light is still on in Mr. Zhang's office.
&&&&&&&&&&& ―I'm afraid he ______ his work yet.
A. doesn't finish &&&&&&&&& B. didn't finish
C. hasn't finished &&&&&&& D. won't finish
(&& ) 27. We will never forget what happened ______ the afternoon of May 12, 2008.
A. in &&&&&&&&&&&& B. by &&&&&&&&&&& C. at &&&&&&&&&&&& D. on
(&& ) 28. ―Ms Lin is very popular among the students.
&&&&&&&&&&& ―Yes. Her classes are ______ lively and interesting.
A. always &&&& B. sometimes &&&&&&&&&&&&& C. hardly&&&&&&& D. never
( &&) 29. Amy, I'll be on holiday for a week. Could you help me ______ my dog?
A. look for &&&&&&&&&& B. look at &&&&&&&&&&&& C. look after &&&&&&&& D. look over
(&&) 30. ―What did the teacher say just now?
&&&&&&&&&& ―Sorry. I didn't catch it. I _______ something else.
A. think &&&&&& B. will think&&&&& C. was thinking &&&&& &D. had thought
(&&) 31. When I hurriedly got to the airport, the lady at the window told me that there were no ______ left on that plane.
A. places &&&&&&& B. seats &&&&&&& C. space &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. room
(&&) 32. It seems that it is going to rain. You'd better ______ the windows open when you leave the house.
A. not leave &&& B leave &&&&&C. not to leave &&&&& D. to leave
(&& ) 33. Shaolin Temple ____ lies in the west of Zhengzhou welcomes the visitors both at home and abroad.
A. where &&&&& B. which &&&&&& C. who &&&&&&&& D. what
(&& ) 34. ―May I come in? I'm sorry I am late.
&&&&&&&&&&& ―Come in, please. But could you please tell me ______?
A. why you are late again &&&&&&&&&&&&&& && B. what were you doing then
C. who you talked with &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. how do you came to school&&&&
(&&) 35.―Look at the sign on the right.
&&&&&&&&& ―Oh, parking _______ here.
&&&& A. doesn't allow
B. isn't allowed
&&&& C. didn't allow
D. wasn't allowed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
三、完形填空(15小题,每小题1分,共15分)
先通读短文,掌握其大意,然后从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出一个可以填入相应空白处的最佳答案,并将其标号填入题前括号内。
When Liu Kaiqu was young he was poor in Shanghai, One day he 36 a picture of a tiger and tried to sell it on the street. It caught the 37 of an American, who asked, "How much does it cost?" &He said, "500 dollars." The foreigner thought it was too 38 and asked again, "Can you make it cheaper?" He answered, "No." Then he tore (撕) it to pieces. In great 39 the foreigner said, "Young man, are you angry?""No, sir. I'm not angry. I sold it 40 500 dollars because I thought it was worth the 41. But you wanted a lower price. It means 42 didn't think so and it is not good enough. I'll go on working 43 until my customers (顾客) are satisfied." At that time, 44 Liu Kaiqu was not famous at all, he never 45 his dream, Now he is well-known all over the world as a great artist.
(&& &) 36.A. stole&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. picked&&&&&&& &&&&&& C. drew&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. saw
(&& &) 37. A. attention&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. instruction&&&&&&&& C. decision&&&&&&&&& &D. discussion
(&&& ) 38. A. terrible&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. big&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. old&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. dear
(&&& ) 39. A. fear&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. difficulty&&&&&&&&&& C. surprise&&&&&&&&&& &D. excitement
(&& &) 40. A. over&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. about&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. among
(&&& ) 41. A. size&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. price&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. weight&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. position
(&& &) 42. A. we&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. he&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. you&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. it
(&& &) 43. A. faster and faster&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&B. better and better
&&&&&& && C. slower and slower&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. harder and harder
(&& &) 44. A. though&&&&&&&&&&&& & B. because&&&&&&&&&&&& C. whether&&&&&&&&&&& D. until
(&& &) 45. A. broke off&&&&&&&&&& &B. cut up&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. gave up&&&&&&&&&&& D. sent off
四、阅读理解(20小题,每小题2分,共40分)
阅读下面四篇语言材料,然后按文后要求做题。
Once there was a baby eagle living in a nest (巢) on a cliff (山崖), the baby eagle loved his nest. It was warm, soft and comfortable. And even better, he had all the food and love that his mother could give. Whenever the baby eagle was hungry, his mother would always come just in time with the delicious food he liked.
&&&&&&&&&&&&& eagle
He was growing happily day after day. But suddenly his world changed. His mother stopped coming to the nest, he was full of sadness and fear. He thought he would die soon. He cried, but nobody heard him.
Two days later mother appeared with some nice food. The baby eagle was wild with joy. But his mother put the food at the top of the mountain and then looked down at her baby. The baby eagle cried out, "Mum, why did you do this to me? I'm hungry. Don't you know I will die if I have nothing to eat?"
"Here is the last meal I give you. Come and get it by yourself," his mother said. Then she flew down and pushed the baby eagle out of the nest.
The baby eagle fell down, faster and faster. He looked up at his mum, "Why do you abandon me?" He looked down at the earth. The ground was much closer. Then something strange happened. The air caught behind his arms and he began to fly! He wasn't moving to the ground any more. Instead, his eyes were pointed up at the sun.
"You are flying! You can make it!" His mother smiled.
根据材料内容选择最佳答案,并将其标号填入题前括号内。
(& &) 46. Which of the following is TRUE about the baby eagle's life before his mother stopped coming to the nest?
A. lie lived in a nest in the tree. &&&&&&&&&& B. His mother offered him nice food.
C. He was always cold and hungry. &&& D. He lived very happily with friends.
( &&) 47. How did the baby eagle feel as soon as he saw his mother coming again?
A. Sad. &&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Happy. &&&&& C. Afraid. &&&&& D. Angry.
( &&) 48. What did the baby eagle's mother do when she came the last time?
A. She put some food in the nest.
B. She just came to see him again.
C. She shouted at he baby eagle and flew away.
D. She pushed her baby eagle out of the nest.
(&&) 49. What does the word "abandon" mean?
A. 抛弃&&&& B.保护& &C.歧视 && &D. 拯救
(&&) 50. We can infer (推断) from the story that _____________
A. The baby eagle lost his mother
B. The baby eagle fell down and died
C. The baby eagle could get food himself
D. The baby eagle was still angry with his mother
People know the dangers of fires. It's good for a family to learn how to prepare for a fire. Here are some suggestions:
Put a smoke alarm in the house. Smoke from a fire causes the alarm to go off. The alarm makes a loud sound. The sound tells everyone to leave the house at once.
Make escape (逃脱) plans. They should know all the ways out of the house. If there is a fire, everyone follows the plan to get out. Part of the plan is to check all the windows to make sure they can be opened easily.
Buy fire extinguishers (灭火器) in the house. Everyone in the family should know how to use them.
Practise for a fire. They do fire practice because they teach children about fire safety. Everyone in the family should know the following fire rules:
* Don't open a hot door! The tire can grow more quickly if you open the door.
* Stay close to the floor! Smoke can be more dangerous than fire. The best air is near the floor because smoke rises.
* What will you do if your hair or clothes start to burn? First, stop! Don't run! The fire burns faster because of more air. Drop! Fall to the floor. Then roll! Turning over and over will make the fire go out. Put a blanket (毯子) around you to keep air away from the fire that may still be on you.
There are many possible causes for fires. A wise family is ready all the time. If there is a fire, don't forget to call 119 for help.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
根据材料内容选择最佳答案,并将其标号填入题前括号内。&&&&&&
(&& ) 51. What does it mean when a smoke alarm rings at home?
A. You have to get up. &&&&&&&&& &B. Water is running to the floor.
C. Something is burning. &&&&&&& D. Someone breaks your window.
( &&) 52. The writer advises people to do the following to prepare for a fire except that ______
A. they practise for a fire &&&&&&&&&&& B. they make escape plans
C. they buy fire extinguishers &&&&& D. they use electrical cookers
( &&) 53. When a fire happens, ________ if you open the hot door.
A. the fire will grow more quickly &&&&&&&&&&&& B. the electricity will be cut off
C. the door will soon be on fire &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. the house will fall down
( &&) 54. What are the right steps you should take when your hair or clothes catch fire?
A. Stop, run, roll. &&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Step, drop, roll.
C. Run, drop, roll.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. Roll, drop, stop.
(&& &) 55. What is the best title for this passage?
A. The Dangers of a Fire. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. The Causes of a Fire.
C. Learn to Use a Fire Extinguisher. &&& D. Be Ready for a Fire.
Trip 1&One Week in The Mountains
Bring your strong shoes and warm clothes for this walk in a beautiful area of the Green
Mountains. You may go hiking or have a try of rock climbing. This is also a protection area
for wild animals. You can find many kinds of animals living in this area.
Time: May 8―May 14&&&&&&&&&&& Tel:
Adult (成年人): $1l0.00&&&&&&&&&& Child: $55.00
Trip 2&Three Days In The Country
There are many beautiful gardens. Take your camera and enjoy the wonderful sight in
Hunter Valley. It is a good place for fishing and horse riding. You can also find different
kinds of flowers here. This is also a great walk for bird-lovers.
Time: May 20―May 22&&&&& Tel:
Adult $55:00&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Child: $25.00
Trip 3&Flashlight Adventure
Put on your warm cloches, bring a flashlight (手电筒) and come for a night walk along the
Dungog Valley. It is a trip full of adventure (冒险). A guide will lead the tour. Many of the
plants you will see on this trip can only be seen at night.
Time: May 16―May 18&&&& Tel:
Adult: $30.00&&&&&&&&&&& &&Not for children
Trip 4&Five Days By The Sea
Wear your sun hat and enjoy wonderful sunshine all the time from morning to evening. Our hotel is next to the sea. We have our own boats too. You can swim in the sea or in the swimming pool. Every day our boat will take you to different places for swimming.
Time: May 23―May 27&&&&&& Tel:
Adult: $80.00&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Child: $40.00
根据材料内容选择最佳答案,并将其标号填入题前括号内。
(&& ) 56. What number may you call if you and your friends want to enjoy the sunshine at the seaside?
A. . &&&&&&&&&&&&& B. . &&&&&&&&&&&&& C. . &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. .
(&& ) 57. Sam wants to stay in Hunter Valley with his wife, his five-year-old daughter and his seven-year-old son. How much will it cost?
A.$25. &&&&&&&&& B.$50. &&&&&&&&& C. $l00. &&&&&&& D.$150.
(&&) 58. David loves sports. He will take his holiday from May 7 to May 15. What activity will he probably take part in?
A. Hiking in the mountains. &&&&&&&& C. Watching plants at night.
B. Fishing in the country. &&&&&&&&&&& D. Swimming in the sea.
(&& ) 59. Lucy is a college student. She is quite interested in science. She wants to know something about the life of plants at night. Which trip will she choose?
A. Trip 1. &&& B. Trip 2. &&&&& C. Trip 3. &&&& D. Trip 4.
(&& ) 60. Which of the following is NOT mentioned according to the four advertisements?
&&&&&&&&&&
The Secret of Success
61. Your best chance of success is by doing what you really want to do. Ask yourself, "If money were not so important, what kind of work would I do for free?" Then just do what you like to do.
62. Think about what you are going to do. You have to start somewhere and it may be quite a real beginning. Whether you are beginning in business or you're dreaming to be a star, you have to start at the bottom.
63. Great ambition (目标) is necessary. An English student called Richard Branson opened a student magazine when he was only 16 years old. But he didn't stop there. He also opened a record business with many shops, and now his company has planes trains and cars.
64. The only people who succeed without hard work are lottery (彩票) winners. You need a "can do" attitude (态度) and you must work step by step, which will help you get what you really want. You are on the right way to win the success.
65.If you always say someone is successful1 it doesn't mean anything to you. Learn from those who have already succeeded in something. especally where they do the same as you want to do.
A. Think big
&&&&&&&&&&&
B. Start small
&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. Follow the leaders
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. Find the work you love
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
阅读并给以上五个段落正确排序,将每个段落前的标号填入下方表格的相应位置。
五、短文填空(10小题,每小题1分,共10分)
&&&&&& 阅读短文,用方框内所给单词的正确形式填空,使短文意思通顺、完整。请将答案写在短文后相应题号的横线上。注意:①每个单词只能用一次。②每空限填一词有些词需要做相应的变化。③其中有两个多余选项。
Do you know the differences between the new buildings and the old ones? Old buildings 66 brick (砖) and stone walls. The walls hold up the 67.
In cities, many modern buildings 68 as if they are made just of windows. Walls of dark glass reach high into the air. Many buildings are 69 than 50 stories(层)tall. Are walls of glass strong 70 to hold up the new buildings? No. The new glass walls do not hold up the buildings, 71_ they only cover up the frame (框架) made of steel. Have you ever watched a new building going up? The steel frame is built 72. Then the glass walls are hung on the frame. When the building is 73, the frame does not show. The outside looks like windows without walls. The glass walls shine 74 the sun with no decoration (装饰). Many people find 75 beautiful just as they are.
66.&&&&&&&&&&&& 67.&&&&&&&&&&&&&68.&&&&&&&&&&&&69.&&&&&&&&&& 70.&&&&&&&&&&&
71.&&&&&&&&&&&&&72.&&&&&&&&&&&&&73.&&&&&&&&&&&&74.&&&&&&&&&&&&&75.&&&&&&&&&&&
六、补全对话(5个句子,每句2分,共10分)
根据下面的对话情景,在每个空白处填上一个适当的句子、使对话的意义连贯、完整。
A: Hello, Fangfang. We are looking for you everywhere. 76.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?
B: I went to the school library. What's up?
A: We're going to help the children in hospital. Will you join us?
B: Of course. 77.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?
A: This Saturday morning. We'll stay there for the whole day.
B: That's great. See you then.
(At the Children's hospital)
B: Hello, I'm Fangfang. Can I have your name, please?
C: I'm Li Hua.
B: Hello, Li Hua. 78.&&&&&&&&&& ?
C: I've got a high fever. I have stayed here for five days.
B: How are you feeling now?
C: 79.&&&&&&&&&& &&&. I hope I can go back to school soon,
B: Don't worry. 1 will help you with your lessons.
C: 80._______________________
B: It's a pleasure. Now, let me read you a story.
七、书面表达。(15分)
&&&&&& 假如你叫张蒙,班主任李老师想了解班级同学的状况,以便有针对性地对学生进行考前心理疏导。请你根据下面的内容要求,给班主任李老师写封e-mail,说明自己的情况,并请她给你提一些建议。内容要求:
&&&&&& 1、学习任务重,睡眠不足,缺乏体育活动。同学间缺乏沟通。
&&&&&& 2、在家不允许看电视、上网、听音乐等。
&&&&&& 3、词数80左右。文中不得出现真实的校名、姓名。
&&&&&& 4、开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。
Subject: problems
Date: June 26
Dear Ms Li,
&&&& I'm very glad to write to you.&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Best wishes.
Zheng Meng&&&&&
【上一篇】
【下一篇】